PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Jumps the Shark

Dennis's Mom
30-01-10, 14:19
I'm sorry, I know terrorism is deadly serious business, but this made me LOL:

Terror chief Osama bin Laden sought to draw a wider public into his fight against the US in a new message, dropping his usual talk of religion and holy war and focusing instead on an unexpected topic - global warming.

The al Qaida leader blamed the US and other industrialised nations for climate change and said the only way to prevent disaster was to break the American economy, calling on the world to boycott US goods and stop using the dollar.

"The effects of global warming have touched every continent. Drought and deserts are spreading, while from the other floods and hurricanes unseen before the previous decades have now become frequent," bin Laden said in the tape, aired on the Arab TV network Al-Jazeera.

Link to full article (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5glfuDuvBfTb9gBKCKCtD8UGAIfMw)

My husband said Al Qaeda got a hold of the Democrats talking points . . . . :p

The real question is that since the Republicans like to be "tough on terror," will they suddenly decide to be all green so as to thwart this latest terror attack? The mind boggles . . . .:cln:

MiCkiZ88
30-01-10, 14:23
Wow. Well, actually not really a wow considering how terrorist nations are always fighting against change, I dont see how they wouldnt fight against change to the nature.

My fear is that pro western, pro industria,l pro capitalism viewers will see this as an excuse to be even more industrial just to show the middle finger at the so called green freaks, blaming them to be part of terrorism.

TRfan23
30-01-10, 14:24
Oh how ironic, talk about all the bombs he's set off, I'm pretty sure that's not doing the environment any good lol.

knightgames
30-01-10, 14:30
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bin Ladin's cool.

Sit on it Fonzie.

LaraLuvrrr
30-01-10, 15:35
This guy's like a giant pile of smelly camel crap. Idk why anyone even listens to him anymore.

Squibbly
30-01-10, 15:56
Okay, that is funny. I also agree terrorism is very serious and all that, but I find that hilarious.
I love the title you chose. :vlol:

Super Badnik
30-01-10, 16:01
Even Osma Bin Laden is now trying to force Global Warming down everybody's throats...

Legend 4ever
30-01-10, 16:12
As opposed to 90% of Americans who still think there's nothing wrong with this world and continue to drive their cars everywhere like they need to.

Chocola teapot
30-01-10, 16:24
Why is this man still alive and free?

Squibbly
30-01-10, 16:29

Can't find him.

Chocola teapot
30-01-10, 16:34
With all of the technology they have aswell.

Bongo Fury
30-01-10, 16:49

It's not certain that he is. Quite possible that he's been dead for years.

Laras Backpack
30-01-10, 19:33
Now all I can do is picture him in a leather jacket on a pair of water skis. He'll be talking about Brangelina next. :pi:

Ward Dragon
30-01-10, 19:55
Is this for real? This almost seems like an episode of South Park or something XD