PDA

View Full Version : A week of life

LaraLuvrrr
03-01-10, 21:51
Ok let's say that you were told that you only had one week left to live.

Realistically what would you do that week?

Or more specifically what would you do that you normally wouldn't?

I realize this would probably take alot of thinking lol but I'm just curious what people have always wanted to do that theyd get the courage to do if they KNEW that death was imminent.

I would probably get plane tickets for me and my whole family and fly somewhere beautiful and not sleep the whole week but spend it laughing, stuffing my face, dancing, and doing whatever the **** I want hehe :D oh yea and Id kiss random guys even if they're straight and then just runaway laughing. And yell funny things in the middle of the street... hmm i need to keep thinking

tombraiderluka
03-01-10, 21:52
Tbh, I don't have idea. I'd preform on a festival or something.

lara c. fan
03-01-10, 21:53
I would do everything I never dared to do before.

xx_Hunt_xx
03-01-10, 21:53
Spend it with family and friends and have the best night out ive ever had :)

just*raidin*tomb
03-01-10, 22:11
I would quit school! It's a waste of my time anyway. No seriously, I'm in honors classes making straight A's and I rarely learn anything. WOAH! Sorry about the "off-subjectness."

Like I said. I would so quit school and hmmm...do everything that I've ever planned on doing, but sqeeze it in a week. Try best to get recognized as a young artist and try to tell someone something that I've been meaning to tell her for years, but far too scared to b/c I'm afraid it might ruin our relationship (put the pieces together). I haven't really gave this much thought so this is rushed, but I would seriously just run away and do whatever the heck I wanted! :D

EDIT: I would crash CD and get you guys some GOODNESS!http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww353/emoticons_09/Emoticon-mwahaha.gif

LaraLuvrrr
03-01-10, 22:15
I would quit school! It's a waste of my time anyway. No seriously, I'm in honors classes making straight A's and I rarely learn anything. WOAH! Sorry about the "off-subjectness."

Like I said. I would so quit school and hmmm...do everything that I've ever planned on doing, but sqeeze it in a week. Try best to get recognized as a young artist and try to tell someone something that I've been meaning to tell her for years, but far too scared to b/c I'm afraid it might ruin our relationship (put the pieces together). I haven't really gave this much thought so this is rushed, but I would seriously just run away and do whatever the heck I wanted! :D

YES I would totally quit school too :tmb: Ok I add to my list quitting school but before I do going to whatever teachers I disliked and telling them what a piece of **** they are. And then run around campus yelling and flicking off the school! ahahaha

Catracoth
03-01-10, 22:19
I would tell everyone whatever it is I need to tell them, bad or otherwise. Then, I would spend some time every day with whomever it is I'm dating (if I am at that point) and the remainder with loved ones. Then as my final moments near, I'll say something memorable and pass on with a smile on my face.

tombraiderluka
03-01-10, 22:21
I would tell everyone whatever it is I need to tell them, bad or otherwise. Then, I would spend some time every day with whomever it is I'm dating (if I am at that point) and the remainder with loved ones. Then as my final moments near, I'll say something memorable and pass on with a smile on my face.
What would you say?

just*raidin*tomb
03-01-10, 22:27
What would you say?

"cheese"

Catracoth
03-01-10, 22:34
What would you say?

Not quite sure yet. I always thought I'd come up with something memorable to say in my final moments, but I still have decades to go, so I don't think it's prudent to think of it now.

Aranara
03-01-10, 22:35
I would tell people what I really think of them, I would get plane tickets to America and Japan, I would start a free hugs campaign and lastvbut not least, I would prepare my funeral, however morbid that sounds, I'm a planning person.

LaraLuvrrr
03-01-10, 23:21
I would tell people what I really think of them, I would get plane tickets to America and Japan, I would start a free hugs campaign and lastvbut not least, I would prepare my funeral, however morbid that sounds, I'm a planning person.

lol free hugs! aw Ive never come across one of those people but ive seen them on tv

Psychos'Я'Us
04-01-10, 00:00
Oh wow...I would go wild, I would go out with a blast.
I'ma make a list....

- Get wasted and strip on stop signs.
- Run around naked singing Sanasa.
- Hit on priests.
- Have a huge party with hookers, strippers, drag queens, pimps...fun people like that.
- Flirt with random strangers.
- Beat up the man that I have feelings for.
- Beat up anyone who gets in my way.
- Smoke my lungs out.
- Dye my hair blonde.
- Take pictures of hot men and women.
And the list could go on and on and on...I would mostly do random fun things, I doubt I would do anything serious.
I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't spend a lot of time with "the ones I love", I've been spending enough time with them as it is...

viper456
04-01-10, 00:05
I'ma make a list....

- Hit on priests.
- Have a huge party with hookers, strippers, drag queens, pimps...fun people like that.
- Smoke my lungs out.
- Dye my hair blonde.
And the list could go on and on and on...I would mostly do random fun things, I doubt I would do anything serious.
I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't spend a lot of time with "the ones I love", I've been spending enough time with them as it is...

It's not supposed to be a "what you did last weekend" thread Alexia...

Psychos'Я'Us
04-01-10, 00:09
Well I just have so much fun every week that I wouldn't do anything differently for my last one :p

aurora89
04-01-10, 00:53
I'd probably be in the hospital on life support or something near it. Seriously, who the heck has energy or health to run around enjoying their last week of life? You're generally either in prison, in the hospital, or at home/hospice care if you know you have a week to live. No matter which one you pick, you're not going to be up for running around picking up girls and travelling the world and bungee jumping. :p Sorry to break it to you. I guess there could be some really rare situations, but I honestly probably wouldn't know what I'd want to do until it got to that point.

LaraLuvrrr
04-01-10, 00:55
I'ma make a list....

- Hit on priests.
- Smoke my lungs out.
- Dye my hair blonde.

I wana hang out with you before I die! lol XD

AmericanAssassin
04-01-10, 01:01
If I found out I only had a week to live, I'd probably just kill myself then. I wouldn't be able to handle the stress that comes with that knowledge.

LaraLuvrrr
04-01-10, 01:06
If I found out I only had a week to live, I'd probably just kill myself then. I wouldn't be able to handle the stress that comes with that knowledge.

That means you're not aware of your mortality. I guess since I ponder my death and what it's like after you die so much it wouldn't be such a shock to me. Not to sound suicidal cuz im not. I just know one day itll happen and i guess im a curious person. That probably might sound weird to some but w/e

AmericanAssassin
04-01-10, 01:07
That means you're not aware of your mortality. I guess since I ponder my death and what it's like after you die so much it wouldn't be such a shock to me. Not to sound suicidal cuz im not. I just know one day itll happen and i guess im a curious person. That probably might sound weird to some but w/e

I like to think there's an elixir of life out there and I'll get a taste of it. You might think I'm joking, but I really hope for this.

LaraLuvrrr
04-01-10, 01:10
I like to think there's an elixir of life out there and I'll get a taste of it. You might think I'm joking, but I really hope for this.

Well that's maybe a good thing. Means you value your life and love it if you dont want to let it go at any cost.

But I would think that eventually you'd get sick of life and would want to rest for a bit. Like sleeping lol if you never go to sleep you eventually hate everything.

Reggie
04-01-10, 01:12
I'd do stuff.

Tommy123
04-01-10, 04:08
lmao!

Id give lots of hugs

Capt. Murphy
04-01-10, 04:30
....and Id make out with random guys even if they're not gay and then just laugh and runaway.

Best thing to do there is to wait like 5 seconds before you die... Since, well, either way.... :pi:

First would be the funeral arrangement, then I'd probably write a letter to everyone I love and care about, and even to the people I thought had done me wrong - saying I forgive them. Enjoy nature, defy death (like jump out of the way of a train at the last possible second).... Last but not least... Just talk to God. *and now I think of...* then help as many people as I can.

This is just like that topic 'what do you want to do before you die' before it got bogged down with ridiculousness.

LaraLuvrrr
04-01-10, 04:47
Best thing to do there is to wait like 5 seconds before you die... Since, well, either way.... :pi:

lol that wouldn't kill me sorry

January_Snow*
04-01-10, 05:07
Spend all the money I have, on travels, stay at most luxurious hotels, buy only the best things, go to locations I dreamed of, have my last night partying in Belgrade with my closest friends, and then lie in bed and the end....

XBOXCroft
04-01-10, 05:12
Go to confession and do things I've always wanted to do! :P Oh, and steal stuff from the bank. :vlol:

Capt. Murphy
04-01-10, 05:31
lol that wouldn't kill me sorry

No. I meant the straight guy you sexually harassed would (probably) help you along... in your passing. :(

and steal stuff from the bank. :vlol:

Like deposit slips! :eek:

LaraLuvrrr
04-01-10, 05:34
No. I meant the straight guy you sexually harassed would (probably) help you along... in your passing. :(

lol I know what you meant. And I didnt mean sexually harassing.. I meant just a kiss and run away lol its harmless :p

I wouldnt care if a girl did it to me Id just laugh

Melonie Tomb Raider
04-01-10, 05:40
My first reaction was, "I want to do some daring things! Sky diving, bungee jumping, and all those wonderful things I've always wanted to do." However, it struck me that those things really don't amount to anything if you're not alive to appreciate the excitement you've experienced.

On that note, I would do something more significant, like spend that time with my family and figure out how all of my money and possessions will be allocated.

XBOXCroft
04-01-10, 05:41
Oh! I will also cut in line, "Excuse me, can I please cut in line? I only have one week to live and I want to enjoy it." :<

TR love
04-01-10, 05:56
If i had one week to live....I would probably do all the embarrassing things in public that i have been to chicken to do before, such as walking around a busy street dragging my foot and contorting my face in some weird way....

Capt. Murphy
04-01-10, 06:06
If i had one week to live....I would probably do all the embarrassing things in public that i have been to chicken to do before, such as walking around a busy street dragging my foot and contorting my face in some weird way....

And when people ask you what's wrong you say; "I'm dying". :cln:

LightningRider
04-01-10, 07:56
Make a Music Video

Been in my head to make one almost everyday. :)

Ikas90
04-01-10, 10:05
If I knew that I was going to die within the week, I would not be able to enjoy the remainder of my life. I would be preoccupied with the thought of death, and all I'd probably do, is wait for that day. Then again, that will depend on my circumstances.

But with whatever time I have left, I would try to do something for the good of mankind.

Surohicko
04-01-10, 10:36
I'll murder all the people i hate :D

Punaxe
04-01-10, 10:48
I'd probably become rather selfish, and just use whatever money I had left (possibly after selling all my stuff) to get as much happy-making experiences as possible, making sure I die in as fulfilled/good a mood as possible. As much as I love to do something for humanity or the world in general, there's nothing I could do in one week's time.
I'd say whatever I had left to say (I can think of one thing I've been meaning to say for years now). If I would still be able, I'd probably rent houses in and hike around as many national parks as possible, if not, I'd just rent the one with the nicest view and stay there for the rest of the week. I'd invite my friends and family over, but may spend the last day by myself.

LightningRider
04-01-10, 10:49
I'll murder all the people i hate :D

*runs*

Surohicko
04-01-10, 13:48
Why run Lightning?

LightningRider
04-01-10, 13:54
Why run Lightning?

Just to be safe. :mis: :p

Jack Croft
04-01-10, 16:38
Make a Music Video

Been in my head to make one almost everyday. :)

Make Dance in the Dark! :cln: