PDA

View Full Version : Most haunted live : the silent town

Laras shadow
09-01-10, 21:06
well yet again most haunted is back for a week! :D
i read this in the newspaper today it made me question the sad sad people in the word today :mad:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1241584/Plot-attack-presenters-Most-Haunted-busted-pranksters-caught-discussing-plans-online.html

silver_wolf
09-01-10, 21:25
Most Haunted is full of bull****. But so are people who need to ruin other people's day just to make themselves feel significant.

Laras shadow
09-01-10, 21:31
Most Haunted is full of bull****. But so are people who need to ruin other people's day just to make themselves feel significant.

okay......

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-10, 23:12
Most of what they do is fake but that's no reason to do this - i sometimes watch it to see the locations they're visiting.

igonge
09-01-10, 23:15
I'd watch it just for the disruption. :p

ultima espio
09-01-10, 23:20
Most of what they do is fake but that's no reason to do this - i sometimes watch it to see the locations they're visiting.

:(

Kreed Kaifer proves you right.;)

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-10, 23:23
:(

Kreed Kaifer proves you right.;)

huh :p explain I'm confused :o

ultima espio
09-01-10, 23:24
Someone made up a ghost called Kreed Kaifer, which is an anagram of Derek Faker, Then the medium Derek Acorah got possessed by that ghost, which doesnt exist.

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-10, 23:26
Someone made up a ghost called Kreed Kaifer, which is an anagram of Derek Faker, Then the medium Derek Acorah got possessed by that ghost, which doesnt exist.

oh :p haha - i was watching a live thingy where he was contacted by an audience member's dog - and he was going - woof woooooof haha

hey, I'm easily amused :p

ultima espio
09-01-10, 23:28
:vlol: I'd love to have seen that! I too am easily amused lol.

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-10, 23:33
:vlol: I'd love to have seen that! I too am easily amused lol.

I think it was on Harry Hill - I'm getting my facts mixed up haha

Because he was taking the **** outta him :p And this audience member was like ' i expected my dad or someone to contact me.... but never my cat' - so he must have done a cat reading as well :p