PDA

View Full Version : If you could change anything about yourself

Quasimodo
07-05-10, 01:16
What would it be? This could be either a physical change or a personality change.

irjudd
07-05-10, 01:20
Make it work properly.

Quasimodo
07-05-10, 01:21
I would make myself a little more tactful!

Mikky
Well, I wish I wasn't so obessesed with telling the truth. I feel so gulity when I lie. :(
I would love to have hair like Justin Bieber's (who I hate btw. :mad: I just like his hair :p) but have it blond instead. :D
I really wish I wasn't so lazy. :( It's in my nature, unfortunetely. :p

CiaKonwerski
I wish I was a tad thinner. But that is the only thing I would change. I love everything else.

suli
07-05-10, 01:23
my laziness all the way.....

Mikky
07-05-10, 01:23
I wish I was a tad thinner. But that is the only thing I would change. I love everything else.

You should be grateful you're not one of those super skinny size zero people. Yuk.
I like the fact that I'm a bit chubby. :p

AmericanAssassin
07-05-10, 01:24
I would wish for a thinner nose. :) As a matter of fact, I plan to buy one as soon as I possible can. :D

If I was wishing for something, I'd wish to be taller. Much much much taller. :pi:

Catracoth
07-05-10, 01:24

Same for me.

Lara's Nemesis
07-05-10, 01:25
I have always been cursed with shyness, would love to be more outgoing and confident.

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 01:27
I've grown accustomed to my appearance and personality, I suppose the only thing I'd change about myself is my location, if that makes sense. I want to belong somewhere, and I haven't found that place... yet.

Tombraiderx08
I'd give myself hair like Marge Simpson

]{eith
I wish I was comfortable in my own skin.

Mikky
I have always been cursed with shyness, would love to be more outgoing and confident.

I was quite shy when I was younger. But now, even though I don't go out much, I'm much more confident. :D
I think I get it from here. :hug:

tranniversary119
07-05-10, 01:28

This :tmb: Although, it's definitely not as bad as it once was.

NightsGoneSour
07-05-10, 01:28

lmao I'm the opposite that's something I want to change...I'm so opinionated like I wanna get my opinions and stuff across as if I was like the only person on the planet but I do take into account others lol. Like I don't know I'm doing it even though I think about others. I don't want to become shy though but speaking my mind is kind of a curse and a blessing. But on the bright side because of this I'm honest and you can go along way with honesty.

And I'm very direct with someone like when I was in school if a teacher said something I didn't believe I was like "ugh...please."

Gladous
07-05-10, 01:29
I want to get rid of my cheek redness. I get teased all the time for it. Sooo many people ask me,"Why is your face red?" or "Did you know that your face is red?" :hea:

Gee, I don't know! Maybe my face just automatically appears red when I don't see myself in the mirror!

:(

I'm 6'2'' and weigh 220 pounds and I've already lost 15 and I'm still not satisfied. I'm pushing for 200. :D

Encore
Physically: I'd like to be able to say I have boobs. I'd settle for just that. I swear, I must have gone to the bathroom when God was handing them out. :(
However, I am not so desperate that I would undergo a surgery for this. To put it simply, my panic before the idea of being operated (whatever the operation) far outweighs my dream of having boobs.

Psychologically: I would like to not have social anxiety or depression fits. :/

Carbonek_0051
To be thin, oh how I long for it <3
Physically: I'd like to be able to say I have boobs. I'd settle for just that. I swear, I must have gone to the bathroom when God was handing them out. :(
However, I am not so desperate that I would undergo a surgery for this. To put it simply, my panic before the idea of being operated (whatever the operation) far outweighs my dream of having boobs.

Psychologically: I would like to not have social anxiety or depression fits. :/
Judging from your profile pic, your boobs are perfect size. If you don't mind me saying.:p

Paddy
Personalitywise I could change two things.

stop trying to be funny.
being hard on myself when I stuff up.

Physical wise

Strengthen and get in a bit better shape like hitting the gym next chance I get.

Mikky
07-05-10, 01:30
I've grown accustomed to my appearance and personality, I suppose the only thing I'd change about myself is my location, if that makes sense. I want to belong somewhere, and I haven't found that place... yet.

I totally get what you mean! :hug:

{eith;4576128']I wish I was comfortable in my own skin.

Aww. Is it because of cruel people making comments? :(

I'd give myself hair like Marge Simpson

:vlol: Come on, be serious!

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 01:30
I want to get rid of my cheek redness. I get teased all the time for it. Sooo many people ask me,"Why is your face red?" or "Did you know that your face is red?" :hea:

Gee, I don't know! Maybe my face just automatically appears red when I don't see myself in the mirror!

I know the feeling. My face used to get redder than my hair when I was embarrassed, it was pretty bad. For whatever reason I've gained some control over it now, but it happens occasionally still.

suli
07-05-10, 01:31
lmao I'm the opposite that's something I want to change...I'm so opinionated like I wanna get my opinions and stuff across as if I was like the only person on the planet but I do take into account others lol. Like I don't know I'm doing it even though I think about others. I don't want to become shy though but speaking my mind is kind of a curse and a blessing. But on the bright side because of this I'm honest and you can go along way with honesty.

And I'm very direct with someone like when I was in school if a teacher said something I didn't believe I was like "ugh...please."

I do have the same problem tbh... and thats got me in a lot of trouble. but in the same time I could be painfully shy sometimes..it's all very wierd.

Gladous
07-05-10, 01:32
I know the feeling. My face used to get redder than my hair when I was embarrassed, it was pretty bad. For whatever reason I've gained some control over it now, but it happens occasionally still.

Haha! My face is ALWAYS red though. When I get embarrassed, I turn into a strawberry! :vlol:

Quasimodo
07-05-10, 01:33
To be thin, oh how I long for it <3

Judging from your profile pic, your boobs are perfect size. If you don't mind me saying.:p

This is going to depress some people, but I've heard being thin doesn't really make people happy (for long).

I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator :p

NightsGoneSour
07-05-10, 01:33
I do have the same problem tbh... and thats got me in a lot of trouble. but in the same time I could be painfully shy sometimes..it's all very wierd.

Yeah I'm shy every now and then but I dont know what sparks it, as I said its a blessing and a curse. Good things and bad things come out of it, like I could offend someone but I could also offend someone but they could be like "oh my god I'm so glad you thought this."

Mikky
07-05-10, 01:34
Haha! My face is ALWAYS red though. When I get embarrassed, I turn into a strawberry! :vlol:

I always found red cheeks to be a turn on. I'm not flirting or anything, really. :p Just saying. :p

Tombraiderx08
07-05-10, 01:34
:vlol: Come on, be serious! Dont question mah seriousness. I'd love having a giant blue afro! I'd also like to be more hardass, and dangerously honest with some people, instead of being a pansy, ya kno.

suli
07-05-10, 01:35
Yeah I'm shy every now and then but I dont know what sparks it, as I said its a blessing and a curse. Good things and bad things come out of it, like I could offend someone but I could also offend someone but they could be like "oh my god I'm so glad you thought this."

yes yes, I noticed that I get shy when i like the person...

I have question, when you see someone you hate, do you feel the urge to let them know that you hate them? I extremly hate this about myself..I would die if someone told me that they hate me.

NightsGoneSour
07-05-10, 01:36
Dont question mah seriousness. I'd love having a giant blue afro! I'd also like to be more hardass, and dangerously honest with some people, instead of being a pansy, ya kno.

Ok well here's a case of honesty...Why the hell would you like a blue afro? You'd look like a right douche bag...

EDIT: Oh wait my flaw is showing, I mean IMO.

Mikky
07-05-10, 01:37
Dont question mah seriousness. I'd love having a giant blue afro! I'd also like to be more hardass, and dangerously honest with some people, instead of being a pansy, ya kno.

Okay, if you say so. :p

Carbonek_0051
07-05-10, 01:37
This is going to depress some people, but I've heard being thin doesn't really make people happy (for long).

I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator :p
It's true. I used to be a lot thinner than I am now, I was just a little happier with how I looked, but I still had loads of confidence issues. If anything that's another thing I would change about myself, I may seem very confident. But I'm not. :/

Isaac
07-05-10, 01:38
My nose, perhaps my personnality a bit (I'm too shy and sensitive, it leads to annoying situations or useless fears). I lack confidence too, so it would be nice if I had some... And I wish I could take my place, I'm often scared of people's reaction if I'm too honnest, which leads me to be crushed by others' opinions. I prefer to shut up instead of taking the risk of creating an useless fight... Or perhaps it's linked to my laziness.

I'd also like to be less...Skinny. Whatever I do or I try, I'm stuck being skinny and it's ugly to see, even though I go to the gym quite often. It's kinda ironic though, because I want the opposite of the majority here.

That's about it.

patriots88888
I wish I was younger. :( There, I said it. :p

Also wish I had the ability to tell people to shut up and what I really thought of them. I guess I'm too nice most of the time. :o

NightsGoneSour
yes yes, I noticed that I get shy when i like the person...

I have question, when you see someone you hate, do you feel the urge to let them know that you hate them? I extremly hate this about myself..I would die if someone told me that they hate me.

Yeah I'd be straight with them and go "please stay away from me" I dont see why you want to hang out with someone you hate, of course there is the situation where someone you don't like hangs out with you and likes you that has happened but I've learned to like them back and we eventually become good friends.

If someone told me that they hate me I wouldn't care. I would probably just walk off and dismiss the person lol.

Carbonek_0051
My nose, perhaps my personnality a bit (I'm too shy and sensitive, it leads to annoying situations or useless fears). I'd also like to be less...Skinny. Whatever I do or I try, I'm stuck being skinny.

That's about it.

You're perfect, hush you.:p

Isaac
07-05-10, 01:41
You're perfect, hush you.:p

Nobody is my dear. ;)

Even Chris Redfield has flaws. :ton:

suli
07-05-10, 01:42
^Christian Bale is perfect, I fail to see any flaw in him. :confused:

Yeah I'd be straight with them and go "please stay away from me" I dont see why you want to hang out with someone you hate, of course there is the situation where someone you don't like hangs out with you and likes you that has happened but I've learned to like them back and we eventually become good friends.

If someone told me that they hate me I wouldn't care. I would probably just walk off and dismiss the person lol.

lol you're a tough one..I wish I was as tough!

I also wish to be thin...ohhhh I want skinnyness but skinnyness doesnt want me :(

Carbonek_0051
07-05-10, 01:43
Nobody is my dear. ;)

Now you're just lying, he is perfect too!

You've crushed my dreams, I hope you're happy.

Mikky
07-05-10, 01:44
Nobody is my dear. ;)

I beg to differ. :p

remote91
07-05-10, 01:46
People think I'm thin enough.. but I wouldn't mind being a tad skinnier..

Oh, and being a little more bronzed would be lovely, thanks.

Isaac
07-05-10, 01:46
^Christian Bale is perfect, I fail to see any flaw in him. :confused:

First, being perfect is a matter of opinion. :)
You might consider him perfect, but some other guy/woman might consider that he's not. It's a matter of opinion, so he can't be absolutely perfect.

Secondly, the physic is something, the personnality is something else. I'm sure that Christian Bale, as good looking as he might be, has flaws in his personnality. ;)

But well, even thought I myself want to change many things in me, I guess it's the imperfections that create people's charms.

@Carbonek: Don't worry, he still has his machine gun.

suli
07-05-10, 01:49
First, Being perfect is a matter of opinion. :)
You might consider him perfect, but some other guy/woman might consider that he's not. It's a matter of opinion, so he can't be absolutely perfect.

Secondly, the physic is something, the personnality is something else. I'm sure that Christian Bale, as good looking as he might be, has flaws in his personnality. ;)

But well, even thought I myself want to change many things in me, I guess it's the imperfections that create people's charms.

no hes perfect.

spikejones
07-05-10, 01:59

I'm a pretty shy guy myself, and this is just my own experience speaking here... it may happen to you as well.. When I stopped worrying about if I was ever going to meet someone and how I would go about asking them out etc.... someone just, for lack of better words, appeared. There was something about this girl that woke something inside of me - a primal urge so to speak - and all that shyness and lack of confidence vanished in that moment. Almost as if it were meant to be. I can't explain it nor do I wish to try to figure it out... I just know how it made me feel. And that feeling empowered me. She carries this magical aura about her, radiating beams of warmth into the depths of my formerly cold heart.....

I could go on and on about how she makes me feel, but this is neither the time nor the place for such talk :p. Suffice it to say, you'll get there one day.

----

as for myself - hard to think of anything I really want to change. I'm living more along the lines of embracing who I am. But that doesn't mean I'm not open minded to change, if said change is for the better.

Capt. Murphy
07-05-10, 02:05
I'd shed my self negativity, be more genuinely friendly (not just "acting" friendly), and probably quicker with my words... Although, I guess, since I usually carefully consider what I say -- that's not always a bad thing. It just comes across as me looking 'slow'; especially to people who expect an immediate answer. :o

Edit: *reading some of the other replies*... Oh yeah. The superficial things. Eh, I guess my knees. I got JRA when I was a kid and the bones/knee joints deformed by the time I was a teen, making me look knock-kneed. So, if it were possible, I'd straighten those out. Then, it might be easier (less painful) to work out/exercise my legs. :rolleyes:

LightningRider
07-05-10, 02:06
First, being perfect is a matter of opinion. :)

@Carbonek: Don't worry, he still has his machine gun.

*cough*It'sAJoke*cough*

:D

Sgt BOMBULOUS
07-05-10, 02:07
I want to use my brain again... I miss college.

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 02:09
Posted here a couple mins ago, but I was just thinking, I've been told I'm very serious. I guess I'd like to be a bit less serious more often. Other than that I'd say location, but I said that earlier.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
07-05-10, 02:10
Posted here a couple mins ago, but I was just thinking, I've been told I'm very serious. I guess I'd like to be a bit less serious more often. Other than that I'd say location, but I said that earlier.

Wow... even your avatar is serious! :p

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 02:11
Wow... even your avatar is serious! :p

Well maybe that's why I'm so serious lol. I've spent my whole life basically trying to be like that guy

Capt. Murphy
07-05-10, 02:12
I'm usually asked by a coworker if I'm angry at her. Another question I usually get is; "Do you ever smile?" :vlol:

SkyPuppy
07-05-10, 02:13
the only thing i would wanna change is my hair and nose lol. oh.. and maybe the size of my :cen: :(

NightsGoneSour
07-05-10, 02:13
Well maybe that's why I'm so serious lol. I've spent my whole life basically trying to be like that guy

:yik: We need to get you a headband, a vest and were gonna sit you down on the couch and your gonna watch non stop comedy shows and stand-up, don't worry I won't show you Friends...That show can "kiss my fat ass" sorry a little bit of Tyra slipped in me there. :yik:

Isaac
07-05-10, 02:14
*cough*It'sAJoke*cough*

LoL don't worry, I know, but my post wasn't only directing at Christian Bale. :P It was more about the whole "I wish I were perfect" thing. :P

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 02:15
:yik: We need to get you a headband, a vest and were gonna sit you down on the couch and your gonna watch non stop comedy shows and stand-up, don't worry I won't show you Friends...That show can "kiss my fat ass" sorry a little bit of Tyra slipped in me there. :yik:

Lol okay I'll give it a shot

Legend 4ever
07-05-10, 02:18
I'd change my nose, chin, hair, and weight when it comes to physical aspects, and I would change the fact that I'm lazy and self-analyze too much when it comes to the psychological ones.

spikejones
07-05-10, 02:19

why spend your life trying to be like someone else? be your own man! (or woman)

I think this fits the ticket:

If I hadn't made me, I would've been made somehow..
If I hadn't assembled myself, Id've fallen apart by now.
If I hadn't made me, I'd be more inclined to bow.
Powers that be, Would have swallowed me up
But that's more than I can allow.
But...

If you let them make you, they'll make you Paper-Mache
At a distance you're strong, until the wind comes
Then you'll crumble and blow away.
If you let him **** you there will be no foreplay.
Rest assured, They'll screw you complete, Until your ass is blue and grey!

You should make amends with you,
If only for better health.
But if you really want to live,
Why not try, and Make yourself?
Make yourself (Make yourself)

If I hadn't made me, I'd have fallen apart by now.
I won't let them make me..It's more than I can allow.
So when I make me, I won't be paper-Mache..
And if I **** me...I'll **** me in my own way.
**** me in my own way
**** me in my own way
**** me in my own way
**** me in my own way...

You should make amends with you,
If only for better health (Better health)
But if you really want to live,
Why not try, and Make yourself?
Make yourself
Make yourself
Make yourself
Make yourself!

holy **** thats a lot of ****s

Lara_Fan_33
07-05-10, 02:21
if i could change one thing it would probably be to give myself abs/6pack :)
im doing alright so far, but theres always some flab thats REALLY hard to get rid of :cen: :vlol:

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 02:33
why spend your life trying to be like someone else? be your own man! (or woman)

Well I suppose I meant more career orientated. But I've certainly looked up to Harrison Ford and his character Indiana Jones in particular as a role model. Anyways I think I'm steering us off topic.

spikejones
07-05-10, 02:36
well I don't see anything with having a role model that inspires you to do something, i just (personally) prefer not to model too much of myself after someone.

Alpharaider47
07-05-10, 02:36
well I don't see anything with having a role model that inspires you to do something, i just (personally) prefer not to model too much of myself after someone.

Fair point, and in reality I'm probably very different.

LaraLuvrrr
07-05-10, 02:48
I would wish for a thinner nose. :) As a matter of fact, I plan to buy one as soon as I possible can. :D

If I was wishing for something, I'd wish to be taller. Much much much taller. :pi:

how tall are you?

In my case I wish I had a giant ehem... no jk :p

miss.haggard
07-05-10, 02:53
I'd add some midi-chlorians.

Johnnay
07-05-10, 02:53
Mod edit: too much information for the all age section.

really close friends, the ability to be someone i guess

Andyroo
07-05-10, 03:10
really close friends,

This. Having some good friends would change a lot in my life, for the better.

And I'd want to never experience depression ever again, that would also change a lot in my life, for the better.

MangelinaJolie
07-05-10, 03:14
Better eyesight, a smaller nose, and better looking hair.

Quasimodo
07-05-10, 03:18

That'd be awesome, wouldn't it?:jmp:

VictorXD
07-05-10, 03:48
physical - smaller nose probably

personality - stop being so shy

Carbonek_0051
07-05-10, 03:49

Omgomgomgomgomgomgom this this this this!!!

!! !! !! !! !!

Lara_Fan_33
07-05-10, 03:49
really close friends, the ability to be someone i guess

O______O
oh well.... :pi:

Psychos'Я'Us
07-05-10, 04:44
Physically, I wouldn't change anything, I'm happy with the way I look.
I would just make myself more patient and less needy for affection :p

Isaac
07-05-10, 04:55
and less needy for affection :p

I forgot about that one.
Same here... It's a pain when you need a hug and there's nobody to give you one. :pi:

Psychos'Я'Us
07-05-10, 04:59
I forgot about that one.
Same here... It's a pain when you need a hug and there's nobody to give you one. :pi:

Exactly. And not just that, it's hard finding someone who can give you genuine affection, not something fake or out of pity.

Isaac
07-05-10, 05:02
Exactly. And not just that, it's hard finding someone who can give you genuine affection, not something fake or out of pity.

This! =_=

Psychos'Я'Us
07-05-10, 05:08
Seriously, it's so annoying when you confide in someone and they just give you that pity look...they're all like "Awww...I so wouldn't want to be you" lmfao. That's when I start acting like le ***** :)

Andyroo
07-05-10, 05:13
/\ That's nothing compared to your child-hood best friend who you haven't seen for years, then you see her and then talk on msn she says she 'feels sorry for you'. That is ****.

Psychos'Я'Us
07-05-10, 05:17
And that's why I want to be less needy for affection :)

Andyroo
07-05-10, 05:21
And that's why I want to be less needy for affection :)

Agree.

It's a real burden sometimes :o

Aranara
07-05-10, 05:30
All my life I've been a skeleton. I wish I could gain a little weight...
Other than that, I think I'm pleased, although I should just let people alone when they're calling me names, I just can't sit in my desk and see them laugh at me.

CiaKonwerski
07-05-10, 05:33
Another thing I would like to change about myself is. Well, it is more like my memories. I wish a lot of them were erased. A new start. Not remembering what happened in the past.

spikejones
07-05-10, 05:50
Your past experiences are what shape you into who you are today. If its terrible, and you actually did forget about the entire experience - you'd likely looses as well whatever lesson(s) you gleaned from such experience. Would you really want that? I've been through a lot of shoddy experiences in my own life, but I do not regret them nor wish to shut the door on them. The moment I do is the moment I may return to such places, which is exactly what I don't want. Now, if given the chance to back and do things differently - I may just do so, because I know the pain of where I come from and would not want to live through it again. However, since that is a physical improbability, all that is needed to worry about is the here and now - and looking to the future. But we must not forget where we come from, for that has shaped us into who we are today. Let us not forget our lifes lessons.

ajrich17901
07-05-10, 05:51
Nothing, I'm content with everything about myself.

Melonie Tomb Raider
07-05-10, 06:18
I would make myself a little less awesome so I could fit in with everyone else better. Too bad there's nothing I can do about it. :/

Quasimodo
07-05-10, 06:19
I would make myself a little less awesome so I could fit in with everyone else better. Too bad there's nothing I can do about it. :/

If I were drinking something I'd have sprayed the keyboard just now.

Melonie Tomb Raider
07-05-10, 06:20
If I were drinking something I'd have sprayed the keyboard just now.

Mission accomplished. :D

Paddy
07-05-10, 06:22
Lol that is sig worthy.

sandygrimm
07-05-10, 06:28
If I only had a brain , with more imagination...I dunno what hap end but half of it went away with college :( not otmention have more confidence in myself, and stop doubting my every bit

almayah
07-05-10, 07:28
I don't think I want to change anything
I know that since I got my 1k, I started being a little more relaxed on this forum. I showed my bright side, which I looove
My look is fine, I say and the peoplez from the pic thread say so :D
So,no I'm just fine the way I am :D

Drone
07-05-10, 07:33
I'd change my past and my location. Wouldn't change a thing about myself

Nerd For Life
07-05-10, 08:02
My reticulated ectoplasm generating glands, they look strangely oblong in vertical stripes. :(

Nenya awakens
07-05-10, 08:08
Learn to keep my mouth shut, Just because you can say it like it is, Doesn't mean you should.

Crisl
07-05-10, 08:22
Not happy to say that, but I'd like to change almost everything :p Both psychically and physically. There may be some personality traits that I'd like to keep though.

WCookie
07-05-10, 08:26

This :tmb:

Psychos'Я'Us
07-05-10, 08:59

By awesome do you mean...stuck up?

lunavixen
07-05-10, 09:40
my hair, i hate the curls

da tomb raider!
07-05-10, 10:49
I wouldn't change anything about myself physically. Sure, my nose is hideously crooked, and my feet look a little messed up, but changing my physical appearence is something that just doesn't sit right with me. Even if it's through a magical wish or something.
A personality change, that's different, since it's a tad more natural. I wouldn't mind making myself a little less apathetic. I consider apathy to be the worst part of my personality, even more so than laziness and shyness.
Of course, other than all of that, I'm absolutely perfect and you know it.

Antonio
07-05-10, 10:57
My personality change is to be more social guy and more relaxed in society. Maybe I should try to adapt in company and accept a person who they are.:)

MattTR
07-05-10, 11:24
Probably to be less self-conscious, I worry too much about what I look like sometimes.. I guess it's a psychological thing. But other than that, I think I'm pretty awesome.. :cool: :p

irjudd
07-05-10, 11:37
By awesome do you mean...stuck up?

You wish!

Rai
07-05-10, 12:32
I wish I was younger. :( There, I said it. :p

Also wish I had the ability to tell people to shut up and what I really thought of them. I guess I'm too nice most of the time. :o

Know how you feel - on both points.

I would have liked to say with confidence that there isn't anything about myself I'd change, that I'm happy with my lot, but truthfully, I can't.

Physically, anything that I'd change can be changed with a little bit of work - except my boobs. Mother nature gave me smallies and I'm too scared to go under the knife for bigger ones. :p

Personality-wise, I've worked hard over the years to build up my self esteem and confidence, but more can be done. I think I can be too negative about myself sometimes. I also think I can be a bit needy when it comes to romantic love. I'm constantly worrying the other person doesn't feel the same way as me. Something to work on I guess. I hope I'm getting better.

My point is though, that you can say 'I'd change this or that about myself', and you can if you really want to, you just need to work on it. Unless you're asking for miracles of nature.

marla_biggs
07-05-10, 12:54
I'd be more outgoing.

Mikky
07-05-10, 13:04
^^You should think about changing that avatar... :pi: Love you, btw. :hug: :p

silviu_raider
07-05-10, 13:09
Lose some weight and be less shy.:o

Mikky
07-05-10, 13:11
Lose some weight and be less shy.:o

You look great to me! :hug: And I'm sure your shyness will disapear in no time! :D

Lemmie
07-05-10, 13:11
I would want to be less lazy and less dopey. :o

ShadyCroft
07-05-10, 13:15
probably have a more athletic body

but more importantly, my indecisive personality. I wanna change my inability to make decisions sometime and being hesitant.
As well as my over-thinking personality. Just because the guy hasn't called doesn't mean a thing.

Jo269976
08-05-10, 00:00

Tsk, Tsk. (http://www.deadlysins.com/sins/pride.html)

I, Tomb Raider
08-05-10, 00:02
shyness.

peeves
08-05-10, 00:03
I wish i didn't have bad eyesight nor type 1 diabetes nor a broken leg from last year.

HappyShannon
08-05-10, 00:04
I'd love a better nose :whi:

It's horrible and I get bullied for it. Even by my family - everyone except my mum, dad, nan and aunties make fun of me :pi:

I plan on getting a nose job someday :p

Plus I'd love if I could lose some weight :/
I'm almost underweight for my height, but the girls in my class are so skinny - they're like, 5 or 6 stone. Just makes me feel so self concious how everyone thinks I'm fat just because I'm not a twiglet :/

Lara Coft Baby
08-05-10, 00:07
Well i would change a few things about my looks. Wish i had a flatter stomach I've tried exercising but it aint doing much for me. I also wish that I could change the fact that I am such a shy person. Wish I didn't have a hard time talking to people like i do.

Lee croft
08-05-10, 00:10
I'd make my self have eyes blue, blonde hair, Have a 6 pack, change my voice box and be around 5ft9-6ft3 anywhere in between them heights would do.

I love my Inmature personality i would'nt change that at all that is my way of having fun, you strip that away from me and im pretty boring.

TRfan23
08-05-10, 00:30
Confidence, I need more confidence!

larafan25
08-05-10, 00:38
I think.........Well I was going to say energy but I can get that from food so.........

ummm............. perhaps not having a fear of public speaking and presentations. I am fine infront of a small group of people, but as soon as I am up infront of a bunch of people I freak out. :/

tonyme
08-05-10, 09:41
My voice. Well not my voice itself but because I have a chronic allergy. I have to struggle to talk, and especially to scream. Sometimes my voice just doesn't get out and I have to cough, swallow, etc. to make it come out, and it comes out very low, and very weak. The days I can talk normally without struggling are amazing. It's a real struggle and it's been going for 5 years and it causes me to be shy when meeting new people, but once I talk a bit, it's very normal and no one notices anything. Sometimes I get a "What's wrong with your voice?" and if I don't wanna bore them with the details I just say "I have a cold". Which is kinda true, cause I always have a cold, a chronic cold.

adventurerLara
08-05-10, 09:52
I wish I was more naturally outgoing and energetic.

Reckless Lara
08-05-10, 09:56
Worrying less and being less aprehensive. However, I wasn't born that way, some situations forced me to act like this.

robbie_rawr
08-05-10, 10:01
Height, weight, hair, face...feet.
and maybe some confidence. :P

stop worrying about everything!

and the list goes on.

SkyPuppy
08-05-10, 10:16
Height, weight, hair, face...feet.
and maybe some confidence. :P

stop worrying about everything!

and the list goes on.

^ that's alot to change.

Kelly Craftman
08-05-10, 10:17
If i could change my height i would, I hate being the smallest and everyone towering over you, i feel left out :(
If i could change my personality i would like to be less sarcastic :/

lara c. fan
08-05-10, 10:18
Lose some weight, and stop trying hard to be funny :p

ShadyCroft
08-05-10, 10:19
My voice. Well not my voice itself but because I have a chronic allergy. I have to struggle to talk, and especially to scream. Sometimes my voice just doesn't get out and I have to cough, swallow, etc. to make it come out, and it comes out very low, and very weak. The days I can talk normally without struggling are amazing. It's a real struggle and it's been going for 5 years and it causes me to be shy when meeting new people, but once I talk a bit, it's very normal and no one notices anything. Sometimes I get a "What's wrong with your voice?" and if I don't wanna bore them with the details I just say "I have a cold". Which is kinda true, cause I always have a cold, a chronic cold.

:hug:

just so you know, I'll be so easy on you if I meet you.

Hmm, another thing I'd change is where I live. I wanna be anywhere, ANYWHERE! except in this place...
Maybe Amman, or Lebanon or any other European country, Canada, US,etc

SkyPuppy
08-05-10, 10:19
oh i forgot height! i would definately wanna change my height..

robbie_rawr
08-05-10, 10:22
^ that's alot to change.

lol only a few :P

Marianna12
08-05-10, 10:25
My height...I'm too short:mad: And my hair, I hate it.

Personality wise, I'd love to be more confident, outgoing, friendly, active and less shy.

Kelly Craftman
08-05-10, 10:28
My height...I'm too short:mad: And my hair, I hate it.

Personality wise, I'd love to be more confident, outgoing, friendly, active and less shy.

Awww i love your hair :hug:
And don't worry hun the short people will get revenge on the tall people ;)

Also i would like bigger breasts :p

SkyPuppy
08-05-10, 10:30

same... hate the size of mine :(

Marianna12
08-05-10, 10:32

I love it too, after I spend 92848764 hours trying to make it look good :whi:
Oh good :mis:

Yes, that too :pi:

Apathetic
08-05-10, 10:35

lol you sooo did just say that

BlueJ97
08-05-10, 11:45
my eyes and nose :vlol:

BlackRainbow
08-05-10, 11:48
I'd like to change the form of my face, it's too square.

coolaideonfire
08-05-10, 11:59
Personality wise I'd be less sensitive/emotional. I think it's a good trait to have, no one wants to be cold hearted, but I think sometimes I take things to heart too easily.

tonyme
08-05-10, 12:08
:hug:

just so you know, I'll be so easy on you if I meet you.

"If"?

:smk:

Chocola teapot
08-05-10, 12:15
No Forehead line... I have a forehead line already! D: *Cries*

Better voice.

Mermaidman
08-05-10, 12:16
The way I talk to women :o

Buffy87
08-05-10, 12:19
Physically - I am happy with how I look - although after numerous years of braces I am quite paranoid about my teeth not being straight enough, or white enough or that they have moved back out slightly etc etc. But I wouldn't change them that's just me being a bit paranoid.

Personality wise - I am a bit too nice, in the sense of I have a tendency to give people too many chances and they walk all over me. Or I will give someone the benefit of the doubt when it turns out I shouldn't have bothered. It's only with friends though - I have to be quite tough with regards to my chosen career but with my friends I am a bit too nice for my own good. So I would change that.

lcaddict
08-05-10, 12:35
I'd love to be a lot more thin. A LOT!

CroftGameGirl
08-05-10, 13:07
I want a smaller nose :pi:
And no speech impediment :mad: *cry*

dizzydoil
08-05-10, 13:10
I would change my nose (I don't like the size). I hate my voice- because well who doesn't? I get used to it after awhile... and then I hear it again, and it's like- ow, do I really sound like that? So I would change my voice toooo- something sexy, and seductive. :p

I loooove everything esle. :)

Travian
08-05-10, 13:24
The way I flirt. :pi:

Lol.

tomblover
08-05-10, 13:37
There's lots I could change about myself...

I want to be able to sing and play the piano, be sexy (which includes a whole lot of physical modifications... :vlol:), and stop procrastinating. :pi:

Also I'd like to be a bit "tougher", in the sense that I don't let people step on me. I'm way too nice. Trust me. :p

Uzi master
08-05-10, 22:47
Id be like an imaginary character I have in my mind:cln:

actually Im planning on putting an imagenary version of myself in a web comic, with Lara too... If I get my scanner/printer working I'll tell you:ton:

Dina_Croft
08-05-10, 23:29
My body,
My nose,
My mouth,
The fact that I'm very shy and not very outgoing.

:wve:

ancientsecrets
08-05-10, 23:49
hmmm I have no desire to change my physical appearance it took me all my teenage years to accept that im pretty in my own way! however, I would change some *ahem* behavioral thingies:
1. i would love not to blow my head as much as i do (unfortunately being a chef means i havent picked the best career as a starting point in that :ton:)
2. my crudeness (im a girl, i live with submariners its not my fault, but i can silence a whole room sometimes :mis:)
3. to be more rational in my thought process (i run around in circles to arrive at the same point someone more efficient would of arrived at within minutes this also means im :cen: at moving block game on iphone)

other than that im good :jmp: i promise! lol x

x :hug: x

LaraLuvrrr
09-05-10, 01:47
Tsk, Tsk. (http://www.deadlysins.com/sins/pride.html)

It's ok we're all sinners... All we have to do is ask Jesus for forgiveness and problem solved! :D