PDA

View Full Version : Brothers and sisters!

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 10:17
Note: I searched if there is the same or similar thread, but I couldn't find it. If there is one and I missed it or if you think this thread doesn't have any sense and it's too much spammable, please close it and I am sorry. :o

So, share with us! :D

Do you have any brothers or sisters or you are the only child? If you have them how old are they? If you don't, do you wish to have a brother or a sister? Are they annoying or are they your best friends? How much do you trust them?

And, do you think that the only child is always spoiled? I have two friends like that, and I must say this is kinda.. True. :D I also heard that the youngest kid can be very spoiled too, which I will deny since I am the youngest one in our family. :whi:

You can also write over here if you have any problems with your brothers/sisters. :)

As for me, I have 3 brothers: one is 34, one is 31 and one is 20. I am 19 and I must say, I love my brothers so much! :hug: They are the best! :jmp:

So, discuss. :)

lara c. fan
26-12-09, 10:18
Note: I searched if there is the same or similar thread, but I couldn't find it. If there is one and I missed it or if you think this thread doesn't have any sense and it's too much spammable, please close it and I am sorry. :o

Do you have any brothers or sisters or you are the only child? If you have them how old are they? If you don't, do you wish to have a brother or a sister? Are they annoying or are they your best friends? How much do you trust them?

And, do you think that the only child is always spoiled? I have two friends like that, and I must say this is kinda.. True. :D I also heard that the youngest kid can be very spoiled too, which I will deny since I am the youngest one in our family. :whi:

You can also write over here if you have any problems with your brothers/sisters. :)

As for me, I have 3 brothers: one is 34, one is 31 and one is 20. I am 19 aand I must say, I love my brothers so much! :hug: They are the best! :jmp:

Well....
Brothers, 16 and 18
Step brothers, 16 and 22

And I hate their guts :)

m
Mostly

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 10:20
Well, since you mention step brothes, I only have one brother (20) and two step brothers (34, 31) but I count them as my real brothers anyway. :D

Hahaha! Why? :)

lara c. fan
26-12-09, 10:21
Well, since you mention step brothes, I only have one brother (20) and two step brothers (34, 31) but I count them as my real brothers anyway. :D

Hahaha! Why? :)

Well, I'm the youngest :whi:
They have fists...
Have a guess :p

Jacen
26-12-09, 10:22
I've got one brother (29) and one sister (30), and I'm quite fond of both of them :)

I also heard that the youngest kid can be very spoiled too, which I will deny since I am the youngest one in our family. :whi:

I'm denying this as well :p

Changeling
26-12-09, 10:22
I'm the only child in my family. And that's the way I like it. :D

PoseidonsDeath
26-12-09, 10:27
I have Two older brothers and Two younger brothers. No sister.
Younger: 3, 4
Older: 17, 19

scoopy_loopy
26-12-09, 10:35

As for me, I have 3 brothers: one is 34, one is 31 and one is 20. I am 19 and I must say, I love my brothers so much! :hug: They are the best! :jmp:

I dont think all single-children are spoilt - alot are whilst younger though!

Myself, I'm the eldest of 5 boys. Im 18, the next eldest is 14, then 12, 8, and 6. I have an adopted youngest sister, she is also 6 - but acts and appears about 4 and half to 5; she had leukemia which (in addition to the medications) stunted her development - although now she's in remission she's recovering and delevoping very quickly.

I have more step-siblings than I care to know about.

adventurerLara
26-12-09, 10:35
Only child here, wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Marianna12
26-12-09, 10:37
I have one step brother (27) and one step sister (23). I love them both SO much:o I don't see my brother so often, because he works in another city. My sister is my BEST friend though, she's always there for me:hug:
So I'm the youngest, and I have to say, the most spoiled! And I love it!:D

Of course we have fights from time to time (well...often), and it's always their fault:( Kiddin' of course!:p

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 10:58
I've got one brother (29) and one sister (30), and I'm quite fond of both of them :)
I'm denying this as well :p

Hahaha way to go! :tmb: :D

I dont think all single-children are spoilt - alot are whilst younger though!

Myself, I'm the eldest of 5 boys. Im 18, the next eldest is 14, then 12, 8, and 6. I have an adopted youngest sister, she is also 6 - but acts and appears about 4 and half to 5; she had leukemia which (in addition to the medications) stunted her development - although now she's in remission she's recovering and delevoping very quickly.

I have more step-siblings than I care to know about.

How dare you? :ohn: I'm kiddin', maybe I am a little bit spoilt, but not so much as some people I know. :) Being the only AND the youngest sister in the family is a good thing I guess. :whi:

I am sorry to hear about your sister, I am glad she's recovering very quickly. I wish you and your family all the best! :hug:

Of course we have fights from time to time (well...often), and it's always their fault:( Kiddin' of course!:p

Yup, ALWAYS. :ohn:
:vlol: Just kiddin', too. :D

tombraiderluka
26-12-09, 11:02
I don't have any brothers or sisters so I'm selfish and I don't like to share

LightningRider
26-12-09, 11:09
I'm an only child, but I don't ask for everything, I eat what I get, I sleep where I sleep, I use what we have. So, it's not true at all. :p

tombraiderluka
26-12-09, 11:10
I'm an only child, but I don't ask for everything, I eat what I get, I sleep where I sleep, I use what we have. So, it's not true at all. :p
Well I'm spoiled I always get a car for birthday and an awesome party, best in town *blinks maniacally*

Paddy
26-12-09, 11:11
I got one older brother, 3 older sisters.
Im the baby of the family yet ironically Im the tallest :vlol:

Aranara
26-12-09, 11:31
I have a sister (16). Her name is Catalina and she is the opposite of me. She is blonde, tall, green eyes and pacient. She was the first best friend I ever had:D
If it wasn't her, I would probably listen to Lady Gaga. So musically speaking, she put me on the right track:D
Sometimes she annoys me so bad but who isn't annoying at times??
<3

LightningRider
26-12-09, 11:39
Well I'm spoiled I always get a car for birthday and an awesome party, best in town *blinks maniacally*

I got Uncharted 2 for Christmas. 2 Months after it was released. Oh hell yes.

I only ever got a nice Birthday at the age of 7. A big reserved party, it spent my parent's pockets, lol. But I enjoyed it and hugged them a lot, and now we just eat at places that cost about 2000 per person, but my parents want it for me, even if I'm fine just eating French Fries and some Yogurt. (not together though! :vlol:)

tombraiderluka
26-12-09, 11:45
I got Uncharted 2 for Christmas. 2 Months after it was released. Oh hell yes.

I only ever got a nice Birthday at the age of 7. A big reserved party, it spent my parent's pockets, lol. But I enjoyed it and hugged them a lot, and now we just eat at places that cost about 2000 per person, but my parents want it for me, even if I'm fine just eating French Fries and some Yogurt. (not together though! :vlol:)
Well I had the best Sweet 16 party, best in town :p

TombRaiderCool
26-12-09, 11:51
I'm an only child, well I have a half-sister who I have never met and only heard about for the first time about 5 years ago but I have lived all my life as an only child, it did get a bit boring and lonely sometimes to be honest. I know how people go on about how annoying their brothers and sisters are, and if I did have one I would probably feel the same sometimes but I think in the end it would have been great to have someone else really close to me. Well, at least I have some awesome cousins and friends to make up for it! :hug:

CroftGameGirl
26-12-09, 11:55
she had leukemia which (in addition to the medications) stunted her development - although now she's in remission she's recovering and delevoping very quickly.

Wow, that's amazing, I wish her the best in her recovery :hug:

I got one older brother, 3 older sisters.
Im the baby of the family yet ironically Im the tallest :vlol:

Score! :vlol:
Lucky :pi: :p

I have one brother (24) and one sister (26), so, being 14, I am by far the toddler of this family :vlol: It gets quite annoying, my sister usually nit picks things, I know she always wants the best for me, but..... you know how it gets :p

ShadyCroft
26-12-09, 12:23
I have 1 brother and 1 sister and they're both older than me. I'm 21, my brother's 25 and my sister's 24.

I wouldn't say the youngest is spoiled, but maybe he/she has the least attention. Sure, cause am the youngest, they get me a lot of stuff, and when I was really young they got me what I wanted most of the times. That's how people see it...

but here's a thing, its not that, its how much they did FOR you compared to the other children.

Mum and dad spent a lot of time with my sister and brother, they had more going on around them, more going outs and stuff.
But when I came, it wasn't a new thing, so they kinda weren't the same. I actually didn't talk until I was 3 years old. They didn't spend a lot of time with me and got a nanny to stay with me because like I said they already spent a lot of time on my bro and sis cause they came first. They also have a little more stronger personalities and matured earlier than I did. I'm a bit indecisive and I also had social phobia (not anymore).

Ada the Mental
26-12-09, 12:42
I thought this thread would be about that show. :p

Anyway, I'm the oldest and I have a 16-year old brother and a 14-year-old sister. I get along better with her than with my brother.

My brother is a middle child case 101. He got the least attention in the family because my parents had my sister very soon after him (she's less than a year and a half younger than him) and he's acting out to get attention now.

IMO, youngest siblings can be a little spoiled. My sister, at least, can be a right little Princess ***** at times. From what I've seen, I get the impression that younger kids have it relatively easier than the older ones. Parents give them more freedom because they've already been through most things with the older children.

marla_biggs
26-12-09, 12:51
I have a sister (3 years older), we get along :)

And I do think there's some truth about the youngest having it easier, I love being the bby gurl of the family http://i46.************/246qvli.jpg

Drone
26-12-09, 13:28
Only child. Couldn't say I don't like it.

Rai
26-12-09, 13:33
I have two sisters, one 45 in Scotland and doesn't bother with her family, she has a 22 year old daughter. My other sister died in 2006 aged 37.

I also have a step-brother and -step-sister, but we're not in touch.

lara c. fan
26-12-09, 13:37
I have a sister (3 years older), we get along :)

And I do think there's some truth about the youngest having it easier, I love being the bby gurl of the family http://i46.************/246qvli.jpg

:vlol:

Not in my case. IN my case, it's hell.

TRULuverzz
26-12-09, 13:48
I have 2 Brothers, aged: 24 and 27
and i have a sister aged 17, so im the youngest, weeeeee :jmp:

CuteKittenlol
26-12-09, 14:49
I have a younger brother, he's 13, and a brat :) Wish he was 3 years older rather than 3 years younger, woulda loved an older brother :p

He's not spoiled i dont think..because i'm daddy's little princess ^_^ XD

LightningRider
26-12-09, 15:00
I thought this thread would be about that show. :p

I was gonna say that, but decided not! :vlol:

Draco
26-12-09, 15:02
Two younger brothers.

xx_Hunt_xx
26-12-09, 15:05
I have a brother...17
I dislike and like him at same time. His off to join Navy soon so im going to miss him :(

voltz
26-12-09, 15:32
I've got one sister in the area who's working all the time so I tend not to bother her. Two half sisters and Two half brothers, one of which I guess branched off and I'm having a very difficult time remembering him.

TRhalloween
26-12-09, 15:40
I have two brothers and a sister in their 20s. I'm the youngest.

Carbonek_0051
26-12-09, 15:43
I have one sister who is 15, a younger brother is 16, and an older brother who is 24. I get along with them for the most part, but they can get on my damn nerves sometimes. ;__;

Chocola teapot
26-12-09, 15:51
I Have two sisters.

Dana (Pronounced Darna noy Dayna) She's 25, She has A daughter Called Keira who is 5.
And
Sadie who's 17. :)

I love them Both very much though I Get on with Dana more usually, Me and Sadie's reltionship is improving! :D

Tina Croft
26-12-09, 18:01
i have one brother and i am more than annoyed -.-
and a step brother and sister (i don't have any contact to them)
and i wish i wouldn't have any to the the first one either... :rolleyes:

i envy you because you get along so well with your brothers Ana:)

scion05
26-12-09, 18:10

You always get a CAR for your birthday ? Why, you're like JUST about legal to drive LOL.

Oh wait, was that sarcasm ? LOL.

-DaNnEe..
26-12-09, 18:12
I have a younger sister who is 7 and an older brother who is 27.

There's quite large age gaps.

jackles
26-12-09, 18:16
I'm the eldest and I have two brothers...plus a selection of step brothers and sisters. One of my step brothers is the same age as me. Everyone else is younger.

miss.haggard
26-12-09, 18:19
I have a brother, hes 15 years older than me, it was like growing up with a second dad - seeing as he had the power to ground me.

It sucked.

wdavid
26-12-09, 18:24
I have a sister:D She is 17 now.:)

Admles
26-12-09, 18:33
I am 31 and have a 28 year old sister, who I usually spoil rotten, and let her get away with anything.

Hermina94
26-12-09, 18:39
a younger sister Christina and a younger brother Eric.:)
My sis is 14,and my bro is only 6 x)

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 20:00
I see a lot of TRF members have brothers or sisters, that's great to hear! :D And for those who are the only kid in their family - it's good to hear you're not so spoiled as I thought you are. :o I really have 2 friends like that and.. Ah, I won't start, they are the most spoiled human beings in this world! :p J/K! :vlol:

IMO, youngest siblings can be a little spoiled. My sister, at least, can be a right little Princess ***** at times. From what I've seen, I get the impression that younger kids have it relatively easier than the older ones. Parents give them more freedom because they've already been through most things with the older children.

That's true but it depends on the parents too, of course. My parents for example, don't make any differences between me and my brother (who is 20, the other two moved years ago), which I found really good. Growing up with 3 brothers - I can imagine how spoiled I should be! :vlol:

I have two sisters, one 45 in Scotland and doesn't bother with her family, she has a 22 year old daughter. My other sister died in 2006 aged 37.

I also have a step-brother and -step-sister, but we're not in touch.

Sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

I have a brother...17
I dislike and like him at same time. His off to join Navy soon so im going to miss him :(

Awwww. :( For how long? :hug:

i have one brother and i am more than annoyed -.-
and a step brother and sister (i don't have any contact to them)
and i wish i wouldn't have any to the the first one either... :rolleyes:

i envy you because you get along so well with your brothers Ana:)

Hahaha thank you Tina! :hug: I am sorry cause you feel so annoyed.. Maybe this will get better in a time. :)

I have a brother, hes 15 years older than me, it was like growing up with a second dad - seeing as he had the power to ground me.

It sucked.

:eek: That really sucks! I have kinda old brother too (34), but he never had that power. :mis:

tonyme
26-12-09, 20:03
I am 19 and I have a soon-to-turn-13 sister :)

I love her, she loves me but sometimes we drive each other crazy and I mean CRAZY

BlackRainbow
26-12-09, 20:08
I have a sister, 20 years old. She's a pain in the ass most of the time but I do trust her and tell her almost everything I have on my mind though.

HappyShannon
26-12-09, 20:57
I have 3 older brothers :) The oldest 25 years old (I think XD), one is 19 yeas old and the last is 17 years old.

I'm their only daughter and I'm the youngest (13 :D), and I'm pretty spoilt :p

Mr.Burns
26-12-09, 20:59
I have an older sister. 4 years apart we are and apparently when I was born, my sister was so ticked that she didn't get a baby sister she told my mom, "send him back." :D

I still love her. :)

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 20:59
I have 3 older brothers :) The oldest 25 years old (I think XD), one is 19 yeas old and the last is 17 years old.

I'm their only daughter and I'm the youngest (13 :D), and I'm pretty spoilt :p

*high five*

3 oldest brothers and the youngest girl here! :jmp: :p

Mark - :vlol: That's a good one! :p

EmeraldFields
26-12-09, 21:01
I have a younger brother.:wve:

elizard_9594
26-12-09, 21:01
I'm the oldest in my family (15) I've got 2 younger siblings. one sister (9) and one brother (3)

January_Snow*
26-12-09, 21:07
Im an only child, and yes Im spoiled, and Im proud of it =))))))))))))
I get what I want, and I was thought to always go for whatever I want, and that I can get anything if it is my wish, and I think that is the best way to live life =))))))

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 21:20
Im an only child, and yes Im spoiled, and Im proud of it =))))))))))))
I get what I want, and I was thought to always go for whatever I want, and that I can get anything if it is my wish, and I think that is the best way to live life =))))))

Sram te bilo! :mad: :p

Well I am glad you're having fun you only child, you! :D

FourBalls
26-12-09, 21:43
I'm an only child but I'm not spoiled at all. I'm usually happy with what I get and don't make a huge fuss about things I don't.

pekirock
26-12-09, 22:28
im the oldest child in my familiy and i like it that way:D
besides that i have two younger sisters, one is 13 and the other is 7

January_Snow*
26-12-09, 22:39
Sram te bilo! :mad: :p

Well I am glad you're having fun you only child, you! :D

hehehehehe cuti bre ti si najmladje dete = razmazeno dete heheheh ;) ;) ;)

There are great things such as getting all the atention, getting all the money, having the house practicaly for yourself, but I wont lie, there where times when I felt lonely and I wished I had someone =)))))

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 22:50
hehehehehe cuti bre ti si najmladje dete = razmazeno dete heheheh ;) ;) ;)

There are great things such as getting all the atention, getting all the money, having the house practicaly for yourself, but I wont lie, there where times when I felt lonely and I wished I had someone =)))))

You didn't! :eek: Baš ti hvala, bre. :(

I see, I see. But I get money too, like my brother, and our house is kinda big so it was never a problem to have a "house for yourself." But it depends of course, if you live in a apartment or small house, it can be a problem to have 4 kids at the same time. :D

Nerd For Life
26-12-09, 22:51
I'm an only child. :)

ThatNorskChick
26-12-09, 22:56
I have a younger sister. Then I have some half brothers I've never met.

AmericanAssassin
26-12-09, 22:57
I'm the oldest of 7 kids. I have 5 younger brothers (Steven, Andrew, Tyler, Ethan, Dylan; I'm Matt) and 1 younger sister (Mallari). :wve:

bloodstormaoa
26-12-09, 23:11
I have 2 younger brothers : 20 and 15

and I have 1 half-sister : 1

Your_Envy*
26-12-09, 23:12
I'm the oldest of 7 kids. I have 5 younger brothers (Steven, Andrew, Tyler, Ethan, Dylan; I'm Matt) and 1 younger sister (Mallari). :wve:

7 kids? :eek: That sounds a lot but I am sure you're having a great time! :D

January_Snow*
26-12-09, 23:16
You didn't! :eek: Baš ti hvala, bre. :(

I see, I see. But I get money too, like my brother, and our house is kinda big so it was never a problem to have a "house for yourself." But it depends of course, if you live in a apartment or small house, it can be a problem to have 4 kids at the same time. :D

hehehehe dont be sad :gki: :gki:

I understand, and if you have a big house its great =)))))))

Johnnay
27-12-09, 00:35
I only have 1 sister(22 yrs old)

but then I have a special brother here at TRF who looks like a cool sex god. He knows who he is:)

Your_Envy*
27-12-09, 00:43
I only have 1 sister(22 yrs old)

but then I have a special brother here at TRF who looks like a cool sex god. He knows who he is:)

Matty? :D

Encore
27-12-09, 00:46
I have a 28 year old sister. I was never very close to her though. I mean, we get along, but we never talked about our personal lives with each other and things like that. She moved out of the house a couple of years ago and got married so the contact is even less now.

digitizedboy
27-12-09, 00:53
^ same kind of scenario really. I mean I have a 34 year old sister but since she got married and moved away, our contact has been very little. Which is a pity really because we were very close when we were kids.

Ikas90
27-12-09, 09:00
I only have one sister (16), who is autistic.

Johnnay
27-12-09, 09:33
Matty? :D

Yep. It sure is:D

Your_Envy*
27-12-09, 11:13
I have a 28 year old sister. I was never very close to her though. I mean, we get along, but we never talked about our personal lives with each other and things like that. She moved out of the house a couple of years ago and got married so the contact is even less now.

^ same kind of scenario really. I mean I have a 34 year old sister but since she got married and moved away, our contact has been very little. Which is a pity really because we were very close when we were kids.

I am sorry to hear that. :hug: My 2 brothers moved away few years ago, one is married and he has a beautiful daughter and I must say I see him even more often now than I did before he was married. :)

Paddy
27-12-09, 11:14
If I had TRF siblings Id say Ana, Kelly and Dave would be them :D they would be people Id call my forum family :)
Add Marianna to that.

Marianna12
27-12-09, 11:34
My TRF siblings are Saki, Ana, Kelly and Pat:D (on facebook)

tombraiderluka
27-12-09, 11:45
MY TRF siblings would be: VonCroy360, FourBalls, Mokono,ana, Marianna and Kelly. The rest are my wives :hug: But I love them ell equally, well not equally but ya know what I mean :mis:

Marianna12
27-12-09, 11:47
MY TRF siblings would be: VonCroy360, FourBalls, Mokono, Marianna and Kelly. The rest are my wives :hug: But I love them ell equally, well not equally but ya know what I mean :mis:

You forgot that I'm your (7th I think) wife:whi:

Your_Envy*
27-12-09, 11:48
And I am nothing for Luka. :(

tombraiderluka
27-12-09, 12:08
And I am nothing for Luka. :(
Your my envy :mis: And you are on the list you just didn't see it well ;)

Your_Envy*
27-12-09, 12:11
Oh. Good. I like that. :mis:

tomblover
27-12-09, 12:47
I have a sis. :)

Carbonek_0051
27-12-09, 15:28

Erm, if he's like supposed to be your brother isn't it a bit weird to say he looks like a sex god? :confused:

TRhalloween
27-12-09, 16:00
0_0

lara c. fan
27-12-09, 16:05
I have no TRF siblings :(

:p

Rai
27-12-09, 16:17
I have no TRF siblings :(

As I'm the youngest of three girls: * nabs Lara c.fan as TRF younger bro.* :p

If that is all right :o

lara c. fan
27-12-09, 17:10
As I'm the youngest of three girls: * nabs Lara c.fan as TRF younger bro.* :p

If that is all right :o

Fair enough :D

GameGlitcher77
27-12-09, 20:28
I have one older sister who's 24. :pi:

NemesisxAngelus
27-12-09, 20:38
Only child here. :)

Chocola teapot
27-12-09, 20:43
I have one older sister who's 24. :pi:

Mines 25. :p

Minty Mouth
27-12-09, 20:46
Whenever I see this thread I think of the TV series...which Ive never seen.

Tomb-Dude
27-12-09, 20:50
all mine are half- brother and sisters... Hard to explain.

From my dads side i have a;

Brother - 27
Sister - 24 ( i think)

Siste i haven't seen since i was like 6ish. So yeah dont really know her.

Mums side i have;

two sisters - 27 and 24... People find it odd that, my brothers and sister are same age but yet a not related at all :D

Chocola teapot
27-12-09, 20:50

You have to be fluent in... Hungarian to access that channel.

Better go and copy off Nate again.

Squibbly
27-12-09, 21:08
I have one brother named Alex who is seven years younger than me. I love my brother. :hug:

AmericanAssassin
29-12-09, 18:00

What?! It's amazing. My third favorite TV series of all time. It's great if you like family, business, and politics. :D

TRhalloween
29-12-09, 18:02
politics. :D

Oh Boy! :D

But seriously, the show is good :P

juicybubble
29-12-09, 18:03
I have 2 brothers
One is 17 and the other is 24 and im 13
I like them sometimes but other times they get on my nerves

larafan25
29-12-09, 18:43
I thought this was about the show:p

2 siblings:)

Antonio
29-12-09, 19:22
I have older 2 brothers and 2 sisters:) and twin 15 min young brother(and no, he is not a gamer:rolleyes:).:D

MiCkiZ88
29-12-09, 19:29
I am the only child, but I do have two step sisters from my step mothers side.

Lara Croft!
29-12-09, 19:32
I have a sister, who is 9 years older than me and a brother who is ten years older than me. I get along well with both, we argue from times to times. My sister no longer lives in the family house and my brother will move away soon, but I sure hope we will keep in touch. Their houses are about 15 minutes walking, which is not that far, but we have different routines.