PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been in love?....

just*raidin*tomb
29-01-10, 01:53
...with someone you have never met? I fell in love with a girl from Illinois. It's hard to explain this because there's is no way to explain it! It just happened. I gave up on love and she stole my heart just in time! She makes feel crazy, be crazy. She is everything I could ever dream of wanting and more. We talk for hours and hours on facebook about how much we want to be together. Two Weezer/ Tomb Raider fans live 641 miles away from eachother and I can't stop thinking about her! I love you so much Danielle! :hug: :jmp: :gki:

So is it even possible that anyone else is feeling what I'm feeling? I've never met this girl and I love her like crazy! That's how crazy this is! I have to share this! I'm a Love Explosion! ^_^

Mr.Burns
29-01-10, 02:01
Sure :) Anything is possible. The test is to see if you can meet in person and see how you two mesh. Online love can be difficult without the face to face interaction but at some point, one of you will have to make the leap of faith and meet up. I can tell you it is a big step and can be quite an interesting experience, full of all sorts of emotions. Fear, excitement, worry, wonder, optimism. When meeting for the first time, the first few months can seem like an eternity but when the day you meet draws near, the nerves can start to flare up and you wonder "this is really happening, will they like me for who I am?" You gotta take the leap. Never live your life in regret. I chose to not live with another regret in my life. For better or worse, it's an interesting experience, should you decide to make the trip. :)

goppledanger
29-01-10, 02:02
AH! Andrew! :D YOU! You have me shaking again! I can't believe it either! Everyday spent getting closer with you is amazing! You're the only boy I can ever picture myself in love with! :D remember what you said to me that one time! "Make me all shakey again" I'll never forget it! You always know what to say! And you've got me all crazy! I'm gonna hug you SO much when I get there! It'll be better then any weezer song you ever heard! or any movie you ever saw! I PROMISE you that! and I keep my promises!

just*raidin*tomb
29-01-10, 02:04
AH! Andrew! :D YOU! You have me shaking again! I can't believe it either! Everyday spent getting closer with you is amazing! You're the only boy I can ever picture myself in love with! :D remember what you said to me that one time! "Make me all shakey again" I'll never forget it! You always know what to say! And you've got me all crazy! I'm gonna hug you SO much when I get there! It'll be better then any weezer song you ever heard! or any movie you ever saw! I PROMISE you that! and I keep my promises!

I love you you! *sigh* WOW! BUTTERFLIES ROCK!!! Look how amazing she is! :D

miss.haggard
29-01-10, 02:05
Hey, I lived 1,080 miles away from Leo. Were married now. Anything is possible when it comes to love and hard work.

Mr.Burns
29-01-10, 02:06
How long have you two felt this way?

Love2Raid
29-01-10, 02:07
Awww, that's so beautiful! :D

just*raidin*tomb
29-01-10, 02:11
How long have you two felt this way?

It's been almost a week since I first said "I love you." :)

Mr.Burns
29-01-10, 02:14
It's been a week since I first said "I love you." :)

Awe hehe. You two are in what I call the "puppy dog love" stage. :) It's a fun time. :) Probably four to six months from now you'll both come off the high. It's not a bad thing, even if the high doesn't last, the love will still be there and that's what counts. :)

goppledanger
29-01-10, 02:16
Awe hehe. You two are in what I call the "puppy dog love" stage. :) It's a fun time. :) Probably four to six months from now you'll both come off the high. It's not a bad thing, even if the high doesn't last, the love will still be there and that's what counts. :)

Well I certainly can't EVER imagine being in love with anyone else! Wow Andrew was right, you all are wonderful!

Mr.Burns
29-01-10, 02:17
Well I certainly can't EVER imagine being in love with anyone else! Wow Andrew was right, you all are wonderful!

:)

Evan C.
29-01-10, 02:23
Yup,via chat.The same year I knew him I travelled 1500 km to meet him.After that,we were dating 2 more years until my brain,sould and hearth told me to stop suffering.That was 3 years ago.

Larson_1988
29-01-10, 02:24
There's nothing as beautiful as love. :) I wish you both the very best. :hug:

LaraLuvrrr
29-01-10, 03:02
nope and I dont wana fall in love unless it's really the right one. Then again most ppl fall in and out of love so im not sure there is a "one"

Shauni
29-01-10, 03:07
nope and I dont wana fall in love unless it's really the right one. Then again most ppl fall in and out of love so im not sure there is a "one"
I suppose you'll know it's the "one" when the day comes that you sorta fall out of love, and you can still enjoy living with that person for the rest of your life. xD lol! Because, I mean, eventually the butterflies go away, and if you still like being with that person forever then I guess you're doing something right! lol

Kiss-Bite
29-01-10, 05:04
Indeed I have & I am in love.:o:)

just*raidin*tomb
29-01-10, 18:33
There's nothing as beautiful as love. :) I wish you both the very best. :hug:

Indeed! :D Thanks guys! :)

You are very wrong my friend. :) ;)

MiCkiZ88
29-01-10, 18:35
Yes, couple of times. Currently am living together with the second one who I fell in love with. :)
Through these forums actually.

xXhayleyroxXx
29-01-10, 18:37
nope

lara c. fan
29-01-10, 18:37
Yup.
Not that the person knows.

It could be you. Or you. Or you.

Or YOU!

HappyShannon
29-01-10, 18:41
Yep, with someone I met on the internet :)

We had a huge gang of us - about 10 people who had all met on YouTube, excluding me and my friend Elliot who were in the same class :) - and it was really awkward soon after, because I was in love (I think :o) with one of my best friends there, and he started going out with one of my other best friends, and... :o

It was horrible, but I'm still best mates with 'em both :D:D

And I think I'm kinda falling for this guy at school... but I'm hoping I'll get over it, 'cause I really doubt he'll like me back :)

patriots88888
29-01-10, 18:46
Yep, with someone I met on the internet :)

We had a huge gang of us - about 10 people who had all met on YouTube, excluding me and my friend Elliot who were in the same class :) - and it was really awkward soon after, because I was in love (I think :o) with one of my best friends there, and he started going out with one of my other best friends, and... :o

It was horrible, but I'm still best mates with 'em both :D:D

I must say that you are one of the most laid back, easy going members on this forum and it shows. Kudos to you. :) Nice guys finish last is a fallacy BTW! ;)

As for myself, let's just say something is in the air. :p :)

Rai
29-01-10, 18:48
Aww I'm happy for you both just*raidin*tomb. I hope it works out for you. :)

I haven't fallen in love with someone I haven't met, though I have developed feelings for someone like that.

Love is a word I don't care to think about at the moment though

Reggie
29-01-10, 18:59
Affectionate to friends yes. Lust yes. Love no.

Tomb-Dude
29-01-10, 19:24
Yes! Currently in a relationship with someone I love deeply and couldn't hurt. The feelings i felt for her at the begining of december are still the same now :)
She means the world, and i dare say it also on here as much as i have on phone and msn to her. I love her :)

She made me so happy in these 2 months then what i have been in a long time :)

Aranara
29-01-10, 19:28
I've never been in love :p
I'm almost 14, no cute guys at my school, only assholes...
But I've been in love with fictional characters :p

Archetype
29-01-10, 19:30
nah, haven't found anyone I can trust. Just alot of crushes.. damn crushes.. they're mean.

Aranara
29-01-10, 19:33
And I didn't have crushes on someone.:pi:

I just have friend boys...I have only one friend girl...:pi:

Phlip
29-01-10, 19:34
Yep, my signature explains it all. :)

HappyShannon
29-01-10, 20:16
I must say that you are one of the most laid back, easy going members on this forum and it shows. Kudos to you. :) Nice guys finish last is a fallacy BTW! ;)

Thanks :) but I don't quite get how this means I'm one of the most laid back :p Could ya explain, please? :o

patriots88888
29-01-10, 21:30
Thanks :) but I don't quite get how this means I'm one of the most laid back :p Could ya explain, please? :o

Well, most guys wouldn't have taken it in stride like you seem to have, is all. I've seen things like that tear friendships apart many times... literally. Glad to see you could still be friends is what I was getting at. ;)

HappyShannon
29-01-10, 21:32
Well, most guys wouldn't have taken it in stride like you seem to have, is all. I've seen things like that tear friendships apart many times... literally. Glad to see you could still be friends is what I was getting at. ;)

Oh :p:o
Thanks for explaining :)

elizard_9594
29-01-10, 23:10
yep, i currently am too. he's promised me that im gonna be the one he marries too. :D

LightningRider
29-01-10, 23:10
Nah, it's not something I find myself getting into, but then I probably will... >.>

Capt. Murphy
30-01-10, 00:18
I'll spare everyone the long drawn out, crazy, complicated, yet intriguing story and just say Yes. It's someone I can't see (yet). It's been 5 or 6 years, yet... I know this is who I'm meant to be with.

just*raidin*tomb
30-01-10, 01:15
I'll spare everyone the long drawn out, crazy, complicated, yet intriguing story and just say Yes. It's someone I can't see (yet). It's been 5 or 6 years, yet... I know this is who I'm meant to be with.

Go for it! I'm telling you! :) You must! I command you! :smk: :D

Johnnay
30-01-10, 05:39
No and I don't think so.

Another Lara
30-01-10, 08:01
...with someone you have never met? I fell in love with a girl from Illinois. It's hard to explain this because there's is no way to explain it! It just happened. I gave up on love and she stole my heart just in time! She makes feel crazy, be crazy. She is everything I could ever dream of wanting and more. We talk for hours and hours on facebook about how much we want to be together. Two Weezer/ Tomb Raider fans live 641 miles away from eachother and I can't stop thinking about her! I love you so much Danielle! :hug: :jmp: :gki:

So is it even possible that anyone else is feeling what I'm feeling? I've never met this girl and I love her like crazy! That's how crazy this is! I have to share this! I'm a Love Explosion! ^_^

Aw this is just too cute! :D

Really happy for you guys and I hope it lasts! :hug:

I met my boyfriend on here nearly two years ago and it was a couple of months before we met so I know where you're coming from... never been more in love! :p

Just be warned, when you make the transition from online lovers to real life lovers, the feelings will be very different... still love, obviously, but just a very different love as it's more real! ;)

just*raidin*tomb
30-01-10, 18:02
Aw this is just too cute! :D

Really happy for you guys and I hope it lasts! :hug:

I met my boyfriend on here nearly two years ago and it was a couple of months before we met so I know where you're coming from... never been more in love! :p

Just be warned, when you make the transition from online lovers to real life lovers, the feelings will be very different... still love, obviously, but just a very different love as it's more real! ;)

OHHHHHH! :cln: O.O Sounds great!!! Wait! Is it even better? Because if it is, I will burst! :yah:

Lemmie
30-01-10, 18:07
No, I don't think I've ever really been in love. :o

Another Lara
30-01-10, 20:14
OHHHHHH! :cln: O.O Sounds great!!! Wait! Is it even better? Because if it is, I will burst! :yah:

Oh definitely better! ;)

Catracoth
30-01-10, 22:22
I'm in love currently :).

goppledanger
31-01-10, 04:34
Oh definitely better! ;)
*explodes from happinness.

Ikas90
31-01-10, 04:40
It can definitely work! Just takes that extra step of meeting up in real life, and seeing how compatible you are with eachother. Then as long as you are committed to eachother, and given your circumstances, everything will work out.

Your feelings are definitely not crazy at all. I've been on the same boat. Don't let anyone discourage you, because some people will try. Do what you feel is right. It will be an experience!

Melonie Tomb Raider
31-01-10, 05:44

So true. Which is why I generally recommend nothing more than a friendship online, then moving on to a relationship in person, if things wok out and you have had enough time to know each other.

A lot of people here know I met a guy on a Splinter Cell forum, and we started an online relationship. We met in person and it was different... very different, but I still wanted it to work, so we kept seeing each other every couple of months for two years before I finally ended it. It was too different for me.

Of course it can work for a lot of people, but bear in mind things WILL be different in person. This can be good or bad, but it didn't turn out well for me. Having that said, I won't do an online relationship ever again. :p

Ikas90
31-01-10, 06:08
When you finally meet them in real life, things are different, but the basic elements are pretty much the same. They may be different in a good or a bad way, and in the end, if things have gone well, you have basically fallen in love with another person, yet the same person. Through the internet, you can't see all aspects of their nature, so you've pretty much fallen even further in love once you've met them. You may be used to their online character, but you'll get used to the new one in no time. Or you might not. These are the things that are risky. And in my opinion, love is worth risking for. Love is priceless.

You can fall in love with anyone, internet or not, you can't always help it. And if your love is true and innocent and not influenced by eachothers habits or appearances, then you will get over whatever minor flaws are present, because you will have eachothers true love.