PDA

View Full Version : Need some help; please respond

cbragg09
09-01-10, 16:06
Ive left my ex awhile ago but, it was cause of being cheated on and stuff so of course I didnt WANT to leave but

Anyways, hes finally gonna move past me and instead of thinking about it I want ALL the Tomb Raider challenges you could possibly give. Id PREFER from the games TR1-Chronicles, but AoD, Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld are cool too.

Please guys, my thoughts have taken a darker turn for the worst lately and there ARE 3 things that have stuck by my side since I started even realizing my emotions, and thats
1)Family
2)Natalie Imbruglias music
3)LARA CROFT

thanks guys

Hairhelmet12
09-01-10, 16:17
Try getting threw tr1 or whatever with no medipacks or get all secrets. or both at the same time!

LightningRider
09-01-10, 16:17
First: A really big hug. :hug:

Second: If you really want to do it, try going through the entire game without getting hit/not using a medipack, collecting all the secrets, and killing all the enemies. :)

snork
09-01-10, 16:40
I'd recommend going Back to Basics 2010 - Venice (http://www.trle-hosting.net/levels/2010/0110/BtB/index.html). (a trle level competition)
Shold keep you occupied for long enough.

And often is as difficult or more as/than a challenge with the official games.

Mystery-King
09-01-10, 16:45
*Feeling devilish*

TR4 - No Medipacks - Without Dying - No Save - All Pick Ups & Kills - Pistols Only - All Secrets without walkthrough!

Should keep you busy until the apocalypse! ;)

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-10, 16:50
I'm sorry to hear this :hug:

If you havn't got the trophies/xbox challenges for cd's games, you could always have a go at them too. Or re-play for treasures/relics/artefacts

Mystery-King
09-01-10, 16:52
I'm sorry to hear this :hug:

If you havn't got the trophies/xbox challenges for cd's games, you could always have a go at them too. Or re-play for treasures/relics/artefacts

Indeed, maybe all of Legends Rewards. Tis easygoing and relaxing.

Oh, and in my previous post I forgot to supply my free hug. :hug:

Aranara
09-01-10, 17:24
You should try and beat AoD without medipacks :)
Or complete any of the TR games without a walkthrough. That should be damn hard xD Except for Legend :p

T-Sex
09-01-10, 17:35
Thats sad :( :hug:

Ok, i have a challenge for you. Play through TR3 without using a walkthrough or any cheats or glitches. Use medipacks though or its nearly impossible :p

cbragg09
09-01-10, 19:22
Hey, WOW. So since these are already so many options I dunno where to being, and I love the enthusiasm. I really wish there were more "raiders" here as well

I had some doubts whether the people here could be positive IN A WAY that helps, and you have. Infact, since emotions arent TR related some PMs on dealing with THAT would be nice as well

Otherwise, Im sure Ill be taking a TR 2 or 3 challenge, as those are the games that really got my attention now for some reason

jjbennett
09-01-10, 23:19
Try TR2 with pistols only, THAT is a challenge!

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-10, 23:20
Hey, WOW. So since these are already so many options I dunno where to being, and I love the enthusiasm. I really wish there were more "raiders" here as well

I had some doubts whether the people here could be positive IN A WAY that helps, and you have. Infact, since emotions arent TR related some PMs on dealing with THAT would be nice as well

Otherwise, Im sure Ill be taking a TR 2 or 3 challenge, as those are the games that really got my attention now for some reason

Just take your mind off things - try new things, try these challenges, visit family, spoil yourself, do anything to take your mind off it. That's what works for me anyway, and I say that lightly because what I thought was love wasn't.

I may re-play tr2 as well :)

ShadyCroft
10-01-10, 17:29
First of all, am sorry for what happened with you. :(

Forget about all the suggestions given here, and don't replay the old TRs. There's only one thing that will definitely take your mind off anything you don't want to think of.

This will surely do the trick :D Its long ! Its hard ! Its what will possess your mind for a very long time..

http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=2025

Lee croft
10-01-10, 17:33
Play TR2 and do the blow up Lara cheat :mis:

Ikas90
11-01-10, 00:26
Try TR2 with pistols only, THAT is a challenge!

TR3 with pistols only is even more of a challenge. :D

I'd also recommend trying to do it without swearing. I failed miserably, lol.

Gabi
11-01-10, 12:47
There's only one thing that will definitely take your mind off anything you don't want to think of.

This will surely do the trick :D Its long ! Its hard ! Its what will possess your mind for a very long time..

http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=2025
I can definitely confirm this. I have been playing it for weeks now and still no end in sight.
You actually have to think to play through it, and it will thus take over your mind, at least for a while.
I hope things work out for you. :)