PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 04:01
No problemo. It sounds filthy and I'll feel bad for liking it if I keep listening. :/ Need a Rihanna-only version soon. Never cared for Chris even before he beat her.

KC Mraz
21-02-12, 04:03
This is wrong on so many levels, and she's just stupid. Of all the big female pop stars that need to drop off the face of Earth, she's number one.

Shark_Blade
21-02-12, 04:03
Is it this one?

LGnCLW56s_w
Umm, there's no Chris Brown in it? :confused:

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 04:06
after YouTube searching refine the search to 'added today'

Shark_Blade
21-02-12, 04:12
I learn something new today then. :p Thanks.

Think this is it:

ypgXMcQNpdM
Urgh...Chris Brown is lame in this.

Sir Croft
21-02-12, 04:15
Brown is lame. Period. Never liked him, and it got worse when he attacked her. Now I'm starting to dislike her, because I can't stand stupid women.

KC Mraz
21-02-12, 04:16
Brown is a ****.

Let's say it how it is.

TRULuverzz
21-02-12, 04:51
Seriously **** Chris Brown. Is he really that worthy of being feaured in a Rihanna song even after he beat her up. He probably hit her too hard that she even forgot he hit her anyway :/
Poor Rihanna!

pekirock
21-02-12, 05:03
Seriously **** Chris Brown. Is he really that worthy of being feaured in a Rihanna song even after he beat her up. He probably hit her too hard that she even forgot he hit her anyway :/
Poor Rihanna!

Why are you only blaming him? She is obviously in both of the mixes, and she obviously knows what she's getting herself into. I hate ut when people only blame Chris, like seriously they are both in it and if it really comes down to it Rihanna is way more nastier than he is

lord gaga
21-02-12, 05:23
Maybe he's trying to get good with her after the incident to get back on good terms with the public. :mad: Get the :cen: away from RiRi! He doesn't even sound good in the song!

Shark_Blade
21-02-12, 06:54
Now I'm starting to dislike her, because I can't stand stupid women.I guess the same can be said about Whitney Houston for staying with her abusive husband but... I don't wanna judge as I don't know the whole picture.

This is just another sad situation if Rihanna really is going back with Chris Brown.:/

EmeraldFields
21-02-12, 08:29
First off, I want to say that this whole remix with Chris Brown is just a bad idea all around, but the Rihanna bashing isn't where people should be focusing their distaste.

I think it's important to criticize the actions, not the person's character. By calling her 'stupid', 'she deserves what's coming to her', or 'i've lost all respect for her' it's clear someone doesn't understand the full misguided perspective of the victim. Statistically, the average abused woman leaves her abuser seven to eight times before she ever leaves permanently. The reasoning behind this is obviously misguided, but comes from a very complex mind-set. It doesn't make Rihanna "a weak person" if she was to go down this route, it would mean she needs help. Bashing the victim, regardless of how silly their actions look from the outside, is nothing but ignorant. And all of this is going to be blown out of proportion because three years ago Rihanna stated that she would never go back to Chris. But its obvious that she still hasn't gotten over it.

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 11:50
The full remix of Birthday Cake is, in a word, revolting.

This should never have happened.

I'm sorry for complaining about the album version being too short.

This is all my fault.

;_;

Shark_Blade
21-02-12, 11:57
http://dajaz1.com/2012/02/20/rihanna-chris-brown-get-sexual-in-lyrics-for-birthday-cake-remix/
Rihanna & Chris Brown Get Sexual In Lyrics For Birthday Cake Remix

Nah, these just aren’t lyrics, they’re knocking each other off again & have been for a while. So I guess Karrueche is open to the public to get knocked off right? Lemme find her Twitter info.

(Rihanna)

Come and put your name on it
Put your name on it
Your name
Bet you wanna put your name on it
Put your name on it
Ba-ba-baby

It’s not even my birthday
But he want to lick the icing off
I know you want it in the worst way
Can’t wait to blow my candles out

He want that cake, cake,
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake

Ooh baby, I like it
You’re so excited
Don’t try to hide it
I’mma make you my bitch
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake

I know you wanna bite this
Its so enticin’
Nothin’ else like this
I’mma make you my bitch

And it’s not even my birthday
But you wanna put your name on it
And he tryna put his name on it

(Chris Brown)

Girl I wanna **** you right now (right now)
Been a long time, I’ve been missing your body
Let me, Let me turn the lights down (lights down)
When I wanna go down, it’s a private party
Ooh It’s not even her birthday (her birthday)
But I wanna lick the icing off (the icing off)
Give it to her in the worst way (the worst way)
Can’t wait to blow her candles out

I want that cake, cake cake

Cake, cake

Ooh baby, I like it
It’s so exciting
Don’t try to hide it
I’mma make you my bitch

Cake, cake,
Cake, cake, cake

Ooh baby, I like it
It’s so exciting
Don’t try to hide it
I’mma make you my bitch

Doggy want that kitty
Give me a heart attack and throw it back
Now watch me get it
Ain’t new to this but you the ****
Damn, girl you pretty
Blowing out your candles, let me make a couple wishes

(Rihanna)

Remember how you did it?
Remember how you fit it?
If you still wanna kiss it
Come, c-come and get it
Sweeter than a rice cake, cake worth sipping
Kill it, tip it, cake fill it

If you sexy and you know it
And you ain’t afraid to show it
Put a candle on my mother****ing back baby blow it
Love the way you do when you do it like that
Show up with the stats, bring the racks on my racks
Wrap it up, wrap it up boy
While I take this bow off
Top that talk yeah I know I’m such a show off
Daddy make a wish
Put this cake in your face

(Chris Brown)

Ooh it’s not even her birthday

But I wanna lick the icing off

Give it to her in the worst way

Can’t wait to blow her candles out

I want that cake, cake,

Cake, cake, cake

Ooh baby, I like it
You’re so excited
Don’t try to hide it
I’mma make you my bitch
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake

I know you wanna bite this
Its so enticin’
Nothin’ else like this
I’mma make you my bitch

Cake, cake, cake, cake

Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake

Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake

But you wanna put your name on itYep, they're banging alright.

dizzydoil
21-02-12, 12:43
Give it to her in the worst way (the worst way)You already did that! :vlol:

I hate myself for liking the song...but it's good. I'm happy for Rihanna for being friends with Chris again and working together on what they love (music)...but she's a stupid COW if she decides to make it serious. :mad:

Remember how you did it?
Remember how you fit it?...can't help but feel they aren't singing about sex lol. Maybe she likes a slap, and a punch...maybe a bite.

lord gaga
21-02-12, 12:46
Ok i kinda like it now but if it was gonna be a collab she could have gotten some one better!

Nenya awakens
21-02-12, 12:51
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a366753/rihanna-starts-work-on-new-album.html

Is she seriously recording new material already....

dizzydoil
21-02-12, 13:00
Rihanna-release-an-album-every-year wouldn't feel accomplished if she wasn't ****ting music out. She's constantly a BIG HIT in the UK (especially) so I don't blame her. $$$$$$$$

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 13:04
S&M Remix ft. Chris Brown will be on the new album.

KIKO
21-02-12, 13:59
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a366753/rihanna-starts-work-on-new-album.html

Is she seriously recording new material already....

She's a workaholic and what fans don't want new music from their artists? :p I don't mind if she's saturating the media. Bring on music :p

[Xmas]
21-02-12, 15:55

This is all my fault.

;_;

S&M Remix ft. Chris Brown will be on the new album.Your posts are the reason I always come back :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Anyway, this whole Chris Brown thing is still new to me as I just discovered it (yep, I'm awfully behind with all the gossip gurls, blame on me! :smk:). As much as I know - they only did two songs together... That doesn't mean they are back together, right? :eek:

And new Rihanna album? Bring it on! :pi: Talk That Talk is already getting old, I need more RiRi now! :mis:

Chocola teapot
21-02-12, 16:02
I cannot.

[Xmas]
21-02-12, 16:03
I cannot.This :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chocola teapot
21-02-12, 16:15
Is it wrong to like the remix?

Because I do.

It's Rihanna's next hit, lmfao.

At the end of the day, she's a fool to have collaborated with him and I'm going to get beaten due to karma.

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 16:18
Is it wrong to like the remix?

Disowning you.

[Xmas]
21-02-12, 16:18
I'm actually glad she decided to do it in a twisted-kind of way because we can expect "Rated R part II." on 110% :mis: :mis:

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 16:20
It'll be Rated C.

All the songs are Chris Brown duets.

And the last song is... um...

Weemanply109
21-02-12, 17:26
^The last track can be audio from their sex tape.

I like the remix, but I can't stand Chris Brown. It's her choice if she wants go get back with him, but in my opinion I don't think it's wise at all.

I can't believe this.

Kelly Craftman
21-02-12, 17:27
It's Rihanna's next hit, lmfao.

:vlol:

lord gaga
21-02-12, 18:59
;5990520']I'm actually glad she decided to do it in a twisted-kind of way because we can expect "Rated R part II." on 110% :mis: :mis:

Is it wrong that i won't mind if she got beaten up again to make an album like rated r again.

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 19:07
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

Weemanply109
21-02-12, 19:30
Is it wrong that i won't mind if she got beaten up again to make an album like rated r again.

Yes, it's actually horrible to wish that on someone.

larson n natla
21-02-12, 19:32
Dumb move.

Also why is Chris Brown so graphic, he basically reveals their private lives and the whole licking icing out thing is just crass.

Weemanply109
21-02-12, 19:34
Dumb move.

Also why is Chris Brown so graphic, he basically reveals their private lives and the whole licking icing out thing is just crass.

He's trying to pass these lyrics off as a method of rekindling his love and sexual intimation with Rihanna.

larson n natla
21-02-12, 19:38
He's trying to pass these lyrics off as a method of rekindling his love and sexual intimation with Rihanna.

The only thing I'm getting is that Rihanna is filth.

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 19:41

To me it sounds like he's threatening her with bodily harm.

:I

coolaideonfire
21-02-12, 19:42

This is all my fault.

;_;

Awww! To be fair most people moaned about it. It's literally a snippet! Like an iTunes preview! It was a bloody disgrace to include it on the album like that... but this is even worse. It's so crass and inappropriate.

Weemanply109
21-02-12, 19:42
The only thing I'm getting is that Rihanna is filth.

This is the lowest she's ever steeped. I wonder what goes through her head sometimes, if she has any shame or not.

Oh you. :pi:

Nenya awakens
21-02-12, 19:44
What a mess.

larson n natla
21-02-12, 19:49

*Tips hat*

This is the lowest she's ever steeped. I wonder what goes through her head sometimes, if she has any shame or not.

I'm going to go with no.

"Put a candle on my -bleep- back, blow it!" ... :pi:

Weemanply109
21-02-12, 21:45
Latest news! It turns out Rihanna actually went ahead with this collab with Chris Brown without her label's blessing, they opposed against it, I think this proves she still has something for him, considering how she's willing to bite the hand that funds her just to get a duet with him so badly.

Report : Def Jam Refuse To Support Rihanna’s ‘Birthday Cake’

Now, before the negative press they are set to receive, Rihanna’s label Def Jam have reportedly taken a stand against the star.

By refusing to put ‘Cake’ on Itunes.

Details below…

According to HM, Fenty released ‘Cake’ against her label’s wishes to, as the source claims, ‘prove a point’.

This, thwarting her chances of going to #1 with the controversial release and an indicator of the damage control the company may have to enforce if her latest LP, ‘Talk That Talk’ suffers as a result of her decision.

Read the rest at the [Source] (http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/02/report-def-jam-refuse-support-rihannas-birthday-cake/)

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 21:48
I don't blame them. It's wrong in pretty much every way imaginable.

Sir Croft
21-02-12, 21:51
Def Jam has my respect.

PandaINC
21-02-12, 22:19
Good on Def Jam. This would definitely get Rihanna more **** than it would Chris Brown when what she needs is help.

(If the duet was for a song like Stupid in Love or something with emotion, maybe this could be a little more acceptable (except not really of course), but Birthday Cake? Oh lordy)

KC Mraz
22-02-12, 02:28
She's a workaholic and what fans don't want new music from their artists? :p I don't mind if she's saturating the media. Bring on music :p

The ones that don't like crap music.

If the duet was for a song like Stupid in Love or something with emotion, maybe this could be a little more acceptable

No, still unacceptable.

jajay119
22-02-12, 02:53
Good. I'm glad. At least her lable has some intelligence.

NYCL@R@
22-02-12, 12:57
Wow, something's definitely going on! :o

You're kidding, he violated her. I'd rather see her with Bieber than him. :eek:

Atleast he respects females.
Lol now I dont! After listening to that remix, seems like the girl loves it in the worst way. All power to Defjam, thats like slapping JayZ in face.

Weemanply109
23-02-12, 19:18
http://i.imgur.com/IYDQD.png

Legend of Lara
23-02-12, 19:27
dats funneh

cuz he beateded her lawl

Weemanply109
23-02-12, 19:55
dats funneh

cuz he beateded her lawl

Exactly, you're smart. ^_^

larson n natla
23-02-12, 21:18
Meanwhile at the Brits...

Sziscz_QuKM&feature=g-logo&context=G2fb53fcFOAAAAAAADAA

LaraDuh
23-02-12, 21:21
Is it bad that i love this remix?

Legend of Lara
23-02-12, 21:22
Is it bad that i love this remix?

Sure is.

larson n natla
23-02-12, 21:24
Sure is.

The remix is good.

It's just that she choose her abusive ex-boyfriend to do it with.

LaraDuh
23-02-12, 21:49
The remix is good.

It's just that she choose her abusive ex-boyfriend to do it with.

this. Should've done it with Jeramih. U guys remember Birthday Sex?

jajay119
23-02-12, 22:50
She should have done it with anyone, other than him. The thing is, the song isn't bad and Chris has a good voice but it's just so inappropriate.

Weemanply109
24-02-12, 22:46
Report : Jay Z Grooms Rita Ora To Replace Rihanna.

Yesterday, after a number of seemingly uncertain years, Jay Z introduced Brit belle Rita Ora to the world.

According to various reports, Roc Nationís decision to launch Rita yesterday was in a response to controversial moves recently made by Rihanna, who is also signed to the Rapperís management company.

Controversial moves, which saw Island star team up with Chris Brown for two new singles, three years after the latter pleaded guilty to assaulting her.

With claims that the songs were recorded against Carterís will, reports indicate that he is grooming Rita to replace Fenty as Rocís leading lady, to insure himself against her leaving the company as a result of her actions.

Read the rest here: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/02/report-jay-replace-rihannawith-rita/

[Xmas]
25-02-12, 09:10
Ummmmm no matter what Rihanna smoked last 2 weeks, that still sounds really exaggerated. And why would Jay-Z replace her with some unknown girl when he's got Alexis Jordan, who is miles better than some Brit bella Rita... what not?

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 09:49
;5998157']Ummmmm no matter what Rihanna smoked last 2 weeks, that still sounds really exaggerated. And why would Jay-Z replace her with some unknown girl when he's got Alexis Jordan, who is miles better than some Brit bella Rita... what not?

Rita is amazing :mad:

Jay-Z loves Rita like his own child, sorry Ivy you've been replaced. Alexis Jordan is a good singer but a Jay-Z can have more than one singer under his belt. (lol under his belt. )

Weemanply109
25-02-12, 14:29
Alexis Jordan can't touch Rita, wasn't she only relevant with her debut single "Happiness"?

Lenochka
25-02-12, 15:06
I kinda love how RiRi trolled everyone by asking Chris on board for the full version. Wonder if she knew people would be this pressed about it lol.

jajay119
25-02-12, 15:17
Well considering her label won't releasing it and Jay-Z has officially started to line up a replacement, I hope she thinks it's worth it.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Talk That Talk were just left to sink now to let the controvercy die down. It's happened to other albums, by other artists for a lot less.

larson n natla
25-02-12, 15:46
Well considering her label won't releasing it and Jay-Z has officially started to line up a replacement, I hope she thinks it's worth it.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Talk That Talk were just left to sink now to let the controvercy die down. It's happened to other albums, by other artists for a lot less.

At the end of the day it hasn't been that controversial.

People seem to either stan for Chris Brown and think he's had his pay back, or they see Rihanna as a grown women who can look after herself.

Whilst I have no respect for Chris Brown, and have lost a lot for Rihanna - it is her choice, even if it does make her look stupid.

Sir Croft
25-02-12, 16:23
I think it was pretty controversial, it split her fanbase and we all know what happens when fanbases are split...

larson n natla
25-02-12, 16:37
I think it was pretty controversial, it split her fanbase and we all know what happens when fanbases are split...

I mean to the general public, hop over to the video on Youtube and likes far outweigh dislikes and the general consensus is ''shut up and enjoy the music'. I don't agree with it but I don't think it's the end of her career.

lord gaga
25-02-12, 16:46
^Her career def wouldn't be over because of this. She has a big hit on her right now and she has a huge fanbase still. Anyway listening to Rated R again and on Te Amo right now. This album is still sex!

Sir Croft
25-02-12, 16:46
Yeah, I don't think it is either. Had it happened earlier, maybe, but not now.

[Xmas]
25-02-12, 16:51
Rita is amazing :mad:

Jay-Z loves Rita like his own child, sorry Ivy you've been replaced. Alexis Jordan is a good singer but a Jay-Z can have more than one singer under his belt. (lol under his belt. )Lol, yeah, you're right :)

Alexis Jordan can't touch Rita, wasn't she only relevant with her debut single "Happiness"?Maybe but I've never heard of this Rita and I think that speaks for itself :p

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 16:55
;5998862']Lol, yeah, you're right :)

Maybe but I've never heard of this Rita and I think that speaks for itself :p

She's only just made it in the UK.

[Xmas]
25-02-12, 16:57
She's only just made it in the UK.That's why :p :(

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 16:58
;5998874']That's why :p :(

fwRPakA_vtI

larson n natla
25-02-12, 17:00
;5998157']Ummmmm no matter what Rihanna smoked last 2 weeks, that still sounds really exaggerated. And why would Jay-Z replace her with some unknown girl when he's got Alexis Jordan, who is miles better than some Brit bella Rita... what not?

Don't know either of them. :pi:

LaraDuh
25-02-12, 17:45

this.

TRL2009
25-02-12, 19:35
Rita who? LMAO please, no on can replace Rihanna, Anybody Remember Willow Smith, Eva Simons...? don't get me wrong she can sing, but she doesn't have the WOW factor RiRi brings <3 i wouldn't be surprised if she isn't remember an years from now, it's like Saying, Rita To Rihanna, Jessie J to Katy Perry, Eva Simons To Lady Gaga, Leona Lewis To Mariah Carey....you know what i mean

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 19:39
RiRi factor is sex and violence.

larson n natla
25-02-12, 19:42
RiRi factor is sex.

Yes and lots of it in every single song.

LaraDuh
25-02-12, 19:43

Thats what makes her RiRi

TRL2009
25-02-12, 19:46
Thats what makes her RiRi

When Rita Has A Number One Song and Album In the US I shall be proven wrong lol *Even Though Rihanna Has Never Gotten a #1 Album*

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 19:48
When Rita Has A Number One Song and Album In the US I shall be proven wrong lol *Even Though Rihanna Has Never Gotten a #1 Album*

Rita has only started out, could you like give her a break? It took Rihanna years to get her fanbase.

Dark Lugia 2
25-02-12, 19:49
Rihanna has a personality and work ethic that can't be matched. And that unique raspy voice. :D

Is it official that Jay-Z is replacing Rihanna? Or is it just rumors that spurred from Jay taking this chick on.

Weemanply109
25-02-12, 20:18
It's just rumour atm, but apparently Rihanna isn't on good terms with Jay-z and her record label.

She also tweeted to a girl on Twitter calling her ugly, basically. Not looking good.

#RihannaCyberBully

Rita has just debuted her career, you'll her from her soon.

Exactly. Like you also mentioned, it took Rihanna years to actually get a fanbase.

TRL2009
25-02-12, 20:25
If Anybody Is To Replace Rihanna I'd Prefer Jessica Sutta

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 20:33
If Anybody Is To Replace Rihanna I'd Prefer Jessica Sutta

Jessica Sutta won't replace Rihanna they're not even the same genre. Rihanna is more RnB/pop and Jessica is dance/pop

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 21:00
It's just rumour atm, but apparently Rihanna isn't on good terms with Jay-z and her record label.

She also tweeted to a girl on Twitter calling her ugly, basically. Not looking good.

#RihannaCyberBully

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxeyfn70s1r1bcejo1_500.png

Weemanply109
25-02-12, 21:09
^That girl then replied that atleast her avi looked better than RiRi's face after Chris Brown smashed her.

Jessica Sutta won't replace Rihanna they're not even the same genre. Rihanna is more RnB/pop and Jessica is dance/pop

:vlol: Exactly.

Lenochka
25-02-12, 21:09
:vlol: I've never seen her twitter before... She sounds just as tool-ish as Chris tbh lol.

Weemanply109
25-02-12, 21:11
:vlol: I've never seen her twitter before... She sounds just as tool-ish as Chris tbh lol.

Trust me, it's horrible, after that tweet she tweeted about big dicks.

She's got the worst grammar I've ever seen on Twitter.

TheRCroft
25-02-12, 21:12
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxeyfn70s1r1bcejo1_500.png

Wow. I'm so glad her label is getting rid of her.

Legend of Lara
25-02-12, 21:14
RiRi.

Hi.

Excuse me.

What the hell are you doing.

xLara_Nathanx
25-02-12, 21:15
Riri..... losing my respect...

But still, I really don't give two ****s about her personal life. I just wanna listen to you da one. kbai.

TippingWater
25-02-12, 21:24
Riri..... losing my respect...

But still, I really don't give two ****s about her personal life. kbai.

:tmb:

Kelly Craftman
25-02-12, 21:25
I want to say something to Rihanna and if she replies like she did like that girl I can be like "Im prettier then you love. I don't need to sell myself to a woman beater to look good."

Lenochka
25-02-12, 21:53
She isn't 'selling' herself to him either. Just because she found love in a swollen face (lol oh god) a few years ago doesn't mean she should fear interacting with him or be some kind of helpless victim forever. She initiated the collab for the remix probably as some kind of way of showing she is over it all. I'm sick of her being portrayed as weak because she forgave the guy and is moving on instead of having hate and fear manifest inside herself.

They have moved on, and everyone will just have to deal.

Anja
25-02-12, 21:57
I want to say something to Rihanna and if she replies like she did like that girl I can be like "Im prettier then you love. I don't need to sell myself to a woman beater to look good."

:ohn: like a boss

Dark Lugia 2
25-02-12, 22:13
Lenochka has a point, how long were him and Rihanna supposed to stop associating with each other? Especially in the music industry when you're going to be at the same awards shows every year...

afzalmiah
25-02-12, 22:16
http://http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=ayDpnBk9O8o
Have any of you seen Glozell's video about Birthday Cake? Its so funny! I love her

TheRCroft
25-02-12, 22:19
http://http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=ayDpnBk9O8o
Have any of you seen Glozell's video about Birthday Cake? Its so funny! I love her

Yes, I did, I even posted it in the video thread, Glozell is amazing :vlol:

afzalmiah
25-02-12, 22:21
YES!! Someone else who loves her! :hug: she also has another one about cockiness

Weemanply109
26-02-12, 01:17

You should try and provoke her! :p

KIKO
26-02-12, 03:18
I hope the rest of the album singles don't get cancelled. I still want Where Have You Been and Drunk On Love at least :(

AmericanAssassin
26-02-12, 03:36
I just wanna listen to you da one.
I just vomited in my mouth a little.

Shark_Blade
26-02-12, 04:39
Cause you know how to give me that
You know how to pull me back
When I go runnin, runnin
Tryin' to get away from loving ya
You know how to love me hard
I won't lie, I'm falling hard
Yep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin wrong with that

I love the song, and ironically it fits this whole mess of Chris Brown.

[Xmas]
26-02-12, 09:40
I love the song, and ironically it fits this whole mess of Chris Brown.All her songs fit, it's strange :p

And I'd like to post something about the whole Rita to replace Rihanna topic:

No one is the new anybody.

[/fact]

LaraDuh
26-02-12, 12:27
;6000529']All her songs fit, it's strange :p

And I'd like to post something about the whole Rita to replace Rihanna topic:

[/fact]

I wish Farewell did :pi:

Carbonek_0051
27-02-12, 04:41
You could say that, but you would look really cocky and stupid.
She isn't 'selling' herself to him either. Just because she found love in a swollen face (lol oh god) a few years ago doesn't mean she should fear interacting with him or be some kind of helpless victim forever. She initiated the collab for the remix probably as some kind of way of showing she is over it all. I'm sick of her being portrayed as weak because she forgave the guy and is moving on instead of having hate and fear manifest inside herself.

They have moved on, and everyone will just have to deal.

Word, homie.

TheRCroft
29-02-12, 19:52
I knew Rihanna had made that unfortunate comment saying "neither is your avi #clapback" in response to the "I gotta admit, I lost alot of respect for @rihanna.. Makin a song w/ the dude that beat your face off is not a good look.", but I didn't know this:

Not only did Rihanna tell this girl she's too fat to have a valid opinion, she then encouraged her fans to harass the girl on Twitter by claiming she was being abused. You read correctly: Rihanna is the victim of cyber bullying and the best response to that is to cyber-bully the bullier.
Jaree then received over 5000 messages on Twitter making fun of her appearance. Taking things further, the "Rihanna army" found out Jaree's home address and at 3:30 am, launched an attack of bottlerockets against her house.

(Jaree is the girl who made that comment)

jajay119
29-02-12, 20:09
Rediculous, if true. It shows Rhianna's own insecurities about her decision though, if she were fully behind them she wouldn't care what people thought.

I also find it really funny that Rihanna is attacking someone who only critisised her because they may have been worried for her.

Lenochka
29-02-12, 20:21
:vlol: Omg, Rihanna stans don't play around.

Sir Croft
29-02-12, 20:31
What the ****? Are they trying to beat the Little Monsters or something?

StefanJ94
29-02-12, 20:35
Rihanna's a really horrible person. :pi: She's like this huge bitch wannabe, but failing. She's just...mean. :/

Legend of Lara
29-02-12, 20:45
RiRi

girl

hi

wtf r u doin

AmericanAssassin
29-02-12, 20:55
She's on her sixth album. It's time for a meltdown from Riri. :p

LaraDuh
29-02-12, 22:02
Ri Ri is queen atm...

StefanJ94
29-02-12, 22:03
^ lol, she wishes :D

[Xmas]
29-02-12, 22:03
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, seriously what the **** is Rihanna doing'? It's not even funny anymore (not that it even was to begin with :p)

And I'd like to apologize to all Little Monsters, Rihanna's bullies take the crown as the worst fanbase ever :pi:
^ lol, she wishes :D
Thanks for the VM by the way :hug: I wanted to answer you but you have VMs disabled :( :( Lindsay FTW! :D

LaraDuh
29-02-12, 22:05
omg i was oblivious to one of the before posts...

RiRi is a Re Re atm.

Zebra
29-02-12, 22:07
I knew Rihanna had made that unfortunate comment saying "neither is your avi #clapback" in response to the "I gotta admit, I lost alot of respect for @rihanna.. Makin a song w/ the dude that beat your face off is not a good look.", but I didn't know this:

(Jaree is the girl who made that comment)

I seriously hope she was drunk or high or both when she did that. And even that wouldn't excuse her behaviour.

lord gaga
29-02-12, 22:34
RiRi finally seemed as if she was getting good with Rated R and Loud and while i still like talk that talk it falters in quality to even good girl gone bad. I wish she could just take some time to perfect an album for once in her :cen: life!

[Xmas]
29-02-12, 22:47
I wish she could just take some time to perfect an album for once in her :cen: life!I can't believe she's already working on a new album :eek:

AmericanAssassin
01-03-12, 06:26
;6007521']I can't believe she's already working on a new album :eek:
I'm about to boycott this bitch. She releases too much music, tbh. I'm over it...

Shark_Blade
01-03-12, 08:54
Not only did Rihanna tell this girl she's too fat to have a valid opinion, she then encouraged her fans to harass the girl on Twitter by claiming she was being abused. You read correctly: Rihanna is the victim of cyber bullying and the best response to that is to cyber-bully the bullier.
Jaree then received over 5000 messages on Twitter making fun of her appearance. Taking things further, the "Rihanna army" found out Jaree's home address and at 3:30 am, launched an attack of bottlerockets against her house.

(Jaree is the girl who made that comment)WTF? :eek:

Weemanply109
01-03-12, 20:37
I just tweeted her. I hope she's okay. :o

She doesn't deserve that and Rihanna hasn't even commented on this problem. If she releases more music, I'll cry. ;_;

Legend of Lara
01-03-12, 21:16
RiRi's career confirmed to be crashing and burning. It's just more and more bad publicity this year.

Weemanply109
01-03-12, 22:40
Why am I happy to hear that she'll succumb to her demise this year?

TheRCroft
01-03-12, 22:40
Why am I happy to hear that she'll succumb to her demise this year?

I am too, sister. I am too.

KC Mraz
02-03-12, 00:08
54rwoIoGXgo

RIP Robyn Fenty, let's take a moment and remember her life's biggest achievement.

Amen.

Lenochka
02-03-12, 00:33
Wow, people are so quick to turn on her lol. I remember just last week the world was up her ass. xD
Rihanna has never been one of my faves, but watching everyone all over the net desperately trying to jump on this bandwagon of hate twords her all at once is rather funny to see.

KIKO
02-03-12, 01:08
Well I hope she'll be around because I need them video singles in my life :(

jajay119
02-03-12, 01:09
^That's what happens when you make. what people consider to be, very stupid decisions. She's a popstar. This type of thing happens all the time. You're actually surprised?

KIKO
02-03-12, 01:12
It was bound to happen someday. No, not suprised but like Madonna, she will get back on track. You just wait and see

At least 'Take Care' video has been recorded already. She has Battleship coming out in May. Her Loud Tour DVD will be out this year. She will most likely shoot a video with Coldplay for their 4th single. I guess she'll still be out there no matter if the album singles get cancelled but I want Where Have You Been and Drunk On Love

Dark Lugia 2
02-03-12, 02:00
Wow, people are so quick to turn on her lol. I remember just last week the world was up her ass. xD
Rihanna has never been one of my faves, but watching everyone all over the net desperately trying to jump on this bandwagon of hate twords her all at once is rather funny to see.

Exactly. And its quite sad, I didn't expect fellow Britney fans to join in.

Anyway, as a huge fan of Ri I hope she addresses the Twitter and Chris issues soon. People need to stop acting like she intended for this girl to get hurt, though!

StefanJ94
02-03-12, 10:52
Anyway, as a huge fan of Ri I hope she addresses the Twitter and Chris issues soon. People need to stop acting like she intended for this girl to get hurt, though!

She's a public figure, so she should watch her mouth better. This Rihanna hate is pretty obvious and very well deserved on her side. :)

Shark_Blade
02-03-12, 10:54
I doubt she's gonna comment anything.

Let it die down with time and just move on.

@Stefan: Cute avatar. :D

Weemanply109
02-03-12, 19:33
Well, just informing you, I was never "up her ass", infact I've had a slight distaste for her over the past year for milking her music and being over sexual.

She's also slayin my fav, which I dun want! :mad:

She's a public figure, so she should watch her mouth better. This Rihanna hate is pretty obvious and very well deserved on her side. :)

True.

Lenochka
03-03-12, 23:18
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/censoredlolugh.jpg

Wow, so apparently Rihanna tweeted the image on the right with the caption 'Imma make you my *****'. Image on the left is Chris Brown's current girlfriend Karrueche Tran. (Who is half Japanese btw). coincidence? Probably not.

Assassin13
03-03-12, 23:24
I lost all respect for this bitch after what she did.

[Xmas]
03-03-12, 23:29
I can't believe how easily she ruined her own career :p

CiaKonwerski
03-03-12, 23:32
Ah, how I miss the old Rihanna. What happened...like really? Hopefully she will start thinking more in the future.

Dark Lugia 2
03-03-12, 23:45
:eek: @ that picture

Rihanna on the Jonathan Ross show yesterday.

32In6bbvctc

3Z4k1FbbwZw

lEmey5hXNoM

Weemanply109
04-03-12, 00:18
She said she's taking a break from music to focus on her acting career, so no new album this year, I guess.

I've lost respect for her, she's just looking bitter and jealous. #NotAGoodLook

jajay119
04-03-12, 00:26
Wow, casual racism rhianna, really? It's like she's becoming as much of a douchebag as Chris? To be fair, if she does then people will probably swtich from the whole 'so disappointed' mentality now to the 'well they deserve each other' one.

Sir Croft
04-03-12, 00:39
Can she get any lower?

TheRCroft
04-03-12, 00:51
Can somebody please explain to me what the hell is that bitch doing?

jajay119
04-03-12, 00:52
Being a douchebag.

StefanJ94
04-03-12, 00:52
Can somebody please explain to me what the hell is that bitch doing?
...ruining her career mayhaps? :D

AmericanAssassin
04-03-12, 01:13
I have a confession to make... I really like Birthday Cake (feat. Chris Brown). It's grown on me and I can't stop listening to it.

Carbonek_0051
04-03-12, 02:05
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/censoredlolugh.jpg

Wow, so apparently Rihanna tweeted the image on the right with the caption 'Imma make you my *****'. Image on the left is Chris Brown's current girlfriend Karrueche Tran. (Who is half Japanese btw). coincidence? Probably not.

Larapink
04-03-12, 02:09
That tweet pic is just proves that Rihanna seriously wants to Chris to put his name on her Cake. ;)

Sir Croft
04-03-12, 02:11
http://cfgfactory.com/images/i/4f2d27b992a2a_tumblr_lvrp8bU9AV1qibz0jo1_500.png

AmericanAssassin
04-03-12, 02:12
[/deceased]

Larapink
04-03-12, 02:25
http://cfgfactory.com/images/i/4f2d27b992a2a_tumblr_lvrp8bU9AV1qibz0jo1_500.png
:rolleyes:

Sir Croft
04-03-12, 02:27
You don't have to take everything seriously, you know.

Carbonek_0051
04-03-12, 02:28

But why

Larapink
04-03-12, 02:35
I'm not you know things can be misinterpreted on the internet.

My homegirl RiRi being quite literal with that pic, I love it! :vlol:

Legend of Lara
04-03-12, 03:30
RiRi.

RiRi.

Why.

pekirock
04-03-12, 03:41
Mod Edit: Oversized GIF removed.

Sir Croft
04-03-12, 03:50

jajay119
04-03-12, 04:08
[IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06sc7jyn61qb36wno1_500.gif[IMG]

Oh dear god that made me laugh so much I think I may have woken my flatmate!

LaraDuh
04-03-12, 04:11
Mod Edit: Oversized GIF removed.

(/dead)

jackali
04-03-12, 14:11
Please do check the sizes of any images (this includes animated GIFs) to ensure that they are lower than 500 kB. If they are not, please do not post them. If they have already been posted and are larger than that size limit, please do not quote them. Thank you.

jajay119
04-03-12, 14:25
Is it explained somewhere on the forum where it is possible to verify this? If I post a gif from a site using a link i have no idea how to check its size. So I'm reluctant to post them :o

afzalmiah
04-03-12, 14:32
What the hell is wrong with her? Her songs are getting worse and worse and so is her personality :mad: I remember Umbrella. That was when she was pretty decent :(

Legend of Lara
04-03-12, 14:33
Is it explained somewhere on the forum where it is possible to verify this? If I post a gif from a site using a link i have no idea how to check its size. So I'm reluctant to post them :o

Step 1: Right click.

Step 2: View image info.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!!!!!!!

Dark Lugia 2
04-03-12, 15:03
I have a confession to make... I really like Birthday Cake (feat. Chris Brown). It's grown on me and I can't stop listening to it.

Me too, its a great song. Even though I still dislike CB.

"Wrap it up, wrap it up boy while I take this bow off
Talk That Talk, yeah I know Iím such a show off"

Legend of Lara
04-03-12, 15:06
qATgoI0tvjI

Maybe I'm psychic. įwį

"Getting my bitch on", you see.

Weemanply109
04-03-12, 17:34
I have some more respect for Chris Brown after seeing some interviews from him after the incident, he's obviously changed since it happened. I doubt he'd hit her again. I don't see the big deal anymore.

Anyhow, Rihanna is just being a bitch. I'm still trying to respect her, she's changed so much over the past few years.

Dark Lugia 2
04-03-12, 17:59
He clearly still has anger issues that need to be addressed. Over the last couple of years his actions have shown that.

The past few years? Her image becoming more about sex is all that I see has changed over the last few years if thats what you mean. IMO it only looks like she's changed because she had to tone herself down into a good girl to fit into the music industry, and in the last 3 or 4 albums you can see that she feels like she's well established enough to shake off that facade and be herself.

The racism in her tweet is shameful and I hope she realises that. But before the past month she's not really shown this much hostility or change?

LaraDuh
04-03-12, 21:09
qATgoI0tvjI

Maybe I'm psychic. įwį

"Getting my bitch on", you see.

"muffin top"

"ya ya ya ya im so Gay"

:vlol: /deceased

jajay119
04-03-12, 21:15
:vlol: I didn't get that far last time, I should have carried on, the end is the best bit muchoslols.

LaraDuh
04-03-12, 21:20
"the hottest bitchin' bitch right here

larson n natla
08-03-12, 11:57
Good choice Rihanna:

Rihanna ‏ @rihanna Close
Video shoot goin MAJAH!!! Longest day everrrrr tho!!! #WHEREhaveUbeen #stillgoin

My favourite from Talk That Talk! :tmb:

[Xmas]
08-03-12, 15:56
"the hottest bitchin' bitch right hereThat line should have been in the official version :pi: So badass :pi:

Good choice Rihanna:

Rihanna ‏ @rihanna Close
Video shoot goin MAJAH!!! Longest day everrrrr tho!!! #WHEREhaveUbeen #stillgoin

My favourite from Talk That Talk! :tmb:OMG that girl is seriously confused about what's the next single...??

So, is it:

1) Talk That Talk ft. Jay-Z
2) Birthday Cake (Remix) ft. Chris Brown

OR

Where Have You Been?

She even performed TTT on the Jonathan Ross show, so why's she making a video for WHYB? :eek:

I'm glad the next single is WHYB though, I love that song <3

Chocola teapot
08-03-12, 16:36
YAY, WHYB is m'fav.

AmericanAssassin
08-03-12, 16:38
Oh, my God, Rihanna... A new single each week? :rolleyes:

Kelly Craftman
08-03-12, 17:26
Oh, my God, Rihanna... A new single each week? :rolleyes:

Next it will be Cockiness :pi:

KIKO
08-03-12, 20:01
;6024611']That line should have been in the official version :pi: So badass :pi:

OMG that girl is seriously confused about what's the next single...??

So, is it:

1) Talk That Talk ft. Jay-Z
2) Birthday Cake (Remix) ft. Chris Brown

OR

Where Have You Been?

She even performed TTT on the Jonathan Ross show, so why's she making a video for WHYB? :eek:

I'm glad the next single is WHYB though, I love that song <3

TTT will probably be the same as Raining Men. No video.

KC Mraz
08-03-12, 20:31
Has Rihanna ever been good? I'm asking. She's been lucky enough to get good songs sent to her, but she doesn't add all that much to them. A part of me even wishes Umbrella was given to Mary J Blige like intended instead.

pekirock
08-03-12, 20:33
Has Rihanna ever been good? I'm asking. She's been lucky enough to get good songs sent to her, but she doesn't add all that much to them. A part of me even wishes Umbrella was given to Mary J Blige like intended instead.

It was originally supposed to be for Britney :confused:

KC Mraz
08-03-12, 20:34
I remember reading it was going to be given to Mary J. after Britney. Taio Cruz, too (lol).

Britney wouldn't have made Umbrella justice.

KIKO
08-03-12, 20:47

She adds her voice which is enough to get her a #1

Kelly Craftman
08-03-12, 20:50
SOS was meant to be Nicole Scherzinger's but her label rejected it.

Dark Lugia 2
08-03-12, 20:53
I just realised how much of an innuendo Umbrella is at parts.

Legend of Lara
08-03-12, 20:55
Umbrella has innuendo? I just found it to be full of nonsense.

pekirock
08-03-12, 21:11
I remember reading it was going to be given to Mary J. after Britney. Taio Cruz, too (lol).

Britney wouldn't have made Umbrella justice.

I actually cant see anyone singing Umbrella except Rihanna (its far too RnB for Brit) :ton:

[Xmas]
08-03-12, 23:03
I can actually imagine Taio Cruz singing it but as much as I love him as an artist - he wouldn't make it such a hit as RiRi.

LaraDuh
09-03-12, 02:45
Next it will be Cockiness :pi:

So much want!

Weemanply109
09-03-12, 08:11
RiRi is starting to irritate me again.

Why so much milking?

Sir Croft
09-03-12, 12:49
RiRi is starting to irritate me again.

Why so much milking?
Because she'll need milk to make the Cake.

Dark Lugia 2
09-03-12, 17:51
Why are some of you annoyed? Everyone here is loving the stream of great singles. Its not like shes releasing bad singles.

WHYB will dominate for a good while. :D I can't wait.

New Armani Jeans ad:
TS9BcRRlWYE

The 2011 one:
C3dZ-wRJGGk

Weemanply109
09-03-12, 20:12
Everyone here is loving the stream of great singles.

I don't know how that's possible when most people aren't even talking about them or even acknowledging them.

We Found Love overshadowed You Da One, it just faded. What singles after that? People are still talking about We Found Love, nothing else tbh, some people are just noticing Talk That Talk.

AmericanAssassin
09-03-12, 20:15
We Found Love overshadowed You Da One, it just faded.
Thank God. You Da Flop was terrible...

:p

Legend of Lara
09-03-12, 20:16
Watch n' Learn is a personal favourite of mine, but I know it'll never be a single. It would flop like no single has flopped before. :/

I thought You Da One was actually pretty good. It could have used less dubstep, though.

Dark Lugia 2
09-03-12, 20:19
I don't know how that's possible when most people aren't even talking about them or even acknowledging them.

We Found Love overshadowed You Da One, it just faded. What singles after that? People are still talking about We Found Love, nothing else tbh, some people are just noticing Talk That Talk.

Over here people are talking about TTT and WHYB and people just got over YDO and WFL.

AmericanAssassin
09-03-12, 20:20
I thought You Da One was actually pretty good. It could have used less dubstep, though.
Heck no! That's what makes it so fun to dance to at the club. :yah:

Legend of Lara
09-03-12, 20:21
I think WHYB is a little too clubby for me, but that's why a lot of people like it.

To be honest, that part after the chorus is vile, imo.

Dark Lugia 2
09-03-12, 20:23
I think WHYB is the best single so far, after WFL. I've heard TTT and YDO in bars and clubs.

Weemanply109
09-03-12, 20:48
I love You Da One, I don't understand the hate. :o

Watch n' Learn is a personal favourite of mine.

Mine too, bb. xoxo

jajay119
09-03-12, 20:51
I like YDO too, especially the unofficial Avici remix that has been floating round lately. It was so much better as a single than Talk That Talk. There's too much Jay-Z in it I feel.

LaraDuh
09-03-12, 20:53
YDO didnt flop. It got to 14 on billboard. xD

Shark_Blade
10-03-12, 08:43
You da One is flawless, my most favorite on TTT.

:D

LaraDuh
10-03-12, 12:27
You da One is flawless, my most favorite on TTT.

:D

It was mine too for a while. But now im jamming to Cockiness.

jajay119
10-03-12, 12:30
I hate cockiness, it's the worst song on the album for me personally. It's barely even a song, just a load of noise

After having the LOUD album for nearly a year, Raining Men has finally grown on me, so I now offcially like every song on the album :)

LaraDuh
10-03-12, 12:32
I hate cockiness, it's the worst song on the album for me personally. It's barely even a song, just a load of noise

After having the LOUD album for nearly a year, Raining Men has finally grown on me, so I now offcially like every song on the album :)

Surry Gurl. But Drunk on Love will kill the rest of hur career if she were to release it. Therefore, it is the worst song.

jajay119
10-03-12, 12:56
I like DOL, but I agree it wouldn't make a good single.

Also, she is doing a pretty good job of killing her carreer herself with her derpette attitude she has going on lately.

LaraDuh
10-03-12, 13:05
I like DOL, but I agree it wouldn't make a good single.

Also, she is doing a pretty good job of killing her carreer herself with her derpette attitude she has going on lately.

Her voice when she sings "Drunk on love,Drunk,Drunk on love' Is really nasally and makes my ears bleed. It should have been a bonus track and replaced with Do Ya Thang.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea she's prolly gonna have one more album before her career goes down the pooper along with GaGa's

lord gaga
10-03-12, 13:06
^I agree. Rihanna needs to get it together or she's gonna have a britney.

LaraDuh
10-03-12, 13:08
^I agree. Rihanna needs to get it together or she's gonna have a britney.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-celebrity-pictures-this-is-the-last-angelina-jolie-leg-post-i-swear.jpg

lord gaga
10-03-12, 13:10
^OMG :vlol: I've never seen that pic before!

jajay119
10-03-12, 13:10
I don't mind the nasally sound of her voice in DOL. I still like it.

And , that pic lol

Dark Lugia 2
10-03-12, 13:57
Drunk On Love is amazing!

People keep saying that Rihanna's career is going down, but is it really? :whi: No singles have bombed. Travelling, interviews, adverts... as usual.

Legend of Lara
10-03-12, 14:23
People (including myself) were saying that as her attitude got worse and worse, not to mention the... risky Chris Brown collab.

It's too soon to tell, but we'll probably see a new album in November, either way.

cezy rockeru
12-03-12, 13:00
Mod edit: oversized GIF removed.

:pi:

jajay119
12-03-12, 13:14
People (including myself) were saying that as her attitude got worse and worse, not to mention the... risky Chris Brown collab.

It's too soon to tell, but we'll probably see a new album in November, either way.

I hope not. She needs to take time away and put some work into it. The quality of Talk That Talk was really hit and miss. The good songs were good but the bad songs were bad and you can tell it was rushed out.

TippingWater
12-03-12, 13:21
Mod edit: Oversized GIF removed.

Oh my :vlol: . ..

Weemanply109
12-03-12, 17:14
Mod edit: Oversized GIF removed.

It was funny for the first second, but that's just sad. Basically someone is making fun of her pain.

Dark Lugia 2
12-03-12, 17:31
Crass.

Shark_Blade
13-03-12, 09:18
She like it rough. Give it to her the worst way.

cezy rockeru
13-03-12, 20:30
She like it rough. Give it to her the worst way.

na na na come on :pi:

LaraDuh
13-03-12, 20:56
Shouldnt have hit like that had me yellin' like that.

This is the funny part.

Didnt know you would of had me coming back.

PandaINC
13-03-12, 21:45
Wow.

jajay119
13-03-12, 21:56

It was funny for the first second, but that's just sad. Basically someone is making fun of her pain.

No, someone is making for of her 'stupidity' for going back to him. Anything he does to her, she brought on herself. Maybe he has changed though, I doubt it but maybe.

[Xmas]
05-04-12, 10:21
Rihanna Doesn't Care If You're Upset
She's In Contact With Chris Brown

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/557425/thumbs/r-RIHANNA-ELLE-MAG-large570.jpg

Many people were shocked when Rihanna chose to collaborate on not one, but two
songs with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

The pair's duets on "Birthday Cake" and "Turn Up The Music" were largely viewed as
a message that she had forgiven Brown for brutally assaulting her in 2009, much to
the dismay of many. In the May issue of Elle magazine, Rihanna finally
acknowledges that some people weren't happy with her decision and explains why
she's in contact with Brown.

"I respect what other people have to say. The bottom line is that everyone thinks
differently," she told the magazine of the negative reactions to her working with
Brown. "It's very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time
on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that's alright. I don't hate them for it."

Read the full article here (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/rihanna-in-contact-chris-brown-elle-magazine_n_1402927.html).

Here are some new pics:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/557425/thumbs/o-RIHANNA-ELLE-MAG-570.jpg?6

At the Tokyo premiere of 'Battleship':

http://www.thegrio.com/uploads/rihanna-blue-suit-5.jpg

http://topicpls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/rihanna-battleship-tokyo-500x375.jpg

Carbonek_0051
05-04-12, 10:31
Good on her, frankly it's no one's business whether she wants to be friends with him. I'm glad she is doing what she wants and is strong enough to be in contact with him. :D

Shark_Blade
05-04-12, 13:19
I don't know why, but I listen to her songs less and less now.
Her songs are loud, lively and sexy but I just find her sad.

PandaINC
05-04-12, 14:18
Holy **** she looks ****ing HOT.

CLF
05-04-12, 15:25
I really miss liking Rihanna. Since the whole Chris Brown business she's come across as really immature and irritating. Fair enough if she forgives him, that's really no one's business... except she obviously thinks it is. I'm sure she's quite happy with everyone wanting a piece of this story whether they are happy about it or not. She's not stupid, she must've known that including Brown on a disgrace of a song about how much they love shagging each other would rub people up the wrong way. It all seems like a massive media machine which is something I don't really think she needs or should ever resort to.

Weemanply109
05-04-12, 16:53
She's becoming too cocky, and it's getting to her head. Just check her occasional tweets.

LaraDuh
05-04-12, 17:34
^ Cockiness for next single!

I have been hearing the Birthday Cake Remix on the radio alot latley, i dont think people care anymore.

Weemanply109
05-04-12, 18:12
I thought WHYB was the next single? and it still flopped? :eek:

Legend of Lara
05-04-12, 18:39
She no curr what u think.

I'd be more accepting of this Chris Brown business if she was nicer about it. She's been kind of a bitch lately. :'/

Rated R part 2 for this November plox

[Xmas]
05-04-12, 18:45
^ Cockiness for next single!Totally :mis: Bring it on RiRi. And I wanna see Chris in the vid sucking your cockiness :mis: :D

Rated R part 2 for this November ploxI love you :p :vlol:

AmericanAssassin
05-04-12, 18:49
I just saw this GIF (http://i41.************/v3kol1.jpg) on Tyler Oakley's Tumblr. God, yes...

[Xmas]
05-04-12, 18:50
I just saw this GIF (http://i41.************/v3kol1.jpg) on Tyler Oakley's Tumblr. God, yes...OMG two of my faves together. So flawless <3

Weemanply109
05-04-12, 18:55
I just saw this GIF (http://i41.************/v3kol1.jpg) on Tyler Oakley's Tumblr. God, yes...

Are they serious? :o

CLF
05-04-12, 19:00
When can we expect Where Have You Been to rear its head as a single seeing as TTT is doing absolutely NOTHING for her? It'll be about the only thing that could save this campaign right now, such a choon.

Weemanply109
05-04-12, 19:09
She's actually flopping more in comparison to her competition. She tends to only have one big hit per era and then dissipates.

She needs to release 'Where Have You Been', it's the only song that can save her.

AmericanAssassin
05-04-12, 19:11
There's no chance that she'll have another hit like We Found Love with this album, tbh.

CLF
05-04-12, 20:53
There's no chance that she'll have another hit like We Found Love with this album, tbh.

Where Have You Been says hi.

Kelly Craftman
05-04-12, 21:14
red Lipstick says Hiya.

CLF
05-04-12, 21:27
She tends to only have one big hit per era and then dissipates.

I don't think this is strictly true. GGGB needs no explanation, it delivered hit after hit for well over a year. With Rated R Russian Roulette went top 10 and then Rude Boy smashed towards the end of the campaign. Loud again was a huge success, Only Girl and What's My Name both going number 1, S&M reaching number 3 and California King Bed and Cheers being modest successes as well. I think we just need to accept that this album is a bit ****.

Edit: I'm referring to UK chart positions here, by the way.

Also I will stan for Where Have You Been until the cows come home because I have seen its potential. I've never been on a night out since the album's release without hearing it, and when it does get played the place goes ****ing nuts. It's already a cult smash in its own right and I believe if she would just move her arse and get it out there with a video with no fannying about she could have another We Found Love on her hands.

[Xmas]
05-04-12, 22:02
I don't think this is strictly true. GGGB needs no explanation, it delivered hit after hit for well over a year. With Rated R Russian Roulette went top 10 and then Rude Boy smashed towards the end of the campaign. Loud again was a huge success, Only Girl and What's My Name both going number 1, S&M reaching number 3 and California King Bed and Cheers being modest successes as well. I think we just need to accept that this album is a bit ****.

Edit: I'm referring to UK chart positions here, by the way.

Also I will stan for Where Have You Been until the cows come home because I have seen its potential. I've never been on a night out since the album's release without hearing it, and when it does get played the place goes ****ing nuts. It's already a cult smash in its own right and I believe if she would just move her arse and get it out there with a video with no fannying about she could have another We Found Love on her hands.

I agree completely with both your statements.

Where Have You Been is We Found Love 2 not because they sound similar but because they both have the same potential. If Where Have You Been ever gets released it will slay the charts and it will be another huge hit for her. I bet everybody will forget the Chris Brown drama when that happens and everything will be back at normal. That means she will slay and drop a new album by the end of this year :D

CLF
05-04-12, 22:13
;6086023']I agree completely with both your statements.

That means she will slay and drop a new album by the end of this year :D

NO. She really needs to **** off when this campaign ends. I'd love for her to take her time with the next album and produce Rated R part II, she has it in her. I don't want another album at the end of this year because I know it will just be half arsed, plus I think she needs to give people the chance to miss her before they get sick of her and chase her out of their towns with flaming pitchforks and stones.

Legend of Lara
05-04-12, 22:29
;6086023']Where Have You Been is We Found Love 2 not because they sound similar but because they both have the same potential. If Where Have You Been ever gets released it will slay the charts and it will be another huge hit for her. I bet everybody will forget the Chris Brown drama when that happens and everything will be back at normal. That means she will slay and drop a new album by the end of this year :D

inb4 Where Have You Been remix ft. Chris Brown.

Chocola teapot
05-04-12, 22:30
Gurl be lookin' FOINE.

[Xmas]
06-04-12, 06:04
inb4 Where Have You Been remix ft. Chris Brown.:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

<3
Gurl be lookin' FOINE.IKR? <3

Weemanply109
06-04-12, 18:22
S&M Remix ft. Britney Spears gives me life!

EDIT: Best performance of 'We Found Love' in AGES! Wow, she looks gawjuss! http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/04/watch-rihanna-attempts-we-love-japan/

[Xmas]
07-04-12, 10:59
EDIT: Best performance of 'We Found Love' in AGES! Wow, she looks gawjuss! http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/04/watch-rihanna-attempts-we-love-japan/I totally agree.

Although she should stop milking We Found Love :/ What about the other songs? :(

Anyway, that performance was truly awesome! :tmb: I'm glad she's using the backing track less and less with every performance :tmb:

Shark_Blade
11-04-12, 03:35
Seen Battleship yet? What's your thoughts? Spoilers alert though.

Battleship.

Rihanna is an okay average actress, nothing spectacular. Story is nonsense - battle ships and aliens? And how the **** does a newly recruit is able to lead a ship full of crew? The experienced crew just go "gimme an order sir, I don't know what to do hurr durr" . It's better to take an order from a clueless noob than using your own brain amirite? :rolleyes: Lame.

Oh, and apparently museum ships have live ammunitions on them. :rolleyes:

Just another wishy washy popcorn flick with a shallow script written by a 5 year old.

A 2.3/5 from me.

[Xmas]
11-04-12, 12:27
I didn't have the chance to watch Battleship yet but I actually kinda already agree with you.

I mean... Rihanna can act and all in her videos but I don't think she's more than average at it. And the entire plot doesn't appeal to me. The trailer was awful. It's exactly what I hate about todays movies - popcorn flicks as you named it :p

jajay119
11-04-12, 14:09
Where have you been is the next single, rhianna has just posted the cover photo on Facebook.