PDA

View Full Version : Step Up & Dancing Thread

Laras Boyfr.
07-05-10, 21:16
Here you can discuss about all things that has to do with dancing,hip hop music and especially the Step Up 3 Films.
First of all here is the new Trailer of Step Up 3 or better say, Step Up 3D =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeaAg62_xY&feature=fvw

This is the entry in wikipedia for Step Up 3D:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Step_Up_3-D?wasRedirected=true

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY UPDATES REPLY HERE,BECAUSE IM OFTEN TOO BUSY AND SOMETIMES TOO LAZY xD

For making it hot ill start a poll:
which character did u liked more from Step Up 2 and why?

Mikky
08-05-10, 04:00
Not really a fan of the movies but I don't mind dancing! :D

Shark_Blade
08-05-10, 14:41
Are we discussing about dancing? If it is, I just wanna share something awesome:

I went to audition for dance performance (I was picked for Jazz/Broadway musical) for our nationwide Family Carnival last week and I was selected with 7 other guys! (and 9 girls). We will face other teams in the finale. Hopefully we'll beat them all in June. Woot!! :jmp:

Laras Boyfr.
08-05-10, 15:06
Are we discussing about dancing? If it is, I just wanna share something awesome:

I went to audition for dance performance (I was picked for Jazz/Broadway musical) for our nationwide Family Carnival last week and I was selected with 7 other guys! (and 9 girls). We will face other teams in the finale. Hopefully we'll beat them all in June. Woot!! :jmp:

ow thats awesome:D
show us some screens when you are there ok?;)

btw we had also a dancing competition in our citys school:)
the best dancers (boys and girls) could participiate there and learn the choreography from a teacher (salsa not hiphop though XD)
i went there the 2 first hours but then i heard rumors that it had been canceled so i didnt came the next weeks there.
then 2 weeks ago i saw that it wasnt cancelled but just pausedd:(
so all names for the great competition were registered and i wasnt there:smk:
anyway i didnt knew the whole choreography but i was sure i could learn it in one week.anyway i was so sad then especially that my best girlfriend was participiating there and said that i would dance amazing there...
sadly it was too late (lol so dramatic:o)