PDA

View Full Version : The Fashion

DemiCullenx
03-01-10, 17:17
Post And Tell Everyone What Your Style Is !

Goth, Emo, Hippie, Tomboy, Posh etc...

And Your Thoughts Of The New Fashion !!

:)

Jo269976
03-01-10, 17:18
Outcast.

Aranara
03-01-10, 17:22
Normal. I mean t-shirts (I love Paul Frank :p <3), blue jeans, converse shoes etc etc.

DemiCullenx
03-01-10, 17:26
Normal. I mean t-shirts (I love Paul Frank :p <3), blue jeans, converse shoes etc etc.

Im Pretty much like that but not the converse i prefer trainers :)

xXhayleyroxXx
03-01-10, 17:29
i make my own fashion - gimme aztec prints and random designs :ton:

i can be simple one day, glamerous the next, random the next and so on

Marianna12
03-01-10, 17:31

Same here!:D

Nerd For Life
03-01-10, 17:40
Fabulous.

Jo269976
03-01-10, 17:41
Fabulous.

Ferosh <3

Nerd For Life
03-01-10, 17:44
<33

Dustie
03-01-10, 17:52
What a vocab! You guys read Perez Hilton or what? :p

Nerdy dork!

shadow_fire
03-01-10, 18:00
I dont really follow fashions lol I just wear what I feel comfortable in.
Jeans, cargo pants, t shirts, rock/ Nelly furtado tshirts, hoodies (love my tekken 6 one the best) sneakers...though I do love to wear boots, though I cant walk in heels to save my life jaja
I wear mostly black colours, or dark colours, or black and white....some peeps have described me as emo but I dont think I am. I just prefere dark colours over pinks and yellows. I guess my "look" is crossed emo crossed with sk8er chick if you do want to put a lable on it.

jaja I was thinking of starting a thread like this only making it whats your key style and the group you hung out with lols
so can we just combine it in here?

LightningRider
03-01-10, 18:43
Punk Hippie.

:D

Your_Envy*
03-01-10, 18:50
I don't have any style. :p I wear what I like, mostly comfortable stuff. :cln:

NemesisxAngelus
03-01-10, 18:52
Your regular, but awesome, everyday weirdo.

AmericanAssassin
03-01-10, 18:52
I pretty much dress like the preppy kids who you all hate. I'm an outcast at heart, though. :p

Aranara
03-01-10, 18:54
I sometimes dress preppy, just because that's the school uniform (which I don' wear most of the time). I usually dress preppy at the start of the school when I missed the days when I had to wear something that my school approved. Of course, after 2 weeks I get bored.

Simochka
03-01-10, 18:55
I have my own style. Noone have succeed to put me in a category.

One day I can have loads of colors. Green, pink, blue, yellow and all. It kinda looks like a japanese style.

Next day I can have boots, black tights, a long black shirt with stars on and looking all dark and black.

So I don't know about my style. But I love it :D

CroftGameGirl
03-01-10, 19:07
I have none :vlol: And I hate it :p
Some days I'll be gothic with corsets and black tutus, then I'll be retro with neon coloured skinnies and baggy hoodies, some days nerdy (like today) with video game shirts and some days kinda girly with my hair in bunches and in a dress :p

I am not joking :vlol: That's my whole wardrobe XD :D

tombraiderluka
03-01-10, 19:29
Black clothes. What everyone would wear to a party I wear it every day, cause it's always a party for me :)

Dina_Croft
03-01-10, 19:30
Meh I'm more into black but I'm not gothic or emo or something like that.

So Yeah I would call my style FOB.:vlol:

lara c. fan
03-01-10, 19:56
Well, I just throw on whatever's comfortable :p

LaraLuvrrr
03-01-10, 20:01
Between preppy and rockerish (for a lack of better word)

aurora89
03-01-10, 20:11
sick/disabled. :ton: sweats/yoga capris, T-shirts or soft long-sleeved shirts, socks, and a warm coat or hoodie if it's cold. Makeup ranges from non-existent with dark bags under my eyes and a scarily pale complexion to a bit of liquid foundation or moisturiser rubbed into my face and tweezed eyebrows. Accessories include my walker, a space heater, a comforter, lots of medicine bottles, and/or a comfy book bag. Basically anything comfortable, warm, and versatile (goes from bed to class to PT/workout back to bed) that's easy to wash.

When I'm feeling decent and want to dress nicely and go out, I have a very eclectic style. I sometimes go for the professional look with slacks,a fitted blouse, and a tailored jacket, others I go with a gauzy skirt, ballet flats, and a fairy-tale-type shirt. I own and wear a long velvet cloak and plenty of lovely dresses, but I also like jean skirts and stylish tops I get from the junior's section. Whatever I feel like wearing, basically.

tomblover
03-01-10, 20:16
I'm.. "normal", I guess?

Though I can't leave the house without a hoodie and a pair of comfy jeans. (Although mine are too loose! I need to gain weight, LMAO! :vlol:) And my glasses of course. :vlol:

Legend 4ever
03-01-10, 20:29
I don't know if that's considered preppy, but I mostly always wear collar shirts, vests, ties, with black jeans, sometimes gray jeans, blue jeans.

During the summer I like t-shirts, but never shorts, I love jeans, always!

I like labels, I've noticed that I love brands someone would think should be worn by people a bit older than I am (like Banana Republic or Express).

I don't like colorful stuff, my palette is blue, gray, green, white and black mostly.

Gossip Girl characters' style is the one I like and have.

BlackRainbow
03-01-10, 20:31
My style... I guess I have my own style, eh?

Your_Envy*
03-01-10, 20:32
My style... I guess I have my own style, eh?

Yes, it's called HannaBanana style, yo! :cool: :D

Reggie
03-01-10, 20:33
Jeans/shorts, T-shirts, some button up shirts, jumpers and trainers - I wear for whatever occassion it is but I've got a relaxed looking style generally - not too smart. I'm actually trying to buy stuff which looks more confident and reflects my personality a bit more though because my outfits can look a bit drab.

AmericanAssassin
03-01-10, 20:34
American Eagle is my second home. :cool:

BlackRainbow
03-01-10, 20:34
Yes, it's called HannaBanana style, yo! :cool: :D
Exactly! :jmp:
Nah, I guess I have lot of influence by styles like emo, goth and sometimes harajuku. :pi:

Legend 4ever
03-01-10, 20:35
American Eagle is my second home. :cool:

OMG they only have plaid.

Your_Envy*
03-01-10, 20:46
Exactly! :jmp:
Nah, I guess I have lot of influence by styles like emo, goth and sometimes harajuku. :pi:

Harajuku girls, I'm looking at you girls
You're so original girls
You got the look that makes you stand out

Gwen Stefani. :pi:

Anyway I am somewhere between BORING and WANNABE NOT-BORING fashion. :D

BlackRainbow
03-01-10, 20:49
Harajuku girls, I'm looking at you girls
You're so original girls
You got the look that makes you stand out

Gwen Stefani. :pi:

LOL I remember that song! :vlol:

Wadda... you're not boring my dear! :smk: Not at all! :hug: :D

AmericanAssassin
03-01-10, 20:50
OMG they only have plaid.

Ew. What kind of AE have you been in? They must carry different things depending on where you live. :p

lara c. fan
03-01-10, 20:51

No you're not :p

You have the style of AWESOME :p

x2crazyidiot
03-01-10, 20:55
err mainly I'd say chilled grunge :) my favourite clothes designer is All Saints :D I love their dull colours and unique clothes, so I'd say those types of stuff, mixed with other neat things I find in stuff like Next, charity shops, vintage stores and I used to find stuff in Topman until it got cr@ppy
plus my hair's proper spiky and red-ish, and I plan on getting alot of tattoos, so yeh I'd say I'm mainly punky grunge

Punaxe
03-01-10, 21:18
Depends where I am.

All the clothes I wear during my free time is generally bought in one of those "extreme sports" shops: quality special-fabric (for endurance, ventilation etc.) stuff, usually branded because I am familiar with certain brands and trust them (Fjällräven, Mammut, The North Face, Meindl etc.). Haven't got a lot of photos, but here's an example (http://files.noctifer.net/clothes2.jpg).

At uni or at more serious gatherings I wear your general office outfit: a shirt with neat (e.g. folded) trousers, like this (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4150820&postcount=19689).

In high school I used to dress pretty gothic-esque I'd say. Nothing extravagant, but relatable to that style, like this (http://files.noctifer.net/clothes1.jpg). I do still wear mostly dark colours.

Aranara
03-01-10, 21:40
My favorite shop is H&M :) I buy my clothes from the kids secrion because I'm a small person (and hell, I'm 13!) and I love their stuff :jmp: When they don't have Hannah Montana t-shirts. I liked CA but since Hannah Montana appeared I see her all over the store, so I don't go there as often as I used to.

marla_biggs
03-01-10, 21:43
Mine's charity shop chic x

Catracoth
03-01-10, 21:44
For me, it's as follows:

Apparel
-Pacific Suncoast
-Hot Topic
-Heritage 1981 (on rare occasion, if I feel like dressing up)

Footwear
-Journey's
-Hot Topic

Rachel Croft
03-01-10, 21:51
Classy/Skater

Your_Envy*
03-01-10, 21:52
LOL I remember that song! :vlol:

Wadda... you're not boring my dear! :smk: Not at all! :hug: :D

:hug::hug: My Harajuku girl. :ohn: <3

No you're not :p

You have the style of AWESOME :p

Mmm thank you! :D :hug:

My favorite shop is H&M :) I buy my clothes from the kids secrion because I'm a small person (and hell, I'm 13!) and I love their stuff :jmp: When they don't have Hannah Montana t-shirts. I liked CA but since Hannah Montana appeared I see her all over the store, so I don't go there as often as I used to.

H&M! :cln:

I also buy my clothes from H&M, Zara and Bershka (especially trousers) and other not-so-well-known stores. :) I go to New Yorker, CA and Tally Weijl sometimes, too. I buy shoes in Deichmann.

So, I can be very comfortable (http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1718/55731188472237891141087.jpg), or nothing special (http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4263/56131211052522384141087.jpg), sometimes I get in a dress (http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1337/20040131256550014514108.jpg) and sometimes I am WANNABE (http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1238/72351254801136072141087.jpg) fashionable (http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5334/70171251717298978141087.jpg). :p Do you have the answer what kind of fashion is that? If this is even a fashion? :vlol: LULZ. Sorry for many pictures. :p :o

Legends
03-01-10, 21:55
Fashionable. High class.

Dustie
03-01-10, 21:56
That reminds me I used to buy clothes at the children's department at H&M too, so did a lot of my colleagues when I used to work there. They're cheaper! :p Jeans mostly, although jeans at H&M are like, temporary clothing actually, lol... they wear out within a year.

Sometimes I wish I was a chick, because girls can do so much more when it comes to dressing up. If I was a girl, I would dress like Olivia Palermo. I would wear high heals all the time! :p