PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 Trial Download

laracroftswest
23-12-09, 11:44
I have just finished downloading the free 90 day trial of of the 64-bit edition of Windows 7. The only thing is, the file is in iso format so I'm not sure what to do with it or where it goes. I'm not very familiar with the file type, so if someone could help, please do. It will be very much appreciated.

EscondeR
23-12-09, 12:06
You need to use some disc burning software that supports ISO images (almost all do). E.g. Nero Burning Rom, Roxio, etc. Open that ISO file with disc burning program, insert empty recordable DVD into DVD-RW drive and burn that image on DVD.

Then you can boot from that disc and install Windows 7 Trial.

laracroftswest
23-12-09, 12:21
You need to use some disc burning software that supports ISO images (almost all do). E.g. Nero Burning Rom, Roxio, etc. Open that ISO file with disc burning program, insert empty recordable DVD into DVD-RW drive and burn that image on DVD.

Then you can boot from that disc and install Windows 7 Trial.

OH! Ok I get it. That makes sense because I've seen this file when I've put movies into the computer.

EscondeR
23-12-09, 12:30
^ Are you aware of downloading movies is illegal?.. And illegal stuff is not welcome on TRF!

laracroftswest
23-12-09, 12:46
^ Are you aware of downloading movies is illegal?.. And illegal stuff is not welcome on TRF!

Yes, absolutely! I mean when I insert my owned movies and it recognizes the file type.

TRfan23
23-12-09, 13:06
Try this for ISO files :)

http://www.freeisoburner.com/

Scroll down to download.

EscondeR
23-12-09, 13:07
Movie can't be of ISO file type if it is legal :mis:

laracroftswest
23-12-09, 13:21
Movie can't be of ISO file type if it is legal :mis:

O rly? Then where have I seen that file type before? Because I have never owned an illegal film.

irjudd
23-12-09, 15:26
:vlol: Alex you're having too much fun here.