PDA

View Full Version : Random Compliments?

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 12:15
So here you can post random compliments people have, well, complimented you with! Random also includes ones that are completely out of the ordinary ways, such as my one:

(Boy trying to punch my head, without much success)
(Brushes my hair)

Boy: Wow! You have really soft hair!
Me: Sure.......

(We then laugh off awkwardness)

larson n natla
01-01-10, 12:21
Randomly a teacher walked up to me said you look smart fixed my tie and walked off !

Well that made me look about 5 years old and did nothing for my reputation :ton:

TR love
01-01-10, 13:02
One day i was at the mall when this random girl walked up to me and said "Oh my god i love your necklace!"
I felt special

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 13:03
I always give random compliments, so the people can feel good about themselves, even if I don't mean it... :wve:

Capt. Murphy
01-01-10, 13:19
Randomly - a teacher walked up to me and said; "You look smart;" fixed my tie and then walked off!

That's better.

A co-worker said; "Is there [some stuff in the kitchen] ready [to be cooked for the customers]?

Me: "Yeah."

Co-worker; "Awesome :D ...... You! are awesome. :mis:"

It put me off a little because it seemed rather forward, and a tad inappropriate. :confused: It was in the way she said it. :o

I always give random compliments, so the people can feel good about themselves, even if I don't mean it... Great topic by the way.:wve:

ftfy. :vlol:

Eddie Haskell
01-01-10, 13:39
I told my wife when we arrived home last night that she looked pretty hot. She saw right through that, but it paid off anyway. ;)

tomblover
01-01-10, 13:40
I usually get complimented for weird things.

Such as:

Having this really disgusting hair style back then. (Think seventies or whatever, like eh, this (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2IecxbF8oLY/Rj7iU06vx5I/AAAAAAAAADM/LGRy6oYZP_M/s320/eonmynzo.jpg) only less well kept. :p)
Saying something "smart", even though it's blatantly not. I'd think that's people complimenting my humor though maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up..
And finally, though rarely, it actually being a real compliment, lulz! xD

The compliments I myself give are usually half-sarcastic but well-meant, or just, compliments. :p

Your_Envy*
01-01-10, 13:40
Even though I have long legs, I usually don't wear skirts but one day in High School I decided I am going to wear it and my Maths teacher said: "Oh Ana, you have legs!" :pi: :p She said then that I look great, but I thought it's kinda random. :p

Changeling
01-01-10, 13:49
My History teacher approached me in class one day, stroked my hair and said out-loud, "Aw, look at your cute little hair...". Needless to say, though a nice compliment, an embarrassing one too.

TR love
01-01-10, 13:52
LOL i would file that for sexual assault :p

Your_Envy*
01-01-10, 13:53
^ LULZ, my Maths teacher (female, just so you know) called me Ančka all the time (my name is Ana) and we call Ančka those blow-up dolls.. I am sure she didn't mean it that way.. Well, I hope. :eek: Do I look like a blow-up doll? :( :vlol:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 14:05
Do I look like a blow-up doll? :( :vlol:

Yes :pi:

No I'm kidding :p

You look awesome!

Your_Envy*
01-01-10, 15:10
Yes :pi:

No I'm kidding :p

You look awesome!

OH NOES! :(

Hahaha thank you! :hug:

Mr_Drake
01-01-10, 15:14
Haha, I was the hottest guy someone ever spoke to :p
That REALLY made my day :D

T-Sex
01-01-10, 15:20
I have REALLY long hair, it goes down to my legs, and im male.
This gets a lot of compliments from females, but it evens its self out because males constantly make fun of me :rolleyes:

I dont usually give people compliments because i simply forget to, but when i do they're more one-liners than compliments. Im not sure how to do that, but i manage it :o

Gabi
01-01-10, 15:24
Some posts have been removed. Please keep unpleasant remarks and off topic bickering out of threads.

LightningRider
01-01-10, 15:27
Apparently, I'm eating something to make me taller. :confused:

Mr_Drake
01-01-10, 15:30
How tall are you?

Jo269976
01-01-10, 15:32
Apparently, I'm eating something to make me taller. :confused:

:vlol: WTF?

Tell me whatever it is, I wouldn't mind getting a little higher than 5ft 10'.

LightningRider
01-01-10, 15:33
How tall are you?

5"6 last time I checked.

:vlol: WTF?

Tell me whatever it is, I wouldn't mind getting a little higher than 5ft 10'.

I don't know, it's why it's random! :vlol:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 15:35
5"6 last time I checked.

You're 1/2 an inch taller than me :vlol:

LightningRider
01-01-10, 15:38
You're 1/2 an inch taller than me :vlol:

:vlol:

Aranara
01-01-10, 16:18
I bought new earrings and when I went to school ALL my teachers were like: "Where did you get these? They're cute!!!"
I felt really good that day:)
Also my friend called me "fuzzy" one day because I just washed my hair and it was really messed up:)

remote91
01-01-10, 16:22
"Why do you look so skinny?"

"You're hair is so soft, is it a perm?"

juicybubble
01-01-10, 17:26
One time i was dyeing my hair because my roots where coming in so i wanted to dye it again but this time i was like, going to get more of a blonde look so i would look like, more perky but anyway after i got it done the lady that did my hair(her name is samantha, shes my mom's friend so we get discount's so its really cool.) was like, oh my gosh! you look like so pretty!
And i was like omg thankyou.
I try my best to look my most pretty.

Thats my random compliment.

digitizedboy
01-01-10, 18:36
I was walking down the road and I got shouted "sexy" at by a couple of girls. They were wearing glasses though.

larafan25
01-01-10, 18:43
someone told me I should be a hand model once...I believe it was a supply teacher:)

ajrich17901
01-01-10, 18:54
I was at hottopic the day after Christmas and the sales lady started hitting on me because I had an evanescence hoodie on lol. She was a cute one even had a EV tattoo

She complimented my taste in music, called me cute and I scored a number lmao. It worked out ;)

remote91
01-01-10, 18:56
I was at hottopic the day after Christmas and the sales lady started hitting on me because I had an evanescence hoodie on lol. She was a cute one even had a EV tattoo

She complimented my taste in music, called me cut and I scored a number lmao. It worked out ;)
Ding ding ding, we have a winner

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 19:04
Tattoes are from the devil. :wve:

HUQ0K30h4Zk

(0:57)