PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 achievements

AlexStark7
27-12-09, 21:28
o,o
I was cheking the trials I'm going to face in order to get those freackin' 1000 G and I saw that in TRL you must complete tasks in TRA. It doesn't make much sense to me :/

TheBloodRed
27-12-09, 22:10
There is DLC in which you can add on Anniversary as a standalone to your Legend game(if you have it).

That is why you see that. :P

BTW, I am 1250/1250 on TR:U.

Hell no I ain't gettin that crap on Anniversary, too much trouble.
I maxed Legend on PS2, if I had an Xbox 360 version, I'd play the heck out of it.

Love2Raid
28-12-09, 00:09
Maybe the game was first released on the 360 as a download and they decided to release the game on a disk with it's own achievements later? Otherwise it doesn't make much sense to me either. :confused:

Is it possible to get those extra Anniversary achievements for Legend when you have the disk version of TRA (so not the downloadable version)?

TheBloodRed
28-12-09, 00:24
Xbox Live DLC can have up to 250 extra points as long as it costs to download (usually 800mpoints).

Lara's Shadow and Beneath the Ashes each have 125achievemnt points between them. :P

Love2Raid
28-12-09, 00:37
I know lol. Is it possible to get those achievements for Legend (the extra 250), if you haven't got the downloaded version of Anni but the disk version? :confused: I doubt it, cause how would it work?

AlexStark7
28-12-09, 01:13
same question here o,o
but... Can I have those 1000G without having to download anything? XD
I have no access to Xbox live ;^;

Spong
28-12-09, 04:22
same question here o,o

I've got Legend on 360 and yes, it is possible to get 1000 Gamer Points from the achievements without needing to get the Anniversary DLC. All full retail games have 1000 Gamer Points as standard.

Is it possible to get those extra Anniversary achievements for Legend when you have the disk version of TRA (so not the downloadable version)?

I wouldn't have thought so, no. The disc version of Anniversary is its own game and gets listed as such amongst your achievements, whereas the DLC Anniversary is part of Legend and the 250 Gamer Points earned from it are listed under Legend in your achievements.

If you ask me, people who bought the DLC version of Anniversary have essentially been robbed of 750 Gamer Points (because all full retail games have 1000 Gamer Points and DLC only ever has a maximum of 250). Plus, Anniversary is cheaper to buy on its own in the shops than it is to buy it as DLC for Legend.

Paddy
28-12-09, 04:58
Dont bother with the DLC Anniversary, better off getting the full game anyway on disc.

TheBloodRed
28-12-09, 05:17
same question here o,o

I have the disc version and it has 1000 points like a normal game. Though the achievements can get annoying. (IRON Raider and Time Trials)

I actually got it along with Underworld on a really awesome eBay deal. :P

AlexStark7
29-12-09, 14:54
I see. That's great xD, I'll have my 1000G :D
And yes, @TheBloodRed, some of the Achievements of TRA could be challenging, but that's the fun :D
TRU's achievements were too easy to get, and the most complicated to achieve, were just because they were too random x.x