PDA

View Full Version : allotment pigeon killings locally :(

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:13
i can't find the most recent article but this one is very similar:

http://ts12.gazettelive.co.uk/2009/12/johns-pledge-after-pigeon-blaze-horror.html

i think it's awful :( why on earth would you kill someone's pigeons? xx

viper456
01-02-10, 20:17
Thats like 10 mins away from me. Saltburn is full of inbred *******s. Not as bad as some of the neighbouring villages which I have drove through before and locked the car door... scary as hell!

They do have a nice beach though :D LOL

And I do not live in Saltburn or a neighbouring village before anyone tries to get smart :pi: :p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:18
its so sad :( i posted that article because its similar to what happened to a pigeon keeper in my area

viper456
01-02-10, 20:20
The problem is in that area there is sweet **** all for young people to do, so if you breed scum bags then they are just going to cause chaos as they have nothing else better to do.

Spong
It's not sad, pigeons are vermin.

viper456
It's not sad, pigeons are vermin.

These are pet/racing pigeons if they are on an allotment. Not your typical street pigeon.

Spong
01-02-10, 20:21
These are pet/racing pigeons if they are on an allotment. Not your typical street pigeon.

Domesticated vermin then.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:22
i dont think killing vermin is right either :o

viper456
01-02-10, 20:22
Domesticated vermin then.

Still someone else's personal property whichever way you look at it.

Unfortunately vermin can't not have its numbers controlled otherwise diseases will spread rapidly. Its bad enough already in some places.

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:24

I agree and the story is really sad :(

TRhalloween
01-02-10, 20:25
i can't find the most recent article but this one is very similar:

http://ts12.gazettelive.co.uk/2009/12/johns-pledge-after-pigeon-blaze-horror.html

i think it's awful :( why on earth would you kill someone's pigeons? xx

That's awful. It's heartbreaking especially for me since I've always grown up with racing pigeons.

Mad Tony
01-02-10, 20:25
I don't think the pigeons were targeted specifically.

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:26

Its still upsetting that they were caught in the fire :(

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:26
Still someone else's personal property whichever way you look at it.

Unfortunately vermin can't not have its numbers controlled otherwise diseases will spread rapidly. Its bad enough already in some places.

yeah i know its bad round here rats-wise because we live next to a field in the country - we use humane traps

I agree and the story is really sad :(

yeahhh :( xx

@ Mad Tony - thats a similar article - the local killings the pigeons were targeted

viper456
01-02-10, 20:27

t'was the third pigeon attack though. Looks like someone gets a kick out of setting caged birds on fire :confused:

HappyShannon
01-02-10, 20:27

They still shouldn't have set fire to his loft, pigeons there or not.

Spong
01-02-10, 20:28
t'was the third pigeon attack though. Looks like someone gets a kick out of setting caged birds on fire :confused:

I blame society. That and teenagers. Teenagers should be outlawed.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:29

im a teenager :p going into the animal care industry

viper456
01-02-10, 20:30

For the most part, yup :p

Legend of Lara
01-02-10, 20:30

Yes! I agree even though I'm a teenager because I want to fit in.
Wait what.

Spong
01-02-10, 20:34
im a teenager :p going into the animal care industry

Bringing the system down from within huh? Very clever ;)

GameGlitcher77
01-02-10, 20:36
:mis: :ton: It sucks to be him :p

Though if someone set his loft on fire wouldn't that be considered arson??? :confused:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:36
Bringing the system down from within huh? Very clever ;)

oi you :p

i do agree that some teenagers are absolute douchbags and do this sort of thing - do that round here though and they get a sledgehammer through the brain by me:cln:

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:38
oi you :p

i do agree that some teenagers are absolute douchbags and do this sort of thing - do that round here though and they get a sledgehammer through the brain by me:cln:

Around here I get a sledgehammer through the brain by them :p

Phlip
01-02-10, 20:40
I wouldn't mind sledgehammering all chavs one by one. :)

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:40

Please come and do that personally to every chav ive ever met :p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:41

they think they're hard huh?

lol i wouldnt dare but once i saw this man kick my dog and i got very angry - i was gonna smack him but he walked off before i got to him

:mad: i get angry

Legend of Lara
01-02-10, 20:43

You've grown into a noble gentleman.

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:43

lol i wouldnt dare but once i saw this man kick my dog and i got very angry - i was gonna smack him but he walked off before i got to him

When i was at school a chav walked over to me and punched me in the stomach because i had "GAY LONG HAIR" and then pushed me on the ground. I got really annoyed and started strangling him then I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT IN TROUBLE because my school sucked really badly :(

HappyShannon
01-02-10, 20:44

They seem to hate me a lot :p

Wanna come round to my area and get em? :D:D
Dozens of them live round the corner from me, this could be a fun job for you :mis:

You're a braver woman than I :p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:45
@ T-sex - urghh i hate it when schools do tht!

@happyshannon - i get very over-protective over my animals :p

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:47
He must have been retarded to kick a dog :(

My friends kitten went missing a while ago and we found some idiots using it as a football. Seriously, they were kicking it to each other and it needed surgery :(

Phlip
01-02-10, 20:48
My friends kitten went missing a while ago and we found some idiots using it as a football. Seriously, they were kicking it to each other and it needed surgery :(

I'd probably be put in jail for life just by writing the things I'd love to do to ****s like that.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:48

omfg! urghhh :cen:

and yeah, my lovely dog went to greet him and it got a kick

@phlip - me too :p we'd make an awesome murdering pair

HappyShannon
01-02-10, 20:50

:eek: That's horrible!

Someone was attacked around 5 minutes away from my house on Friday - my brothers friend - and these chavs were using pitbulls to attack my brothers mate, and the guy was being bitten over and over by this pitbull, and his friend was telling him to kick it away, but he wouldn't because he loves animals :o

Archetype

street pigeon? :O

Legend of Lara

I'll be keeping my feelings on that private or I'd get b&.

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:51

Someone was attacked around 5 minutes away from my house on Friday - my brothers friend - and these chavs were using pitbulls to attack my brothers mate, and the guy was being bitten over and over by this pitbull, and his friend was telling him to kick it away, but he wouldn't because he loves animals :o

I would have probabaly panicked and kicked it away :o

I'll be keeping my feelings on that private or I'd get b&.

I didnt keep my feelings private in real life because i ran around my garden kicking things over and crying :o

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:52

awww what a sweetie he sounds :hug:

and yeah - i hate it when people use animals for violence - my auntys dog got ripped up when a charv set a pitbull on it - it lived though

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:54
I kind of think chavs are dying out, there doesnt seem to be as many as there were about 2 years ago. Chav was probabaly just the silly subculture of the 00s, like 90s was goth.

HappyShannon
01-02-10, 20:55
I kind of think chavs are dying out, there doesnt seem to be as many as there were about 2 years ago. Chav was probabaly just the silly subculture of the 00s, like 90s was goth.

In my area, there's less chavs at places like the park, but the chavs that are still here are causing lots of trouble.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:56
i used to really like this guy for 3 years and he me, but then he started beign weird and he told me he couldnt date me because i wasnt a charv

i was like WHAT

TRhalloween
01-02-10, 20:57

Neds have existed since at least the 90s. And Goth hasn't died out, it's a prominent sub culture which has a history.

T-Sex
01-02-10, 20:57
i used to really like this guy for 3 years and he me, but then he started beign weird and he told me he couldnt date me because i wasnt a charv

i was like WHAT

He doesnt sound very likeable :p

Neds have existed since at least the 90s. And Goth hasn't died out, it's a prominent sub culture which has a history.

Its not massive anymore. I think goth is pretty awesome, but people hate on goths a lot now.

Mad Tony
01-02-10, 20:58
What the hell is a charv?

HappyShannon
01-02-10, 20:58

Another word for chav. ;)

i was like WHAT

Well that's stupid of him :p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 20:59
He doesnt sound very likeable :p

Its not massive anymore. I think goth is pretty awesome, but people hate on goths a lot now.

i know i hate him now lol

:p

@ mad tony - are you for real?

T-Sex
01-02-10, 21:00

More commonly spelt chav? If you dont know what a chav is and havent ever seen one, i want to swap lives with you.

Mad Tony
01-02-10, 21:00
@ mad tony - are you for real?Yeah, I am. I obviously know what a chav is but I've never heard of a charv before.

@T-Sex: No lol, I have seen chavs before. Not too many around where I live but in the bad parts of town there are plenty.

T-Sex
01-02-10, 21:01
Yeah, I am. I obviously know what a chav is but I've never heard of a charv before.

Its just another spelling of chav

Spong
01-02-10, 21:03
Obviously I'm not alone in not giving a hoot about pigeons being roasted. Look at what this thread has become.

Its just another spelling of chav

You mean it was a typo.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 21:03
from how you said it sounded like you wanted me to explain what a chav/charv was

it's charv up north

@spong - yeah true can we continue charv talk in general chat - iv got a song you may/may not have heard from one of northumbria's charvas hehe

T-Sex
01-02-10, 21:10
You mean it was a typo.

Nah, the original phrase for chav was "charver" and charv is the correct abbreviation, but chav sounds cooler.

viper456
01-02-10, 21:19
street pigeon? :O

Ya tis the prostitute pigeon! A rare breed!

xXhayleyroxXx
01-02-10, 21:21
Ya tis the prostitute pigeon! A rare breed!

haha :p

i love pigeons - i always feed them chips and bread crusts hehe

T-Sex
01-02-10, 21:32
i love pigeons - i always feed them chips and bread crusts hehe

I tried to throw some food to pigeons but a squirrel kept running in and stealing it all :p

Ward Dragon
01-02-10, 21:33
This thread has apparently degenerated into a discussion of killing people for hurting prostitute pigeons, so I think it's time for a lock.