PDA

View Full Version : Help with cheatcodes?

juicybubble
04-01-10, 00:13
I try using cheat codes in the game but they still dont work and im sure im doing them right
I also unlocked the cheatcodes im trying to use allready too.
And i beat the game.
o i have to activate them or something before using them? and if so,how?
Right now i have infininte grenade launchs,one shot kill,excaliber, textureless mode, and thats it.
Help?

Catracoth
04-01-10, 00:16
Maybe you're entering them too slowly.

juicybubble
04-01-10, 00:17
Maybe you're entering them too slowly.

Oh no im entering them oh sooooo fast

Love2Raid
04-01-10, 00:30
You need to enter them while you are playing. If done right, you should hear a chime (like when you pick up an artefact).

juicybubble
04-01-10, 00:31
You need to enter them while you are playing. If done right, you should hear a chime (like when you pick up an artefact).

but i tried :(

Catracoth
04-01-10, 00:37
Oh no im entering them oh sooooo fast

Maybe you're entering them too quickly.

juicybubble
04-01-10, 00:45
So do i just go to replay level than choose the level than do cheatcode during game?

michaeldt
04-01-10, 00:46
^yes :)

Ward Dragon
04-01-10, 00:48
I believe you need to hold down the first button the entire time while pressing the other buttons in the cheat code. I'm not sure which platform you're on, but I'll use PC as an example. For textureless mode, the cheatcode is Backspace 1, so you have to hold down the Backspace button and at the same time, press 1. For the PS2 version, you would hold down L1 while you press L2, X, Circle, X, Triangle, R1.

The list of cheat codes is here, in case you need to refer to it while entering the cheats :)

http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/cheats.html

Love2Raid
04-01-10, 00:54
The silly thing is, that you can't view the codes while you are playing, only in the main menu. It doesn't make much sense at all, it's much better in TRA.

mudkip25
04-01-10, 00:58
The codes on PC Are Easier to Guess.

Backspace + 1,2,3...0

TheBloodRed
04-01-10, 00:59
Ward Dragon is correct. The official guide to TRL says you gotta hold the button and then press the rest.

Excalibur:
HOLD L2, then press T, X, O, R1, T, L1

Complete all time trials and you unlock Soul Reaver from the Legacy of Kain series!! (used same as Excalibur but shoots red spark thingies)

ALSO a note about the game guide. The Legend game guide has a big section in the back about the history of tomb raider. It is worth it for any TR collector. :P
(and also the making of Legend)

Ward Dragon
04-01-10, 01:02
The silly thing is, that you can't view the codes while you are playing, only in the main menu. It doesn't make much sense at all, it's much better in TRA.

I definitely agree. The PC Legend codes aren't too bad since they are very simple, but the console ones are a pain to remember and input.

Love2Raid
04-01-10, 01:27
Since I have a terrible short-term memory, I have written them down on a piece of paper that I keep with the disk. :p
The cheats helped a lot during the time trials (especially boss fights).

TheBloodRed
04-01-10, 01:31
I am glad I got the game guide! xD

Being invincible while wielding Soul Reaver=pwnage.

I give her the red version of the Japan ripped dress and go all out. :P

almayah
07-01-10, 23:50
Do you hear a sound??
Like when you pick up a reward??