PDA

View Full Version : A woman so crazy that even Fox News thinks she's insane.

Smog
08-01-10, 10:41
Fox News is comprised entirely of hardcore right-wing conservative nut-jobs, right? Well, this might cause you to reassess your standards:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0rxlBc7XPg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0rxlBc7XPg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OBEY!

Quasimodo
08-01-10, 10:46
ba-dum-tish?

ShadyCroft
08-01-10, 10:46
Fox News is comprised entirely of hardcore right-wing conservative nut-jobs, right? Well, this might cause you to reassess your standards

this deemed the thread closed sooner than you imagine.

I've seen this woman before and will watch the clip. However, I will not care for whatever she has to say. I'm done with this pointless and endless discussion on homosexuality.

Trigger_happy
08-01-10, 10:48
I just thought Fox News was made up of incompetent crazies? All the news I've heard from the has been through internet discussions, but it doesn't sound like they actually have "news" half the time.

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 10:48
Fox News is comprised entirely of hardcore right-wing conservative nut-jobs, right?Just like NBC is composed entirely of die-hard left-wing hippie crackpots amirite?

Fox News are biased, make no mistake about that but so are all the other major news outlets. Why people always pay attention to Fox and nothing else baffles me. I guess it's because all of the other news stations have a left-leaning bias, and that's ok..

TheBloodRed
08-01-10, 10:50
This is why I believe religion is irrelevant to life...

That lady is completely brainwashed! xD

Johnnay
To Devout Christian Woman

Sigourney Weavers Famous 2 words in Aliens: YOU *****. HOW DARE YOU BE ANTI GAY, YOU SHOULD BE SO SHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate people like this:(

Mad Tony

That lady is completely brainwashed! xDIt's not religion's fault.

jackali
08-01-10, 10:52
Gosh. That's a heated discussion.

And just... I'm at a loss for words.

Greenkey2
08-01-10, 10:57
*yawn*

Rivendell
08-01-10, 10:58
I'm still very pleased her and her family have been banned from entering the UK. :)
There's another video somewhere of a Fox presenter (I think it's Fox, anyway) losing her cool with that woman, too.

ShadyCroft
08-01-10, 11:00
@ Trigger_happy: Not all conservatives are like her. Not all conservatives are nut jobs. It wouldn't do this thread any good to generalize.

That lady is completely brainwashed! xD

It's not religion's fault.

True. Its not religion's fault. Its religious people's fault.

Its like Nike making this perfect pair of trainers and you get them and abuse them.
Is it Nike's fault that the shoes are in a bad state ?
No, its your fault you misused them. :)

Gosh. That's a heated discussion.

And just... I'm at a loss for words.

its nothing new, really. Its same old things again. I don't suppose we'll get anywhere new this time. There will probably be religion flaming soon, and retaliation and then the closing of the thread. :)

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 11:01
True. Its not religion's fault. Its religious people's fault.Well, the few nutty religious people who think this way yes.

Dina_Croft
08-01-10, 11:04
LOL!That woman is crazy.The funny part is that when the reporter tells her that she is mean and selfish she smiles!

The only thing I have to say about this war is that it's absolutely pointless and stupid.And it's the soldiers fault that they die, instead they could live their lifes back at home.

ShadyCroft
08-01-10, 11:04
^^ yes, those are who I meant. :)

interstellardave
08-01-10, 11:05
It's as if the New Testament never existed!

That is one wild and crazy chick!

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 11:09
And it's the soldiers fault that they dieNo, it's not. They signed up to do a duty to their country. They were deployed into Iraq to do that duty. Whether you agree with the war or not, it's hardly "their fault" that they're dying.

Dina_Croft
08-01-10, 11:11
No, it's not. They signed up to do a duty to their country. They were deployed into Iraq to do that duty. Whether you agree with the war or not, it's hardly "their fault" that they're dying.

A duty to the goverment you mean.Not to their country.

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 11:12
A duty to the goverment you mean.Not to their country.No. As far as I know American soldiers pledge allegiance to their country.

Johnnay
08-01-10, 11:25
No. As far as I know American soldiers pledge allegiance to their country.

proof please

i dont like it when you.. snap: jump to conclusions as if youre right

Dina_Croft
08-01-10, 11:26
proof please

HA!

Ikas90
08-01-10, 11:31
Such people are best left ignored. The only reason I watched the video was for comedical purposes; to laugh at her immense stupidity.

Quasimodo
08-01-10, 11:36
It makes me feel tired to see folks take pot-shots at FOX network when it's really just Glenn Beck who earned the reputation.

tombraiderluka
08-01-10, 11:38
She is hilarious :vlol:

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 11:40
proof please

i dont like it when you.. snap: jump to conclusions as if youre rightI, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/oathofenlist.htm

How am I jumping to conclusions? I was stating what I believed to be true.

So yeah, they swear an oath to the constitution, not the government.

How can you scold me for supposedly jumping to conclusions when Dina Croft was stating (without proof) that all American soldiers pledge allegiance to the government?

I don't like it when you are hypocritical.

Tombraiderx08
08-01-10, 11:47
that womans a nut :S

disneyprincess20
08-01-10, 11:48
That was a pretty hilarious interview, discrediting her cause and "Church" even more.

Jo269976
Ahh, Shirley Phelps, hardcore christian to the very end, she never ceases to make me laugh.

Mad Tony
That was a pretty hilarious interview, discrediting her cause and "Church" even more.I hate people who try and twist a religion to suit their ideals.

disneyprincess20
08-01-10, 11:51
I hate people who try and twist a religion to suit their ideals.

Exactly, as if any action could be forgiven because they use their religion as an excuse.

Lemmie
08-01-10, 11:57
It makes me feel tired to see folks take pot-shots at FOX network when it's really just Glenn Beck who earned the reputation.

Glenn Beck may be responsible for the image of Fox News as a bastion of rabid conspiracy theorists who sleep with one eye open and an assault rifle under their pillow, in case the government comes to get them in the night. But Fox News are certainly anything but "fair and balanced."

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 12:01
Fox News do get unfairly treated compared to other American news companies though.

Legend of Lara
08-01-10, 12:09
I've seen stuff about this woman and her, um, "church". Crazy.

Why are they so hell-bent against gays? If you'd rather be kanoodling someone of the same sex, then just do it. It won't cause Armageddon.

"But they can't cook up babies!", you say.
And? It's not as if we're endangered.

patriots88888
08-01-10, 12:24
I've seen her before popping up on various news programs and I don't care to see her again. *skips video and sips more of his tea*

Rai
08-01-10, 12:31
If this women and her crazed family are against gays, then that is their viewpoint. They can hold up banners at the living if they want- Gay rights groups or whatever and have a debate etc. Whatever happened to respect for the dead and the families that are grieving for them? It is all kinds of wrong to turn up at a funeral to protest like that. :mad:

I'm not religious, but I can see that they are abusing religion for their own twisted beliefs. That's why I can't take them at all seriously as a religious 'church' or what ever she describes her family as.

Legends
08-01-10, 12:34
Eventually "God" will smoke her too, or someone else might just.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-01-10, 12:57
Nevermind... I was too hasty

Yeah that lady is clinically insane.

remote91
08-01-10, 12:57
Wish I was her

Chocola teapot
08-01-10, 13:10
Epic Lol,

Throw away the key.

ShadyCroft
08-01-10, 13:13
the thread isn't hot enough yet. Where's all the usual fighting ?

proof please

I swear I've read this somewhere else a few minutes ago ? :confused:

ah! the H&M thread.

Johnny, to be honest, MT said "As far as I know". He didn't say "....is a..." as a factual sentence. :)

Ahh, Shirley Phelps, hardcore christian to the very end, she never ceases to make me laugh.

I hate people who try and twist a religion to suit their ideals

he said "Christian", Ben, not Christianity. So technically he didn't mean the religion, only an individual. :)

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 13:18
he said "Christian", Ben, not Christianity. So technically he didn't mean the religion, only an individual. :)Why did you take my quote and put it in the wrong place? I posted that as a response to Disney Princess' comment on page 3, not Jo's. :confused:

disneyprincess20
08-01-10, 13:19
Wish I was her

Just out of interest, with no malice intended, why?

he said "Christian", Ben, not Christianity. So technically he didn't mean the religion, only an individual. :)

Ben wasn't referring to Joker Dude's post. Plus this woman is twisting the ethos of Christianity to suit her own views, so he was correct in what he said.

ShadyCroft
08-01-10, 13:21
Why did you take my quote and put it in the wrong place? I posted that as a response to Disney Princess' comment on page 3, not Jo's.

really ? my mistake then, sorry. :) That's how it is right now anyway, Jo's comment then yours so it looked like you meant him with your post.

Edit: ah ! now I see DisneyPrincess' post.

disneyprincess20
08-01-10, 13:22
really ? my mistake then, sorry. :) That's how it is right now anyway, Jo's comment then yours so it looked like you meant him with your post.

Bottom of page 3? My post is still there in his post :confused:

Mr.Burns
08-01-10, 13:24
A duty to the goverment you mean.Not to their country.

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. "

The Constitution was put in place as a legal barrier, protecting the US citizens from government encroachment. I have plenty of friends and family that served overseas and none of them agreed with the wars currently being fought. However, they are all honorable people and would not break their oath, no matter how much they disliked this war.

No one deserves to die but it happens. This woman is not allowed by the Constitution to say what she wants. The Constitution prevents the government from stepping in and stopping her. She's still a whack job and it's insulting to those that died because they wanted to be honorable and not break their oath and were just trying to do their job.

Azerutan
08-01-10, 14:45
I have nothing against religion, I think it's ridiculous blaming religion for women like this one, yet it disgustes me this stupid woman uses the name of "God" to justify her hatred.

"God" is such an overrated word :confused: I personally like "Dog" much more hehehe

disneyprincess20
08-01-10, 14:50
I have nothing against religion, I think it's ridiculous blaming religion for women like this one, yet it disgustes me this stupid woman uses the name of "God" to justify her hatred.

I don't think it's any religions fault that this woman is the way she is; I don't think her bile was caused by contact with any particular religion. However I agree that it's despicable that she's using "God" (and by extension religion) to justify her actions.

LightningRider
08-01-10, 15:02
Fox News... hah. :vlol:

Oh, we're talking about the woman and her crazy... *ahem* Church? Didn't bother. :p

jackles
08-01-10, 15:04
That particular ..well I don't think I should dignify them with the word church...sect maybe, are against a lot of things.....if you watched the video you will see they also were demonstrating at the holocaust museum. I watched a programme with Louis Theroux where he went to stay with the Westboro group. It made for very umcomfortable viewing. Real fanatics.

LightningRider
08-01-10, 15:06
I do think they should really, really, really go back to school if they want to do this things. Or at least read. Or get a life.

Yeah, preferably a life. :o

Us kids over here would kick their ass into the next decade, and the new one just started. :p

Lavinder
08-01-10, 15:07
I should not wish death upon someone, but I really wish she would get hit by a bus and die in a way that can not be blamed on a righteous cause. I want her followers to question why she died, and not find an answer.

The way these nut jobs interpret the Bible to bring themselves above all absolutely makes me so mad.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-01-10, 15:17
We should send the whole "church" to North Korea. Let's see how much they hate America then.

Dennis's Mom
08-01-10, 15:19
^^Excellent idea. Where do I contribute? :D

These people are so sad and misguided. How anyone could read the Gospels and decide this was how Jesus wanted his church to be is beyond comprehension. :confused:

disneyprincess20
08-01-10, 15:20
We should send the whole "church" to North Korea. Let's see how much they hate America then.

You just know these are the kind of people who would never leave the United States, probably even their own state, because the rest of the world is filled with "heathans".

Melonie Tomb Raider
08-01-10, 15:21
I love Fox News. It's no more right winged than CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS is left winged. Seriously. :rolleyes:

On the subject though, this lady is crazy, but it's not religion's fault. It takes a pretty close mined person to believe that it is.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-01-10, 15:23
I love Fox News. It's no more right winged than CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS is left winged. Seriously. :rolleyes:

On the subject though, this lady is crazy, but it's not religion's fault. It takes a pretty close mined person to believe that it is.

It's barely even news though anymore. It's some facts overshadowed by sensationalism. Its sort of sad that the only way to get an unbiased scoop on what's going on in the US is to watch the BBC news...

Lavinder
08-01-10, 15:29
It's barely even news though anymore. It's some facts overshadowed by sensationalism. Its sort of sad that the only way to get an unbiased scoop on what's going on in the US is to watch the BBC news...

Don't diss BBC :D.

patriots88888
08-01-10, 15:29
^^Excellent idea. Where do I contribute? :D

These people are so sad and misguided. How anyone could read the Gospels and decide this was how Jesus wanted his church to be is beyond comprehension. :confused:

You don't believe for even a minute that she doesn't love the attention she receives do you? It's all the same with these extremists. Get their mug on TV and spout off about this or that just to get their 'fame'.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-01-10, 15:32
Don't diss BBC :D.

I'm hardly dissing them... I'm saying they're one of the only sources left for credible information.

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 15:34
BBC spin things too you know.

Antonio
08-01-10, 15:37
Do you know what I don't like the most, when people using faith as a weapon or excuse what they did, NOT God. I'm asking my self did she even read the Bible, if she obey Him.:rolleyes:

Lavinder
08-01-10, 15:40
I'm hardly dissing them... I'm saying they're one of the only sources left for credible information.

Our BBC News is so depressing! All you hear is war, rape, disabled children, animal cruelty - a different story everyday. I'd prefer them to dig for some happy stories too!

irjudd
08-01-10, 15:43
Yikes, how reproachful to the name of the god they claim to serve.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-01-10, 15:44
Our BBC News is so depressing! All you hear is war, rape, disabled children, animal cruelty - a different story everyday. I'd prefer them to dig for some happy stories too!

This guy can help you out:

rb94zGsBnNQ

interstellardave
08-01-10, 15:46
I should not wish death upon someone, but I really wish she would get hit by a bus and die in a way that can not be blamed on a righteous cause. I want her followers to question why she died, and not find an answer.

The way these nut jobs interpret the Bible to bring themselves above all absolutely makes me so mad.

You're right you shouldn't wish death on anyone... not even her. Should she live a long life she may have ample opportunity to come to the realization that her views are wrong. Not only that we don't know her so we have no idea what valuable contributions she might be making to the world. When I say that you should know that I'm one who believes even the smallest actions can have great ramifications, so no life should be wasted, no reasonable opportunities for second chances should passed up, etc. :)

Lavinder
08-01-10, 15:48
This guy can help you out:

:p

Is it me or does anyone else from England find that the term 'fag' really feels offensive to them - yeah, it's meant to be offensive but with it hardly ever used here and it means cigarette here. =/

LaraCroftRox
08-01-10, 15:57
...Wow. What a *****. I can't understand how people like her can be so hateful.

patriots88888
08-01-10, 16:02
...Wow. What a *****. I can't understand how people like her can be so hateful.

I can guarantee you she doesn't even believe in half of that crap she goes on about. It's the publicity she craves, plain and simple. News networks don't help the situation any by giving her that exposure.

Melonie Tomb Raider
08-01-10, 16:05
Do you know what I don't like the most, when people using faith as a weapon or excuse what they did, NOT God. I'm asking my self did she even read the Bible, if she obey Him.:rolleyes:

Exactly. She's just a nutcase, and religion has nothing to do with it.

People blaming her idiocy on Christianity is no different than blaming the Muslim religion for terrorists attacks, and we all know that's ridiculous.

miss.haggard
08-01-10, 16:18
Well, that was an enlightening conversation...

TTV
08-01-10, 16:23

You've got to be kidding me?!?! That *****! How can someone be so cruel!?!? And God doesn't hate anyone! :hea: God is a passionate being who's love for us is beyond our comprehension! I don't understand how she can possibly claim she is a woman of God. She can't be! Not someone as hateful and cruel as that! She's taken Gods word and twisted it into a bunch of lies and hate!
[/rant]

My heart goes out to all of the families who have lost a loved one in this horrible war. -_- :(

Dustie
08-01-10, 16:28
Why do they even put that kind of people on television? Many people will think it's obvious that she's wrong, but then there's going to be these few who will actually like her views and join her in her irrational quest after seeing the footage. It's free promotion for her.

patriots88888
08-01-10, 16:33
Why do they even put that kind of people on television? Many people will think it's obvious that she's wrong, but then there's going to be these few who will actually like her views and join her in her irrational quest after seeing the footage. It's free promotion for her.

One word: Ratings! That's why television networks are no more ethical than this woman is.

knightgames
08-01-10, 16:48
proof please

The wordings of the current oath of enlistment and oath for commissioned officers are as follows:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

During the Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress established different oaths for the enlisted men and officers of the Continental Army:

Enlisted: The first oath, voted on 14 June 1775 as part of the act creating the Continental Army, read: "I _____ have, this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as a soldier, in the American continental army, for one year, unless sooner discharged: And I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as are, or shall be, established for the government of the said Army." The original wording was effectively replaced by Section 3, Article 1, of the Articles of War approved by Congress on 20 September 1776, which specified that the oath of enlistment read: "I _____ swear (or affirm as the case may be) to be trued to the United States of America, and to serve them honestly and faithfully against all their enemies opposers whatsoever; and to observe and obey the orders of the Continental Congress, and the orders of the Generals and officers set over me by them."

Officers: Continental Congress passed two versions of this oath of office, applied to military and civilian national officers. The first, on 21 October 1776, read: "I _____, do acknowledge the Thirteen United States of America, namely, New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, to be free, independent, and sovereign states, and declare, that the people thereof owe no allegiance or obedience to George the third, king of Great Britain; and I renounce, refuse and abjure any allegiance or obedience to him; and I do swear that I will, to the utmost of my power, support, maintain, and defend the said United States against the said king, George the third, and his heirs and successors, and his and their abettors, assistants and adherents; and will serve the said United States in the office of _____, which I now hold, and in any other office which I may hereafter hold by their appointment, or under their authority, with fidelity and honour, and according to the best of my skill and understanding. So help me God." The revised version, voted 3 February 1778, read "I, _____ do acknowledge the United States of America to be free, independent and sovereign states, and declare that the people thereof owe no allegiance or obedience, to George the third, king of Great Britain; and I renounce, refuse and abjure any allegiance or obedience to him: and I do swear (or affirm) that I will, to the utmost of my power, support, maintain and defend the said United States, against the said king George the third and his heirs and successors, and his and their abettors, assistants and adherents, and will serve the said United States in the office of _____ which I now hold, with fidelity, according to the best of my skill and understanding. So help me God."

The first oath under the Constitution was approved by Act of Congress 29 September 1789 (Sec. 3, Ch. 25, 1st Congress). It applied to all commissioned officers, noncommissioned officers and privates in the service of the United States. It came in two parts, the first of which read: "I, A.B., do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) that I will support the constitution of the United States." The second part read: "I, A.B., do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) to bear true allegiance to the United States of America, and to serve them honestly and faithfully, against all their enemies or opposers whatsoever, and to observe and obey the orders of the President of the United States of America, and the orders of the officers appointed over me." The next section of that chapter specified that "the said troops shall be governed by the rules and articles of war, which have been established by the United States in Congress assembled, or by such rules and articles of war as may hereafter by law be established."

Although the enlisted oath remained unchanged until 1950, the officer oath has undergone substantial minor modification since 1789. A change in about 1830 read: "I, _____, appointed a _____ in the Army of the United States, do solemnly swear, or affirm, that I will bear true allegiance to the United States of America, and that I will serve them honestly and faithfully against all their enemies or opposers whatsoever, and observe and obey the orders of the President of the United States, and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the rules and articles for the government of the Armies of the United States." Under an act of 2 July 1862 the oath became: "I, A.B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I have never borne arms against the United States since I have been a citizen thereof; that I have voluntarily given no aid, countenance, counsel, or encouragement to persons engaged in armed hostility thereto; that I have neither sought nor accepted nor attempted to exercise the functions of any office whatsoever under any authority or pretended authority in hostility to the United States; that I have not yielded voluntary support to any pretended government, authority, power, or constitution within the United States, hostile or inimical thereto. And I do further swear (or affirm) that, to the best of my knowledge and ability, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God." An act of 13 May 1884 reverted to a simpler formulation: "I, A.B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." This version remained in effect until the 1959 adoption of the present wording.

Lost_Soul
08-01-10, 17:04
**** like this is why I went from being a christian to an Atheist. Not to **** off the religious people on the forum again but crap like this or "I killed them cause god told me to" is stupid. A lot of psychos seem to be religious...or maybe they were just crazy before...

TRfan23
08-01-10, 17:11
That particular ..well I don't think I should dignify them with the word church...sect maybe, are against a lot of things.....if you watched the video you will see they also were demonstrating at the holocaust museum. I watched a programme with Louis Theroux where he went to stay with the Westboro group. It made for very umcomfortable viewing. Real fanatics.

I saw this to, really awkward to hear her daughters say you're going to hell and put on a laugh :/
Also I find it ridiculous that Shirley's daughters are treated like 12 year olds. Yet they're like over 20. They're not allowed boyfriends as they're destined to live through God, and it's apparently fornication according to their mother.
They have to get permission from their mum if they want to take someone out for a drink. They have no friends as they even tell them they're going to hell.

It's disgraceful With the signs with the offensive words they have in their house, especially to people like Princess Diana & Archbishop Desmond Tutu calling them *** enablers.

Not sure you noticed, but it seems Fred's the only one who doesn't laugh at all. On mentioning him, apparently he abused Shirley when she was young, and thus he's gotten her brainwashed to believe this stuff.

Edit - There's one member of the whole family who's not actually related to them, but he helps make the signs, and I personally think he's in it for the money.
Oh yes that's one other thing, Money, the family do have a bit of an obsession with money ;)

Eventually "God" will smoke her too, or someone else might just.

Actually in the Vid I saw, the roof of one of their buildings caught fire, and it caught one of their flags to I think. Though they described it as 'God's Wrath', which is coming to get us :rolleyes:

ajrich17901
08-01-10, 17:53
This woman is disgusting in every sense of the word. If I saw her in public I don't think Id be able to just walk on by. My best friend is a soldier so this really hits hard, I watched this video awhile ago and it still makes me sick people like this are around.

Minty Mouth
08-01-10, 17:56
I'm still very pleased her and her family have been banned from entering the UK. :)
There's another video somewhere of a Fox presenter (I think it's Fox, anyway) losing her cool with that woman, too.

Like this?

b3PyoUPcobA

-DaNnEe..
08-01-10, 18:00
Damn. That gurl has hot hair. Loves it.

But anyways... She's crazy. So crazy that she actually makes me laugh.

GameGlitcher77
08-01-10, 18:04
Fox News is comprised entirely of hardcore right-wing conservative nut-jobs, right? Well, this might cause you to reassess your standards:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0rxlBc7XPg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0rxlBc7XPg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OBEY!

All I have to say is:

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/Idle-Hands/jesus-facepalm.jpg

ajrich17901
08-01-10, 18:05
Like this?

b3PyoUPcobA

I would have given that lady $500 to lay the smack down on that crazy lady.

Carbonek_0051
08-01-10, 18:13
She reminds me of Christabella from Silent Hill (The movie).

Yeah, I would love to give her a few words. I hate how they twisted God's words to fit some crazy religious cult. It's a damn shame. :/

marla_biggs
08-01-10, 18:17
Scary lady

irjudd
08-01-10, 18:18
I hate how they twisted God's words to fit ...

That's called "interpretation" Nate.

Carbonek_0051
08-01-10, 18:19

Yeah well, I am just going to say twisting words because it makes me feel better about pitying them.:pi:

Love2Raid
08-01-10, 18:23
She is pretty messed up, yup. God help her.

larson n natla
08-01-10, 18:37
What a nasty, horrible person.

I am not from america but this is part of the the reason why I do not have or follow any religion, it is disgusting when part of the human race can not show the smallest ounce of decency or respect for a bereaved family. Every time that family looks back at the burial of their child they will remember these hateful people and it will tarnish their child's memory forever.

To call themselves a church is also a redundant statement as a church is a place of worship is it not, and yet they do not seem to worship anything directly they only seek to spread fear and hatred.

My thoughts.

Mona Sax
08-01-10, 18:47
There's certainly nasty stuff in the bible, but to 'interpret' the general idea of at least the new testament this way? Nah. You know what I think of the bible, but to claim this could be placed on the spectrum of possible interpretations would be doing it injustice.

irjudd
08-01-10, 18:53
To be fair, there are a lot of (insane?) interpretations that don't make any sense to anybody but to those preaching about them. Interpret twist, potato potato.

_Lam
08-01-10, 19:00
I'm gay and seeing this make me feel sick. Thinking that this woman think I am wrong, that I do not have the right to be respected and that I'm an humiliation for this country... seriously, that is disgusting I cannot understand how people can think like that.

I will definitely get involve in protestation for the gay right next time.

:(

TRfan23
08-01-10, 19:04
^ I doubt there's gonna be one in Canada, as literally it's the one place where gays get all rights including the privilege to marry.

Punaxe
08-01-10, 19:08
Ah yes, a 2009 plane crash in the Netherlands was also seen as God's wrath for being tolerant of gays.

http://wernerswereld.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/images/2009/02/26/god_hates_nl.jpg

They never showed up, though: does make you think if it's indeed, just for publicity's sake.

Mona Sax
08-01-10, 19:16
Is there anything their god does not hate? Sounds more like Satan to me, to be honest.

Mr.Burns
08-01-10, 19:20
Interpretations of the bible saying that G-d is vengeful being taken to an extreme. You know the bible is full of contridiction Mona. G-d loves you, but G-d's wrath is great, etc. *shakes head*

TRfan23
08-01-10, 19:23
"Thou shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is an abomination"

I was always thinking that quote was invalid for gay folks, as a gay man wouldn't want to lie with a woman anyways ;) Or it could just be relating to straight folks. But human beings evolve over time, to adapt to the current time.

Besides wasn't that quote from the Torah originally, if it's from the Old Testament. Thus part of the Jewish scripture, and yet the Westboro folks are anti-semitics?

Oh well if us gays are going to hell, who cares I agreed with Satan for a slumber party ;) There's a buffet there to, but party poppers and alcohol you have to bring your own :tmb: He's also giving us heat proof clothing :)

Edit - Something interesting a friend of mine came up with on my course at college was that, Jesus the way he was then. Nowadays would be classed as a mental disorder being Skizophrenia (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Skitzophrenia). As he had said to be seeing things, and hearing things. It's interesting idea but to those of you true believers here, don't take this into account, I don't want you walking off getting upset as your faith's died :(

^ I'm afraid it's them Mona, as they believe they're all going to heaven except everybody else.

Mona Sax
08-01-10, 19:26
^ I'm afraid it's them Mona, as they believe they're all going to heaven except everybody else.
Lesbian and bisexual women don't seem to be affected, though. Phew! :D

Mr.Burns
08-01-10, 19:27
"Thou shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is an abomination"

I was always thinking that quote was invalid for gay folks, as a gay man wouldn't want to lie with a woman anyways ;) Or it could just be relating to straight folks. But human beings evolve over time, to adapt to the current time.

Besides wasn't that quote from the Torah originally, if it's from the Old Testament. Thus part of the Jewish scripture, and yet the Westboro folks are anti-semitics?

Oh well if us gays are going to hell, who cares I agreed with Satan for a slumber party ;) There's a buffet there to, but party poppers and alcohol you have to bring your own :tmb: He's also giving us heat proof clothing :)

That's a point that has been conviently over looked so many times in the past. To admit that the foundation for their religion is based on a faith that they have been raised to hate would undermine everything they have believed in for so many years. It's easier to ignore such a point, since the alternative would be to rethink one's whole faith. That would be too painful. I've tried it in the past with others and yea, it didn't end well.

Rachel Croft
08-01-10, 19:29
God, I'd LOVE to just smack that insane ***** right across her face.

SamReeves
08-01-10, 19:30
Like this?

b3PyoUPcobA

Mmmm, Julie Banderas… :cln: :cln: :cln:

But anyway to the out of control "Baptist" lady…she's scum plain and simple. There isn't a shred of Christianity left in her. Why FOX should give a public forum to these idiots is beyond me. Just ignore them, and sweep them under the rug.

Love2Raid
08-01-10, 19:32
Probably to make themselves look good?

Dennis's Mom
08-01-10, 19:34
Oh the irony of quoting Paul's letter to the Galatians with something from Levitcus. It is in the letter to the Galatians that Paul explains that Christians are free from Old Testament law.

Probably to make themselves look good?

Do you think they'd understand the term "epic fail"? LOL

patriots88888
08-01-10, 19:37
^^ As I said before, ratings. They want to pull the most viewers as they can to outdo their rival networks. They know the more fanatical their guests the more viewers that will tune in. Better ratings results in better sponsors which in turn equates to more money being stuffed into their pockets. They're a lot of things, but not stupid when it comes to being money savvy.

Mona Sax
08-01-10, 19:40
^^ As I said before, ratings. They want to pull the most viewers as they can to outdo their rival networks. They know the more fanatical their guests the more viewers that will tune in. Better ratings results in better sponsors which in turn equates to more money being stuffed into their pockets. They're a lot of things, but not stupid when it comes to being money savvy.
On the other hand, as a network, you don't want to be associated with extremists and fanatics, especially if you're as political as Fox (which is probably why both presenters were very aggressive). It could seriously hurt the credibility of both yourself and any other guests you invite.

SamReeves
08-01-10, 19:42

On the other hand, as a network, you don't want to be associated with extremists and fanatics, especially if you're as political as Fox (which is probably why both presenters were very aggressive). It could seriously hurt the credibility of both yourself and any other guests you invite.

Which is why MSNBC is just as sucky. Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, and Keith Olbermann play all the same kinds of games…though to help the left out in their case.

TBH, I only watch the Special Report with Bret Bairer on FOX. The rest of the "entertainment" by O' Reilly, Beck, and Hannity has become worn out.

Mr.Burns
08-01-10, 19:43

CNN dropped Lou Dobbs. Don't care what he says, he was becoming too aggressive and radical for CNN, so I'm willing to bet they saw him as a liability to their credibility.

SamReeves
08-01-10, 19:45
CNN dropped Lou Dobbs. Don't care what he says, he was becoming too aggressive and radical for CNN, so I'm willing to bet they saw him as a liability to their credibility.

LOL, CNN isn't exactly the greatest source of fair news either. Seriously, Wall Street Journal is where it's at.

Mr.Burns
08-01-10, 19:47
LOL, CNN isn't exactly the greatest source of fair news either. Seriously, Wall Street Journal is where it's at.

True. Just citing an example. I only watch it for Larry King. :)

Mona Sax
08-01-10, 19:49
My favorite is the NYT. I try to read or watch as many different sources, though, including Fox, in order to get as many parts of the puzzle as I can. 'They're biased' is no excuse to ignore what somebody has to say. You might not agree with them, but you'll still get more information on a certain topic.

TRfan23
08-01-10, 19:49
Lesbian and bisexual women don't seem to be affected, though. Phew! :D

Actually I think there is one in the Torah, according to a Jewish LGBT film I watched. But not for Christianity afaik.

That's a point that has been conviently over looked so many times in the past. To admit that the foundation for their religion is based on a faith that they have been raised to hate would undermine everything they have believed in for so many years. It's easier to ignore such a point, since the alternative would be to rethink one's whole faith. That would be too painful. I've tried it in the past with others and yea, it didn't end well.

Oh right. Thanks for the info.

Oh the irony of quoting Paul's letter to the Galatians with something from Levitcus. It is in the letter to the Galatians that Paul explains that Christians are free from Old Testament law.

Who's this Paul? I'm :confused:

Anyways I'm off to get outside in the snow to get my mind fresh from this issuematic topic :)

patriots88888
08-01-10, 19:50

Where's the association? Having these clowns on as guests in the manner presented doesn't lessen any of their credibility. If anything, it boosts it by exploiting them for the nutjobs that they are. It's all about the money, always has been and always will be. And yes, that goes for all the networks.

Mona Sax
08-01-10, 19:52
^ They're giving them a platform. It's a bit like being acquitted of a sex crime charge - you may be innocent, but it will stick nonetheless.

Mad Tony
08-01-10, 19:56
this is part of the the reason why I do not have or follow any religion,Err, being religious doesn't automatically turn you into something like that. She's merely using religion as an excuse.

Ah yes, a 2009 plane crash in the Netherlands was also seen as God's wrath for being tolerant of gays.According to them, God hates everyone. What baffles me though is that they just seem so completely nuts. By the looks of it they have a lot of contempt for America too and whenever some sort of disaster happens they say it's because of... homosexuals?

They make no sense. A part of me thinks they're just trying to be the most successful trolls in history.

knightgames
08-01-10, 19:59

OBEY!

Why would a report about this lady, broadcast on a conservative network (whom I don't really follow because of their metods) cause me to reassess my values? You COULD be more insulting, but you'd have a LOOOOOONG way to ge before you reach this level again.

That's like me saying all gay people act faggotty, hang around in little boys bathrooms to assualt kids. NEITHER ARE TRUE. BOTH are highly insulting and your post show how much you really listen to the other side before making an informed decision. Because it (conservatism) goes against what you believe, you deride it. It doesn't sound too much different than this lady you wish to mock and make fun of or the nut jobs you think you know.

In other words Smog. You are predjudiced. Think about it.

patriots88888
08-01-10, 20:02
^ They're giving them a platform. It's a bit like being acquitted of a sex crime charge - you may be innocent, but it will stick nonetheless.

I guarantee you that these type of guests aren't going away any time soon. They'll continue to find them and bring them on because the bottom line to the networks is the ratings draw. As long as the viewers keep tuning in, nothing is considered too controversial for them.

ShadyCroft
08-01-10, 21:08
Mmmm, Julie Banderas...:cln::cln::cln:

Amen Sam ! I'd go straight for her. :p That was awesome ! Julie Banderas was amazing. I love her for what she did there. :tmb:

Quasimodo
08-01-10, 21:22

I must have missed some key episodes, I wouldn't have thought to describe him as too aggressive and radical!

Antonio
08-01-10, 22:01
Exactly. She's just a nutcase, and religion has nothing to do with it.

People blaming her idiocy on Christianity is no different than blaming the Muslim religion for terrorists attacks, and we all know that's ridiculous.

She is least of my worries, I'm worried about people who is looking for there faith if they ran in to her. Unfortunately the war of 2000 years will never end. :/

I think the religion has nothing do with it, it's all about people and theirs hatred when they using wrath of god as their support. I just wish that people will stop use and twist words of God.

Dennis's Mom
08-01-10, 23:24
Who's this Paul? I'm :confused:

Attributed author of 14 of the books of the New Testament.

miss.haggard
08-01-10, 23:26
:vlol:

Dark Lugia 2
08-01-10, 23:54
lol @ the woman

I love how when a Christian does/preaches things like this, people say he/she is using religion as an excuse for their acts and should be ashamed. But if a Muslim deoes this then he/she is an 'extremeist', when really its the same thing.

Mad Tony
09-01-10, 00:02
lol @ the woman

I love how when a Christian does/preaches things like this, people say he/she is using religion as an excuse for their acts and should be ashamed. But if a Muslim deoes this then he/she is an 'extremeist', when really its the same thing.What are you talking about? They're treated the same.

Mr.Burns
09-01-10, 01:18
I must have missed some key episodes, I wouldn't have thought to describe him as too aggressive and radical!

Frankly I found him to be a voice of reason, or at least a pain in the ass for both parties, but just like CNN axed crossfire because it got too heated, I think he was asked to step down. In contrast to most of the other reporters and commentators for CNN, he was much more outspoken. Though Rich Sanchez seems to be going the same way as well.