PDA

View Full Version : Your Sweet Sweet Revenge

shadow_fire
06-01-10, 13:26
Well here you can say all the ways that you have gotten back at people. should make a good read for all :D

Hmm, ive said a few in OC. I'll post them here too:

I remember when some one last spat on me last year. (on three seperate occasions on the same night by accident.) I happend to be standing to my mates left which was the side she normally spits on. after warning her that I would spit on her back after the first two times I spat at her and accidently got her right in the face lols. (that was after it happened a third time) she's never spat on me after that :ton:

I remember I bit someone once too....they shoved their finger in my face so I bit it. It started bleeding if I remember correctly lols. their fault for annoying me jaja
I had to sit outside the principals office for the whole bloody day. that was a couple of years ago.

and another time I poured water in my cousins bed for stealing my IPOD and when he started ****ing me off and tried to hit me I threw a chair at him and literally missed his head by a few millimetres. It smashed on the wall. (it wasnt just the IPOD i was angry at him with though it was alot of other **** too.

revenge is bitter sweet.

Hmmm....one time I found out that my ex was cheating on me (when we were together) with my sister so I cut the strings to her guitar, put dirt and worms in her bed, completely trashed her room, spread a few not so nice rumors about her, and something else lols.

TR love
06-01-10, 13:44
SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER!!!!!??? :p

Unfortunately nothing drastic enough has happened to me to be able to unleash kick ass vengeance :(

Dustie
06-01-10, 13:52
Spitting, biting, throwing furniture?... Doesn't really sound right to me.

I don't take revenge. I don't want anyone to get back at me if I hurt them unintentionally, so I don't go after people if I'm hurt.

I don't want this to sound spooky, but in my life so far, if I got hurt by someone or if someone was bothering me for a long time, in the end something bad would happen to them (conditional sentences - help!!). I'm not going to bring up any examples, but it's been that way for some time now. And I hope it keeps up that way.

Jack Croft
06-01-10, 13:59
I let Karma do my revenge. ;)

Ikas90
06-01-10, 14:03
I've thought about getting revenge, but I refrained from doing so, as I am not one who takes revenge out on people. And as fate may have had it, the offender went to jail. So I didn't need my revenge. Justice took care of him, and he well and truly deserved it.

So, I agree with the above poster. Karma does my revenge for me. :p

Paddy
06-01-10, 14:24
Karma doesnt cut it for me, I like to get even :D
Couple of times at college my mate has been a real smartass to me, taking digs about how I work and stuff. I got one back on him when I rang him and told him I was lurking outside his bedroom window, he nearly shat himself, was funnier because it was at night so he wouldnt have known :D
For little things I do get even, dont **** with me.

Minty Mouth
06-01-10, 14:25

Unfortunately nothing drastic enough has happened to me to be able to unleash kick ass vengeance :(

I have to say the same. Besides, if you want revenge, your rationality is usually clouded by your emotions, and can lead to you doing stupid things you will regret.

Dustie
06-01-10, 14:50
Karma doesnt cut it for me, I like to get even :D
Couple of times at college my mate has been a real smartass to me, taking digs about how I work and stuff. I got one back on him when I rang him and told him I was lurking outside his bedroom window, he nearly shat himself, was funnier because it was at night so he wouldnt have known :D
For little things I do get even, dont **** with me.
That sounds more like a prank though, rather than revenge :p

Paddy
06-01-10, 14:51
That sounds more like a prank though, rather than revenge :p

It was a prank, but it was getting some revenge for him ****ing with me at college :p

touchthesky
06-01-10, 15:11
I've never really done the whole revenge thing but I knew someone who was picked on for years by someone who said they were her friend and she had asked her to go get tomato ketchup for her hot dog and she somehow managed to put blood from..:o..you got it..and she watched her eat that hot dog.

I imagine that was quite funny to behold. :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
06-01-10, 15:44
I'm not a revenge seeker, because I refuse to stoop down to the level of whoever wronged me.

Killing people with kindness is the best way to go. I've learned that through my customer service experience. If someone yells at you and makes a complete fool of themselves, don't let that waver your emotions and simply smile and act like nothing is wrong. That way, you will always keep your cool, and the raging idiot will either calm down or walk away looking even more stupid than he/ she did to begin with.

Mokono
06-01-10, 16:11
What i've read so far is more like a payback, or a "quick response" (you place your dirty finget in my face and i'll chew it until it drops :p). But revenge itself is a huge waste of time, and it's usually performed by inmature people who can't just happen to solve their differences reasonably... BUT SHE KILLED MY CAT!!! Yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to track her down with a shotgun in one hand and a shuffle in the other one, specially when you can use the justice system available (ASPCA anyone?). The fact that someone could spend time and energy figuring out how to mess with someone who is supposed to not deserve anything at all (including attention) doesn't make sense at all. At the end of the day the supposedly victim here would've poisoned itself with anger while it could have been doing something more relevant, perhaps this "avenger" will have an even worse time than those who "harmed" in first place.

One of the saddest things is that most people these day rant about absolutely everything, like internet drama, and are wasting their lifes sitting in a chair in front of a monitor trying to be the baddest asses available, while their target could simply shut down their computers (or log out the social networking or whatever they were in contact with), enjoy and do something productive with their lifes. Another example is the typical he/she/martians/whatever cheated on me, so i know have the right to make that cheater regret the rest of it's cheaty life... I mean, c'mon, the only excuse i find to do so is that you're fully convinced that the person in question will think of what had done while having a hard time. But even if that's the case, why would someone want to have a cheater apologizing? I wouldn't, since that person lacks from an obvious sense of fidelity, and it's not worth of my trust.

And examples could go on and on... And avengers will just look like brats that cover the insecurity hole someone else opened in them with a desperate try to puppetmaster it's victim.

I'm not a revenge seeker, because I refuse to stoop down to the level of whoever wronged me.

That's where selfsteem plays a huge role. Those who set themselves high are not easily hurt, and also have a higher state of mind that prevents them from lowering down to the irrational.

lara c. fan
06-01-10, 16:47
Oh....
I've had my sweet revenge on people :p
They don't even know it, and, to coin a line from some horror film probably, It comes when they least expect it....

jackles
06-01-10, 16:52
Killing people with kindness is the best way to go. I've learned that through my customer service experience. If someone yells at you and makes a complete fool of themselves, don't let that waver your emotions and simply smile and act like nothing is wrong. That way, you will always keep your cool, and the raging idiot will either calm down or walk away looking even more stupid than he/ she did to begin with.

This.

Holding hate and anger in your heart is corrosive thing. Me I believe in karma...and generally for those who have been mean to me then karma seems to have paid them back.

irjudd
06-01-10, 16:58
I use far subtler means of vengeance, and then watch from afar as my victim has no clue that their current misfortune is all my doing.

Aranara
06-01-10, 18:00
I would like to kick someone's ass, although she is really mentally retarded, and I know that's not just right.
But I love small revenges:)

ajrich17901
06-01-10, 18:03
I let Karma do my revenge. ;)

Same, I don't waste my time getting back at anyone they eventually get what's coming to them ;)

GameGlitcher77
06-01-10, 18:08
I use far subtler means of vengeance, and then watch from afar as my victim has no clue that their current misfortune is all my doing.

You stalker :vlol: :eek: same here

Mokono
06-01-10, 18:23

It'd be a pitty if your victim happens to know what you're into and acts like it doesn't have a clue just to fool you.

This.

Holding hate and anger in your heart is corrosive thing. Me I believe in karma...and generally for those who have been mean to me then karma seems to have paid them back.

Karma or not, there's an imperative to be good and make your best to make the place you live in better for everyone.

irjudd
06-01-10, 18:41
Impossible!

Drone
06-01-10, 18:45
Revenge is for underdogs. Great people always prefer justice to revenge.

:wve:

Lara's home
06-01-10, 18:47
Never had the need for revenge.

miss.haggard
06-01-10, 20:00
It'd be a pitty if your victim happens to know what you're into and acts like it doesn't have a clue just to fool you.

You say this like you have something to hide Zebra man?

irjudd
06-01-10, 20:04
haggard just do like I said and he won't be messing with you anymore.

miss.haggard
06-01-10, 20:07
This is all a big joke, a terrible one ... :whi:

egypt_gypsie
06-01-10, 20:12
A girl spread a rumor that I was doing illegal drugs, so I put a bag of fake cocaine ( I bought it at a joke shop ) in her locker.

She was suspended for like 3 days, until they figured out that the stuff wasn't even real....

dreamless
06-01-10, 20:14
A girl spread a rumor that I was doing illegal drugs, so I put a bag of fake cocaine ( I bought it at a joke shop ) in her locker.

She was suspended for like 3 days, until they figured out that the stuff wasn't even real....

:tmb:

shadow_fire
07-01-10, 10:36

ew lols....I was talking about my sisters guitar and stuff....lols