PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Thing Y'all Done

remote91
13-01-10, 13:39
When I was 13 I was home alone and I wanted to go out with my friends, but my mother, who was at the supermarket, didn't have her door key with her.

So me being really clever went outside, locked the door, put the key under a plant pot in the garden and left a post it note on the front door saying

'If you want the key it's under the plant pot'

I clearly did not think that through... thankfully nobody broke in :p

Paddy
13-01-10, 13:41
:vlol: this is a thread where Im in my element of sheer stupidity.
I could name every dumbass thing I did but I doubt you would want a thread page full of crap :p

touchthesky
13-01-10, 13:41
I once got really drunk and ended up in Wales *(from Birmingham)

Erm, under the same influence I gave away allll my personal possesions lol.

This is why I don't drink no more

Sober tho..I once asked my boyfriend when they stopped powering cars with feet

viper456
13-01-10, 13:42
LOL

When I was about 8ish I thought it would be a good idea to lick the end of the Sega GameGear charger whilst it was plugged in....needless to say I never did that again :vlol:!

Ikas90
13-01-10, 13:52
One day when I was 11 or 12, I decided that I'd have a little play with petrol and matches.

The tree caught fire, and I tried to put it out with a blanket. I did not think of getting the hose at all.

lara c. fan
13-01-10, 13:53
Hmm......
I licked some water level indicator I made.

*shudders*

LightningRider
13-01-10, 13:57
Not me but:

My friends enter the room, and the guy asks who they are (minus my other friend) and then that friend said: "Florendo, Julian, Calvin, Don't tell them your names!"

:vlol:

Capt. Murphy
13-01-10, 14:12
Me and my cousin played with a coffee can of gasoline, some grasshoppers... And some matches. It could've exploded.

When I was much younger - another cousin and I played with some hairspray and matches. We thought we put out the fire, then threw the thing we were burning into some tall grass to hide it... But it apparently reignited somehow. Thankfully we found out about it somehow and made sure the fire was out. Could've set a whole field on fire.

4 or 5'ish... Maybe. A long time ago. I was home alone, climbed up on a cabinet in the kitchen to get something near the top of the fridge. I was using the drawers and/or handles as a ladder to get up there. Somehow I fell. My foot got hung in one of the handles... Had a bloody foot... Nobody home to help me.

Riding my bike really fast on a dirt/gravel road. I wiped out! Messed up my knee and hands... Had to stagger back home with my bike the distance of about 3 or 4 blocks. Nobody was home at the time.

Stupidest? We were remodeling our house and had some sheet-rock panels up against a wall in a hall-way. I was pestering the cat (I was 11 or 12'ish, maybe younger). The cat was on the panels, I was pulling one away at a time making the edge more narrow for the poor cat to stand on. :( The next thing I know the whole stack falls over on me pinning me to the wall (the cat got away thankfully). It was pressing against my pelvis! I was there for so long... again, alone at home, trying with all my might to lift them up... But I couldn't. I don't know how long I was there... Yelling and screaming for help. My mouth got dry -- 'cottony'... I didn't know what to do. I thought I could try to go downward to get out (because going up and out wasn't possible), but I thought I could crush my ribs if I tried that. Eventually I slid my way to my right... It really rubbed hard on my pelvic bones. It made 'em purple and reddish. After I finally got out - all I could do was collapse.

One time I touched a hot pizza pan that I recently took out of the oven.

I head bashed a towel we had hanging on a clothesline in our house (it's a long story) and I came down and cracked my head on the corner of the washing machine. Needed 7 stitches. And for once one of my parents was home to take me to the freaking doctor.

AmericanAssassin
13-01-10, 14:14
Well, I don't know about me, but the dumbest thing you've ever done is write "y'all" in the thread title. I'm an English major. That doesn't fly with me. :p

On second thought, the dumbest thing I've ever done is continue to date a girl after she cheated on me and told me she would never stop being friends with the guy. I actually stayed with her. For another six months at least. It's as if I was asking to be screwed over. (I was in one way, but not that way.) :whi:

NemesisxAngelus
13-01-10, 14:17
Falling in love. How emo that may sound, it's not just for me. :p

Capt. Murphy
13-01-10, 14:21
Falling in love. How emo that may sound, it's not just for me. :p

Ah yes. Falling in Love with someone you can't be with? That's not something you want to happen... Trust me. :(

TTV
13-01-10, 14:30
^ I don't think we can really help it... -_-

I do so many dumb things they all blend together and I can't name one specifically. :pi: :p But I'm gonna be paranoid till I remember something, so gimme time. :p

tomblover
13-01-10, 14:35
Happened today in a moment of extreme stupidity and lack of biological knowledge.

I feel my throat and then I go "Why's it beating like that? :confused:"
My friend goes "Oh yeah, that's your pulse. :vlol:"
And then we both laugh our asses off. :vlol:

rowanlim
13-01-10, 14:49
At the moment, I can only think of this...getting an email from the BBC & checking more than a week later:

BBC World Service are going to be discussing the tension between Christians and Muslims in Malaysia this evening on BBC World Service Radio live at 1800-1900 GMT. We are very keen to speak to Malaysians inside the country about how they are feeling and get them in conversation with one another with the world listening in.

Would you be interested in taking part? I would be late for your there but I think it is incredibly important for the world to understand what is going on. We would broadcast live to our global audience at 2am-3am local Malaysian time.
Is there a number I can call you on to discuss further?

Best Wishes

Crap.

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-01-10, 14:52
Well, I don't know about me, but the dumbest thing you've ever done is write "y'all" in the thread title. I'm an English major. That doesn't fly with me. :p

That's not dumb. Whether it's proper or not, it's commonly used, and this forum is communication between members. We're not posting news articles, but rather, talking as if we were in RL. Therefore, using y'all is perfectly fine in this instance. :)

Tomb-Dude
13-01-10, 14:55
when i was about 8/9 I decided to burn some kitchen towel in our dinning room... to my surprise it caught alight very quickly and i dropped iton our carpet... My friend was panicing and i was jumping up and down trying to put it out before my mum walked through the door. lol.

The other week i decided to warm up some microwavable pudding (in the microwave duh). When i first got it out of freezer earlier that day it said "Heat in microwave for 3 mins" and very late evening i decided to have another cut from the pudding but... Me being me put the chunk on for another 3 mins... Went to lounge watched bit of tv BUT came back and smoke came from under microwave, opened door... more smoke covered room. The pudding was offially cremated. The whole house stank for 3 hours of just this horrible burning smell. was fun :D

remote91
13-01-10, 15:10
That's not dumb. Whether it's proper or not, it's commonly used, and this forum is communication between members. We're not posting news articles, but rather, talking as if we were in RL. Therefore, using y'all is perfectly fine in this instance. :)
Haha I didn't use it in a serious context anyway :p

xXhayleyroxXx
13-01-10, 15:14
i'm not sure what the dumbest thing i've done is actually - im really dumb :ton: not stupid but just silly

i did think postal depot was pronounced -dee-pot 'til yesterday though hahaha x

john_york
13-01-10, 15:15
Dumbest thing I've done?

His name was Adrian ;)

remote91
13-01-10, 15:18
Dumbest thing I've done?

His name was Adrian ;)
Oh snap :p

xXhayleyroxXx
13-01-10, 15:19
At the moment, I can only think of this...getting an email from the BBC & checking more than a week later:

Crap.

aww hunni :(:hug: bet u felt panicky when u read that x

Encore
13-01-10, 15:22
When I was 13 I was home alone and I wanted to go out with my friends, but my mother, who was at the supermarket, didn't have her door key with her.

So me being really clever went outside, locked the door, put the key under a plant pot in the garden and left a post it note on the front door saying

'If you want the key it's under the plant pot'

I clearly did not think that through... thankfully nobody broke in :p

:vlol: I think that any possible thieves would actually feel very suspicious about that note! I mean, the plant pot could be rigged with an electric charge and all.. :vlol:

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-01-10, 15:23
Haha I didn't use it in a serious context anyway :p

I know. :) But even if you were, it would have been fine. Lots of people say y'all, and not just country fold, either.

viper456
13-01-10, 16:00
Dumbest thing I've done?

His name was Adrian ;)

Aranara
13-01-10, 16:07
When I was little we had a little puppy and we just washed him :) And I decided to put him in the microwave to get dried faster :vlol: My mother stopped me of course :p

I was once at a waterpark and at that time I was playing AoD. And I wanted to swan dive like Lara but of course, I landed on my tummy. I haven't dived since I learned how to swim properly :vlol:

viper456
13-01-10, 16:09
When I was little we had a little puppy and we just washed him :) And I decided to put him in the microwave to get dried faster :vlol: My mother stopped me of course :p

Holy ****!!!! lmao :vlol:

lara c. fan
13-01-10, 16:10

I was once at a waterpark and at that time I was playing AoD. And I wanted to swan dive like Lara but of course, I landed on my tummy. I haven't dived since I learned how to swim properly :vlol:

1.) The MICROWAVE?! :vlol:
2.) I've never tried diving at all.
See the near-death experiences thread :pi:

tombraiderluka
13-01-10, 16:10
I wanted to do something nice to someone :)

rowanlim
13-01-10, 16:18
aww hunni :(:hug: bet u felt panicky when u read that x

I felt so dumb. If only I'd check my mail earlier :hea:

xXhayleyroxXx
13-01-10, 16:19
I felt so dumb. If only I'd check my mail earlier :hea:

awww hunni, im sure it happens all the time :hug: i hope u didnt beat urself up about it

AmericanAssassin
13-01-10, 16:24

Improper English annoys me in most aspects. Unless it's dialogue used in creative writing. I was only joking anyway. Do what you want here. :p

TTV
13-01-10, 16:27
Dumbest Thing Y'all Done

Are you from Texas? :D

tombraiderluka
13-01-10, 16:28
Are you from Texas? :D
No he's from England.

remote91
13-01-10, 16:29
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll

tomblover
13-01-10, 16:56
Holy ****!!!! lmao :vlol: Seconded, LMAO!

Quasimodo
13-01-10, 17:01
Improper English annoys me in most aspects. Unless it's dialogue used in creative writing. I was only joking anyway. Do what you want here. :p

The proper Texan way to say it would be: "Dumbest Thing Y'all've Done"

Mhmm.

Probably the dumbest thing I did was miss the deadline to get into UH right out of high school. I thought it was x but it actually passed on y. Just as well, I could not have afforded to go there then just like I could not afford to go there now!:p

Phys
13-01-10, 17:09
Finally getting an interview for a job (after trying for about half a year), and not seeing the email until a week after the interview had taken place! I was SO MAD with myself! :mad:

TTV
13-01-10, 17:30
No he's from England.
Aww, everyone here says "Y'all" so I had to wonder. :D

I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll

LMAO! :vlol:

lara c. fan
13-01-10, 17:33
Chose to go to a grammar school. DX
But that should probably work out...:pi:

tranniversary119
13-01-10, 17:35
Dumbest thing? Hmm...I remember when I was 8 or 9 I put food coloring in my dad's fish tank.The majority of the fish died, and to this day I have no idea why I did that :p

Oh and my username on here...tranni(tranny?)versary119 :o

Lee croft
13-01-10, 17:39
When i was 5 my mum was putting some washing on but before she put it all on she had to go into the sitting room quickly before she left the room she said "dont eat the wasing powder that cleans the clothes" so the 1st thing i did when she left the room was put my hand in the box and then but the powder in my mouth and ate it ..i still remeber the taste after all this time!! XD

remote91
13-01-10, 17:47
Oh and my username on here...tranni(tranny?)versary119 :o
Haha I just noticed, unlucky :p

Isaac
13-01-10, 18:23

AmericanAssassin
13-01-10, 18:24

Facebook is my life. :pi:

lara c. fan
13-01-10, 18:26

you should be a poet, and you just don't know it.

Don't say that about facebook though :pi:

Trigger_happy
13-01-10, 18:28
Facebook is my life. :pi:

That and Tv Tropes. I haven't revised for days. Damn interwebs!

remote91
13-01-10, 18:30
Oh revising and exams..

I have sleep issues every now and then and have fallen asleep in two exams... I still managed to pass them though

A lot of the time I usually end up writing down whatever song I am singing in my head as I do my work and then having to scribble it out

Jack Croft
13-01-10, 18:30

Agree.

SamReeves
13-01-10, 18:31
Letting a fart out in front of the boss! :mis:

Trigger_happy
13-01-10, 18:33
On Holiday, I ate shower gel. In my defence, it looked truly delicious, being one of those Natural sources ones. It was delicious, until the revolting, bitter evil soap taste kicked in.

remote91
13-01-10, 18:44
On Holiday, I ate shower gel. In my defence, it looked truly delicious, being one of those Natural sources ones. It was delicious, until the revolting, bitter evil soap taste kicked in.
Lmao

Candee Sparks
13-01-10, 19:37
I bought Ke$ha's album.

Simochka
13-01-10, 19:50
A few days ago I decided to wear my 16 cm platform boots in this snowy/ icy weather.... Not good xD

And 2 days ago me and my friend made some micro popcorn. I accidentally burned it and the apartment was filled with smoke. So I threw the bag out from the balcony (dunno why) into my neighbors balcony while it was still full of smoke and all the popcorn was just a black mass :D

I do dumb things every single day lol

HappyShannon
13-01-10, 19:53
Last Tuesday, my brother wanted to find out if you could make snowmen from people, so he pushed me over into the snow and rolled me around.

I let him.

Just so you know, it didn't work. :pi:

Lightning Soul
13-01-10, 20:30
Once while shopping with my mum I bought a bottle of Coke, she didn't notice but I was shaking the bottle up and down like a mad-man... then at the counter the assisstant went to close the cap, low and behold the thing SPRANG OFF - LOL she was dripping wet!! :o

While shopping for clothes, I tried on a fitted shirt & it looked really nice - the price was WAY too dear and but I really wanted it!!... I am SO ashamed to say this but I rubbed my armpitts against it, and they were alittle stinky at the time... I shoved it under my mates nose and he was like "whoof what IS that ponging smell..." :D

I got it for HALF-PRICE!!! Still too dear but Yipee!!

I've never found the nerve to do that again...

da tomb raider!
13-01-10, 20:34
People like me don't do dumb things. :coo:

CerebralAssassin
13-01-10, 21:12
not sure what my dumbest thing is but today I did something pretty dumb:I let my opponent get away with a stalemate:hea:

to my defence though,it was a blitz game and was in time trouble

egypt_gypsie
13-01-10, 23:49
When I was like 6-ish I wanted to know what fire felt like, so I stuck my hand on the stove while it was turned on......

I once dumped a whole bottle of syrup on myself when I was like 4...

And my uncle left his Mustang running in front of the house with the door open, and he had showed me like a week before that how to put in drive and stuff, so I climbed into the drivers seat, and almost drove it into a tree....I was like 7-8 then..

Shark_Blade
14-01-10, 00:04
When I was young I found a packet of sweets in the fridge. I went to the stairs, sat down and eat the whole lot.
When my mother found out she was horrified that I had swallowed her medicines.
We went to the hospital straightaway lmao.

marla_biggs
14-01-10, 00:41
Driving in snow

BAD IDEA

silver_wolf
14-01-10, 00:54
When I was little I went to a book store to buy a book I had wanted for a loooong time, only to discover I was one (1) dollar short. For some stupid reason I lost my head completely and, instead of simply going home to borrow a dollar, I tried to walk out of the store with the book. Ended up taking a ride in the paddy-wagon. Scared the **** outta me.

SpongeBob Lover
14-01-10, 07:20
Tasted my pee when i was really small, i had my potty trainer and looked down and thought "looks like lemonade, wonder if it taste like lemonade".

i feel so stupid thinking about it :vlol:

scion05
14-01-10, 09:34
Okay, here is the ULTIMATE dizzy fail :

*Walks into Manchester newsagents*

Can I have ten richmond menthol ?

How old are ya mate... ?

*Waits ten seconds before answering with my new enhanced age* Err..... 19

Right.... got any ID ?

Err..... why?

*Guy just stares at me dumbfounded*

*Turns on heel and runs out of shop ashamed of own stupidity*

remote91
14-01-10, 09:49
Okay, here is the ULTIMATE dizzy fail :

*Walks into Manchester newsagents*

Can I have ten richmond menthol ?

How old are ya mate... ?

*Waits ten seconds before answering with my new enhanced age* Err..... 19

Right.... got any ID ?

Err..... why?

*Guy just stares at me dumbfounded*

*Turns on heel and runs out of shop ashamed of own stupidity*

You absolute retard :p

Rivendell
14-01-10, 10:18
I think I've done plenty of dumb things, but I can't single out one event. :o
Thinking about it, I suppose the dumbest things have been the things I haven't done. Missed opportunities. Chances gone by un-seized.

I've learned from it too - it turned my life around, no longer wanting to live thinking what if.

Seize the day! There's no regret like regretting the things you didn't do.

scion05
14-01-10, 11:22
You absolute retard :p

Hence why I ended up buying some blah Pall Mall out of a pub lol... expensive or what :vlol:

john_york
14-01-10, 11:34
I think I've done plenty of dumb things, but I can't single out one event. :o

I can! :mis:

'Where's my phone?!'...

almayah
14-01-10, 11:42
My mother toled that when I was really little, we just bought a new fridge and there was nothing in him. I climbed in the fridge, and my mom closed the door. I stayed there like 1 hour hahaha. My mom toled me I was like 4 years old when it happened xD

Lightning Soul
14-01-10, 11:48
Once while eating in resteraunt I made the huge mistake of asking for the vegitarian menu... I didn't care to notice the pig rosting on the fire, the fake lamb legs hanging around the joint or the pigs trotters on the menu

LOL the waiter was likes: MEAT ONLY HERE ME LAD! :cln:

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 12:03

'Where's my phone?!'...

Lmao go on......:p

john_york
14-01-10, 12:09
Lmao go on......:p

He was talking to me on it at the time!

XBOXCroft
14-01-10, 12:09
Licked off a spray foam in those cans. O_O

Tombraiderx08
14-01-10, 12:12
scratch that, one time when i was little, i climbed up my dresser with a grocery bag, and jumped off like one of those skydiver parachute peoples, and i hurt my ankle :D

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 12:14

L-M-F-A-O!:vlol:

john_york
14-01-10, 12:23
L-M-F-A-O!:vlol:

In his defence, he was spectacularly drunk at the time.

He's so going to kill me for telling you! (Good job he's not a mod any more, huh?!)

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 12:25

He's so going to kill me for telling you! (Good job he's not a mod any more, huh?!)

Lmao, well I guess we could let him off for that.:p But doesn't mean it's not funny.:whi:

Good point, but he's still going to kill you. Better hide!

XBOXCroft
14-01-10, 12:35
I kissed my classmates when I was in the 1st grades. and I'm in an allboy school.

LightningRider
14-01-10, 12:36
Equality ftw? :o

mind
14-01-10, 13:06
I poured a shower gel into the aquarium to give fish a bubble bath.

xx_Hunt_xx
14-01-10, 14:23
Climb a tree to proove i could do it...only to realise how high it actually was and then be scared to come back down.

Freak out in back of a taxi when drunk asking "why is it light out...we went out when it was dark..whys it light!?" My mate has it on video...and i look pretty scared by the fact its light out.

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 14:24
I don't do dumb things, I'm perfect.:cool: Joking, sort of. lmao

LightningRider
14-01-10, 14:26
Ahh, we always need someone to look up too, huh Nate? :D

viper456
I don't do dumb things, I'm perfect.:cool: Joking, sort of. lmao

Ya mom did one though...now we all have to suffer :p

Carbonek_0051
Indeed, it's so fun to look down at all of you.:D

I sound like a total *****. xD
You mean my dad is the dumbest thing she has done? If so, I agree.:pi:

LightningRider
14-01-10, 14:27

Woops, ***** Slap right there. :vlol:

Indeed, it's so fun to look down at all of you.:D

I sound like a total *****. xD

A Fierce *****. :ohn:

XBOXCroft
14-01-10, 14:34
My parents weren't at home and I was home alone with my caretaker. I was young then. I was busy watching TV and playing with the blowdryer. So after I'm done, the switch wasn't working. So I panicked and put it in the drawer. It was fried, ya'll. :P

I never knew you can pull a plug. :P

Rivendell
14-01-10, 14:45
'Where's my phone?!'...

:eek: :vlol: Watch it, Johnboy. Sleep with one eye open, all right?

http://bestsmileys.com/evil/9.gif

scion05
14-01-10, 14:53
Wait a minute, since when were you not a mod ?

GOD I'm behind :vlol:

john_york
14-01-10, 15:07
:eek: :vlol: Watch it, Johnboy. Sleep with one eye open, all right?

http://bestsmileys.com/evil/9.gif

Pffft - I'm not scared of you. If you're as good at finding me as you are at finding your phone when it's in your hand clamped to your head, I don't think I have much to fear... ;) :ton:

LightningRider
14-01-10, 15:12
Pffft - I'm not scared of you. If you're as good at finding me as you are at finding your phone when it's in your hand clamped to your head, I don't think I have much to fear... ;) :ton:

Ooooooh... http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/smiley-face-popcorn.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Jack Croft
14-01-10, 15:14
That one!

Only cuz yuo likez teh boobzage!

I'm gay.:p Boobs are the last thing I see in that, I just think that pic makes her gorgeous.:D

Oh......:o

Moving on........ :hug:

Oprah + GaGa tomorrow!

:vlol: :hug:

john_york
14-01-10, 15:18
Ooooooh... http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/smiley-face-popcorn.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Move along, people, there's nothing to see here...

:pi:

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 15:22

I felt that burn John!

scoopy_loopy
14-01-10, 15:23
Vodka + flattery from strangers makes me do very stupid things.

Rivendell
14-01-10, 15:26
I felt that burn John!

Least I don't accidentally nearly rub cockroaches into my face. :pi: *Giggles*

john_york
14-01-10, 15:29

That was totally your fault. :mad:

Giggle all you want, Welshy. I shall has my revenge...

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 15:31

Go on.......:pi:

john_york
14-01-10, 15:34
Go on.......:pi:

I can field this one.

When Rivster was staying with me in the summer, I bought a box of roaches to feed to my lizard.

For some reason, the box ended up in the spare room where he was sleeping and at some point in the night, he moved the box out of the spare room into the living room.

At some point whilst moving the box, he somehow removed/loosened the lid. MASSIVE roach escapes, unbeknownst to anyone, since we're all asleep.

Next morning, I'm in the bathroom, wash my face, and am about to dry my face on my towel, which is on the towel rail, and MASSIVE roach falls out of my towel, about a second before it's smooshed into my face.

Cue me screaming like a girl, flapping arms etc...

See? His fault.

LightningRider
14-01-10, 15:37
I can field this one.

When Rivster was staying with me in the summer, I bought a box of roaches to feed to my lizard.

For some reason, the box ended up in the spare room where he was sleeping and at some point in the night, he moved the box out of the spare room into the living room.

At some point whilst moving the box, he somehow removed/loosened the lid. MASSIVE roach escapes, unbeknownst to anyone, since we're all asleep.

Next morning, I'm in the bathroom, wash my face, and am about to dry my face on my towel, which is on the towel rail, and MASSIVE roach falls out of my towel, about a second before it's smooshed into my face.

See? His fault.

Oh dear, this is delicious! :vlol: Got any more? :p

Carbonek_0051
14-01-10, 15:37
I can field this one.

See? His fault.

That was totally your fault, shouldn't have trusted Chris.....:pi:

I joke of course.:p

john_york
14-01-10, 15:38

That was totally your fault, shouldn't have trusted Chris.....:pi:

Good point. My bad :p

TombOfRaiders
14-01-10, 15:40
One time, my mum was out shopping and my friends came round my house inviting me up the park. I reminded myself a hundred times to take my keys so I can get back into the house. So, we went out and when I got to the park (about a road away) I realised that i hadn't brought my keys. So I raced back home and lucky, the door was left open so I grabbed my keys and shut the door. What a n00b am I!

Rivendell
14-01-10, 15:41
:D Wasn't my fault! I didn't touch the lid, I just moved the box - whoever opened the box last - that's who's to blame. :ton:

scion05
14-01-10, 15:44
John_york, because you mentioned Riv staying with you, I just remember something rather dopey I came out with the last time I stayed with Greenkey2 and deepbluesea... lmao.

*Lying half-asleep in bed one morning, upstairs in the attic room*

Vicky: Morning! I've brought you a hot chocolate... breakfast will be ready in 25minutes!

Me : *grunts*

Vicky : Errr, hello?!

Me : Oh yes, it'll be fun...

*Vicky goes downstairs*

Me : He just told me that breakfast will be fun... weird.

scoopy_loopy
14-01-10, 15:52
Dumbest thing I've done?

His name was Adrian ;)

Chose to go to a grammar school. DX
But that should probably work out...:pi:

I went to a Grammar school, they're great. Plus you get to pay out all the "povo" kids that pay you out when they see you in uniform :tea:

John_york, because you mentioned Riv staying with you, I just remember something rather dopey I came out with the last time I stayed with Greenkey2 and deepbluesea... lmao.

*Lying half-asleep in bed one morning, upstairs in the attic room*

Vicky: Morning! I've brought you a hot chocolate... breakfast will be ready in 25minutes!

Me : *grunts*

Vicky : Errr, hello?!

Me : Oh yes, it'll be fun...

*Vicky goes downstairs*

Me : He just told me that breakfast will be fun... weird.

But breakfast can be fun! All it takes is alittle food dye! Or eating fruit platters off someone's naked body, take your pick! :cln:

scion05
14-01-10, 16:20
Yeah, somehow I don't think they'd appreciate the latter, but food dye maybe LOL.

lcaddict
14-01-10, 16:53
I head-shot-ed a dude with a piece of bread :vlol:

nightwishgirl84
14-01-10, 16:56
Not paying attention to what I was doing when I was getting myself a glass of iced tea, after pouring it into the glass I put the iced tea into the cabinet where I keep the glasses instead of putting it back in the fridge lol :p

Reggie
14-01-10, 17:13
I'm sure I've done pretty dumb things but I have a selective memory so...nada. :p

SGRaider
14-01-10, 19:15
I can only think of two things now.
When I was five I broke my leg by falling of the second stair (from below to above) all because I wanted to press the button that opened the building door.
Today while I was dressing myself for school I somehow managed to brake my nail on my tights.

Aranara
14-01-10, 19:48
This is not my fail, is my best friend's.
We had P.E. so we changed our clothes. And of course, she didn't dress properly: the pants were the other way around, and she didn't even notice it until she wanted to put something in the back pocket. :vlol:

ultima espio
14-01-10, 19:52
I didnt listen to what a girl said, so i just said yeah. She had asked me out. It was hard getting out of that one.

Surohicko
14-01-10, 20:01
^ :yik:
What trouble :p

lara c. fan
14-01-10, 20:02
^ :yik:
What trouble :p

My exact thoughts...

ultima espio
14-01-10, 20:05
She was alright about i though, shes asked me out 7 times since.

shadow_fire
19-01-10, 09:48
I have done so many stupid things its not funny. Some are from not thinking, just charging ahead and doing it.

I remember when I was 6 I stole this boy's bike (after he stole something of mine) and hid it up a tree in my yard.
I have no idea why i put it up the tree, but I remeber it was 6 weeks before he got it back, someone saw me ridding it then stashing it up there

I remeber I ran into a wall once and knocked myself out too....it hurt :p

When I intend to drink, I try leave my phone at home, other wise...stuff happens :pi: lols.
Aparently I also like to tell people that they dont really live in their homes, ride down the steepest hill on a supermarket trolley,
and try be like Lara Croft on the side of the bridge.....:p

Lee croft
19-01-10, 11:27
I didnt listen to what a girl said, so i just said yeah. She had asked me out. It was hard getting out of that one.

And thats why i always listen to people!!.

xx_Hunt_xx
19-01-10, 12:49
Arggh i just thought of another.
When i went to see Lord Of The Rings i did something my dad has NEVER let me live down. In the film when they speak in elvish...or however is spelt. I turned to my dad and went..."so what language are they using?" My dad looked at me like...":confused: its elvish...??" My reply back was "Yeah so what language are they using then from what country?"
Ahhhh i realised as soon as i said it what id done.
My dad never lets me live that down, when i went to Cyprus last year he went to me "Make sure you check if they speak in elvish"

Catracoth
19-01-10, 12:53
I've done countless dumb things in my time, but the most memorable are as follows:

Searching high and low for my cell phone when it was in my hand the whole time.
Trying to figure out why a $1.05 purchase sent me from $15.00 to $13.95 before realizing I did the math wrong.
Trying to figure out why the cafeteria door wouldn't open and then realized it was a pull door.
Ran upstairs in the dark thinking my bedroom door was open and slammed right into it, hurting my head.

Rai
19-01-10, 13:02
Turning down a flat to take another one just because my sister lived in the same block. The flat I ended up in was just a freezer with tatty damp wallpaper in it.

knightgames
19-01-10, 14:46

On second thought, the dumbest thing I've ever done is continue to date a girl after she cheated on me and told me she would never stop being friends with the guy. I actually stayed with her. For another six months at least. It's as if I was asking to be screwed over. (I was in one way, but not that way.) :whi:

Ever been to western Pennsylvania? Yins is a very common alternative to Y'all. It's not even a word, but it's used. 'How yins doin'?" "Yins going down to the local tap?"

Stupid stuff? Anyone ever read my posts? Nuff said.

I was about 4 or 5. I loved Superman and Batman. I'd tie a towel around my neck, and suddenly I was invincible. I could fly too. Two occassions. The first was me playing Batman.

Picture a 4 or 5 year old kid running around in his yard with mums new blue towel around his neck.......of course singing the prerequired 60s Batman theme (nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN!!!!!). All of a sudden Batman sees a criminal in his get away car. He runs as fast as his 4 year old legs will allow into the MIDDLE of the STREET and slams his hands onto the chrome bumper of the car (I wasn't tall enough to reach the hood yet).

I hear screaming. The poor driver must have had a heart attack seeing me run out like that. It wasn't a busy street, but man I can only imagine how she felt. She grabbed me by my hair to my house, rang the bell and got me into so much trouble. No cartoons for a month. :confused:

Well it was explained that Batman couldn't stop a car with his bare hands and I couldn't use mum's blue towel anymore. SIGH.

What's a superhero to do? We had no red towels to be Superman so I had to improvise. A WHITE towel. I'm still representing good verses evil and because it's not red Mum won't know I'm playing Superman. That was the day I figured out Superman couldn't fly. I opened my bedroom window and jumped out (I only expected to float down.... not REALLY fly). Thankfully we had shrubbery under the window. I got scratched up pretty bad. It hurt like heck, but my pride was hurt worse and I felt REAL stupid.

Superman and Batman lost a lot of street cred with me thay day. To bad my super hero wasn't Isaac Newton.

Spong
19-01-10, 14:50
I've never done anything stupid or dumb. I am faultless :ohn:

knightgames
19-01-10, 14:51
I've never done anything stupid or dumb. I am faultless :ohn:

Oh another stupid thing? I pressed SPONG'S cancel avatar.

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 14:58
I once put a biscuit in the microwave because it wasn't warm enough to my standards...

I was like 10 though :p

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:04
Ever been to western Pennsylvania? Yins is a very common alternative to Y'all. It's not even a word, but it's used. 'How yins doin'?" "Yins going down to the local tap?"

Stupid stuff? Anyone ever read my posts? Nuff said.

I was about 4 or 5. I loved Superman and Batman. I'd tie a towel around my neck, and suddenly I was invincible. I could fly too. Two occassions. The first was me playing Batman.

Picture a 4 or 5 year old kid running around in his yard with mums new blue towel around his neck.......of course singing the prerequired 60s Batman theme (nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN!!!!!). All of a sudden Batman sees a criminal in his get away car. He runs as fast as his 4 year old legs will allow into the MIDDLE of the STREET and slams his hands onto the chrome bumper of the car (I wasn't tall enough to reach the hood yet).

I hear screaming. The poor driver must have had a heart attack seeing me run out like that. It wasn't a busy street, but man I can only imagine how she felt. She grabbed me by my hair to my house, rang the bell and got me into so much trouble. No cartoons for a month. :confused:

Well it was explained that Batman couldn't stop a car with his bare hands and I couldn't use mum's blue towel anymore. SIGH.

What's a superhero to do? We had no red towels to be Superman so I had to improvise. A WHITE towel. I'm still representing good verses evil and because it's not red Mum won't know I'm playing Superman. That was the day I figured out Superman couldn't fly. I opened my bedroom window and jumped out (I only expected to float down.... not REALLY fly). Thankfully we had shrubbery under the window. I got scratched up pretty bad. It hurt like heck, but my pride was hurt worse and I felt REAL stupid.

Superman and Batman lost a lot of street cred with me thay day. To bad my super hero wasn't Isaac Newton.

Wow :eek:
Nice Fails :tmb:

xx_Hunt_xx
19-01-10, 15:08
I once put a biscuit in the microwave because it wasn't warm enough to my standards...

I was like 10 though :p

Aww thats quite cute...a biscuit not being warm enough.

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:09
Aww thats quite cute...a biscuit not being warm enough.

It was cute until it set ablaze :p

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:11
Do you remember what biscuit it was :p

You set it ablaze :eek:
Wow, how did you put it out :vlol:

xx_Hunt_xx
19-01-10, 15:14
I want to know what biscuit it was now...
Going to guess you now dont care if your biscuits you eat are not warm enough!

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:16
It was a ginger biscuit that promptly burst into flames, I picked it up and threw it into the sink :p

I take my biscuits as the god of sweets intended now though I can tell you :D

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:18
Didn't that burn your hands?

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:19
Funnily enough no, I must have had ninja quick reflexes back then. I was more worried about my parents punishing me when the kitchen set fire, so I guess I panicked :p

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:23
Power of panicking makes you invincible :D

Well i guess my Dumbest Thing would be that i was dared :pi:

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:26
Power of panicking makes you invincible :D

Well i guess my Dumbest Thing would be that i was dared :pi:

Dared to do what I wonder? :pi:

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:30
Why would you like to no :p

One includes a Shovel :pi:

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:31
Oh my :p

You didn't dig up the dead for some sort of unnatural voodoo ritual did you? :p

xx_Hunt_xx
19-01-10, 15:33
Why would you like to no :p

One includes a Shovel :pi:

Go on..

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:43
Oh my :p

You didn't dig up the dead for some sort of unnatural voodoo ritual did you? :p

Weegee board are for that :p

The shovel included we dig up a cave and i was trapped in it for a week
Worst Week ever...

Then they are other shovel stories :p

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:44
You lived in a self made cave (hole) in the ground for a whole week!? :yik:

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:46
Yep :o

Collapsed when i tried to go out :vlol:

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:47
Didn't it rain? You could have died :p

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:50
Didn't it rain? You could have died :p

That's why it is the dumbest i have done :vlol:

My other dares are dangerous plus stupid too :o

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:52
That's why it is the dumbest i have done :vlol:

My other dares are dangerous plus stupid too :o

I want a list, have it on my desk by monday :p (Or now would be good :p)

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:53
Of what, all dares :vlol:

Orionvalentine
19-01-10, 15:53
Yep :)

Surohicko
19-01-10, 15:58
Yep :)

Too much to write, sorry :vlol:

But i will post more later

shadow_fire
20-01-10, 09:17
Today I felt abit stupid at work lols,

First I asked someone if they wanted a bag inside their watermelon.

then, Someone asked to get $100 out and I accidently made it $100,000 (er- my finger got abit trigger happy :pi:) needless to say it declined :p

Almost gave someone too much bloody change...like $50 too much!

I was also thinking of something funny (and totaly unrelated to work) and accidently started cracking up laughing. The customer thought I was laughing at her and complained to my supervisor.

I also asked my supervisor to give me $5 worth of $50 instead of $50 worth of $5 :p

and last but not least, running late today and ran bam smack into the door at work. Its an electronic door and it didnt open fast enough :p

TheBloodRed
20-01-10, 09:20
You should take a day off! xD

I remember those customers who only think of themselves. Can't even laugh or do anything other than do what they ask and smile without them getting all angry on you.

shadow_fire
20-01-10, 09:38
You should take a day off! xD

I remember those customers who only think of themselves. Can't even laugh or do anything other than do what they ask and smile without them getting all angry on you.

jaja you make me laugh :vlol:

I cant afford to take the day off, and we are short staffed as it is :(

Ah yes. I hate the whole, "the customer is always right" policy. Sometimes.....I squish their bread if they are real *****es....but shuush they dont know that :pi: