PDA

View Full Version : Creating your own ringtone for free ?

_Lam
08-01-10, 19:44
Hi,

I just wanted to know if there was a simple way of creating your own ringtone for free. I was looking for hours and hours on the Dash Berlin - Man on the run ringtone. I found a lot of them but none were playing the part I wanted to.

So since I have the track, I thought I could create my own. I know iTune can do it for the iPhone but what about regular cell phone ?

Thanks.
The part I'm looking for is this one 2:06, it's really great you should listen to it, it's one of the best song I've ever heard.

gOTyD6ZYcP0#movie_player

ggctuk
08-01-10, 19:57
A lot of phones I have seen allow for the use of MP3s as ringtones, no restrictions other than the size of the memory o your phone for the ringtone to fit in.

Dina_Croft
08-01-10, 20:01
You download the song, and you cut the part you want as a Realtone on Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas.

:p

At least that's how I do it.

_Lam
08-01-10, 20:02
You download the song, and you cut the part you want as a Realtone on Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas.

:p

At least that's how I do it.

Does Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas cost something ?

Aranara
08-01-10, 20:04
^
Or you can use Windows Movie Maker:p Which comes with your Windows :tmb:

Dina_Croft
08-01-10, 20:04
Does Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas cost something ?

Um...Yes...

But I don't pay(If you know what I mean)

But I'm not saying you shouldn't either...Mods don't ban me again:pi:

_Lam
08-01-10, 20:14
^
Or you can use Windows Movie Maker:p Which comes with your Windows :tmb:

Great idea ! So I cut the songs and send it by Blutooth ?

Aranara
08-01-10, 20:17
Yeah, or you can use the USB cable:D

xXhayleyroxXx
08-01-10, 20:18
theres a lot of free already-made ringtones to a lot of cool stuff on zedge (i cant remember the website link exactly, so type it into google)

you can have tomb raider, lady gaga, anything you want and theres a list of phones to choose from. It tells you how to do it all. Theres also games and stuff for free.

_Lam
08-01-10, 20:48
But the song I am looking for isn't there.
Anyway I succeed sending my ringtone on my cell phone but there's one last problem, I got the file and everything but I cannot put it as a ringtone it says : DRM file only.

Damn ! Anyone ? Please. :o

PandaINC
08-01-10, 21:11
But the song I am looking for isn't there.
Anyway I succeed sending my ringtone on my cell phone but there's one last problem, I got the file and everything but I cannot put it as a ringtone it says : DRM file only.

Damn ! Anyone ? Please. :o

You can make your own ringtone on Zedge. You just have to sign up.

_Lam
08-01-10, 21:14
You can make your own ringtone on Zedge. You just have to sign up.

That's what I did and it worked well but the file on my cellphone isn't the right file so I can listen to it on my cellphone but not put it as a ringtone.

:o

elizard_9594
08-01-10, 21:31
send it to yourself via Myxer.com
they have tons of music