PDA

View Full Version : did lara put arthur's shield in her bagpack?

gabrielorie
21-01-10, 05:25
when i was replaying kazahkstan,i decided to watch the cutscenes,and when i watched the one where lara finds the shield and when the cutscene ends the shield dissapered:yik:.did lara put it in her neverending bagpack:confused:?

aussie500
21-01-10, 09:04
The shield in Kazakhstan was never associated with Arthur, it was presumably Lancelot's, it was found in Castle Carbonek and Lara seemed to think it was Lancelot's crest on it. We never saw her put it in the backpack, she seemed to just leave it there, and it was pretty heavy. Zip already had the map so Lara would not need it, she had plenty of old shields at home. It was probably just a continuity error, or they did not want us checking out the shield for ourselves.

michaeldt
21-01-10, 09:25
wdid lara put it in her neverending bagpack:confused:?

theres no neverending backpack in TRL! :D

Ilie_Fusarau
21-01-10, 09:30
A woman's backpack is an ocean full of secrets ! :vlol:

width=425 height=344

Thea
21-01-10, 10:52
Ilie_Fusarau: Wonderful video :D The mystery is solved: Lara's backpack is not special in any way, every woman has some bottomless pack, purse, whatever...
I was always wondering why my backpack is SO HEAVY. And it contains nothing special - just a laptop, a few fathoms of different cables, a spare battery, externad HD, papers with my notes, food, a lipstick, emergency medicaments (my version of medipack :) ), a towel, ID papers, money, and... well, a few other unimportant things that just may be handy sometimes.

almayah
21-01-10, 12:39
No, she didn't putt it in her packpack
Why??
1. The shiled was too big and too heavy for Lara
Imagine finishing kazakhstan with huuuge shiled on your back xD
2. Lara already has the picture of the shiled, she sent it to Zip and Alister
3. Lara has too many shileds, she doesen't need one more :P

gabrielorie
21-01-10, 18:26
No, she didn't putt it in her packpack
Why??
1. The shiled was too big and too heavy for Lara
Imagine finishing kazakhstan with huuuge shiled on your back xD
2. Lara already has the picture of the shiled, she sent it to Zip and Alister
3. Lara has too many shileds, she doesen't need one more :P

in tr2 she fit an m16 in her backpack,in tr3 an mpy and a rocket launcher:eek:,in the last revelation,a lot of armor and in aod those machine gunsO_______O.anyway,where did it go:confused:?

lunavixen
26-01-10, 13:35
if you watch the end of the cutscene, she actually puts the shield down, with mine, the shield is actually still on the table when the cutscene is over, it could be a glitch or continuity error that makes it disappear

DeadlySilence
27-01-10, 01:14
When i played it the shield was left there, she never took it with her

Lara_Fan_33
27-01-10, 01:39

width=425 height=344

:vlol: :vlol: thats priceless! :vlol:

xxitsxnadyaxx
27-01-10, 01:45

width=425 height=344

lmao lisa nova xD
i love her, she's so funny :)

shadow_fire
27-01-10, 02:16
for some reason, I got an image of Lara doing a, "whats in my backpack" in that high, annoying, squeeky voice :yik:

and on topic, I actually never noticed weither it was there or not, nor did I care if she took it with her.
Still if I was her, I would have taken it. its a connection to the Autherian (okay im guessing thats the wrong term) times, a priceless artifact. Who cares if its too heavy, Lara has shown a knack for defying gravity :p

lunavixen
27-01-10, 03:31
well, weight is not the only issue with the shield but size, her backpack is tiny, i'm amazed the sword fragments fitted in there, if you watch in nepal after she gets the ghalali key, the sword fragments are slightly bigger than her bag

TombOfRaiders
27-01-10, 19:58
in tr2 she fit an m16 in her backpack,in tr3 an mpy and a rocket launcher:eek:,in the last revelation,a lot of armor and in aod those machine gunsO_______O.anyway,where did it go:confused:?

No, the guns were slotted into the back of the backpack in a little loop.

Mytly
27-01-10, 20:15
Lara's magical backpack is much bigger on the inside than the outside - surely everyone knows that? ;)

HappyShannon
27-01-10, 22:06
I think in my game she put it back on the table :p

aussie500
31-01-10, 11:52
I think in my game she put it back on the table :p

In the cutscene Lara put it back on the bench, but when we returned to the game it was gone, which is how the thread started. Why was the shield not still there.

GenyaArikado
31-01-10, 18:18
Ilie_Fusarau: Wonderful video :D The mystery is solved: Lara's backpack is not special in any way, every woman has some bottomless pack, purse, whatever...

I though that it was common knowledgement

gabrielorie
24-02-10, 16:39
here is the table after the cutscene;).even after the 1.2 patch,its still gone:confused:.
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1637/trl2010022513202437.jpg

almayah
24-02-10, 16:48

Heyy they use to make endless packpacks then ;)

gabrielorie
01-03-10, 03:39
i forgot about that:p.

techno-atom
24-04-10, 17:52

width=425 height=344

You! I was swatting at my monitor for like 30 seconds because of your avatar. I thought there was a bug on my screen. LOL

But yeah I sort of wondered what happened as well but I just assumed she left the shield there. :P

klona
06-05-10, 10:10
Lara's backpack fits wonderland ;)

klona
06-05-10, 10:14
Plus there was a cutscene in TR4... i don't know in which level was it, Lara puts a crowbar "INTO" her bag after gaining the key.

Phlip
06-05-10, 12:41
...or they did not want us checking out the shield for ourselves.
Nah, they could have just had Lara put it writing side down.
Plus there was a cutscene in TR4... i don't know in which level was it, Lara puts a crowbar "INTO" her bag after gaining the key.

It would be cool if we saw Lara sink a crowbar into her backpack which is clearly longer, but we're blatantly shown it not coming through the other side. :D

peeves
27-05-10, 18:16
Since the shield was a bit heavy for lara to carry i doubt she put it in her backpack and it would've seemed that it was too big to put it in there so she probably just left it there since she didn't needed it anyway.

Sheen
27-05-10, 18:40

width=425 height=344

haha, oh wow, I laughed on the vaccum part ('You never know when you go to someones house and be like, can i vaccum your house?) :vlol:

tomee
27-05-10, 19:33
haha, oh wow, I laughed on the vaccum part ('You never know when you go to someones house and be like, can i vaccum your house?) :vlol:

Wut? The best bit was the dog :ton::tea:

Sheen
28-05-10, 05:40
Wut? The best bit was the dog :ton::tea:

Lol, aw isn't he cute? But I still like the vaccum part.

lord gaga
16-06-10, 00:19
I think that if her bag can fit 28 large medi packs and 38 small ones in what is about as small as a purse she can put a shield in there and still have a lot of room.they tried to make the bag realiztic by having only 3 medi packs fit at time but that sheild thing was an EPIC FAIL

Tommy123
16-06-10, 04:21
Lara's backpack fits wonderland ;)

:vlol:

just like marry poppins