PDA

View Full Version : Before you joined TRF...

Phlip
22-01-10, 23:07
Did you think you where the biggest TR fan?

I did, I thought I was the only one. I was so amazed that there where others like me. XD But they where even more passionate about it.

tombraiderluka
22-01-10, 23:08
No, I didn't think that then and I don't think that now. :)

Minty Mouth
22-01-10, 23:08
Nope xD

I can't remember exactly why I joined, but it was only shortly after playing my first TR game, so I just stuck around because it was the first proper Forum i ever visited.

da tomb raider!
22-01-10, 23:09
No. In fact, I wasn't nearly as big of a Tomb Raider fan as I am now until I joined these forums.

TombRaiderLover
22-01-10, 23:11
Please, I detest Tomb Raider with a passion. :rolleyes: ohmahgozh jks lolz

tombraiderluka
22-01-10, 23:14
Please, I detest Tomb Raider with a passion. :rolleyes: ohmahgozh jks lolz
Then you're in a wrong place :)

just*raidin*tomb
22-01-10, 23:16
I wasn't aware that TR was so popular until I saw this forum. I kind of live in the middle of no where, just my friend and I played Tomb Raider. I know people who would make fun of me b/c I love TR, not that I care what they think. I think it's halarious that they have no clue how incredible it is and I'm glad the bloody *******s are missing out! :p

TRfan23
22-01-10, 23:28
I was more out then in, and I had a life with the fairies until I came here, the darkness shrouded me :mis: Well a couple people I knew at school like TR but they weren't fans asuch, but I talked about it to them. Though the majority I know, don't like it ;)

I wasn't aware that TR was so popular until I saw this forum. I kind of live in the middle of no where, just my friend and I played Tomb Raider. I know people who would make fun of me b/c I love TR, not that I care what they think. I think it's halarious that they have no clue how incredible it is and I'm glad the bloody *******s are missing out! :p

Yeh they always play COD, Medal Of Honor, James Bond, Dead Space (Oooops I think I'm playing that now), Saw and other scary games. Oh I'm such a hypocrite :D

Spong
22-01-10, 23:35
Before you joined TRF did you think you where the biggest TR fan?

No.

Nerd For Life
22-01-10, 23:39
No.

Paddy
23-01-10, 00:02
Then you're in a wrong place :)
White text :p

And no, not the biggest fan by any means.

tombraiderluka
23-01-10, 00:04
White text :p

And no, not the biggest fan by any means.
I've seen it, matey mate :D

CuteKittenlol
23-01-10, 00:13
Nah, i loved it, and still do, but obviously there were more hardcore fanatics than me :p I only owned (and played) all the games for the PSX/2

LightningRider
23-01-10, 00:44
No..

because before I joined, I observed, and hell some people are more passionate than me. :pi:

larafan25
23-01-10, 00:45
No I did not:)

VictorXD
23-01-10, 00:58
I've always loved Tomb Raider, but I did though of myself as THE TR Fan. Since everyone else in here seem to think TR is for gay ppl!:mad:(B****es:rolleyes:) But I've always wanted to talk to TR with someone else and a few sites after I joined TRF:DOww, in a few days it will have been 1 year of my membership!

tranniversary119
23-01-10, 01:36
Yup, I thought I was the only TR fan since everybody around me seemed to despise it or not care for it. I love being able to share something I love with other people, especially this sort of thing :tmb:

xx_Hunt_xx
23-01-10, 01:43
Not really, my best mate in primary used to play TR with me so i knew it was popular with others.

miss.haggard
23-01-10, 01:51
Before I joined TRF... I had a life.

Spong
23-01-10, 01:53
Before I joined TRF... I had a life.

Sh'yeah right.

miss.haggard
23-01-10, 01:55
You know that .5 you got back? Consider it gone.

:mad:

Tombraiderx08
23-01-10, 03:24
I thought I was a huge tr freak, and then i joined and was like... wow, there are people who are worse... xD

Uzi master
23-01-10, 06:06
No, but I was the only one I knew who thaught it was good.

Aranara
23-01-10, 06:16
I joined TR when I was simply obsessed with the series. And I still don't consider myself the biggest TR fan :p

Johnnay
23-01-10, 06:39
No

i wasnt obessed

ShadyCroft
23-01-10, 08:24
No, I didn't. I knew there were a lot of fans out there, but I didn't know where they were. None of my friends here or the people I know like Tomb Raider. :)

lara c. fan
23-01-10, 08:25
Not in the slightest.

Alex Shepherd
23-01-10, 08:30
I was a member of Lara Croft Online for 8 years ago till now... I was between 8 - 9 when I began falling in love with this game and I knew that many people are interested to it... And finally when I know how to use the internet I started to put google (The only website I know) when I was 12 years old putting only the name Lara Croft, and going through many websites randomly, and don't know where I am going, just having fun reading and seeing pictures of Lara Croft, then I went to the katie's forum by mistake and I saw Lara Croft Online, didn't know anything about it, until I contact to someone there explained to me how to become a member of Tomb Raider and so I did, I thought Lara Croft Online Forum was the only forum on the whole world, I tried to go to forum that holds another game, so I did and it worked, and from that time I know that there are many TR forums and many million other off-topic forums... I want to register to the official one so that's why I did register here and the tombraider official forum there...

Raider Man

tomblover
23-01-10, 09:01
Eh, somewhat? :p

Shark_Blade
23-01-10, 10:11
I'm not exactly the biggest fan, I just adore the series. I heard Legend was coming up and was overjoyed. I'm esctatic about the new developer, Crystal Dynamics and came into the forums via trc.com to share my views with other fans.

xXhayleyroxXx
23-01-10, 10:23
i thought i was ONE of the biggest - and i know I am :p if the only series you completely treasure & wait for each year is tr - and every other game you play is a filler until the next game - then yeh that's big :p

xxx

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-01-10, 10:26
No, I never thought I was the biggest TR fan. I knew I was a huge fan, but the biggest fan in the world? No. Some psycho obsessed person holds that beloved title, I'm sure :p

Jo269976
23-01-10, 11:57
Nah, I was out of the group of people I knew, I was known as the 'Tomb Raider kid' in my primary school (which'll be about Middle School for US users). So I decided to join up here and saw that there's a lot more to discuss other than the obvious subject.

BlackRainbow
23-01-10, 11:58
Definitely not. :D

Reggie
23-01-10, 12:00
Not really. Just knew it was one of my favourite games and wanted to discuss it a bit online. :)

Tomb-Dude
Naa I never thought I was the biggest fan just a fan :) Didn't join any forum until when legend came out. Then I saw what some fans were like.

T-Sex
I thought i was one of the very few people who support Core and love the first 3 games, but turns out most people here do as well :D

nightwishgirl84
Not really.

Ikas90
23-01-10, 12:03
When I completed my first TR game, I thought it was amazing. That was way before I joined, or even heard of TRF.

After I joined TRF, I realised how much Tomb Raider meant to me, as it brought me some of the most amazing friends I've ever had, who share similar interests.

digitizedboy
23-01-10, 12:05
I was more into Resident Evil.

EgyptianSoul
23-01-10, 12:08
Not really. I always knew there had to be more fans of the game. I mean, of course. :) I just never really gave it much of a thought.

I ended up finding this forum completely by accident as I was googling Tomb Raider. I was bored and had nothing better to do and ended up here.

patriots88888
23-01-10, 12:35
Hell no. My friends were much more into it than I was. If it wasn't for them, I doubt I would've ever bothered checking out the games. I was much more into the sports genre (Madden, TW, etc.) back then.

Sir Croft
23-01-10, 15:09
No, I never thought I was the biggest TR fan. I knew I was a huge fan, but the biggest fan in the world? No. Some psycho obsessed person holds that beloved title, I'm sure :p

That couple that has house with all the available Tomb Raider merchandising going from the games themselves to Tomb Raider matches?

Encore
23-01-10, 16:12
Nah. The only thing I thought I was diferent is that I replayed the games (the older ones) many many times. I thought that was pretty crazy, but now I supose it's normal for a fan. :o

Rai
23-01-10, 16:16
Nope. I dunno who is big-headed enough to give themselves that accolade, but it aint me. Besides I wasn't a fan of Tomb Raider until around the time of TRC.

Orionvalentine
23-01-10, 16:21
That couple that has house with all the available Tomb Raider merchandising going from the games themselves to Tomb Raider matches?

You mean the couple on the Anniversary bonus disc?

Lara Croft!
23-01-10, 16:22
No, I didn't think that then and I don't think that now. :)

same here...

Phlip
23-01-10, 16:23
I dunno who is big-headed enough to give themselves that accolade, but it aint me.

Apparently me. :rolleyes: But only because I knew only like one person before discovering TRF who liked TR, so I didn't think there was a huge fanbase and thought it was likely I liked it the most.

Antonio
23-01-10, 16:30
No, I never thought about I'm biggest fan but I love TR, sometimes I'm asking myself why I'm still in TRF. Hmmm,... oh well you can't ignore somethings what is fun.:D

tonyme
23-01-10, 16:34
No I didn't think that

FourBalls
23-01-10, 18:40
To be completely honest I never have been a fan. I mean, I've played some of the games and I like them a lot but I've never got to the point where I could call myself a fan, let alone obsessed. I found this place through a coincidence and I guess I stuck around for the General Chat section mostly.

CerebralAssassin
23-01-10, 18:47
I wasn't even a fan when I joined,I just joined for the cookies.:whi:

AmericanAssassin
23-01-10, 18:54
I never thought I was the #1 fan or anything, but I do think I'm a major fan. More so than the average fan. I wonder what you consider being the biggest fan. Having the most TR stuff? I think not. Some people simply don't have the money for all that stuff.

Marianna12
23-01-10, 19:00
To be completely honest I never have been a fan. I mean, I've played some of the games and I like them a lot but I've never got to the point where I could call myself a fan, let alone obsessed. I found this place through a coincidence and I guess I stuck around for the General Chat section mostly.

Same here!:)

Explorer
23-01-10, 19:13

I think there are or have been some who haven't even played the games, but come/came here for general chat

Anyway, no never thought I was TR's biggest fan. Just wanted to talk to like minded fans. :) I have to wonder what would characterize TR's biggest fan ...

GameGlitcher77
23-01-10, 19:44
I just always thought of myself as a moderate TR fan :o, until I got into modding them that is :mis:

HappyShannon
23-01-10, 20:06
Before I joined I knew I was just a normal TR fan, 'cause I would randomly pop up and check here for new TR news since I was only 10 when I first played TR and found out about this site :p