PDA

View Full Version : DeviantART discussion

egypt_gypsie
19-01-10, 01:04
Has anyone heard of/gotten the virus going around DeviantART?

I got it on last Thursday, and have been avoiding DA.

Does anyone know if the virus is cleared up yet?

My computer is fixed btw :)

Tombraiderx08
19-01-10, 01:05
Well crap! Any idea how you got it? I have an account there! :(

MangelinaJolie
19-01-10, 01:07
Do you know what the virus was?

My mom and quite a few other people I know all got the Internet Security 2010 virus very recently, and I have another friend who has a DA account that also got one.

MattTR
19-01-10, 01:07
I just made a new account there today, how funny.. :vlol:

I was lucky enough to get the username 'MattTR'! :D

Anyways, I haven't heard of this virus, care to be more specific? :eek:

egypt_gypsie
19-01-10, 01:10
There is a guy going around (I forget his username), but if he makes friends with you, he will invade your computer. The virus bypasses any virus protection software you have. It shut down my Norton....

The sucky part is if the guy is friends with one of your friends, you can get the virus through your friend too....

I had to completely wipe my computer. :(

silver_wolf
19-01-10, 01:20
It's like cyber-AIDS...

Legend 4ever
19-01-10, 01:22
Is this even possible? I just wanted to update all my photography on there.:(

MattTR
19-01-10, 01:23
http://MattTR.deviantart.com/

There's my page, not much on it at the moment but a few of my old cosplays.. but I plan on adding more soon. :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-01-10, 01:52
I had no idea there was a DA virus. :Eek I go there everyday!! :eek:

Hopefully it clears up soon... as in... minutes. O.o

Phoebe_Croft
19-01-10, 02:12
Wait, do you only get the virus if you already have an account? :(

scoopy_loopy
19-01-10, 02:20
How scary! Sure DA is aware of this? Shouldn't they be obligated to close the site until it's resolved? :eek: I look at people's artworks there all the time!

VictorXD
19-01-10, 02:24
Oh noes!! I hope they fix that soon! I don't wanna lose my work!:(

digitizedboy
19-01-10, 02:27
Never heard about this myself. :|

egypt_gypsie
19-01-10, 02:55
You have to have an account to get the virus.

There was a chain mail thing going around DeviantART saying to avoid the guy who was sending the virus the night I got it.

I am not sure whether or not DA has resolved it or not.

I really don't want to even consider logging in again until there is confirmation from DA that the virus is resolved.

CandicoTT
19-01-10, 03:22
Hmm...haven't heard of this virus before but I haven't gotten any virus and I basically stay logged in to DA (I never bother to log out :P) all the time so it's probably safe. Hopefully...so can you give me more details on what happened to your computer?

SamReeves
19-01-10, 03:30
Hmm, I'll be sure to browse only on Mac now.

egypt_gypsie
19-01-10, 05:13
The virus shut down all my protection programs, and started to delete my programs....

I had to take it to Best Buy and have them wipe it for me...

I got the service for free because I chewed them out about my external hardrive, which broke.....:mad:

Jedd Fletcher
19-01-10, 10:50
I frequent DeviantArt and hope not to catch this virus. Can you share with us the name of the attacker so we can avoid making friends with him/her?

Dina_Croft
19-01-10, 13:26
OMG What DAVirus?:eek:I check out photos everyday there.Can someone please be more specific about this virus?

Encore
19-01-10, 13:32
You have to have an account to get the virus.

There was a chain mail thing going around DeviantART saying to avoid the guy who was sending the virus the night I got it.

I am not sure whether or not DA has resolved it or not.

I really don't want to even consider logging in again until there is confirmation from DA that the virus is resolved.

But how does this happen? A Note? A link? :confused:

Six
19-01-10, 13:37
chain mail

These are very common, and i've witnessed a lot of these on Facebook, where an apparent 'hacker' would access your computer ID if you made friends with him.

I will reassure you now, this isn't possible. These are typical hoaxes.

Encore
19-01-10, 13:39
Yeah I'm trying to understand how can your computer get a virus simply by someone becoming friends with you? I'm not an expert on this but surely there has to be some file transfer? :confused:

Six
19-01-10, 13:45
You simply can't.

The only possible route of attack from a hacker is accepting malicious content that is a threat to your computer, but you the user has to accept it (it could be in the form of a link to a site or direct download). DeviantArt is large business; they're bound to have security measures that restrict any sign of malicious activity. The only way you can get a virus from DeviantArt is if the script was altered to send it to your IP, but in this case the entire DeviantArt website would need to have been hacked, and i doubt this will happen.

Chain mail should be ignored.

sandygrimm
19-01-10, 14:12
Never

LightningRider
19-01-10, 14:15
You simply can't.

The only possible route of attack from a hacker is accepting malicious content that is a threat to your computer, but you the user has to accept it (it could be in the form of a link to a site or direct download). DeviantArt is large business; they're bound to have security measures that restrict any sign of malicious activity. The only way you can get a virus from DeviantArt is if the script was altered to send it to your IP, but in this case the entire DeviantArt website would need to have been hacked, and i doubt this will happen.

But that as a whole doesn't explain egypts crash problem. Or how it was eating the files and programs. :confused:

TheBloodRed
19-01-10, 14:18
I have never gotten a virus from there, nor did I receive the silly chain mail. :P

I believe six is perfectly correct.
--

Someone may have targeted you directly?

xXhayleyroxXx
19-01-10, 14:21
It's like cyber-AIDS...

hahahhaha! :ton:

i have an account there :(

Six
19-01-10, 14:23
There could be a number of other ways she obtained the virus, you can't rule out other possibilities. Accepting an invitation alone can't cause any remote access to your computer, if DeviantArt had security breaches within their website, you'll soon know about it. In these cases they shut down the site completely until the problem has been resolved, but since it is still running this doesn't seem a likely issue.

TheBloodRed
19-01-10, 14:33
There could be a number of other ways she obtained the virus, you can't rule out other possibilities. Accepting an invitation alone can't cause any remote access to your computer, if DeviantArt had security breaches within their website, you'll soon know about it. In these cases they shut down the site completely until the problem has been resolved, but since it is still running this doesn't seem a likely issue.

I agree on the giant hoax theory. :3

Cochrane
19-01-10, 15:22
You simply can't.

Did you ever actually use DA? You're far more confident about their security measures than I'd be. Like any site, DA has to do lots of filtering to ensure that comments and so on don't include anything that could be harmful once it's delivered to the user, but there have been holes in that before. If you have harmful Javascript, then this could try to exploit holes in Internet Explorer or plugins like Acrobat to download a virus on your computer.

Another issue is advertisements: If they come from a malicious source and you are not running the latest version of flash, they can easily cause all sorts of problems, and through lots of advertisement networks it's usually difficult to filter out bad ones in advance.

EscondeR
19-01-10, 15:35
Egypt_gypsie, stop spreading hoaxes/panic please :mis:

DA virus!.. Huh?!

DA has nothing common with that virus.
The virus is distributed via spam messages containing a link.
Considering the above, one who has decent antivirus protection (Norton doesn't count BTW) and/or doesn't click the links sent by unknown correspondents won't be infected this way.
Many file/art/etc sharing communities are under virus/malware attacks (performed by some morons) periodically, e.g. there was an "attack" on DA in July, 2009 as well :mis:

The main thing: Folks, pay enough attention to your own PC security - good AV/firewall, regular updates, common sense and attention are your saviours!

Six
19-01-10, 15:36
@ Cochrane: I have a DA account yes, but speculation about an account holder accessing someones computer through 'invitation' is a very shady statement at that. JavaScript? Some possibility, but if the problem has been thrown about and reported in a manner like described, it's irresponsible for DA not to leave official notice.

DeviantArt would more-or-less attempt to get straight to the source of a serious threat (be that to the website, or their users), otherwise their credibility would be under threat, and like any business this is a priority to maintain and prevent. I understand DeviantArt are not responsible for the content in the advertisements, and users should always be cautious towards them, but again, reports linked to malicious activity would be a priority above others.

Catapharact
19-01-10, 15:38

DA virus!.. Huh?!

Considering the above, one who has decent antivirus protection (Norton doesn't count BTW) and/or doesn't click the links sent by unknown correspondents won't be infected this way.
Many file/art/etc sharing communities are under virus/malware attacks (performed by some morons) periodically, e.g. there was an "attack" on DA in July, 2009 as well :mis:

BOOOO!!!

And here I thought that cesspool of crud finally got what it deserved...

Ah well, one can dream.

Encore
19-01-10, 16:09
Well, there have been ocasions where people hacked various DA accounts to spread spam. Mine included. :/ But nothing like a Virus. In this case I believe what Six says, it makes sense.

Reggie
19-01-10, 16:19
BOOOO!!!

And here I thought that cesspool of crud finally got what it deserved...

Ah well, one can dream.
Thanks. :p
Where are you supposed to post your artwork on the internet if not on DA?

Encore
19-01-10, 16:24
^ There are various other places but none as varied as DA. Some sites are way too demanding (in terms of quality) and can be intimidating for smaller artists, others are way too obscure and you don't get many exposure. IMO DA has a lot of advantages that compensate for its many flaws.

Reggie
19-01-10, 16:41
^ There are various other places but none as varied as DA. Some sites are way too demanding (in terms of quality) and can be intimidating for smaller artists, others are way too obscure and you don't get many exposure. IMO DA has a lot of advantages that compensate for its many flaws.
That's pretty why I use DA. I've manage to build myself up a group of watchers who encourage me and there's a few who will give me a critique whenever I need one which is helpful and if you know where to look, you can find plenty of inspiration. I've only got a cheap camera and my sketching/digital art skills are still quite basic (compared to more skilled artists) so I'm glad I've got a little corner of the web where I can keep my hobby going and have something to show for it. :) I like using it for the 'watch' feature as well where I can view lots of art from my favourite artists. :tmb:

I sound like a DA advertisement. >:/

Cochrane
19-01-10, 16:48
I love DA for the people who are there… well, most of them anyway. Why do so many people think that Sonic the Hedgehog and trains should go together? That is just wrong.

Anyway, I don't like the technical and business side of DA at all, though. Yes, I could see them ignoring some sort of attack on their users easily enough, or at least be overwhelmed with it. Don't get me wrong, it is a great engineering feat to get the site running as reliable as it is. Still, that is nowhere near enough for my purposes.

Encore
19-01-10, 16:53
That's pretty why I use DA. I've manage to build myself up a group of watchers who encourage me and there's a few who will give me a critique whenever I need one which is helpful and if you know where to look, you can find plenty of inspiration. I've only got a cheap camera and my sketching/digital art skills are still quite basic (compared to more skilled artists) so I'm glad I've got a little corner of the web where I can keep my hobby going and have something to show for it. :) I like using it for the 'watch' feature as well where I can view lots of art from my favourite artists. :tmb:

I sound like a DA advertisement. >:/

Lmao! Nah, that's basically what I think too. :) I think the worst aspect about DA is the whole "popularity" scheme, how really crappy art gets lots of attention, etc., but if we're not trying to become a famous artist then it's easy to just get over it and carve our little corner.

Still, that is nowhere near enough for my purposes.

:confused:

Honestly, I think that considering the sheer size of the place, it runs fantastically smooth. The speed at which I can browse and the submit mechanism are great. Technically speaking and from the standpoint of a regular user (not an expert), I find it more than satisfying.

Catapharact
19-01-10, 17:07
Thanks. :p
Where are you supposed to post your artwork on the internet if not on DA?

Awwws comeon Reg, you know I am not knocking your skills down ;). I just... can't stand that site. I personally think there are a lot of artists in that site that will do qute well in a more professional oriented site. My personal fav. happens to be www.conceptart.org

I actually met the artist who did some of the concept work for the Prince of Persia games over on that forum and I gotta say... Ubi really knows how to find talented beings.

Cochrane
19-01-10, 17:11
:confused:

Honestly, I think that considering the sheer size of the place, it runs fantastically smooth. The speed at which I can browse and the submit mechanism are great. Technically speaking and from the standpoint of a regular user (not an expert), I find it more than satisfying.

Currently again, but it was not too long ago that it went into read-only mode or was completely down for maintenance pretty frequently. A personal gripe of mine is that the optimized iPhone interface has apparently been forgotten: I can no longer write comments that way, and it is not integrated into groups at all. The message center gives me cryptic errors like ERR_DFI_NOCALL ever so often…*it's better now than it was, that is true, and maybe much of my hate is habit. Still, I'm not fully happy with them.

Encore
19-01-10, 17:16
I supose it's inevitable that big sites experience such glitches. I've been in there for so many years and I seen it change from a pretty small and simple site to a gigantic community, so it's amazing to see how they manage to keep it balanced enough.

I personally think there are a lot of artists in that site that will do qute well in a more professional oriented site. My personal fav. happens to be www.conceptart.org

That place is way too limited. There are a lot of artistic media and subjects that fall outside the "concept art" domain. Even though they probably can be submitted onto that site too, the fact is that it's mostly oriented towards concept art itself. IMO, deviantART has more space for a bigger variety of styles that are hardly ever noticed on other online art communities, for example, abstract traditional art or artisan crafts.
Not everyone is involved with art and creativity to work for videogame companies or movies...

Catapharact
19-01-10, 17:22
That place is way too limited. There are a lot of artistic media and subjects that fall outside the "concept art" domain. Even though they probably can be submitted onto that site too, the fact is that it's mostly oriented towards concept art itself. IMO, deviantART has more space for a bigger variety of styles that are hardly ever noticed on other online art communities, for example, abstract traditional art or artisan crafts.
Not everyone is involved with art and creativity to work for videogame companies or movies...

In short, there is little if no critique involved in grading the enteries submitted to the site and as such a great majority of the works submitted to that site are simply... Cringe worthy.

While conceptart might be limited in its criteria of acceptence, no one can deny the fact that it provides high grade quality art work for its viewers. Offcourse, the subject of art being a freestyle domain of expression comes in but for the sake of quality as opposed to quantity, I'll always choose the former.

EscondeR
19-01-10, 17:35
^ Cat, on the other hand, "crappy" for one art can't progress if the artist can't reveal it and get feedback (regardless to the positivity).

Catapharact
19-01-10, 17:41
^ Cat, on the other hand, "crappy" for one art can't progress if the artist can't reveal it and get feedback (regardless to the positivity).

And I rather see to it that a person gets critiqued by professionals as opposed to "fanboys" and "fangirls" raving about how "kawaii" a crappy sketch depicting heavy boy on boy action from their fav. anime is.

Unfortunately, that is what a lot of members at DA do.

digitizedboy
19-01-10, 17:45
One thing I find extremely annoying about Deviantart is that you have to pay for a subscription to request a critique. It's really rubbing it in for the basic users who just want some feedback for their work instead of the "Cool!" one liner comments. Besides, there's no guarantee that even if you request a critique you'll get one. It still only happens with the most popular of users.

Subs have some good minor features, but it's definitely not worth its money. I won't be renewing mine that's for sure. lol

EscondeR
19-01-10, 17:49
A newbie will end swept out from "professional" site if getting certain amount of negative (even if deserved) feedback and hardly will carry some inspiration out of those circumstances - fact.

Anyway, live and let the others live ;)

Ward Dragon
19-01-10, 17:53
I'm not an artist so I'm just looking at it from that perspective (not considering what goes into uploading art or anything to do with the community). Most of the art on DeviantArt is pure crap, but I've found some real gems there as well, so I'm glad the site exists :)

EscondeR
19-01-10, 18:06
^ It's all about avoiding certain sections ;)

Cochrane
19-01-10, 18:10
One thing I find extremely annoying about Deviantart is that you have to pay for a subscription to request a critique. It's really rubbing it in for the basic users who just want some feedback for their work instead of the "Cool!" one liner comments. Besides, there's no guarantee that even if you request a critique you'll get one. It still only happens with the most popular of users.

Subs have some good minor features, but it's definitely not worth its money. I won't be renewing mine that's for sure. lol

People can (and sometimes do) write useful criticism in the normal comments as well. I tried the critique feature, and it's not worth it, in my most humble opinion.

Reggie
19-01-10, 18:10
Lmao! Nah, that's basically what I think too. :) I think the worst aspect about DA is the whole "popularity" scheme, how really crappy art gets lots of attention, etc., but if we're not trying to become a famous artist then it's easy to just get over it and carve our little corner.
Exactly. Obviously I'd be concerned if I had no watchers and no one ever faved or commented on what I posted but that's not the case, I've got a small group of people who stick with me and I stick with them and with the new group system, the sense that DA now contains lots of smaller communities within the community at large is a good thing. I only ever come across all that freaky and not-so-good anime stuff if I actively look for it.

Awwws comeon Reg, you know I am not knocking your skills down ;). I just... can't stand that site. I personally think there are a lot of artists in that site that will do qute well in a more professional oriented site. My personal fav. happens to be www.conceptart.org (http://www.conceptart.org)
I'm a sensitive soul Cat, of course I assumed you were knocking my skills down! Not. :p You've told me before that I've got potential so I would trust you on that right? My gripe with the comment was more about the site than how it might say something about me as an artist.

As someone who does photography and logo design, there's not really a place for me at Conceptart.org. Yes, I do some sketching sometimes but its nowhere near a standard where I can say 'Ok, let's post this at concept.org'. I'd simply be told not to darken their virtual door until I had improved.

The good thing about there being a mix of newbies and professionals at DA, is that professionals are able to earn a following from the newbies while the newbies can gain advice and inspiration from those more experienced. Well, that's at least what my experience has been at DA - but maybe its a different story for many others.

And I rather see to it that a person gets critiqued by professionals as opposed to "fanboys" and "fangirls" raving about how "kawaii" a crappy sketch depicting heavy boy on boy action from their fav. anime is.

Unfortunately, that is what a lot of members at DA do.
As I said above, my experience has been pretty much of the positive constructive kind on there. I've never had a kawaii comment as far as I can recall.

Encore
19-01-10, 18:40
A newbie will end swept out from "professional" site if getting certain amount of negative (even if deserved) feedback and hardly will carry some inspiration out of those circumstances - fact.

Anyway, live and let the others live ;)

Yes, I believe that in many situations of deviantART, if the artist is "for real" (that is, truly interested in evolving), constructive comments from other members are good enough.

Like Reggie said, in DA it's very likely that you can build your own group of artists with similar interests, and receive/give criticism among it. That's a great thing. It's not like everyone will need "professional" criticism to get better at what they do.

While conceptart might be limited in its criteria of acceptence, no one can deny the fact that it provides high grade quality art work for its viewers. Offcourse, the subject of art being a freestyle domain of expression comes in but for the sake of quality as opposed to quantity, I'll always choose the former.

To me, deviantART is better than conceptart not because of the quantity of art, but because of the variety. There's a big diference...

tomblover
19-01-10, 18:41
*Having only read the title*

My FireFox told me not to log on the other day as it might be unsafe for my PC...

I haven't experienced any unusual PC behavior.

toxicraider
19-01-10, 18:49
Is it only if you're friends with people?
I don't have any friends on DA :p

Edit;

DA virus!.. Huh?!

Never mind, thanks for clarifying, EscondeR :)

digitizedboy
19-01-10, 19:05
People can (and sometimes do) write useful criticism in the normal comments as well. I tried the critique feature, and it's not worth it, in my most humble opinion.

yeah well... I know what you mean. It is a bit pointless paying for this extra critique feature when it's already available.

Catapharact
19-01-10, 19:49
I'm a sensitive soul Cat, of course I assumed you were knocking my skills down! Not. :p You've told me before that I've got potential so I would trust you on that right? My gripe with the comment was more about the site than how it might say something about me as an artist.

As someone who does photography and logo design, there's not really a place for me at Conceptart.org. Yes, I do some sketching sometimes but its nowhere near a standard where I can say 'Ok, let's post this at concept.org'. I'd simply be told not to darken their virtual door until I had improved.

I think its the difference in experience with comments left by peers and the content in general on that site that seperates our preception of the site. I have no doubt that there are wonderful artists on DA. Encore, you, and Quasi (don't get a big head there Quasi :p) happen to be good examples of artists who have potential to be something more. It just kinda upsets me that some of you guys are wasting your time getting lame feedback (when I say lame I mean one sentence answers like THIS IS GREAT!) when you could be gettting more valuable insight.

Out of curiosity did anyone give you a detailed and contructive feedback on your works? Like good and detailed feedback?

egypt_gypsie
19-01-10, 20:02
I wasn't trying to cause panic here lol...

I got the virus like 10 minutes after I got the chain mail warning...and I haven't gotten a virus before, and I have had my laptop for like three years...

And one of the virus names had deviantART in the name...So I don't know...

It might be a hoax and it might not...All I know is I got the virus while I was on DA, and it seems like a strange coincidence that there was a virus warning in the same 20 minutes....

I don't remember the name of the guy though...

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-01-10, 20:06
I wasn't trying to cause panic here lol...

I got the virus like 10 minutes after I got the chain mail warning...and I haven't gotten a virus before, and I have had my laptop for like three years...

And one of the virus names had deviantART in the name...So I don't know...

It might be a hoax and it might not...All I know is I got the virus while I was on DA, and it seems like a strange coincidence that there was a virus warning in the same 20 minutes....

I don't remember the name of the guy though...

How'd you get rid of it?

Reggie
19-01-10, 20:07
Out of curiosity did anyone give you a detailed and contructive feedback on your works? Like good and detailed feedback?
Yup, on several occassions. Cochrane has given me some good constructive criticism on my logos, I've had several critiques from a few different people on my photos and Paperdoll gave me loads of help both on DA and here regarding my sketching and the like and even the comments that are in the vein of 'this is good explain why Like...

This is beautiful! What an odd fence http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/biggrin.gif
I love it though, warm colours, and the gentle movement in the grass you've captured is fantastic http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/smile.gif

Full view does not work for me at the moment (and on TRF people wonder why I think the technical side of DA sucks…http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/w/wink.gif, so these comments are only based on the small preview.

Generally, I like the concept and execution. A note: The small dot inside the lower-case e seems a little distracting. Also, I'd think about making the letter spacing in the small text more consistent. As it is, it appears a little random. Maybe having all of them touch is worth investigating. I'm not fully sold on the l being the continuation of the y, but it is certainly an interesting and unique choice.

YES to the modeling.
Either you as subject or photographer. Doing people's makeup for shoots is REALLY fun whether they're guys or girls. It's as much fun as painting, but better because the canvas already has volume and depth for you to work with. And texture, nom :3.
If you have a friend who likes that kind of thing, it'd be a good asset to ask them to join you in shoots. Even very subtle makeup can drastically improve a shoot; however, it's no substitute for a model with gorgeous skin.

Liking the increased contrast between foreground/bg. Lighting is a bit too diffused/"blah" (technical terms, what are those) for my taste, though. And whatever's in the background detracts from the focus of the shot.
You look a little angsty XD

I prefer your B&W shots to this one, but definitely moving in the right direction http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/smile.gif

Just a few different examples. :)

egypt_gypsie
19-01-10, 20:09
How'd you get rid of it?

I had to completely wipe my hardrive and re-install Vista....

Now I am in the process of rebuilidng my Itunes library....With 4500 songs, that is a lot of work....

Thank god I learned how to transfer songs from my Ipod to my computer...

Catapharact
19-01-10, 20:10
Cochrane... Man, where the heck were you when I was on DA?! Lol! I would have loved one of your comments over a million onliners.

Encore
19-01-10, 20:38
I must shamefully confess that I hardly ever got that quality of criticism on my work (like what Reggie posted). :pi:

The only "criticism" I get from time to time is people saying I should do something diferent (subject wise). :p No one bothers to give suggestions on the actual works.

Oh well. I think I became my own biggest "critic" so I think I've improved none the less. :p

Cochrane
19-01-10, 21:50
Cochrane... Man, where the heck were you when I was on DA?! Lol! I would have loved one of your comments over a million onliners.

I'm probably just hiding in the wrong corner, given that my main subject is take photos of trains. Commenting on logos is just a hobby. :D

Keir_Eidos
21-01-10, 12:20

Hear hear!

The scale of the site, the fact it's all customised code - it's really impressive. dA was doing 2.0 stuff before many other sites. It's really very well run.

EscondeR
21-01-10, 12:31
* Thread title changed due to discussion shift.

TRenTIs
21-01-10, 13:03
Does this mean that we can shamelessly self-promote our deviantART?

*cough*

image (http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/311/6/4/Pale_by_TRenTIs.jpg)

EscondeR
21-01-10, 13:34
^ Nope. Fan Art section is enough for that purpose. Let's keep this thread for discussion of organizational/administrative/etc aspects and issues of DA.

xXhayleyroxXx
21-01-10, 13:46
I have D.A but I hardly ever go on now :p I probabaly will once I'm finished my extended project

i love looking at other people's work and If I view any I always leave a helpful and mostly nice comment :)

TRenTIs
21-01-10, 13:59
^ Nope. Fan Art section is enough for that purpose. Let's keep this thread for discussion of organizational/administrative/etc aspects and issues of DA.

Oh well. I tried. :tea: