PDA

View Full Version : Things you did/said as a kid which STILL make your mum cry

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 14:00
As the title says - is there anything you did/said in your childhood which still brings tears to your mum's eyes :p

For me theres a few:
- One Christmas I got a sylvanian doll's house, and I looked out the window and said 'Thankyou Santy!'
- On my first day of school I was so excited I ran to school but fell over - and got a very large bump on my head :(
- One day we were going on a school trip to an animal petting zoo, but I couldn't go without a parent - and my parents were working. I really wanted to go so my grandad said he'd take me - even though he had a bad leg. My mum worried all day about both me and my grandad.

- My mum walked past my school to see me reading a book by myself, so she asked; 'Why aren't you playing with the other kids', for me to say, 'The other kids don't play with my mammy - it's fine - go. I'll read my book'.

Share your stories :)

xxxx

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 14:02
Oh my, that's so sad, but so full of emotions. :( Almost made me cry too, especially the last one.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 14:07
nawhhh :hug: i was a very messed up kid :cln: i think she still worries about me

I brought this up because she randomly started crying in the car about it the other week :p

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 14:11
- My mum walked past my school to see me reading a book by myself, so she asked; 'Why aren't you playing with the other kids', for me to say, 'The other kids don't play with my mammy - it's fine - go. I'll read my book'.

Story of my life *sigh*

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 14:13
Story of my life *sigh*

I'm still like that! I'm nearly 18 but people still leave me out because I'm not 'cool' enough. Just think - people like that aren't worth your time :hug:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 14:14
I'm still like that! I'm nearly 18 but people still leave me out because I'm not 'cool' enough. Just think - people like that aren't worth your time :hug:

Too damn right :p

The excuses they use though.

Me:"Hey, can I play?"
Him:"Nah, sorry. Too many people"
(I walk away, sit on a bench, then see the same guy let someone else to play)
Me:"That lying *****!"

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 14:15
I never even bother to ask them "if I can play".

Either they ask me, or nothing happens. :)

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 15:51
I never even bother to ask them "if I can play".

Either they ask me, or nothing happens. :)

:p

Be more outgoing :p

T-Sex
01-01-10, 16:21

Same here, except i spent more time drawing than reading.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 16:27
Same here, except i spent more time drawing than reading.

aww :p drawing and reading are still my hobbies xxx

Aranara
01-01-10, 17:20
My mum doesn't cry. She screams and makes me cry instead.

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 17:21

Be more outgoing :p

But most of the time they ask me, 'cause I'm so cool... It'd be boring without me. :rolleyes:

White Rabbit
01-01-10, 18:10
Best defence is a good offence. :p

juicybubble
01-01-10, 18:42
One time my mom got me a fancy authentic doll house that was so pretty and fancy and i told them i hated it and i steped on it and broke it and threw it against the wall and my mom started crying because it was her great grandma's doll house and it was the only thing she hadto remember her but i still hated it. She was so upset and cried all day and my daddy spanked me and i never understood why until she told me.

I feal like i was a bad child :(

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 18:45
one time my mom got me a fancy authentic doll house that was so pretty and fancy and i told them i hated it and i steped on it and broke it and threw it against the wall and my mom started crying because it was her great grandma's doll house and it was the only thing she hadto remember her but i still hated it. She was so upset and cried all day and my daddy spanked me and i never understood why until she told me.

wtf?!

ajrich17901
01-01-10, 18:48
wtf?!

o_0 my thoughts exactly..

Tony9595
01-01-10, 18:53
One time my mom got me a fancy authentic doll house that was so pretty and fancy and i told them i hated it and i steped on it and broke it and threw it against the wall and my mom started crying because it was her great grandma's doll house and it was the only thing she hadto remember her but i still hated it. She was so upset and cried all day and my daddy spanked me and i never understood why until she told me.

You should go to jail gurl! :ohn:

EmeraldFields
01-01-10, 19:07
You should go to jail gurl! :ohn:

This.:ohn:

toxicraider
01-01-10, 19:18
Story of my life *sigh*

Same! :(

T-Sex
01-01-10, 19:31
But most of the time they ask me, 'cause I'm so cool... It'd be boring without me. :rolleyes:

To have a truly fantastic time, you must track down Los Angeles ;)

Was it like:
Mum: Here you go, its a brilliant dolls house!
You: Its so beautiful! I HATE IT A LOT *destroys it*

Candee Sparks
01-01-10, 19:36
My mom is strong like ox, she has no need for tears, she breaks them like pansies.

miss.haggard
01-01-10, 19:37
I was a little ***** when I was a kid, does that count?

larafan25
01-01-10, 19:41
I was the little ****t that never got into trouble:D

except this one time, me and my sister were playing school and we decided that the babies were pooping everywhere...so we dumpped bottles of paint all over the floor.....boy was it scary when my mom found us:p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 19:58
Same! :(

theres no shame in it - the people that do that to us don't deserve our company hehe :hug:

@juicybubble - aww no :( that's so sad

@larafan25 - haha aww that's quite cute

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:08
I've never made my mum cry. aww :p drawing and reading are still my hobbies xxx
...and gaming. :)

That seriously make me proper laugh out loud! :vlol: :vlol: Thanks. :hug:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:09
I've never made my mum cry.
...and gaming. :)

haha yeah - i have many hobbies ;) i swear you know me better than myself :p

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:12
haha yeah - i have many hobbies ;) i swear you know me better than myself :p

Your favourite colour is blue. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:20
Your favourite colour is blue. :)

yes it is :ton: hehe xxx

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:22
yes it is :ton: hehe xxx

Oh I just guessed. XD You love rice but it's not your favourite food.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:23
Oh I just guessed. XD You love rice but it's not your favourite food.

omg are you psychic!? haha

Aranara
01-01-10, 20:24

Well it's true. She should've enrolled in the army. And I'm so much like her. I love the army:) Just thinking of flipping 2 dual pistols makes me feel good:p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:25
Well it's true. She should've enrolled in the army. And I'm so much like her. I love the army:) Just thinking of flipping 2 dual pistols makes me feel good:p

me and you both :cln: haha i actually got sent an army pack in the mail because somebody in my family was dropping hints :p

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:26
omg are you psychic!? haha
I'm just an excellent judge of character. XD You don't like shows like Jeremy Kyle because it's about a lot about break ups and stuff?

What's she screamed to you to make you cry? Please give details. :vlol:

Aranara
01-01-10, 20:31
Oh a lot of things. Stuff like for 16 years (when my sister was born) she took care of us and if she's gone we would be on Mars.
Or the fact that she keeps pushing me into doing extra Math homework, even if I don't want to and don't understand and I think it's a waste of time.
Or the fact that I talk too much on the phone with my best friend. We used to talk 2 hours before school (Lara related stuff), another 1 hour for school stuff and another 30 minutes for random stuff. But now we talk just 30 minutes because we're too busy with school:D

There are a lot of things that **** her off, but my mind is blank atm.

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 20:31
When I call her a cow.

T-Sex
01-01-10, 20:32
When I call her a cow.

Nice.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:36
I'm just an excellent judge of character. XD You don't like shows like Jeremy Kyle because it's about a lot about break ups and stuff?

What's she screamed to you to make you cry? Please give details. :vlol:

omg :p spot on - i dont like them because the people shout and theres too much heartbreak and sad stories

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:40
omg :p spot on - i dont like them because the people shout and theres too much heartbreak and sad stories

Woah I feel like a stalker. :O It's because my ex friend's soft side is like you, and that's what she said. You get headaches easily? And have a huge imagination?

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:42
Woah I feel like a stalker. :O It's because my ex friend's soft side is like you, and that's what she said. You get headaches easily? And have a huge imagination?

omg yeah - to both things! haha this is crazy

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 20:43

When you least expect it, Philip will come :pi:

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:46

I can't think of anymore. XD

Aranara
01-01-10, 20:48
My best friend has a super imagination which sometimes leads to random fanfiction :vlol:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:50
When you least expect it, Philip will come :pi:

indeed, i better be on my guard :pi:

@phlip - aww its ok :hug:

@aranara - thats cool :ton: a great imagination is something to be cherished

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:52
I made my mum really upset when I threatened to jump off the roof. :vlol: It was because she did something so illogical I had no other way of getting her to understand. She finally did and apologised.

Aranara
01-01-10, 20:52
@ Haley: indeed, i better be on my guard :pi:
You live in England, so it's somehow close to bed-time. Be careful.
EDIT: @ Phlip: I live in an apartment block, and the door that leads to the roof sis locked so...:D

T-Sex
01-01-10, 20:53
I made my mum really upset when I threatened to jump off the roof. :vlol:

0_o

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:54
0_o

Read the rest of the post. :rolleyes:

Evan C.
01-01-10, 20:55
This almost made me cry when my mom told me:
When I was 4 years old,my mother was washing some clothes and I went were she was,and I told her...
-"Mum,Thanks"
And she asked me
-"Thanks for what?"
And I told her...(god,this is so sweet)
-For giving me life

I can't imagine how much did she cry on that moment.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 20:55
I made my mum really upset when I threatened to jump off the roof. :vlol: It was because she did something so illogical I had no other way of getting her to understand. She finally did and apologised.

nice way of getting your point across! badass:mis:

@ Haley: indeed, i better be on my guard :pi:
You live in England, so it's somehow close to bed-time. Be careful.
EDIT: @ Phlip: I live in an apartment block, and the door that leads to the roof sis locked so...:D

haha yeah - too bad i dont have proper curtains or anything.... shouldnt really have said that :pi:

@evan.c - omg that is soooooo sweet!

T-Sex
01-01-10, 20:56
Read the rest of the post. :rolleyes:

It's still a pretty scary way of getting someone to apologize :whi:

@Evan C: I wish i'd thought of that when i was 4 :p

Phlip
01-01-10, 20:57
haha yeah - too bad i dont have proper curtains or anything.... shouldnt really have said that :pi:

:vlol: :vlol:

Aranara
01-01-10, 20:59
This almost made me cry when my mom told me:
When I was 4 years old,my mother was washing some clothes and I went were she was,and I told her...
-"Mum,Thanks"
And she asked me
-"Thanks for what?"
And I told her...(god,this is so sweet)
-For giving me life

I can't imagine how much did she cry on that moment.

My God that is so sweet! :hug:

Phlip
01-01-10, 21:00
It's still a pretty scary way of getting someone to apologize :whi:

@Evan C: I wish i'd thought of that when i was 4 :p

It was to get her to realist why she was wrong.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:00
:vlol: :vlol:

:ton::hug:

Aranara
01-01-10, 21:04
It was to get her to realist why she was wrong.

If you don't mind, could you tell us what was it that she thought it was wrong?
I'm a curios person. Blame my parents, not me.

Phlip
01-01-10, 21:05
If you don't mind, could you tell us what was it that she thought it was wrong?
I'm a curios person. Blame my parents, not me.

I can't remember, but she was being so stubborn about it and wouldn't listen to my explanation.

Evan C.
01-01-10, 21:05
Thanks guy,but yes that's not very common.I wish my son tell me that on the future,that would make me the happiest man in the world.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:06
Thanks guy,but yes that's not very common.I wish my son tell me that on the future,that would make me the happiest man in the world.

lets hope he does :hug: xxxx

Evan C.
01-01-10, 21:10
Aww,thanks xXhayleyroXx,this is the first beautiful thing that a person tell me on this year,so this is an amazing start.

Aranara
01-01-10, 21:11

He will:D Every kid says that. When I was little I asked my parents for permission to go to the bathroom:) Dunno why, I knew I could go whenever I wanted it's just I was bored :vlol:

Legend 4ever
Nice.

I'm not one of those people who think that "respect" is shown by giving in to anyone's ****, especially not your parents'. I'm a person on my own and I owe on one nothing. We don't owe our parents for giving us birth and raising us. We can acknowledge it later in life. I know I did, by giving back all the money they had given to raise me in these 18 years.

xXhayleyroxXx
Aww,thanks xXhayleyroXx,this is the first beautiful thing that a person tell me on this year,so this is an amazing start.

:hug: always a pleasure xxx compliments are free

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 21:12
He will:D Every kid says that. When I was little I asked my parents for permission to go to the bathroom:) Dunno why, I knew I could go whenever I wanted it's just I was bored :vlol:

I think I did the same....

T-Sex
01-01-10, 21:13
I'm not one of those people who think that "respect" is shown by giving in to anyone's ****, especially not your parents'. I'm a person on my own and I owe on one nothing. We don't owe our parents for giving us birth and raising us. We can acknowledge it later in life. I know I did, by giving back all the money they had given to raise me in these 18 years.

Im not saying you have to agree with everything they say, but calling her "cow" to the point where she cries seems a bit far.

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 21:13

Sad it didn't work out...

But do you seriously wanna become one of those people celebrating New Years by themselves instead with the family?

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 21:16
Sad it didn't work out...

But do you seriously wanna become one of those people celebrating New Years by themselves instead with the family?

Sad what didn't work out?

How will I become one of those people? By being true to myself? By calling my mother names? What?!O.o

Besides, who celebrates New Years with family? This will probably be my last. 2 years ago I was at my friends cabin and besides, all of my friends and all the young people celebrate with people their age.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:18
Sad what didn't work out?

How will I become one of those people? By being true to myself? By calling my mother names? What?!O.o

Besides, who celebrates New Years with family? This will probably be my last. 2 years ago I was at my friends cabin and besides, all of my friends and all the young people celebrate with people their age.

why will it be your last!?

@aranara - aww thats dead sweet you asked your parents permission :ton:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 21:18

Definitely not with the family for me.
Friends or by myself: Yes
Family: Everything I seem to do in their eyes at the moment is wrong. So no.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:20
Definitely not with the family for me.
Friends or by myself: Yes

that's really sad hun. If you ever want to talk about it you know where I am xxxxx :hug:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 21:24
that's really sad hun. If you ever want to talk about it you know where I am xxxxx :hug:

T-Sex
01-01-10, 21:24

Aww :(

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 21:29
why will it be your last!?

@aranara - aww thats dead sweet you asked your parents permission :ton:

Because I will celebrate all New Years out with my friends. I'll be in college this year. Not me, not my mid-fifties parents think we should be together that night anymore. I live with them, I know what they look like.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:31

its what friends are for :hug: and i know what family troubles are like - thankfully mind are ended - for now :hug:

Because I will celebrate all New Years out with my friends. I'll be in college this year. Not me, not my mid-fifties parents think we should be together that night anymore. I live with them, I know what they look like.

its really sad you think that way :( have your parents done something to make you feel this way?

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 21:33

U're kinda rude, but I can't judge, 'cause I don't know the situation.

Laras shadow
01-01-10, 21:36
when i was little my grandad died when i was two and when it was his aniversary when i was 6 i said "i miss grampa but it okay he's watching my fish with baby jesus" lols i was a silly little thing

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 21:37
its what friends are for :hug: and i know what family troubles are like - thankfully mind are ended - for now :hug:

its really sad you think that way :( have your parents done something to make you feel this way?

Wait, so you people want to be with your parents for every New Year?
Have they done something? No, did it sound like they did. It's such a natural thing to not want to celebrate New Year with family when you're not a kid anymore.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:38
when i was little my grandad died when i was two and when it was his aniversary when i was 6 i said "i miss grampa but it okay he's watching my fish with baby jesus" lols i was a silly little thing

aww thats dead sad :( my grandpa died when i was young too - i wrote in one of the books he gave me - 'r.i.p grandad - i miss you' with a little heart sticker under the note he'd wrote to me xxx

@ Legend 4ever - yeah it did sound like they had done something wrong. New year is a family thing for me - and always will be. I'm not a kid anymore but family means everything to me.

T-Sex
01-01-10, 21:44
aww thats dead sad :( my grandpa died when i was young too - i wrote in one of the books he gave me - 'r.i.p grandad - i miss you' with a little heart sticker under the note he'd wrote to me xxx

:(

Nerd For Life
01-01-10, 21:44
Wait, so you people want to be with your parents for every New Year?

What's wrong with people who want to celebrate New Years Eve with their parents? I know I do, and I have no problem assuming it.

Squibbly
01-01-10, 21:46
What's wrong with people who want to celebrate New Years Eve with their parents? I know I do, and I have no problem assuming it.

Same. :tmb:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:46
:(

:hug: xxxx

T-Sex
01-01-10, 21:48
:hug: xxxx

:hug:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 21:49
I think the only thing I have left from my grandma is some life painting thing from China.
There was a message inside as well, but its rather personal :pi:

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 21:49
I just have never met people 16 to my age and all the way into their early thirties who celebrate New Year with family. All of the people in every school I went to want to go out to a club or to a party with their friends.

T-Sex
01-01-10, 21:50
I just have never met people 16 to my age and all the way into their early thirties who celebrate New Year with family. All of the people in every school I went to want to go out to a club or to a party with their friends.

Clubbing is overrated.

Nerd For Life
01-01-10, 21:50

Not everyone likes the same things. I personally hate clubbing or too loud parties. Plus, family is forever while friends might not be. Just my two cents.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:52
I think the only thing I have left from my grandma is some life painting thing from China.
There was a message inside as well, but its rather personal :pi:

That's really sweet. I won't be nosy and ask :p Keep things liek this because they're special xxx

i hate clubbing :ton: It's over-rated imo. woa -nerd4life & t-sex - you both posted that the same time i did XD

Los Angeles
01-01-10, 21:54
Everyone is looking gorgeous! :tmb:

EDIT: Wrong thread.

T-Sex
01-01-10, 21:55

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 21:57

aww you made my day! thats so going in a certain thread on here :cln:

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 22:02
I used to think clubbing was overrated but now I know I get to totally lose control and even be someone else for a night.

T-Sex
01-01-10, 22:05
I used to think clubbing was overrated but now I know I get to totally lose control and even be someone else for a night.

When i went clubbing, I just stood around, got blinded by coloured lights and listened to really bad music whilst people complained that they felt sick. :p

Squibbly
01-01-10, 22:11
Not everyone likes the same things. I personally hate clubbing or too loud parties. Plus, family is forever while friends might not be. Just my two cents.

This is so true. Close family is always going to love you. Friends may come and go.

:vlol: *high five*

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 22:13
When i went clubbing, I just stood around, got blinded by coloured lights and listened to really bad music whilst people complained that they felt sick. :p

Well, a couple of drinks could've helped.

T-Sex
01-01-10, 22:14
Well, a couple of drinks could've helped.

Then i could have done the same thing with a headache... :pi:

lara c. fan
01-01-10, 22:16
Then i could have done the same thing with a headache... :pi:

And stumbling around a bit more :p

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 22:17
Funnily enough, my head never hurts when I dring. I drank nearly half a bottle of tequila once and felt fine in the morning.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-01-10, 23:15

what do you mean by you get to be someone else?

Legend 4ever
01-01-10, 23:25
what do you mean by you get to be someone else?

When I drink I'm more relaxed, I actually do want to dance, I can talk more freely with people I just met and so much more. That's how it is with many people and we all love that.

xXhayleyroxXx
02-01-10, 00:44
When I drink I'm more relaxed, I actually do want to dance, I can talk more freely with people I just met and so much more. That's how it is with many people and we all love that.

true. it doesn't last for very long with me though - i fall asleep soonafter :ton:

Lara Croft!
02-01-10, 17:52

That brought tears to my eyes, let alone you mum's. I wish I could hug you back then... :hug:

My mom is strong like ox, she has no need for tears, she breaks them like pansies.

Same here!!! :D

xXhayleyroxXx
02-01-10, 19:46
That brought tears to my eyes, let alone you mum's. I wish I could hug you back then... :hug:

Same here!!! :D

nawhhhh :hug: she just told me that when i was at a party back then - they didnt pass me the parcel in a game and she started crying, so i said; 'its ok mammy, you go home now. I'll be fine'

:ton:

lara c. fan
02-01-10, 19:50
nawhhhh :hug: she just told me that when i was at a party back then - they didnt pass me the parcel in a game and she started crying, so i said; 'its ok mammy, you go home now. I'll be fine'

Awwwww...........

xXhayleyroxXx
02-01-10, 19:51
Awwwww...........

huggage back :hug: xxxx

T-Sex
02-01-10, 20:04

:( :hug:

xXhayleyroxXx
02-01-10, 20:08
:( :hug:

hugs for you too :hug: xxxx

trXD
28-08-10, 23:20
Edit: woops, sorry guys didnt mean to bump that *super embarrassing*

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-10, 23:23
haha its cool :p Everyone does it. I double-taked i was like whaaa--- but but this is old!

lara c. fan
28-08-10, 23:28
So old I saw my idiotic online persona at the fore!

*eyes melt*

cbragg09
28-08-10, 23:33
I caught our bathroom linoleum on fire burning shreds of toilet paper pretending to send them to Hell. She cries, but I dont think its tears of joy... :hea:

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-10, 23:35
I caught our bathroom linoleum on fire burning shreds of toilet paper pretending to send them to Hell. She cries, but I dont think its tears of joy... :hea:

lmao! :vlol:

Lara_Fan_33
28-08-10, 23:40
the only time my mom ever cried because of soemthing i ddi was in Grade 7 when i got 4 awards :p i couldnt believe she was crying because she had never cried because of me before :mis:

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-10, 23:43
awww :p she must have been really proud <3

peeves
28-08-10, 23:43
My mother cried because of my graduation from high school and me passing the GED and other things like me going low and calling 911 etc.

larafan25
29-08-10, 01:18
The last time...hmmm...

We were driving in the car and I was talking about how I have this memory of getting a needle as a baby and me crying, I can't remember the pain or anything, just something about a needle.

My mom told me it might have had to do with the time I got cercumsized as a baby, they didn't give me a needle and she felt really bad about it. She then started to cry in the car.:pi:

Capt. Murphy
29-08-10, 01:22
Laying hands on her and praying for her when she was on her death bed.

ETA: I was an adult, but I'll always be her kid. :o

TombOfRaiders
29-08-10, 01:27
When I past my 11+ when I was 11 made my mum cry. And when we reminisce about it nowadays it still brings tears to her eyes.

michaeldt
29-08-10, 01:29
only time I can think of when my mum cried was 2 years ago when I was 12 years old.
we were doing a School play (but this was no ordinary school play, it was a musical with giant sets, hand-made costumes and professional lighting, and some of us had microphones on our faces :D including me) anyway, she thought my performance was outstanding and she was in tears, then when she hugged me I was thinking to myself "wtf are you crying about? :p"

t-raider26
29-08-10, 01:48
The last time...hmmm...

We were driving in the car and I was talking about how I have this memory of getting a needle as a baby and me crying, I can't remember the pain or anything, just something about a needle.

My mom told me it might have had to do with the time I got cercumsized as a baby, they didn't give me a needle and she felt really bad about it. She then started to cry in the car.:pi:

OMG :vlol:

My mom cried once because when I was 6 I figured out Santa wasn't real (cuz i be smart like dat :cool:) And was all sad because she thought I'd be missing out on a part of my childhood... but I really couldn't care less :/

DgoOdz94
29-08-10, 01:56
It wasn't exactly crying. It was a mixture of crying and laughing. We were in the car and all the sudden I yelled out "I'm a *****!". Mom and my grandma stared at me and were like "What did you just say???"

Then I pointed to bumper sticker on the car in front. "I'm a *****."

They started laughing and then came in the crying because this was the first time I read. :p

Rai
29-08-10, 02:17
I didn't see this thread before, so better late than never :p.

I don't recall doing or saying anything that made my mum cry.

My son has made me cry though - for good things. I'm brain tired, I'll post them later (hopefully the thread will stay open - it's not that old).

scremanie
29-08-10, 02:43
cry of laughter counts.

Okay, so. I was at my neighbors house and she is a rather big woman... I wanted to get up the stairs, and she was in my way, so... I said in the loudest possible voice I could;

"Move your big, fat ass Cheryl!"

I was 5 at the time.

touchthesky
29-08-10, 07:58
Nothing. My mother is emotionally dead.

scremanie
29-08-10, 08:03
Nothing. My mother is emotionally dead.

If you made her that way, it counts. :mis:

Dream_Raider
29-08-10, 08:35
OMG :vlol:

My mom cried once because when I was 6 I figured out Santa wasn't real (cuz i be smart like dat :cool:) And was all sad because she thought I'd be missing out on a part of my childhood... but I really couldn't care less :/

:vlol:

Umm...no I've never made my mom cry.... :p

xXhayleyroxXx
29-08-10, 10:32
cry of laughter counts.

Okay, so. I was at my neighbors house and she is a rather big woman... I wanted to get up the stairs, and she was in my way, so... I said in the loudest possible voice I could;

"Move your big, fat ass Cheryl!"

I was 5 at the time.

thats hilarious :vlol:

pinklaralover
29-08-10, 10:32
I sang "my heart will go on" to her once when I was just a child, I don't know whether she cried because of how happy and proud she was of me, or because her ears were bleeding.. she might tell me the first reason but i know the real reason. :mis:

xXhayleyroxXx
29-08-10, 10:45
I sang "my heart will go on" to her once when I was just a child, I don't know whether she cried because of how happy and proud she was of me, or because her ears were bleeding.. she might tell me the first reason but i know the real reason. :mis:

awwww! epic cuteness