Jake Croft
28-01-10, 18:16
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1630492/20100126/lady_gaga.jhtml

People think its christina, gaga, goldfrapp and MGMT
It's one big mystery:D
Whoever it is, it's definitely strange!

TheBloodRed
28-01-10, 18:52
Looks like an environmental campaign thing to me, but of course it could just be Nine Inch Nails up to no good again. (which is most likely the case. :))

Jake Croft
28-01-10, 18:59
Well people have bee attempting to decode the numbers and have come up with CH AG so some think its christina but shes denied it completely :\

TheBloodRed
28-01-10, 19:04
Strangeness indeed. The videos do seem to portray an industrial sound and I have never heard her make industrial music! xD

So it cannot be her anyways.

Tombraiderx08
28-01-10, 19:04
thats some scary stuff i'd rather i didnt see, :vlol: i have no idea who that could be, lol

Jake Croft
28-01-10, 19:14
the videos obviously cost alot to make so i can't see it being some new unknown band or someone who hasnt been around long... hmm

Jack Croft
28-01-10, 19:16
It Christina I'm sure.

T-Sex
Thats odd 0_o

xMiSsCrOfTx
Kinda gross. I highly doubt it's Xtina, or Britney though. :vlol:

Lenochka
28-01-10, 19:18
I really want to know who these are for. xD
Seen one a few days ago and was a bit freaked out by the tree with all the arms and legs lmao

Laralissa
28-01-10, 19:21
Really hope its nine inch nails - seems the most likely, in my opinion.

Id also love it if it was something to do with Maynard James Keenan... any band he's involved in is instantly awesome, and some of the videos seem reminiscent of Tool's demented imagery :p

Dustie
28-01-10, 19:40
It does kinda look like Christina... It's definitely a young-looking, blonde girl in the videos, so it would make sense...

Encore
28-01-10, 19:41
Why do I get the feeling that MTV already knows? :p

TheBloodRed
28-01-10, 19:42
Remember NIN's "The Great Destroyer" song? I thought my head was gonna explode!! ;D

They do lots of weird stuff all the time so I suspect them indefinitely until the answer comes about.

PandaINC
28-01-10, 19:43
If it's really Christina, I'd be so excited.

tranniversary119
28-01-10, 19:44
Weird...doubt it's Lady Gaga. She's on tour & promoting TFM, so she probably hasn't even started her third record yet.

Jake Croft
28-01-10, 19:45
I doubt it's gonna be nine inch nails its gonna be someone from pop or electro definitely who can afford a really big high budget video like that for promotion

TheBloodRed
28-01-10, 19:46
Hmm, well it is still someone with an industrial sound. xD

Jake Croft
28-01-10, 19:48
Maybe not it could be someone taking a new turn :p
It made me think of christina because shes got a son now and it'd make sense with the miracle of birth or cycle of birth in the videos

Dustie
Why wouldn't Nine Inch Nails be able to afford it? There's some CG in the videos, but other than that, they don't necessarily look high-budget. They're filmed very well, though.

dizzydoil
6wtHCKCBarE

This one looks just like Lady GaGa though.

TheBloodRed
28-01-10, 19:50
It doesn't seem to me to be GaGa.

Plus the sounds on the video definitely are not the sounds she puts out in her albums. It still could very well be NIN, but we will see as the future unfolds. :/

Encore
28-01-10, 19:52
I doubt it's gonna be nine inch nails its gonna be someone from pop or electro definitely who can afford a really big high budget video like that for promotion

Why wouldn't Nine Inch Nails be able to afford it? There's some CG in the videos, but other than that, they don't necessarily look high-budget. They're filmed very well, though.

NIN is a pretty successful group and has been for many many years, why are they being perceived as a low budget band? :confused:

Lara Fan 4Life
28-01-10, 19:55
Plus the sounds on the video definitely are not the sounds she puts out in her albums. It still could very well be NIN, but we will see as the future unfolds. :/

Gaga could very well be going for a very different sound for her next album, like from The Fame, which was a happy dance record, to The Fame Monster, which was a much darker sounding album! I thought it was Gaga, just because it would be like her to do something like that! :D

TheBloodRed
28-01-10, 19:56
And a major reason it could be them is because they have pulled this type of stunt before. :P

And Year Zero was a good CD after all the hype. The sounds on the three videos sound AMAZING and I definitely want whoever's CD it will turn out to be.

Encore
28-01-10, 19:57
That linked page says Lady Gaga is still promoting her current work. I think this kind of heavy promotion for her would be overkill.

Dustie
28-01-10, 19:57
NIN is a pretty successful group and has been for many many years, why are they being perceived as a low budget band? :confused:

I think we all got it mixed up. Jake probably meant someone else than NIN due to the sound in the videos, not due to budget. I, on the other hand, was referring to these viral videos being not high-budget, not to NIN's videos.

Ilie_Fusarau
28-01-10, 19:58
Courtney Love :p

Jake Croft
28-01-10, 20:00
Well seeing as Christina has a new cd out soon im thinking her and also, in one of the videos theres a cake with strawberries on... the same day the video was released christina was picture wearing a tshirt with a cake on saying 'its me' hmm but yet shes denying it? Maybe she just doesn't want to spoil the surprise. I wasn't meaning low budget i just meant it seems like something a mainstream artist would use money for and i couldn't see if it nine inch nails it being made into such a big thing on MTV and lots of blogs etc. Yeah also because of the sound it doesn't strike me as NIN and more something like when Rihanna did Rated-R kinda thing.

Lara Fan 4Life
28-01-10, 20:02
That linked page says Lady Gaga is still promoting her current work. I think this kind of heavy promotion for her would be overkill.

She lately cancelled some of her tour dates due to exhaustion! I mean, she performs live, does interviews and has a tour to contend to! She's crazy on promoting her work, and still performs her old songs here and there, and has hinted that she's already started work on her next album! It could very well be her! ;)

It's probably Christina though ...

Tombraiderx08
28-01-10, 20:02
I can really see it being them!

PandaINC
28-01-10, 21:12
It doesn't seem like GaGa at all. I'm sure in whichever direction she'd go for her next record or whatever, she'd have some sort of fashion element in there.

KC Mraz
29-01-10, 06:21
Whatever album this ends up being for, I'm buying it. Four times.

I'm almost confident it is Christina though. Decoding the name of the videos they say "CH AG" (http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4381&Itemid=9) and "It's me, C". That can't be just coincidence, right?

spikejones
29-01-10, 06:45
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1630492/20100126/lady_gaga.jhtml

People think its christina, gaga, goldfrapp and MGMT
It's one big mystery:D
Whoever it is, it's definitely strange!

before reading teh full article, and only having watched the videos - this was what I had thought at first...
Still others believe that it's all leading up to the release of Aphex Twin's next project.

it seems to fit in line with some of his previous work. also, theres something I caught which may be an intentional clue - or may be an optical illusion. its at the very end of the second video. take a look:

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo279/stryderjones/Untitled-4.png

Mad Tony
29-01-10, 06:53
If it's revealed to be Lady Gaga everyone will hail it as a masterpiece. If it's from anybody else it'll just be seen as weird. *sigh*

spikejones
29-01-10, 06:57
Whatever album this ends up being for, I'm buying it. Four times.

I'm almost confident it is Christina though. Decoding the name of the videos they say "CH AG" (http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4381&Itemid=9) and "It's me, C". That can't be just coincidence, right?

just read the article, but the titles of the second and third videos don't fit with that cypher. so either its correct, and it uses a different cypher for the next two videos, or the cypher is wrong and the person is just seeing what they want to see.

you apply that cypher to the second video you get:

I.A.M. *36* (CF??)

to the third:

I.t.s.m.e. *30* (c?)

I don't think that persons approach is correct. the numbers likely mean something else entirely.

Id also love it if it was something to do with Maynard James Keenan... any band he's involved in is instantly awesome, and some of the videos seem reminiscent of Tool's demented imagery :p

the sound as well to an extent, to be honest with you.

edit: perhaps there's even a hidden message in the audio itself? something such as was done here:
2o1PPis1wtg
(not fake, the audio is being passed through a spectrogram) and there are programs which can turn images into audio clips. if you don't wanna watch the whole thing, skip to the end ;)

MyRaider4Life
29-01-10, 07:54
I am watching the videos now and the woman seriously looks like Lady Gaga, the eyes, the face. I really think this is GaGa. And if it is LG it could go with her Fame Monster.

Jack Croft
29-01-10, 08:00
I think its Christina with Bionic GaGa is doing Telephone now.

LaraLuvrrr
29-01-10, 08:33
I thought it was Gaga but her nose is bigger then the girl in the vid.

So my guess is Christina. It's not Goldfrapp. Actually it could be NIN...

I dont see how Bionic which is futuristic would have so much nature involved... agh Im so confused

Laralissa
29-01-10, 16:48
I really wish people would stop assuming this is deffinitely going to be someone female purely because of the girl in the video. None of the videos make and particular sense, so who's to say the person behind the idea is a blonde woman who enjoys licking trees?

I deffinitely do NOT think its Lady Gaga. As already said, it could quite possibly be Fever Ray or someone else. I dont think the person will be as mainstream as some of the suggestions (like Gaga).

Edit: Possibly massive attack?

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-01-10, 17:21
I really wish people would stop assuming this is deffinitely going to be someone female purely because of the girl in the video.

Exactly. It could be new Marilyn Manson for all we know.

Shauni
30-01-10, 22:08
If the girl in the video is just a model, I say it's a heavy rock band of some sort.

But if the girl in the video is the singer, well I think it looks like Christina. Her face is kind of round like the girls face in the video. btw I thought her album was called "bionic"? I just checked a site for 2010 album releases and her album is listed as "Light & Dark". O_o

It would make the most sense if it were Gaga, but I can't imagine she has the time for that right now. There's also no fashion, can't see it being a Gaga ad with no fashion. Plus her new album probably hasn't even begun the stages of even picking out demos yet.

btw has anyone watched the whole 1:00 clip? The one with her licking something for far too long O__O lol
n0DVQZpXBD0

TRhalloween
30-01-10, 22:32
before reading teh full article, and only having watched the videos - this was what I had thought at first...

it seems to fit in line with some of his previous work. also, theres something I caught which may be an intentional clue - or may be an optical illusion. its at the very end of the second video. take a look:

[IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo279/stryderjones/Untitled-4.png[/IG]

What are you trying to point out? I don't understand from the pic :P

Nenya awakens
30-01-10, 22:48
Exactly. It could be new Marilyn Manson for all we know.

He had a new album out a few months back, so unless he is promoting his film "phantasmagoria - the visions of lewis carrol" it's not him.

Kerrigan
31-01-10, 08:32
Can't it be Ladytron?

Nenya awakens
31-01-10, 11:04
I think It might be Marylin Manson promoting his new film, seems like his style.

http://i45.************/2lctbo4.jpg

KC Mraz
10-02-10, 17:00
They uploaded a new video today. Still as weird, but this is taking way too long :/.

4yAI5_YXNqI

CiaKonwerski
10-02-10, 17:12
Lady Gaga would most likely be the one to do this sort of thing. I mean, really. We all saw her perfomance at the VMA's correct?

Lara Fan 4Life
10-02-10, 17:15
We all saw her perfomance at the VMA's correct?

Her fake bleeding to death on the VMAs or anything Gaga has done doesn't compare to the weirdness in these videos ...

Laralissa
10-02-10, 17:20
Lady gaga isnt the only one in the world who does 'weird' things. And I still dont think its Christina either.

b0bb13
10-02-10, 17:23
It's definitely not GaGa,look at that lady's teeth,then look at GaGa's:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/05/0519_whodat_lady_gaga_reveal_85144934.jpg
(awww!:hug:)

Then look at Xtina licking her teeth:
LbLoCOWcSDs
lol xD

If it's Xtina,it's gonna be like the Dirtay era,but much,much,much dirtier. :D

PandaINC
10-02-10, 17:24
There's no way it's Lady GaGa. She's all about fashion. And there's none in these videos. Besides, she's still very busy with her tour and whatnot.

Dustie
10-02-10, 19:33
In the new video, the girl has slightly crooked teeth. Christina also has slightly crooked teeth and judging by the video above, in a very similar way (although either of the videos would have to be mirrored to make a good match), so it's another reason it could be her...

pekirock
10-02-10, 20:22
i think it could be xtina, the teeth kinda give it away for me, and it also makes sense cause shes releasing a new album soon...

coolaideonfire
10-02-10, 20:29
I've been following this obsessively lol. I'm really excited for whoever it is to release their album if the videos are any indication of the music.

I thought it may be Xtina at first as well, but people are suggesting Poe, an old artist who is coming back after legal disputes with her label meant she couldn't release anything, or Margaret Berger a Norwegian artist.

Los Angeles
10-02-10, 21:04
I thought the title of the video a couple pages ago says it's Christina?? :confused:

Looks interesting though. A nice way to advertise with mysterious videos. :p

Domino
10-02-10, 21:19
My first thought was Britney, but it's unlikely. I am intrigued though.

Los Angeles
10-02-10, 21:20
My first thought was Britney, but it's unlikely. I am intrigued though.

Britney needs a new album. :(

Lara Fan 4Life
10-02-10, 21:22
It would be amazing if it was Britney seeing as her new album is coming out sometime in Summer, but it isn't her! :p

spikejones
10-02-10, 22:10
m.a.n.d.r.a.g.o.n.a.1110 - assuming the original cypher stands, the last character should be "C"

still, why it is that everyone assumes the person in the video is the artist is understandable - but it could very well be an actress unrelated to the artist (if this even is a viral advert for an album).

I'm contemplating seeing what would happen if we converted the decimal numbers to binary, and subsequently to ascii..

edit: phail :vlol:
comes up two bits too long, but dropping them from the end yields
I
which looks surprisingly like a code of sorts..
edit again, forum software just parsed the code....
interesting indeed :)

What are you trying to point out? I don't understand from the pic :P

did you not see (circled in red) what appears to be a face?

Love2Raid
10-02-10, 22:48
I think of Britney Spears or Shakira maybe...

TRhalloween
10-02-10, 22:56
did you not see (circled in red) what appears to be a face?

Nooope

EmeraldFields
10-02-10, 22:57
It better not be Britney or Christina! :p

Dark Lugia 2
10-02-10, 23:02
Lady GaGa would never do that. o_0 Has she really become so popular that whenver anyone else tried something everyone assumes its her... :rolleyes:

Whoever it is, I cant wait to find out! LOL @ Britney suggestions! Thatd be epic. :vlol:

I'm geuessing Christina now since it looked like her. Long eyelashes, white hair and all :p

Nefertiti_89
10-02-10, 23:04
Its probably a collaboration, I'd say maybe Gaga (looks like her ugly mug) and an electronica band like Aphex Twin or Architecture in Helsinki.

Kind of like something maybe Aphex Twin Feat. Lady Gaga. I mean anyone who collaborated with her at the moment would be very smart.

Love2Raid
10-02-10, 23:06
Lady GaGa would never do that. o_0 Has she really become so popular that whenver anyone else tried something everyone assumes its her... :rolleyes:

Whoever it is, I cant wait to find out! LOL @ Britney suggestions! Thatd be epic. :vlol:

I'm geuessing Christina now since it looked like her. Long eyelashes, white hair and all :p
But she doesn't have brown eyes. :confused:

spikejones
10-02-10, 23:10
In the new video, the girl has slightly crooked teeth. Christina also has slightly crooked teeth and judging by the video above, in a very similar way (although either of the videos would have to be mirrored to make a good match), so it's another reason it could be her...

i think it could be xtina, the teeth kinda give it away for me, and it also makes sense cause shes releasing a new album soon...
those of you who judge based on teeth and say "its Christina Aguilera" based solely on that .. look a bit closer:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4543/teethu.png
unless she's been beat about the face lately (enough to really jack those teeth up), those are certainly not her teeth. The mystery woman has an overlap of the two front teeth (such as I do) indicating a jaw structure that is too small to fit all her adult teeth (such as mine). OTOH, Christinas front teeth are straighter and even appear to have a gap between them, not overlapped. I'm sorry, but the two mugs aren't the same.
Nooope
must just be my brain playing tricks then (as I said an optical illusion perhaps)
Its probably a collaboration, I'd say maybe GaGa (looks like her ugly mug) and an electronica band like Aphex Twin or Architecture in Helsinki.
my original assumption :tmb:

Dark Lugia 2
10-02-10, 23:13

Oh yeah your right! I didnt know her eye colour :o

Hmm... i'm stumped then!

Laralissa
11-02-10, 02:13
*Cough* Contact lenses.

Seriously... appearances are easily changed. This could literally be *anyone* :pi:

TRhalloween
11-02-10, 02:14

I'm sure she doesn't have naturally massive eyelashes either but they can change anything :p

silver_wolf
11-02-10, 02:50
Based on the description of the videos, I think it's actually the first ever successful attempt to record dreams. Really, really weird ones.

MangelinaJolie
11-02-10, 04:19
Mariqueen Reznor, maybe? I get a strong Reznor vibe from this.

Probably also worth mentioning that a very dedicated Reznor fan who I am friends with is also under the same impression. Could just be our wishful thinking, though. ;)

And yes, I know Mariqueen isn't blonde, but that hair is obviously unnatural and very likely a wig.

Carbonek_0051
11-02-10, 04:23
I honestly don't get why people think this is Christina or GaGa. Especially after the last video which seems to have a tiny bit of vocals from the girl, and it sounds nothing like either of them.

MangelinaJolie
11-02-10, 04:32
Yeah, I really don't think it's either of them.

If anyone hasn't noticed, two tags that have appeared on all of the videos are "wood" and "disciple." Any ideas? :confused:

LaraLuvrrr
11-02-10, 04:40
I think its NIN

Nefertiti_89
11-02-10, 04:58
my original assumption :tmb:

Great minds think alike!

Anyone who's ever heard Selected Ambient Works would have surely concluded that.

:)

VonCroy360
11-02-10, 16:51
Why the hell would Christina's publicist confirm this is not about her? It actually gives her new album a lot of attention and talk, even if this isn't their campaign.

Dustie
11-02-10, 16:55
I honestly don't get why people think this is Christina or GaGa. Especially after the last video which seems to have a tiny bit of vocals from the girl, and it sounds nothing like either of them.

It doesn't have to sound like anything from either of them. It's a viral video, so they put whatever they wanted and considered mysterious enough to spark interest and reactions.

Sir Croft
11-02-10, 16:58
Look at that nose, it's definitely Gaga.

Dustie
11-02-10, 17:05
Look at that nose, it's definitely Gaga.

Umm, look at the teeth, it's definitely not her :/

Changeling
11-02-10, 21:33
I genuinely thought it looked like Lady GaGa in the latest video.

egypt_gypsie
11-02-10, 21:34
I really like the style in these videos, and the music!

I can't wait to find out who it is...

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-02-10, 22:30
Looks like Gaga, doesn't sound like Gaga. And the teeth make me think it can't possibly be her. Maybe they gave whoever it is fake teeth to throw us off even more? Hmm... I like the new video, though. :D Sounds trippy. What's with the bee image at the end?

The more I see, though, the more I doubt it's anyone we're expecting it to be. Maybe it's someone from another country?

spikejones
11-02-10, 22:40
who says it even has to be a viral advertisement for an upcoming album at all?

if it is, who says it has to be an established artist? it may very well be a totally new indie group utilizing youtube (likely the largest online video site) to establish a fan base prior to their first ever release. certainly seems plausible, don't you think?

MangelinaJolie
11-02-10, 22:43
With that budget, unlikely. Still in the realm of possibility, but I don't think so.

That also defeats the purpose of the enigmatic nature of it.

Reggie
11-02-10, 22:43
who says it even has to be a viral advertisement for an upcoming album at all?

if it is, who says it has to be an established artist? it may very well be a totally new indie group utilizing youtube (likely the largest online video site) to establish a fan base prior to their first ever release. certainly seems plausible, don't you think?
That's exactly what I was going to say/was thinking. :tmb: Consider this a '+1'. :p

Its interesting though.

Nenya awakens
11-02-10, 22:45
I have a feeling it's Marilyn manson or Goldfrapp.

spikejones
11-02-10, 22:46
with "that budget"? makes it seem like its a really high cost video. at any rate, I just used "indie group" to illustrate a point that it doesnt necessarily have to be a well known artist with several records out already. Realistically speaking - why would they even need a viral campaign such as this in order to fuel sales for their next record, unless their previous stuff has just been total flop.

MangelinaJolie
11-02-10, 22:56
Have you seen any of Nine Inch Nails or Trent Reznor's stuff? He's a good example of an answer to that. It's just the way he is. :p

And by "that budget" I meant that I would assume it's not a low one. May not be terribly high, but it's not low.

A quote from the nin site from Reznor: 2010 has a number of things planned including new material from nine inch nails and something else that isn't nine inch nails. I am in a state of rediscovery and reinvention that feels unfamiliar, unsure and exactly what I need.

I still have a strong feeling he's involved with this. :p

spikejones
11-02-10, 23:10
I wouldn't say I'm an avid fan of NIN or Trent Reznor, but I've heard NIN before. ie "I wanna **** you like an animal" or w/e the song is titled. And yeah I did read that on the MTV site as one of their supporting statements as to why it could be him. But that kinda goes along with what was said in the 9/11 thread in regards to conspiracy theorists.. people come to their own conclusion and look for whatever supporting evidence they can find to fit it. Someone who wants it to be Trent Reznor will look at his history of things of this nature as well as that statement. People who want it to be Christina Aguilera will look at her upcoming album release and try to tie the birth of her baby with the content of the videos, people who want it to be Gaga will look at w/e it is they call the supporting evidence (if any) and so on. People who want it to be Marilyn Manson will look at the imagery of it and say "that is so Manson".

Isaac
12-02-10, 01:29
I don't know if it can give a clue but...

Going on youtube's "Iamamiwhoiam" profile, then select his(her?) lastest upload (http://www.youtube.com/user/iamamiwhoami#p/u/0/4yAI5_YXNqI), clicking on the link below the video lead us... To a random video:

IPcJlJDI5o4

Edit: Wait... It does that with all the video... :confused:

spikejones
12-02-10, 01:36
didnt notice that before, but one of them links to an owl video
another links to a whale shark video

I think they all link to a video that shows an element of nature used in the video. for instance the prelude video links a video of goat birth.

Kerrigan
12-02-10, 11:47
^That clip was probably supposed to be part of the last video, instead of the bee drawing. Have you noticed they've cut out the goat and the whale from the older videos as well? Were there any copyright claims or something?

Changeling
23-02-10, 19:07
Hm... maybe it's Natla making a comeback and promoting her brand new perfume brand.

Jack Croft
23-02-10, 19:07
Its not Xtina now, well it doesnt look like her.

Changeling
23-02-10, 19:28
Here's the latest video (February 22nd) for the people who haven't seen it yet:

UxC4zMCwefo
Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxC4zMCwefo)

lara c. fan
23-02-10, 19:30
Here's the latest video (February 22nd) for the people who haven't seen it yet:

UxC4zMCwefo
Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxC4zMCwefo)
Looks....ALright...

Changeling
23-02-10, 19:37
^ It's still weird, but not as weird as the earlier ones in my opinion. She looked like she was having such a, "...What the hell is that?" moment when the puppy appeared.

Lenochka
23-02-10, 19:44
Strange... I am dying to know who this is for.

lmao, her reaction to the puppy is so funny for some reason xD

xMiSsCrOfTx
23-02-10, 20:22
Omg you guys, IT'S KE$HA.

Jo269976
23-02-10, 20:24
Omg you guys, IT'S KE$HA.

z0mG new Ke$ha viral!

9jR4xztU-v8

MangelinaJolie
01-03-10, 19:44
New video today!

23.5.12.3.15.13.5-8.15.13.5.3383

1rpD_eclfTY

Description has a link to a video of hanging monkeys.

igonge
01-03-10, 19:46
That's freakin' weird.

Laralissa
01-03-10, 19:48
Im going insane.

KC Mraz
06-03-10, 02:00
At least we now know this is indeed real. The people behind the video sent some mail to MTV News.

On Friday afternoon (March 5), at approximately 4 p.m., I received a thin brown envelope marked with no return address, no stamps … no nothing, except my name typed on the front. When it was delivered to my desk, I jokingly asked the mailroom guy if he knew what it was. He just shrugged and left, though he did appear to be sufficiently creeped out.

As it turns out, he had good reason to be. Because when I opened the envelope, out fell a knot of human hair, a few splinters of what appeared to be balsa wood, and a single strip of paper, bearing the animals featured in the ongoing "Iamamiwhoami" viral campaign. [...]

http://i50.************/20qdy10.png

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/03/05/iamamiwhoami-mail/

That last video made me think we're close to find out who it is. OH THE EXCITEMENT.

MangelinaJolie
15-03-10, 17:19
We certainly are getting closer.

M2WDbAFvt6A

Jack Croft
15-03-10, 17:30
Its Jonna Lee apparently.

Carbonek_0051
15-03-10, 17:30
Ugh I want to know who it is!:p

MangelinaJolie
15-03-10, 17:40
Its Jonna Lee apparently.

Now that I've looked that up I think we can say with certainty it is her.

http://www.mbvmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/iamamiwhoami-is-jonna-lee-sweden.jpg

Carbonek_0051
15-03-10, 17:41
Um, who is she?:p

Alright
15-03-10, 17:49
Um, who is she?:p

Exactly. I'm still gutted that it's not Christina.

coolaideonfire
15-03-10, 18:24
She's a Swedish singer/songwriter. I was listening to her album, "This Is Jonna Lee", from last year earlier and I am absolutely convinced it's her now. The vocal production is very similar. The album is quite good too so check it out if you can. :D

I'm excited for the upcoming project. While I'm disappointed it's not someone I know of, i.e. Christina, like people have made out I'm anticipating finding out more about a new artist.

coolaideonfire
10-04-10, 23:38
New song "O" is available on Amazon. It's the music from the 6th video clocking in at almost 7 minutes! P.S. it's amazing.

Also, "B" is available on iTunes.