PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Project.

Peanut
10-01-10, 19:56
I was completely shocked when I saw this. You don't have to believe in this, It might seem like religious crap. But really.

http://www.wakeupproject.com

Please watch and comment.

jackles
10-01-10, 19:59
I would like to know something about what you are expecting us to watch.

Peanut
10-01-10, 20:05
Oh sorry, Its like talking about how the media is teaching children and people from a young age to worship Satan and the Antichrist.. I don't mean for you guys to believe in this, Its sort of interesting, i did not believe it until I watched Part 4 of The Arrivals.

Its very interesting, I just wanted to share it with you guys. :)

Minty Mouth
10-01-10, 20:07
About us
The Wake Up Project is a website & a movement, created to give each of you the opportunity to make your voice heard. Together we can all influence positive and uniting change. Our team is lead by a group of talented and aspiring directors, media developers, animators, composers, internet moderators, and network and community leaders, committed to use their talents towards our constructive goals and objectives.

Vision
To create powerful and meaningful films and multimedia projects, aimed at increasing positive change, social awareness and cross-cultural understanding. Their influence is to be positive, constructive, inspirational, and appealing to a global audience.

I don't get it.

Dina_Croft
10-01-10, 20:09
Oh sorry, Its like talking about how the media is teaching children and people from a young age to worship Satan and the Antichrist..

LoL

TRhalloween
10-01-10, 20:18
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuunn!

Psychos'Я'Us
10-01-10, 20:19

LoL

I know, right? lmfao

ShadyCroft
10-01-10, 20:20
How's this..

About us
The Wake Up Project is a website & a movement, created to give each of you the opportunity to make your voice heard. Together we can all influence positive and uniting change. Our team is lead by a group of talented and aspiring directors, media developers, animators, composers, internet moderators, and network and community leaders, committed to use their talents towards our constructive goals and objectives.

Vision
To create powerful and meaningful films and multimedia projects, aimed at increasing positive change, social awareness and cross-cultural understanding. Their influence is to be positive, constructive, inspirational, and appealing to a global audience.

related to this...

Oh sorry, Its like talking about how the media is teaching children and people from a young age to worship Satan and the Antichrist.. I don't mean for you guys to believe in this, Its sort of interesting, i did not believe it until I watched Part 4 of The Arrivals.

? :confused:

silver_wolf
10-01-10, 20:22

Its very interesting, I just wanted to share it with you guys. :)
it's....not really....did you read their "about us" page? It didn't say anything about that, just that it's a place to let people make their voice be heard. and even if it did say that , what about this surprises you?

Mad Tony
10-01-10, 20:26
From what I could gather it's a religious version of the wacky New World Order conspiracy.

Also, you can tell just by that video that these people are anti-Israel.

Yup, I was right

Mod edit: link removed due to offensive content

****ing nuts. The only thing more ridiculous than claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11 is claiming Israel and Jews are responsible for it. Antisemitism ****es me off.

Ward Dragon
10-01-10, 20:42
Considering the offensive content of the links, this thread is done.