PDA

View Full Version : Exalibur death

January_Snow*
05-02-10, 11:19
Hello ^_^
This is a very fun trick, I dont know if it has been brought up yet, but I love it, and its very fun :D :D :D

Here is a video of how to kill Lara with the Excalibur

x8qSkwh1ZUU

To do it, take out Excalibur, make the camera face Lara's back, then when you press shot flick the camera to Laras front, try it, its fun :D :D :D

scremanie
05-02-10, 11:26
LMAO!!!

I will def try this :D

Thanks for sharing! :)

tomee
05-02-10, 11:28
I did this in a few weeks before but for some reason my fraps don't record sound and I don't wanted to record it without sound, but I never knew it was discovered before.

otherwise it's very funny :D

TheBloodRed
05-02-10, 11:37
Legend still has the best deaths EVER in my mind. :D

January_Snow*
05-02-10, 11:40
LMAO!!!

I will def try this :D

Thanks for sharing! :)

It is defenatley funny, like tomee said to bad fraps doesnt record sound :(, its hilarious when she is launched to another side of the room while screaming :vlol:

scremanie
05-02-10, 11:47
Hello ^_^
This is a very fun trick, I dont know if it has been brought up yet, but I love it, and its very fun :D :D :D

Here is a video of how to kill Lara with the Excalibur

x8qSkwh1ZUU

To do it, take out Excalibur, make the camera face Lara's back, then when you press shot flick the camera to Laras front, try it, its fun :D :D :D

It is defenatley funny, like tomee said to bad fraps doesnt record sound :(, its hilarious when she is launched to another side of the room while screaming :vlol:

My fraps records sound :confused:

hmm.. strange. lol, Keeley sounds like a chicken any way :p

Rai
05-02-10, 12:02
:vlol: I am so gonna try this.

tomee
05-02-10, 13:00
My fraps records sound :confused:

Originally I could record videos with sound but therz something with my soundcard...:hea:

lunavixen
05-02-10, 14:37
i'm gonna have to try this sometime

Minimus
05-02-10, 16:13
How did you move the camera so quickly? Maybe I'm just not quick enough on my PS2 :p

January_Snow*
05-02-10, 16:20
How did you move the camera so quickly? Maybe I'm just not quick enough on my PS2 :p

Its on PC, so it just takes a little fast flick of the mouse, I played Legend on PS2 to but I really cant recall how fast the camera can be moved...

GameGlitcher77
05-02-10, 18:02
I HAVE to try this when I install Legend again. :D :vlol:

Mytly
05-02-10, 18:20
Suicide by Excalibur! :D

Strange, I used to do exactly that when trying to take screenshots of Lara using Excalibur from her front, but I never ran into something like this. :confused:

gabrielorie
05-02-10, 18:53
i did this when i was bored one day:D.thanks for making a video of it:D.

almayah
05-02-10, 19:18
It's sooo fun to kill Lara with excalibur, and easy too. It's in my top 5 of funniest deaths :)

shadow_fire
05-02-10, 19:36
This is epic :tmb: thanks for sharing jaja
Can it be done on all versions???

Next wekk I shall try it :D

HappyShannon
05-02-10, 20:32
That looks so fun :p

January_Snow*
05-02-10, 22:02
Suicide by Excalibur! :D

Strange, I used to do exactly that when trying to take screenshots of Lara using Excalibur from her front, but I never ran into something like this. :confused:
Well I think you have to allign the camera straight with her face to do it, besides sometimes you have to keep trying, like you can see in the video, a few times the energy would just go through her...

This is epic :tmb: thanks for sharing jaja
Can it be done on all versions???

Next wekk I shall try it :D

I think it can be done in all versions, its the easiest on PC since you only have to flick the mouse to rotate fast, and if you cant rotate the camera quickly enough on consoles, there is another way, just shoot from excalibur constantly while jumping around, it takes longer, but she can still get killed, and I think she flies more when you kill her by jumping around :D

msalpha2omega
05-02-10, 22:46
Lol, Excalibur Harakiri!!!! :D Nice find! :tmb:

Tombraiderx08
06-02-10, 01:13
lol!!! too funny! :vlol:

January_Snow*
06-02-10, 21:47
Something that doesnt have anything to do with the Excalibur, but still strange.

Today I made a new mod, so I went to the game to make screenshots, I use the flytool to get to cutscenes, I passed the door under Budha in Nepal withouth opening them, and the temple didnt load, so I deactivated fly mode and Lara went back infront of the door, then the temple loaded, so I activated the fly tool again and entered, the cutsene played, and when it finished, this guy appeared in the temple :D :D :D I must have activated some bug or something, but still it was fun to kill an animal with the excalibur since I never did that :D :D

http://i49.************/jq3lo5.jpg

gabrielorie
07-02-10, 02:26
wow that mod rocks:cln::jmp:.it looks like some sort of indian wear:D.

ggctuk
10-02-10, 21:53
Does this bug work with Thor's Hammer in Underworld, I wonder? They seem to share a base.

lunavixen
11-02-10, 12:17
i don't know, it's quite possible, i don't have either game on PC so i honestly couldn't give you a definitive answer

Croft_Original
14-02-10, 17:54
Like this:tmb: Particularly the last one in Ghana where she dies, then sort of melts over the edge.:vlol:

Croft.

January_Snow*
14-02-10, 18:28
Does this bug work with Thor's Hammer in Underworld, I wonder? They seem to share a base.

I tried that, but in Underworld Thor's hammer shots the way Lara is turned, not the way the camera is turned, so it doesnt work :(

DgoOdz94
15-02-10, 00:31
:vlol: THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!! Gonna have to try and see if I can do it on my xbox 360. :P

Aranara
15-02-10, 05:11
Hehe, I ill try that...When I'll have access to my sister's computer :whi:

ggctuk
15-02-10, 09:16
I tried that, but in Underworld Thor's hammer shots the way Lara is turned, not the way the camera is turned, so it doesnt work :(

Ah, so Crystal were familiar with this bug :pi:

almayah
15-02-10, 10:28
On ps2 it's kinda harder cuz the right analog stick is slower to move. I keep the camera to Lara's left of right, and then I just flip it front :P

DgoOdz94
15-02-10, 12:44
I found an easier way for the consoles. Just stand still and start to press the shoot button. Then start to rotate the camera around. Soon Lara will get hit by excalibur and her health will lower (you need two hits to die if you have full health). Repeat it again and then enjoy. :D

Tried it so many times on my 360. I was laughing at her just flying across the floor :vlol:

almayah
15-02-10, 13:36
I found an easier way for the consoles. Just stand still and start to press the shoot button. Then start to rotate the camera around. Soon Lara will get hit by excalibur and her health will lower (you need two hits to die if you have full health). Repeat it again and then enjoy. :D

Tried it so many times on my 360. I was laughing at her just flying across the floor :vlol:

That will be alot harder, I tried it on xbox and ps2, cuz in 68% cases Excaliburs bolts won't hit Lara

DgoOdz94
15-02-10, 16:08
That will be alot harder, I tried it on xbox and ps2, cuz in 68% cases Excaliburs bolts won't hit Lara

Really? Cuz in my 360 when I started to rotate the camera while shooting, in less than a couple minutes Lara died.

It may take some tries before excalibur can hit lara but for me it was much easier to rotate the camera instead of jumping or trying to turn the camera fast enough... But it's really up to anyone's preference. I prefer this. :p