PDA

View Full Version : I just unlocked goth lara :D

juicybubble
03-01-10, 23:16
Actually not :D
More like D:

Its the worst oufit ever
Itried to unlock it cuz the silk blouse was cute but when i finally unlocked it and got a chance to get a good look at her... EWWWWWW
She has that weird tatto
and it is sooo disgusting
She is sooo pale and has weird lines going down her eyes AND SHE HAD A PIERCING ON HER CHIN!!!
lara would never wear that.
Thats just not who she is.
Discuss

Catracoth
03-01-10, 23:20
It's just an outfit. Notice how it isn't her default.

Azerutan
03-01-10, 23:26
I don't see what's so disgusting about this outfit, probably because it is way too stereotypical? Seriously, if Lara would ever walked the streets on that, she would immediately be called "poseur" just because of her ridiculous eyeliner :rolleyes:

January_Snow*
03-01-10, 23:27
How much threads does this person need to create for modderators to realise that he/her is just a spammer (a troll or whatever its called) and ban her/him for good...

Though I agree the outfit is disgusting, I never played with it longer then to check it out...

Catracoth
03-01-10, 23:28
To be truthful, this outfit is actually my favourite. It's daring and original, and it's nothing like the usual Lara we see. I think the tattoo is a good design, the eyeliner has an interesting style that I've used on Halloween before, and the piercing is a nice touch as well as the purple lipstick. I just think she's a tad too pale.

Simochka
03-01-10, 23:40
I hate it. I have goth friends and have been ''goth'' myself a few years ago.

And this is how we looked when we were 12 and started with the look. The make up is so wanna be goth xD

To be truthful, this outfit is actually my favourite. It's daring and original, and it's nothing like the usual Lara we see. I think the tattoo is a good design, the eyeliner has an interesting style that I've used on Halloween before, and the piercing is a nice touch as well as the purple lipstick. I just think she's a tad too pale.

Goths are meant to have pale snow white skin. Some people even use white foundation on their breasts, neck, face, arms etc.. Without the pale skin it doesn't look right

ZapTheLadyBird
03-01-10, 23:45
:vlol:

Yeah I hate it too... But what's the harm if you don't use it?
So what if she wouldn't wear it? I swear she wouldn't wear other stuff in her wardrobe either...

Love2Raid
04-01-10, 00:27
I hate it. Her clothes are okay but her face...:yik:!

Have you guys noticed that she actually has no teeth and her eyes don't move at all (like a puppet)?

Ward Dragon
04-01-10, 00:31

I wouldn't say it's my favorite (I prefer the winter with no coat outfit) but it is one of the few Legend outfits that I like. It has nothing to do with Lara or who she is, but then again neither does the rest of the game, and at least the Goth outfit is somewhat interesting to look at. Plus in next-gen mode she has Raziel's symbol on her jacket and Kain's symbol on her belt :D For some reason I find the Goth outfit very fitting for Ghana, mostly due to the nice color contrast with all of the browns and greens.

Catracoth
04-01-10, 00:43
Plus in next-gen mode she has Raziel's symbol on her jacket and Kain's symbol on her belt :D For some reason I find the Goth outfit very fitting for Ghana, mostly due to the nice color contrast with all of the browns and greens.

I didn't notice that at all--I'll have to play Legend again and look. I usually use the outfit with the jacket in England, then the Lace Shirt one in Ghana and Bolivia.

Azerutan
04-01-10, 03:48
I hate it. I have goth friends and have been ''goth'' myself a few years ago.
Considering yourself Goth is the least Goth thing you can do :vlol:

Simochka
04-01-10, 04:03
Considering yourself Goth is the least Goth thing you can do :vlol:

not if you are a proud goth. Or what do you mean? Ofcourse a goth can call itself goth o.O

And I said ''goth'' with ''''
I looked like a wanna be goth :p

January_Snow*
04-01-10, 04:10
What atracts people to goth? Im sorry if I sound rude :) but I just dont get it...

Azerutan
04-01-10, 04:32
not if you are a proud goth. Or what do you mean? Ofcourse a goth can call itself goth o.O

And I said ''goth'' with ''''
I looked like a wanna be goth :p
You really don't get it, do you? ;)
Btw, what makes you such a proud Goth? What kind of music do you even listen to? :)

What atracts people to goth? Im sorry if I sound rude but I just dont get it...
Well, what attracts you to being who you are?

Simochka
04-01-10, 04:36
You really don't get it, do you? ;)

Btw, what makes you such a proud Goth? What kind of music do you even listen to? :)

I'm not goth. I was ''goth'' when I were like 12.
You seem to not understand. I included both been and '' ''

I used to and still listen to industrial music. I know many goths but I don't really know much about the goth culture.

What atracts people to goth? Im sorry if I sound rude :) but I just dont get it...

What attracts people to unintelligent stupid, big boobed bimbos with bleached hair and fake tan?

Ward Dragon
04-01-10, 04:38

If you're talking about the Legend outfit, I just like the colors and that it has Legacy of Kain symbols on it ^_^ I wouldn't wear that outfit myself though. As for real-life goths, I would assume they like certain music, clothes, etc. which are labeled as "goth." I suck at applying labels so I don't bother trying to define these things :p

Edit: Actually, on second thought, I would wear the outfit but not the make-up or tattoos :p

Azerutan
04-01-10, 04:40
I'm not goth. I was ''goth'' when I were like 12.
You seem to not understand. I included both been and '' ''

I used to and still listen to industrial music. I know many goths but I don't really know much about the goth culture.

See, I'm not judging you. I was just wondering.

Btw, 12 is a very young age to even find your own identity and know who you really are, if you know what I mean.

Neverthless, industrial music has never been my strongest, even though I do like some Synthpop or even EBM. I have to say, though, I personally do not consider these as a part of Goth subculture - note this is only my opinion. Who am I anyway...

;)

Simochka
04-01-10, 04:48
See, I'm not judging you. I was just wondering.

Btw, 12 is a very young age to even find your own identity and know who you really are, if you know what I mean.

Neverthless, industrial music has never been my strongest, even though I do like some Synthpop or even EBM. I have to say, though, I personally do not consider these as a part of Goth subculture - note this is only my opinion. Who am I anyway...

;)

Personally I don't think music matter very much. Someone can be goth and still like Lady gaga or something. People should always be open minded even if they have a certain style.
But isn't the different kind of goths.
Now I'm not talking about like cyber goths. But some goths have old black dresses and looks classy and cool. Why some have platform boots, corset and stuffs. Just wondering :p

Azerutan
04-01-10, 04:55
Personally I don't think music matter very much. Someone can be goth and still like Lady gaga or something.
Do you even know how the Goth subculture even started? ;) If you are willing to check out that information, maybe you'll wish to re-write the blasphemy you've just written. Maybe, that is... hehehe

Now I'm not talking about like cyber goths. But some goths have old black dresses and looks classy and cool. Why some have platform boots, corset and stuffs. Just wondering :p
Are we going to talk about the tribes? Cyber Goth is not Goth - yeah, paradoxal isn't it? It really is not, the origins of those didn't even come from Goth. However, you can find many tribes within the scene that share the same origins but interpreted it a bit "differently" ;) Goth subculture has never been directly related to fashion or way of dressing, but unfortunately that's what it has become :(

January_Snow*
04-01-10, 05:04
Well, what attracts you to being who you are?

Im really sorry if I sounded rude, I didnt mean it as an insult, its just that I havent seen many goth people in my life.... Im just curious to know what atracts someone in that particular life style? What defines goth?

Simochka
04-01-10, 05:10
Do you even know how the Goth subculture even started? ;) If you are willing to check out that information, maybe you'll wish to re-write the blasphemy you've just written. Maybe, that is... hehehe

Actually I don't. And maybe it started in that way but that was a loooong time ago. Just because someone have a different style they should be open minded.

Are we going to talk about the tribes? Cyber Goth is not Goth - yeah, paradoxal isn't it? It really is not, the origins of those didn't even come from Goth. However, you can find many tribes within the scene that share the same origins but interpreted it a bit "differently" ;) Goth subculture has never been directly related to fashion or way of dressing, but unfortunately that's what it has become :(

Yeah. I watched top model once and it was something called fashion goth. Or modern goth or something like that. And I don't really like that.

I'm not goth but it's probably the ''life style'' and subculture that I will show most respect to.

Azerutan
04-01-10, 05:12
Im really sorry if I sounded rude, I didnt mean it as an insult, its just that I havent seen many goth people in my life.... Im just curious to know what atracts someone in that particular life style? What defines goth?
I wasn't being rude to you as well ;)

Unfortunately it's 5 am here and I have to sleep to get up in 2 hours (:p), since I have personal business, work, Masters and 4 reading reports to finish tomorrow, so I don't really have time to come here and discuss these issues.

A particular lifestyle fits you because it completes you as an individual. People are different, they express in different ways and they find their happiness and fillfilment in different places :) That's all I have to say about that.

Ashnod
04-01-10, 06:39

This outfit is my favorite for her in Legend as well when the environment isn't an issue, such as Kazakhstan and Nepal. I'm not fond of the goth sans-jacket outfit, I think the jacket transforms the goth image from tolerable to striking.

The color scheme of her in this clothing is brilliant against the glowing green in the final cutscene of Bolivia Redux.

I'm not really much for additional outfits in TR, but I tend to make an exception for this one since it is so different from anything else.

almayah
04-01-10, 15:33
hahaha I looooove that outfit