PDA

View Full Version : Keeley Hawes on Twitter

Clawed
04-05-10, 14:23
Hey Guys, :)

Just thought I would post this considering I don't think anyone else has just yet, and I know some people may be interested. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting this and sorry again if there is already an identical thread somewhere already. I did a search but could not find anything.

But anyway, the lovley Keeley Hawes, she's on Twitter. :D I'm quite a big fan of her work, before she even came into the Tomb Raider franchise, so I love be able to read her tweets xD.

Here's the link of anyone's interested: http://twitter.com/kcj100

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I dont post here much, just browse here from time to time. :)

Shark_Blade
04-05-10, 14:49
I'm no fan of her work in tomb raider, so it's best I stay away from her twitter..:pi:
All you fans of Keeley, carry on.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
04-05-10, 14:52
I'm no fan of her work in tomb raider, so it's best I stay away from her twitter..:pi:
All you fans of Keeley, carry on.

Yzat? Is it because she actually sounds like an attractive young woman? :p

NightsGoneSour
04-05-10, 14:56
I agree with Sgt BOMBULOUS.

Anyways from the look of her page she looks like she really cares about her fans actually answers there questions or well responds to them.

2kool4u
04-05-10, 15:20
Yzat? Is it because she actually sounds like an attractive young woman? :p

I third this. :vlol: How can we be sure it's her though?

NightsGoneSour
04-05-10, 15:22
I third this. :vlol: How can we be sure it's her though?

Her avatar looks like she took the photo herself. Yeah cause its all fuzzy and average...You know its not the kind of photo you'd see in a magazine. And the background looks like her home, I can see a bookshelf.

Mikky
04-05-10, 17:28
Oooh! :cln: Thanx! :D I can't believe I didn't think of adding her before.

almayah
04-05-10, 17:30
Tankies, but I don't have a twitter account :)
I might sign up to stalk her :mis:

bloodstormaoa
04-05-10, 17:36
Her avatar looks like she took the photo herself. Yeah cause its all fuzzy and average...You know its not the kind of photo you'd see in a magazine. And the background looks like her home, I can see a bookshelf.

Her tweet says:

Profile pic is from the most recent No7 ad shoot day. Look by Miss Lisa Eldridge, & Panos... Miracle workers!!!

:)