PDA

View Full Version : What a relaxing game...

danjodan
16-02-10, 03:10
So I find this game really relaxing LOL.I like walking around croft manor and admire the beautyful next generation graphics.And admire that relaxing music.I like the swimming pool the most because the water is nice to look at and makes my day LOL.:)

Steven_1379
16-02-10, 05:43
Going trough the templs of Bolivia like you are an archologist pausing recording chaking hair when getting out of water lighting on the pls while awesome ambient music is aroung and thn u hear echos of your talk whit zip helping distract you from how scared you are as the lvl get crepier and then booby traps

sikasika18
16-02-10, 09:32
yes its a relaxing game, since it dont demand any skills of the player.
you just have to sit back and press a few buttons:tea:

edit- and listen to stupid conversations =/

scremanie
16-02-10, 10:28
hmmm.. Yes. If you can look past the annoying voices of zip and alister talking every 5 seconds and the fact that an infant can finish the game. :pi:

almayah
16-02-10, 11:40
Yeah it was relaxing but that doesen't change her status at last place of my "Best tomb raider" list.

Changeling
16-02-10, 12:14
Definitely a relaxing game and fun to play. But not what we're looking for in the Tomb Raider series.

Fan of Angelin
16-02-10, 13:46
Yeah it was relaxing but that doesen't change her status at last place of my "Best tomb raider" list.
:o

xXhayleyroxXx
16-02-10, 13:57
So I find this game really relaxing LOL.I like walking around croft manor and admire the beautyful next generation graphics.And admire that relaxing music.I like the swimming pool the most because the water is nice to look at and makes my day LOL.:)

agreed, it is a very beautiful relaxing game with a few scary moments in :cln:

Merx10
17-02-10, 16:53
agreed, it is a very beautiful relaxing game with a few scary moments in :cln:

Ye, only a few scary moments in game. But nothing exciting.

Familitchi
18-02-10, 09:00
Yes , When you go to the manor , with the beautifull music and the bikini , at the swimming pool or the gym ....
You give me envy to play the game !I have the game on PC but I think I will soon buy it on XBOX360 because on my PC I can't play in NEXTgen

lunavixen
19-02-10, 06:13
my favourite level was actually croft manor, in terms of relaxingness

star-dust
28-02-10, 05:22
I think that's why I enjoyed this game so much as an introduction to the Tomb Raider series... I'll admit it, I suck at video games and this game easily to me and now I loooovveee Tomb Raider. It's one of my favorite games to play.:D

T-Sex
28-02-10, 14:07
yes its a relaxing game, since it dont demand any skills of the player.
you just have to sit back and press a few buttons:tea:

edit- and listen to stupid conversations =/

:vlol: :tmb:

HappyShannon
28-02-10, 14:09
I think that's why I enjoyed this game so much as an introduction to the Tomb Raider series... I'll admit it, I suck at video games and this game easily to me and now I loooovveee Tomb Raider. It's one of my favorite games to play.:D

This :D:p

Liberta
04-03-10, 16:44
my favourite level was actually croft manor, in terms of relaxingness

Same point here especially with the beautiful added outfits :D ... The only boring thing was the grapple stuff, when it malfunctions while trying to throw it in Tesla Tech level :/ dunno if it happens only to me? :confused:.. Besides, I didn't really like the game, it's way different from the old Tomb Raider that I used to love, but thankfully, a good thing about it is that underworld (which is very awesome for me) was based on it .;)

Jove
05-03-10, 20:15

Turned out that way for me, too. The experts need to remember that not everyone has played all of the previous games.

That's a lesson I had to learn with the Ratchet & Clank games. After playing through the first three many, many times what's easy for me in the fourth one can be very tough for newbies. Sometimes it's just all the new stuff to deal with.

I also finally got that way with the PS2 version of TRU. Horribly dumbed down, but better than nothing.

Meanwhile I've learned to appreciate all the touches in TRL. I was playing around with the binoculars in Croft Manor. Close-up of Medusa's face in the chandelier startled me.

Nerd For Life
05-03-10, 20:47
Yeah it's relaxing, alright. But not a TR game to me.