PDA

View Full Version : anyone having a bad new year party?

lara croft TR
31-12-09, 23:34
I hope that everyone had great time on their party as they should, celebratig the new year ... but for those who didn't, I made this thread ... tell us about your bad party ...

I'll start...
... So... I had a bad party because:
- I had a bad feeling about the next year... like I won't be able to be happy ever again
- I watched all day a sad (but good) anime and it made me cry a lot
- I hate parties
- I stayed only with my parents and they are .... pretty boring
- I've miss a lot my ... ex boyfriend ... (it's such a shame :o)
- when I wanted to play some computer games I relised that my computer had just been formatted and apart from TR1 (which I played for 15 minutes), Mortal Kombat and Sims I had no other games to play (and also that I am too lasy to install any)
- one of my best friends is mad at me because I didn't want to met her for a little hang out before the "party" (I felt too bad to do that and if she saw me like that she would becaome sad too)

so... how was going your "party"

Marianna12
31-12-09, 23:38
Well, some relatives came for dinner and it was pretty boring...-__-

Alex Shepherd
31-12-09, 23:38
Edit: Now I get what you mean

There was nothing bad... I just enjoyed my day...

Raider Man

Thorir
31-12-09, 23:40
It started snowing so heavily just before midnight, you couldn't see ANY fireworks.
It was as if someone cancelled New Year! :(
Rubbish evening! :(

Legend 4ever
31-12-09, 23:41
Mine is prolly gonna be boring. We're going to our friends' house for "a night of board games and served drinks". FUN!

Minimus
31-12-09, 23:43
I'm drunk. HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHEHEEEEEEEE.

Thorir
31-12-09, 23:43
I'm drunk. HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHEHEEEEEEEE.

That sounds like a good party! :p

Minimus
31-12-09, 23:45
That sounds like a good party! :p

Lol what's bad is that I'm not even having a party. I'm just drinking... alone... :(

Lara's Nemesis
31-12-09, 23:45
I stopped going out for New Year a few years ago, there was just too much pressure to have a great night just because of the occassion. It was usually dissapointing with the odd exception.

Legend 4ever
31-12-09, 23:47
Lol what's bad is that I'm not even having a party. I'm just drinking... alone... :(

Fun! I wish I could do that.

WCookie
31-12-09, 23:48
I hope that everyone had great time on their party as they should, celebratig the new year ... but for those who didn't, I made this thread ... tell us about your bad party ...

I'll start...
- I had a bad feeling about the next year... like I won't be able to be happy ever again
- I hate parties
-

It's the same to me, I feel like this decade's going to be really bad.
I don't like parties.
My mother rocks, but my father should die D:

Minimus
31-12-09, 23:50
Fun! I wish I could do that.

You wish you could drink by yourself? :eek:

Lizard of Oz
31-12-09, 23:53
I'm just a bit comforted, knowing that I am not the only one with a miserable, lonely new year.

But you know what they say, misery loves company.

Thorir
31-12-09, 23:54

I do it all the time. :)
Just put on a comedy or play video games or something. Or listen to cheerful music. It's great when drunk! :D
You don't need other people to have fun! :)

I could spend hours on Youtube looking at people getting hurt. Superb entertainment! :D

Minimus
31-12-09, 23:56
Just put on a comedy or play video games or something. Or listen to cheerful music. It's great when drunk! :D

I could spend hours on Youtube looking at people getting hurt. Superb entertainment! :D

Lol great ideaaa!!11 Hehaaaa

digitizedboy
31-12-09, 23:57

I don't drink anymore, but I must admit it was fun being alone while boozing. Just having the freedom to listen to music, lay on the bed and chill. Or you know, if it's really heavy music, just dance around the room like a mad man. And there's nobody around to take the **** out of you while you do all this. :D

Legend 4ever
31-12-09, 23:59

Yeah, baby. I'd love to be alone ATM I'd like to drink some beer, eat pizza and watch horror movies until midnight, then continue with some Long Island Ice Tea cocktails and more gore!!! I would love it!

Kelly Craftman
01-01-10, 00:07
One drink and i felt Ill so i came on home :(
the cold ruined my evening, I have to kill mother nature :mad:

aurora89
01-01-10, 00:40
Heh. You could say that. It's my mom's birthday so I can't go anywhere else (not overly sure where I would go anyways).... and my mom is nowhere to be found. :p She took some of my brothers and went out to the shops like 2.5 hours ago and shows no sign of coming back. So we're not having a party at all currently; my remaining brother is playing PS2 and I'm TRFing.

In all seriousness I'd really like for her to get home soon. Drunk drivers will be out on the roads soon.

TTV
01-01-10, 00:46
Yeah, my sims were popping fireworks for new years and their house almost burned down. :yik:

...I have no life.

aurora89
01-01-10, 00:58
ok, my mom and brothers are back so it's a less lame NYE party now. :p They also brought back special foods I can eat, hurray! I think we're going to watch Up, have some cider floats (mine with soy ice cream), and play some board games like Pictureka and have snacks. *shrugs* Still lame I guess but not too bad?

igonge
01-01-10, 03:49
Had a couple of drinks with mum, played the sims 3 and now I'm in bed. Not to bad me thinks.

TRhalloween
01-01-10, 03:50
What party?

voltz
01-01-10, 03:57
I won't be able to celebrate the new years well this time. I got sick enough to take antibiotics and keep getting rough hours of sleep cause the neighbors next door keep playing their rap while jabbering up an down the hallways. I've just about had it. :hea:

juicybubble
01-01-10, 04:09

I'll start...
- I watched all day a sad (but good) anime and it made me cry a lot
- I hate parties
- I've miss a lot my ... ex boyfriend ... (it's such a shame :o)
- when I wanted to play some computer games I relised that my computer had just been formatted and apart from TR1 (which I played for 15 minutes), Mortal Kombat and Sims I had no other games to play (and also that I am too lasy to install any)
- one of my best friends is mad at me because I didn't want to met her for a little hang out before the "party" (I felt too bad to do that and if she saw me like that she would becaome sad too)

so... how was going your "party"

Oh em gee i watched anime all day today too! :o
(Not that i like it tho, that would make me a nerd)

i got all my new year's party's over with this week but i didint get invited to any of the ones today :(
so i watched elfen lied and clannad and azumanga daioh.

takamotosan
01-01-10, 04:14
Yeah I'm having a NO new year's party. Boringggg :o

Quasimodo
01-01-10, 04:19
My mom invited some drunks from up the street, they're in the yard drinking and listening to music now and their spawn are running around the house. I've barricaded myself in my room with my headphones on. This is gonna be a loooong night.

MangelinaJolie
01-01-10, 04:21
Yeah, this party-with-myself idea was really stupid.

Ward Dragon
01-01-10, 04:24

i got all my new year's party's over with this week but i didint get invited to any of the ones today :(
so i watched elfen lied and clannad and azumanga daioh.

I actually just watched Elfen Lied yesterday. I'm surprised you've seen it too. It doesn't really seem like your type of thing based on some of your other posts :p

juicybubble
01-01-10, 04:26
I actually just watched Elfen Lied yesterday. I'm surprised you've seen it too. It doesn't really seem like your type of thing based on some of your other posts :p

Nana is just to cute to ignore watching it despite some of the more "graphic" parts of it.

Ward Dragon
01-01-10, 04:28
Nana is just to cute to ignore watching it despite some of the more "graphic" parts of it.

Ah, that explains it. Nana is extremely adorable ^_^ But she doesn't appear until later on in the series. How did you get started watching it in the first place?

juicybubble
01-01-10, 04:30
Ah, that explains it. Nana is extremely adorable ^_^ But she doesn't appear until later on in the series. How did you get started watching it in the first place?

I like pink hair :p

Ward Dragon
01-01-10, 04:32
I like pink hair :p

That's like 3/4 of every anime series ever created then :p

AmericanAssassin
01-01-10, 04:44
Be positive! :jmp: This year is what you make it and even though it had a bad start, you can still make it a positive one. :D

tranniversary119
01-01-10, 04:45
I pretty much spent my new year like every family party on the couch watching my cousins play video games. This is why I don't understand my parents make me go, it's not like I'm needed at the party or anything. I'd much rather go over a friends house and celebrate. Roll on 2010, hopefully it'll be much better then this year.

LaraLuvrrr
01-01-10, 04:57
I thought the party I was at was gona be boring but w/e it was alright. Better than bein home alone

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 13:21
Well, it turnes out, sometimes being around fifty year olds can be fun. We played pool and drank tequila and beer and I was totally wasted. I puked twice in the end, but that's OK. Went to bed at 2 and I don't wanna look at those pictures we took, I bet they're Hangover ending style. OMG my friend was grinding up and down her stepdad. Yeah, definitely sth to forget.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 13:23
I did nothing. I watched scary movie 2 with my mum and had an argument with my sister. That's hardly fun! I enjoyed scary movie 2 though :ton:

Capt. Murphy
01-01-10, 13:26
The best way to ensure you don't have a bad new years party is to not have a party at all. If this were a martial art - I'd be a 11th degree Dan belt or something. :ohn:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 14:44

No it wouldn't.
It would make you someone who likes anime

MiCkiZ88
01-01-10, 16:22
Not a bad new years party, but a bad birthday.

ShadyCroft
01-01-10, 20:23
My sister and I were planning to watch a movie. Mum and dad weren't up for anything. So I got the movies and on the way home my sister calls me and says my aunt's at our place.
So I get home and sit with them in the living room and we start flipping channels.
They watched some stuff I don't like so I got bored and frustrated so I lied down for a bit and.............fell asleep at 11:00 PM.

Woke up at 9:25 AM. :(

Squibbly
01-01-10, 20:30
My good friend did. She came home from visiting her parents to get ready for a New Year's party, and she found her cat dead under her computer desk. :(

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 20:31
My good friend did. She came home from visiting her parents to get ready for a New Year's party, and she found her cat dead under her computer desk. :(

Oh my god, that's so sad. I'd cry all night long. :(

almayah
01-01-10, 22:09
Ugh half of my friends got drunk, they all started falling, so me and my friend wasted all night trying to sober them xD
It was fun, we spilled water on them and slapped them xD

aktrekker
01-01-10, 23:10

It probably drank too much. :p