PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Quiz - Time to prove your worth!

Shark_Blade
06-01-10, 00:51
Quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/TheBloodRed/tombraiderartifacts)

Quiz 2 (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-lara-croft-test)

provided by TheBloodRed and aurora89.

Thanks!:D

Quasimodo
06-01-10, 00:55
Isn't working for me :confused:

michaeldt
06-01-10, 01:45
that quiz has been down for years now.... it always gives me that strange message when I try to play :(

silver_wolf
06-01-10, 01:48
it's not working, but it really isn't that hard, anyways. I mastered it a while ago.

cbragg09
06-01-10, 01:49
didnt work for me either, however, i would have DOMINATED lol

i really dunno, but i was lookin forward to taking it hahahaha
:D

larafan25
06-01-10, 02:04
Ya doesn't work anymore:(

Anywho I took it about a year ago and I failed miserably...however I think I'd do better at it now:D

MattTR
06-01-10, 02:16
It says this:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/iq/queryname.asp, line 25

Right after I put my nickname as MattTR, too.. :(

aurora89
06-01-10, 05:23
Try this one instead:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-lara-croft-test

shadow_fire
06-01-10, 09:31
I gots Lara Lover :D

Lara Lover
Congratulations. you are one of the few who know Lara Better than she knows herself (and I don't mean just physically wink,wink). You've seen her at her worst and still said "I like that girl". You are a true fan. P.S. For those of you who looked up info while doing the test. SHAME ON YOU!

Alex Shepherd
06-01-10, 09:34
Please anybody help me... How to let this quiz work?!

It always tell me

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

So whats wrong about my window?!

Raider Man

LightningRider
06-01-10, 09:37
Please anybody help me... How to let this quiz work?!

It always tell me

So whats wrong about my window?!

Raider Man

If you've read the thread, you would have known the Quiz is not avaialble and everyone else has been getting the same thing. :p

TheBloodRed
06-01-10, 09:41
Before this thread gets canned, I will post a link to a Sporcle quiz I put up a while back.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/TheBloodRed/tombraiderartifacts

Can you name all of the TR artifacts? These are key quest items throughout the series.

You might find yourself kicking yourself at missing some of the answers. :P

Alex Shepherd
06-01-10, 10:07
If you've read the thread, you would have known the Quiz is not avaialble and everyone else has been getting the same thing. :p

:vlol: I am sorry.. I thought everybody were talking about their results... :vlol:

Raider Man

Legend of Lara
06-01-10, 10:51
:vlol: I am sorry.. I thought everybody were talking about their results... :vlol:

Um, why not read the messages? That's what forums are for...

shadow_fire
06-01-10, 11:58
Before this thread gets canned, I will post a link to a Sporcle quiz I put up a while back.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/TheBloodRed/tombraiderartifacts

Can you name all of the TR artifacts? These are key quest items throughout the series.

You might find yourself kicking yourself at missing some of the answers. :P

I got 14 lols

tomblover
06-01-10, 12:28
Average player. :mad:

Hell naw I'm not! :p

TheBloodRed
06-01-10, 12:38
I got 14 lols

Anyone else going to take my sporcle quiz? If you think you know all the main TR artifacts, go ahead and try. :P

ShadyCroft
06-01-10, 13:24
I got 17 items out of 21.

I kept trying Talon, Talin, Talun....TALION!!! How the **** did I forget how its spelled ?:hea:
Toranusk, Toranurk, Tora ****!!! I TRIED EVERYTHING!!! I knew it was close. :hea: KINGDOM !!! GRRRR!
Gauntlet ? didn't play TRU but know about it, however, I forgot its called a "gauntlet" not a "glove"
kept trying Thor's glove, glove, gloves....:p

I forgot about the Sanglyph. Tried Obscura, obscura paintings, periat shards.

Crisl
06-01-10, 13:28
Anyone else going to take my sporcle quiz? If you think you know all the main TR artifacts, go ahead and try. :P

I took your test :) I managed to guess only 13 :o But I haven't played the Golden Mask and the Lost Artifact. :pi: The rest was just my bad memory :vlol:
But it was nice :tmb:

Shark_Blade
06-01-10, 14:33
Yeah, sorry guys the link isn't working.. I've edited my first post with TheBloodRed and aurora89's quizes, hope you don't mind. Thanks!

TheBloodRed
06-01-10, 15:08
I forgot about the Sanglyph. Tried Obscura, obscura paintings, periat shards.

The Obscura Paintings were important as such in AOD because they held actual pieces of the Sanglyph inside. Collect all the paintings and you have the entire Sanglyph to put together and use. :P

Because of this, the paintings themselves are not artifacts on the list!

TheBloodRed
06-01-10, 15:13
I scored 32(Joystick User) on aurora's test! xD

You know there is WAYY more than 12 games right? The handheld versions count. >:3

Lara Croft!
06-01-10, 19:22
44:d

Love2Raid
06-01-10, 19:32
I got 14/21 in the first quiz...:o

I guess it's not bad. It has been a long time since I have played TR-III and those things are hard to spell. :pi:
Now on to the next one!

Average player...hmm..I guess I'm not interested in Lara's bust size. :p

ShadyCroft
06-01-10, 20:39
The Obscura Paintings were important as such in AOD because they held actual pieces of the Sanglyph inside. Collect all the paintings and you have the entire Sanglyph to put together and use. :P

Because of this, the paintings themselves are not artifacts on the list!

Yes. :) I played the game once and at that time I didn't pay much attention to the story. I got lost in the whole Kabbal, paintings, monstrum, Bouchard story (though now I do). I read the story on Wiki and understood a bit about the pieces hidden in paintings and the paintings can be found via clues, and the pieces together make up the Sanglyph (need to read the story again).

Rai
06-01-10, 20:51
Did terribly on the first. I blame it on the spelling :pi:

I got 50 for Aurora's test. :D

TombOfRaiders
06-01-10, 22:03
21/21 for first test and 44 on the second one. :D

FourBalls
06-01-10, 22:12
Got 7 on the first and 50 on the second test :p

aurora89
06-01-10, 22:17
it's actually not my test at all. :P Though I want to make one now. BRB.

aurora89
07-01-10, 01:19
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-tomb-raider-knowledge-test

Ok, I created that one.