PDA

View Full Version : Woman Attacks Pope at Christmas Mass

Johnnay
25-12-09, 01:29
bbJvybKezk0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/8430406.stm

man geez i cant believe Christmas was already ruined at the Vatican, and that Stupid Mental Woman would just do it to him. Lucky for him he wasnt hurt:)

amiro1989
25-12-09, 01:30
:vlol:

I felt bad cuz at first I laughed, before watching the video, but then after that, I felt bad for him.... Huh, I hope he's alright, even though I do not respect one bit of this man.

Encore
25-12-09, 01:45
even though I do not respect one bit of this man.

Why?

...and before you ask I'm not disputing, I'm genuinely curious. :cln:

Surohicko
25-12-09, 01:46
Hahaha the pope should die anyway :vlol:

Ilie_Fusarau
25-12-09, 01:49
Hahaha the pope should die anyway :vlol:
:vlol:

tombraiderluka
25-12-09, 01:58
Oh come on guys, poor pope :(

marla_biggs
25-12-09, 02:11
Wow...crazy lady

Lara's home
25-12-09, 02:16
Oh my.

marla_biggs
25-12-09, 02:16
I can't wait to see it in slo-mo!

Catapharact
25-12-09, 02:21
I fail to see what's so amusing about this. Thanks to this incident and quite a lot like this one concerning other political or power figures, security with be tighten up. So what do you think the mass at the Vatican is going to be like in a few years? Metal Detectors at the door? Snipers in the balcony?

Eddie Haskell
25-12-09, 02:25
Some of the comments in here are shameful. Regardless of what religion you are (or whether you even have one), the sentiments expressed by some of you are beneath contempt.

I have visited St. Peters for the Christmas Eve Mass. The protection for the Pope is good, but it could be much better. The problem is that he needs to be seen and lead the mass. They cannot wall him off from the public, but they really should widen the distance between him and crowd.

remote91
25-12-09, 02:29
You go sistah

Lara's Nemesis
25-12-09, 02:29
Think she has just been struck off Santa's list.

Seriously tho that is scary, what if she had a weapon?

EmeraldFields
25-12-09, 02:31
You go sistah

http://i45.************/oigjmt.gif

TRfan23
25-12-09, 02:33
Poor pope :(

For those of you not being respectful to him, I take it's because of bad things he's kinda done...? Don't take it out on him at xmas, we should be happy at this time ;)

Eddie Haskell
25-12-09, 02:36
Poor pope :(

For those of you not being respectful to him, I take it's because of bad things he's kinda done...? Don't take it out on him at xmas, we should be happy at this time ;)

What the heck does that mean, "bad things he's kinda done"?

Catapharact
25-12-09, 02:38
Its amazing how things like these are open to be laughed at and made fun of but if someone brings up a respectable question on homosexuality or the like in this forum, the masses start rattling their twigs.

Truly deporable.

Eddie Haskell
25-12-09, 02:46
Its amazing how things like these are open to be laughed at and made fun of but if someone brings up a respectable question on homosexuality or the like in this forum, the masses start rattling their twigs.

Truly deporable.

I have to keep reminding myself that this forum has all sorts in it. Some are your peers so-to-speak, and others are...well, not. But to make light of and even wish he had been killed here is disgusting and contemptible.

AmericanAssassin
25-12-09, 02:47
I pretty think it's funny when anybody famous gets attacked. As long as they're not majorly hurt. :p

GameGlitcher77
25-12-09, 02:51
I wonder if the Pope will press charges on that crazy nutcase :confused: :( :D

BtoFu
25-12-09, 02:52
Holy **** was that Claudia Auditoré in her red hoodie? :o

lol @ the scramble for video cap devices. Pope taking a hit = youtube hits.

But in all seriousness...what a chav attacking an elderly gent, I hope the security tazed her. :cool:

Evan C.
25-12-09, 04:27
At least someone does something good in there.No offense,but I hate people who think are Gods.

Vickkyyy
25-12-09, 04:48
lol...?

Paddy
25-12-09, 04:50
Was it really worth getting arrested for the Pope??
I dont really like the pope but lol at some of the idiots in society.

BtoFu
25-12-09, 04:51
At least someone does something good in there.No offense,but I hate people who think are Gods.

yeah that's not offensive at all.

Spong
25-12-09, 04:52
People attack people all the time, so why is the woman being branded as a mental? Just because she attacked the Pope? If she was mental, why didn't she attack him with a large inflatable hammer? Or try and smother him with guava halves?

I guess it's time for a rethink about Papal security. Maybe all meet & greets from now on should be conducted at gunpoint, just to be safe.

Ward Dragon
25-12-09, 04:57
I have to keep reminding myself that this forum has all sorts in it. Some are your peers so-to-speak, and others are...well, not. But to make light of and even wish he had been killed here is disgusting and contemptible.

Indeed.

I don't see much good coming out of this thread, but it does have the potential to become even more offensive so I will close it before there are any further comments advocating violence or murder.