PDA

View Full Version : Namco(Tekken 6) watching too much Tomb Raider

lara_bond
24-12-09, 02:55
OhMaGosh, been so long since I've posted :p Well, here:
0kgxdpH7fWc

Sorry if it's been posted before, but when I was unlocking endings, first thing I thought: OMFG LARAA!

Similarities(particularly to Tomb Raider Legend Bolivia opening):Outfit, climbing up some kind of structure, hand slipping, etc.

Differences:No headset, or daredevily(???) jumping off and catching on a cliff.

P.S. funny I still remember how to embed videos :)

EDIT: IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING TEKKEN 6, BEWARE THAT THIS IS JULIA'S ENDING!

Tony9595
24-12-09, 02:58
Wow :D
Thanks for sharing!!

Saphyre
24-12-09, 02:58
Its so similar I actually think it was done on purpose. Julia has always been a lara-alike imo. :D

voltz
24-12-09, 03:00
I guess you could say it has some in common to tr.

From what I'm guessing, it looks like she finally succeeded if that forest below indicates anything.

Dark Lugia 2
24-12-09, 03:14
Just because shes climbing a cliff? :p Nah, Julia's character isnt simmilar to Lara's at all. That video fits her backstory of being a nature lover and preserver

@voltz I think it does :D! Though thats only showing what would have happend if she did win the tournament (which she didnt?), right? I havent played tekken 6 so i dunno >_<

Evan C.
24-12-09, 04:12
Lara must be dying of envy,because that was really beautiful.

Johnnay
24-12-09, 04:12
first of all: wrong section

second of all: theres already a Tekken 6 thread in the Video Games Section

but then Julia hardly can be AOD Lara anyway, maybe she looks and can wear the same clothes as her but TBH Nina is more AOD Lara than the rest of the cast, Simple theyre both baddasses

LightningRider
24-12-09, 04:43
The outfit surely seems a likely resemblance, but Julia's always just been a Nature Lover. Loving how she won here.

but then Julia hardly can be AOD Lara anyway, maybe she looks and can wear the same clothes as her but TBH Nina is more AOD Lara than the rest of the cast, Simple theyre both baddasses

AOD Lara? :confused:

:off: but my friend and I always cut it off the part when she falls. It makes it seem like she's dying. :ton:

Johnnay
24-12-09, 04:45
The outfit surely seems a likely resemblance, but Julia's always just been a Nature Lover. Loving how she won here.

AOD Lara? :confused:

:off: but my friend and I always cut it off the part when she falls. It makes it seem like she's dying. :ton:

but my friend look at Julias Clothes in the clip, it resembles one of AOD Laras ones, like the main cover of AOD yeh that one and Nina is badass in Tekken hardly any one in Tekken matches her not even Slutty Old Anna

FAIL

TheBloodRed
24-12-09, 06:19
Ya know, when I saw this Ending, TRL was exactly what I thought first too!! xD

We are TR nerds. :P

LightningRider
24-12-09, 09:25
but my friend look at Julias Clothes in the clip, it resembles one of AOD Laras ones, like the main cover of AOD yeh that one and Nina is badass in Tekken hardly any one in Tekken matches her not even Slutty Old Anna

FAIL

Oh, I was confused. But kinda thought she had the whole Legend outfit feel mixed with the Sleeveless AOD. Legend's brown with Cleavage and all, mixed with AOD's outfit. :)

Ada the Mental
24-12-09, 12:27
I read she even has a custom Lara outfit. Is that true?

Immortalis08
24-12-09, 12:38
Well you can customize her to have a braid, sunglasses, hot pants, and thigh gun holsters. Actually quite a number of characters in Tekken can make an uncanny "cameo appearances" given the right customization items.

remote91
24-12-09, 12:44
first of all: wrong section

second of all: theres already a Tekken 6 thread in the Video Games Section

FAIL
Jesus, you're unpleasant.

Lara Croft!
24-12-09, 17:18
The braid and the backpack certainly say "Croft".

LightningRider
24-12-09, 17:26
Quick, Somebody Mod Nina into Natla and Anna into Amanda! :vlol:

Los Angeles
24-12-09, 17:28
OMG... They are copying our beloved game... :(

LightningRider
24-12-09, 17:31
OMG... They are copying our beloved game... :(

That's good! We're inspiring! :D