PDA

View Full Version : Legend

_Lara Croft
06-01-10, 12:04
what can i say. I love :cln: legend. Was my first proper TR game ands I just love it :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp::jmp::jmp:
I love everything about it :D Mind you it is way easy :p I like a challenge in my games hahahahha. So are there many peeople on here that like it also?
Though Alistar can be abit annoying at times, telling Lara to be carefull and stuff lols

:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp: :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

shadow_fire
06-01-10, 12:58
I might call you smiley.

Yes I love legend too, but it is not my fav game (AoD is and if you havnt played it then you must!! 10x better than Legend and way more challenging though not to everyones tastes :p)

Volvicy
06-01-10, 13:13
Wow, there are lots of smileys... Oo

Legend is a great game, indeed, but Anniversary is way better. :D

shadow_fire
06-01-10, 13:17
Wow, there are lots of smileys... Oo

Legend is a great game, indeed, but Anniversary is way better. :D
(go have a look at their introduction page and in the open chat. that is what you call alot of smiley's :p )

almayah
08-01-10, 10:22
I might call you smiley.

Yes I love legend too, but it is not my fav game (AoD is and if you havnt played it then you must!! 10x better than Legend and way more challenging though not to everyones tastes :p)

No 100x better :P
Legend is too easy

sexygoth579
08-01-10, 10:33
Legend's okay... but AOD was so good it's one of the games in my "games forever keeping them" library. (Along with the other TR games). :D

anniversarytr11
08-01-10, 12:49
legend challenging? haha :vlol:

it's fun yes but other tomb raider games are much much better such as TR2,3,4 AoD and Anniversary and Underworld kinda