PDA

View Full Version : Tobacco

spikejones
09-05-10, 03:34
So.... do smoke, dip, or chew this plant? Do you like to roll your own, or smoke the pre rolled stuff? Whats your favorite brand of tobacco product? What got you into tobacco products? Was it friends, advertisements, or something else? How old were you when you started?

I guess I'll kick it off with my own stuff then eh?

I started "smoking" at a young age when I got curious as a kid and pilfered a few cigarette butts from my dads ash tray and snuck off to go try em out. Didn't really smoke a whole cig till much later in life when I was in high school and was hanging out with some friends who smoked. First time I smoked a whole cigarette to myself, my head started spinning - and I liked it. I still smoke to this day but mostly just from addiction, habit, and to be used as the proverbial stress reliever (does wonders on my work breaks). But I'm considering quitting soon when this carton runs out - down to a pack and a half left. My number one favorite cigarette is currently Marlboro Menthols, although I've smoked a variety of others (which I didn't really like much as they were too weak or tasted like crap). I used to dip with Grizzly Wintergreen long cut (hate the fine cut stuff, it just gets all over the place) but since quit doing that stuff when I noticed it was starting to mess my gums up.

Apathetic
09-05-10, 03:34
No...................

CerebralAssassin
09-05-10, 03:41
smoke it?chew it?nah...what I like to do is take the pack,pull out the ciggies,tear em apart and stomp on them :p

aktrekker
09-05-10, 03:44
I guess this is a logical next step, isn't it? :p

Rolling is better. Much cheaper and you get to choose your tobacco. Use the tubes with filters and a machine and presto! Much better than any commercial cigarette.
I like Classic Canadian. I googled it once and it's considered a low-end luxury tobacco at the smoking websites. Full flavor but smooth, not harsh. Very nice and inexpensive as well. I heartily recommend it.

knightgames
09-05-10, 03:45
I tried cigarettes a few times when younger and was trying to be cool. I threw up every time so I never developed the habit.

Watching Dr. Oz the other day it said the average smoker at todays prices and NOT including health risks/expenses will spend $245,000 in their lifetime on cigarettes.

spikejones
09-05-10, 03:48
sweet! another roller :D

I used to roll a few years ago when money wasn't as plentiful as it is now. I rolled by hand though, because um...... I had lots of experience with that sort of thing.

Catracoth
09-05-10, 03:49
I smoke cigarettes occasionally, but I haven't in awhile. Usually Camel or Newport Menthol.

MangelinaJolie
09-05-10, 03:52
Both of my parents roll their own. Far cheaper, relatively healthier if you will, and it gives them something to do when they're bored. :p

As for me, I don't smoke, and won't smoke.

spikejones
09-05-10, 03:54
Watching Dr. Oz the other day it said the average smoker at todays prices and NOT including health risks/expenses will spend $245,000 in their lifetime on cigarettes.

by my calculations (discounting any kind of health expenses) you would have to smoke for 134 years to rack up that kind of expense. Take the case of spending 5 dollars a day (average price for one pack, after taxes) for 365 days (one year) and you come to $1,825 dollars (which really is a lot considering that is nearly 2 months pay for me). So lets say that someone starts today and smokes for the next 50 years and there is no fluctuation in smoke prices - you're only paying about 91k. Now, unless that figure is taken from an area where smoke prices are significantly higher than where I live at, I'd say they pulled that number out of thin air.

ajrich17901
09-05-10, 03:58
Started smoking when I was 14, trying to quit, but its not going so well. Doesn't help when ya have everyone smoking right next to ya on a daily basis.

aktrekker
09-05-10, 04:00
Where I am the state taxes the hell out of cigarettes. About 6 months ago they added 40 cents per pack. The first of this month they added $1.00 per pack. Average price per pack is now $7.50.

Quasimodo
09-05-10, 04:02
Apparently it's legal to grow tobacco in your backyard (in the U.S., at least) for your own use. My dad's considered it :p

spikejones
09-05-10, 04:04
Where I am the state taxes the hell out of cigarettes. About 6 months ago they added 40 cents per pack. The first of this month they added $1.00 per pack. Average price per pack is now $7.50.
ouch.

pay pal me some money and I'll mail you some smokes at a lower price :tmb:
Apparently it's legal to grow tobacco in your backyard (in the U.S., at least) for your own use. My dad's considered it :p

My mom (and her siblings) actually used to work on a tobacco farm when she was a kid. It was messy work.

aktrekker
09-05-10, 04:04
True, but it grows best in the south. Doesn't grow so well in the northern states.

And getting caught with untaxed packs is a fine of $10 per pack, minimum fine $200, you forfeit the cigs AND have to pay the tax you would have paid if bought legally.
It sucks. But alot of people buy across the state border or from Indian reservations. Even the cops do it. It's fine as long as you don't get caught.

AmericanAssassin
09-05-10, 04:05
I don't smoke. Ick.

spikejones
Well, she's in Texas and if I recall correctly - thats where Mom was living at when they worked on the tobacco farm.

CerebralAssassin
here people grow weed in their backyards all the time!:mad:

Quasimodo
09-05-10, 04:07
ouch.

pay pal me some money and I'll mail you some smokes at a lower price :tmb:

My mom (and her siblings) actually used to work on a tobacco farm when she was a kid. It was messy work.
More messy than gardening in general? I've heard it exhausts the soil, too.

True, but it grows best in the south. Doesn't grow so well in the northern states.
Good thing we're in Texas.

Paperdoll
09-05-10, 04:14
Could never pick up the habit (thank god) since I hate smoking. I could never enjoy an actual cigarette and still can't see the appeal in it. Except for Black Devils. :pi:

spikejones
09-05-10, 04:17
More messy than gardening in general? I've heard it exhausts the soil, too.

Good thing we're in Texas.
yeah
Could never pick up the habit (thank god) since I hate smoking. I could never enjoy an actual cigarette and still can't see the appeal in it. Except for Black Devils. :pi:

never heard of those

Paperdoll
09-05-10, 04:18
They're all black (omglolgothciggies) and they come in flavours, chocolate or vanilla. Only cigarette, so far, I enjoyed having a go at. Still could never develop that particular habit.

Alpharaider47
09-05-10, 05:12
I've never smoked before and I don't really have much interest in starting lol. I think part of it has to do with the whole "you'll get cancer" spiel, but most of it has to be that I really don't want to be addicted to anything, unless adrenaline counts :p
A few of my family and friends smoke/smoked. Some quit, some didn't. Seeing how the ones that didn't turned out has also influenced me, I doubt it has much to do with the smoking, but I think I began to associate the two.

NightsGoneSour
09-05-10, 05:15
Um...From the lack of a "do you smoke?" I can instantly tell this thread is for smokers without reading the rest of the paragraph.

Anyways I did smoke a little bit but I don't anymore even though people I know smoke but it doesn't seem to bother me.

knightgames
09-05-10, 05:17
by my calculations (discounting any kind of health expenses) you would have to smoke for 134 years to rack up that kind of expense. Take the case of spending 5 dollars a day (average price for one pack, after taxes) for 365 days (one year) and you come to $1,825 dollars (which really is a lot considering that is nearly 2 months pay for me). So lets say that someone starts today and smokes for the next 50 years and there is no fluctuation in smoke prices - you're only paying about 91k. Now, unless that figure is taken from an area where smoke prices are significantly higher than where I live at, I'd say they pulled that number out of thin air.

I believe they were NYC prices, Spike. Cigs are ~ $9.00 here in eastern Ma. You can find them a little cheaper or buy off brand but it's still expensive.

We'll figure $8.00 @ 2 packs a day. My dad smoked that and more. I have friends and relatives who smoke that much so the figure is not far out of the realm of possability.

$16.00 a day x 7 days a week = $112.00 a week. Multiply that by 52 weeks a year and you get $5,824. Compound that by 40 years and the total is $232,690

EmeraldFields
09-05-10, 05:35
Smoking is gross. I could never be with a person that smokes or have friends that smoke.

miss.haggard
09-05-10, 06:02
by my calculations ...

You have to take into account that some people smoke more than one pack, or may grow to smoke more.

As for me, I think smoking is the most disgusting, hurtful thing a person could do to their body and mind, I've never had the urge to start and thats not going to change.

aktrekker
09-05-10, 06:04
You always end up smoking more.
And statistics show that every time you try to quit and fail, you end up smoking more than before.

Johnnay
09-05-10, 06:31
You always end up smoking more.
And statistics show that every time you try to quit and fail, you end up smoking more than before.

Qutting is hard

NOT Quitting is harder

yep i know these things well Trekker my man:D

anyways i dont smoke, but i do wish i get these things

http://www.afzal.tv/images/hookah.gif

Lebanese Nargile:D

Admles
09-05-10, 06:57
Never smoked, never have, never will.

Can't stand the smell, won't date anyone who smokes.

You could take the hottest woman in existence, put a cigarette in her hand and it's an instant turn-off to me.

Plus, they're damn expensive, the amount of money I see spent on cigarettes at my work is disgusting, especially when those same people complain about not being able to afford groceries........

Johnnay
09-05-10, 07:01
Never smoked, never have, never will.

Can't stand the smell, won't date anyone who smokes.

You could take the hottest woman in existence, put a cigarette in her hand and it's an instant turn-off to me.

Plus, they're damn expensive, the amount of money I see spent on cigarettes at my work is disgusting, especially when those same people complain about not being able to afford groceries........

That reminds me. Kevin Rudd did that huge Tax on ciggies. Everyone got the ****s. At least I support it though

Admles
09-05-10, 07:05
Yeah, 21% increase on cigarette and tobacco.

Been putting up with the whingeing at work about the increased prices, and laughing at the people going "it's so expensive I'm gonna quit", then 4 days later they are in buying cigarettes again.

Johnnay
09-05-10, 07:09
Hahaha. You know what, recommend to them that they should buy Nicorette Instead:vlol:

Paddy
09-05-10, 07:11
Best way to quit is to not ****ing start. Smoking is a foolish thing to take up.

SkyPuppy
09-05-10, 07:59
i don't smoke; never have and never will. :)

Lavinder
09-05-10, 09:51
I smoked a little while when I was younger - mostly because I was trying to fit in with the other kids. It always made me feel really dizzy and did not even taste remotely nice, but I kept going on just to conform.

This lasted all of about a month, then I moved on to different friends who did not smoked and have not touched a cigarette ever since and the thought does not even cross my mind. Both my parents are heavy smokers, and to be honest the second hand smoke is enough to put you off. Also I have asthma, so smoking would be silly :p.

MiCkiZ88
09-05-10, 09:55
I don't really smoke, though I do admit I asked one the other night because I was so nervous. It did not help.

Especially now I have a reason not to smoke.

lunavixen
09-05-10, 10:17
Yeah, 21% increase on cigarette and tobacco.

Been putting up with the whingeing at work about the increased prices, and laughing at the people going "it's so expensive I'm gonna quit", then 4 days later they are in buying cigarettes again.they went up 25% here, everyone blames us workers for the price going up when its the government, we actually had to impose a 1 carton limit perperson at work the day before they went up (our store put their prices up more than a full day later), winfield 25s went up to about $15AU a packet here and we workers now cop daily abuse about it

Hahaha. You know what, recommend to them that they should buy Nicorette Instead:vlol:
well, they aren't cheap either, and then you get people like my mum who have a latex allergy and so can't use the patches or gum

i do not smoke and i never will

Punaxe
09-05-10, 10:50
Never even tried one, and, being aware of its effects, I'm fairly certain this won't ever change. Same goes for weed and any of the other drugs that are legal here.

jarekhanzelka
09-05-10, 10:53
I started two years and four months ago, when my father passed away...currently trying to stop for good.

Kelly Craftman
09-05-10, 11:00
i used to smoke :o i was never hooked on it, but if my friends went out for a smoke, i would join them.
I found quitting quite easy :/

Rai
09-05-10, 11:13
Got brought up around smokers, but I have never and will never smoke. Apart from the health risks and expense, it smells horrid and stains - fingers, teeth and even the walls of your home. My mum tells me I should repaint my ceiling often, but then she comes to visit and notices it is still white whereas hers is yellow. I have dated guys who smoke, but that is a habit I need to break.

xcrushterx
09-05-10, 11:13
I've never smoked, and I don't plan on starting :)

silviu_raider
09-05-10, 11:27
I have tried smoking but I hate it!
Both of my parents smoke.:pu:
I also don't like that most of my friends smoke.
I totally hate smoking!

lara c. fan
09-05-10, 11:42
No intention of smoking.

Although, it's rather bad here.

I had freakin 11 year olds offering me cigarettes.

Rai
09-05-10, 11:43
^I've had young kids asking me for a light.

lara c. fan
09-05-10, 11:44
^I've had young kids asking me for a light.

It's bad...

You wonder how the hell they get them.

Kelly Craftman
09-05-10, 11:47
It's bad...

You wonder how the hell they get them.

mostly older people who they're friends with, or their parents

Lara Fan 4Life
09-05-10, 11:48
It's scary how young people nowdays are smoking! I've seen 10 year olds walking down the street smoking, it's crazy! Me, while I have loads my age smoking daily at school, I've never smoked or plan on smoking for that matter! :)

lara c. fan
09-05-10, 11:48
mostly older people who they're friends with, or their parents

Tis illegal though...

Ah well.

]{eith
09-05-10, 12:13
I used to be a heavy smoker. I gave up a month ago today. :)

Aranara
09-05-10, 12:31
I hate cigarettes xD

I feel like I'm choking if I'm standing next to a person who's smoking...

My parents don't smoke, my sister doesn't smoke either...My Grandma used to, until she realized her cigarettes were mysteriously disappearing...I told her later that me and my sister used to throw her cigarettes from the 4th floor of the apartment block to make her stop :vlol:

Chocola teapot
09-05-10, 12:33
My Mum used to smoke tobacco.

I cried, moaned and complained!

She stopped.

Phlip
09-05-10, 12:35
I've never tried it and never will.

I, Tomb Raider
09-05-10, 12:36
I hate cigarettes. I'll never smoke!
and this
I hate cigarettes xD
I feel like I'm choking if I'm standing next to a person who's smoking...

TRULuverzz
09-05-10, 12:40
I used to be a smoker but now im occasionally do it.

i like cigarettes of these brands:

http://www.cigarette-store.net/images/lm-blue-label.gif
http://trak.in/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/marlboro-red-lights.jpg

January_Snow*
09-05-10, 12:42
I was sixteen when I smoked my first cigarette :D, it was a great experience, I was with a friend, and we had to walk to school since there was a protest infront of the goverment building, so the whole street trafic had to stop, and I have to go through that street to get to school, so we were walking, and we were like, lets smoke, so we came infront of the goverment building, sat on the sidewalk and I smoked my first cigarette :D :D there was police all around us, and it was such a fun experience, Im a happy smoker for two years now, and I dont plan to quit :D

I smoke Parliament Night Blue, best ciggaretes ever, and Sobrane Black are good, ciggaretes in Serbia are among cheapest in Europe, for example a box of Davidoff gold costs around 5 euros in Italy, but in Serbia its only 1,5 euro...

Capt. Murphy
09-05-10, 12:58
Yet another foolish vice.

I'd recommend to anyone -- e-cigarettes. No (nasty) smoke means your lungs get to heal and you might not die sooner, and your breath won't stink so bad that you might kill someone else talking to them face to face. :o

Seriously. Do yourself a favor (http://www.ecigaretteschoice.com/).

RockSteady101
09-05-10, 12:59
I was always the "Ew, smoking is digusting! I will never take it up!" person, I thought it was a horrible habit but it's only when you start does it really 'make sense' to you - I'm not a heavy smoker but I do it frequently, at most 2 a day but when I'm drinking I can go through them like water.

When I started, roughly about last August it was through my friends, no pressure, it was just a case of getting used to the smoke and eventually taking it up, I can't tell you exactly how it started - but I remember the thing that proper got me into it was the nicotene head rush/spin from your first time trying one (as mentioned in the first post), it's honestly one of the most strangely amazing feelings, like a chemical drunk that lasts for seconds and fades.

I have no brand preferance but I'm used to Mayfair tbh.

I'm starting to notice signs of me smoking more and more out of my 2 a day comfort zone, which I see as healthy compared to smoking a pack a day, I am however craving them more and more during the day but have no real trouble holding out against them, I know I could quit with no real problems - but atm I don't really want to (I bet that's them talking though lol)

the ancient
09-05-10, 13:06
I hate smoking never even tried it

igonge
09-05-10, 14:10
Tobacco smells... 'Nuff said.

Quasimodo
09-05-10, 14:13
My Mum used to smoke tobacco.

I cried, moaned and complained!

She stopped.

:eek:
*pulls up a chair*
Teach me your ways.

Simochka
09-05-10, 16:12
http://www.ondaimagen.com/_media/1/3961249673199715203.jpg

I lööööve them. But I have to quit smoking. :O

suli
09-05-10, 16:18
once my friend rolled them for me (the stupidest roll you'd ever see)...and when I smoked it all the tobacco went scattered into my mouth..gosh I spent the next 30 minutes trying to spit it out!

tonyme
09-05-10, 16:38
I don't smoke and never will, I find it disgusting.

anniversarytr11
09-05-10, 16:45
I don't smoke and never will, I find it disgusting.
me too

da tomb raider!
09-05-10, 16:49
I don't smoke. I prefer to keep myself, and everyone around me, healthy.

Psychos'Я'Us
09-05-10, 16:52
I smoke and I love my cigs <3 My favorite brand is Kent.

Agent 47
09-05-10, 16:59
Tried my first Smoke aged 12 (1989), it was a Berkeley. Only lasted a week or two :vlol:

i didn't take up smoking again until circa 1992. I used to buy a pack of 10 before school and sell each cig for 20p each, then i'd buy a pack of 20 and sell them. Some how i started the habit :vlol:

Benson & Hedges was my smoke of choice :D but i used to buy Death and Regal also.

I'm a "roll your own" guy now though, have been for the last decade, Samson, Turner, Golden Virginia with Swan Vesta papers although Rizla Green will do :D

I do still have proper cigs though on occasion.

Jo269976
09-05-10, 17:00
I was brought up around smokers, used to smoke for a while when I was in my early teenage years, then quit.

It's just not for me.

MangelinaJolie
09-05-10, 17:03
Thanks to this thread I had a dream that I was a chain smoker last night. :pi:

techno-atom
09-05-10, 17:06
I'm not very fond of smoke actually. I don't dislike people that have the habit but I've lived with smokers my entire life and it's rather annoying how nasty their habits are sometimes. My parents would leave ashes in the sinks, bathtub, around the toilet, on counters, on tables, on the floor, have ashtrays everywhere you looked and they would light up every 10-15 minutes (I've counted) and smoke literally 2 cartons a week. They're also inconsiderate and don't care if the smoke bothers me at all and will just sit there blowing it around and then they would enter my bedroom and smoke for hours while surfing the web causing my room, clothes and all my belongings to wreak of tobacco.

scion05
09-05-10, 17:32
I love smoking actually. I'm not addicted and can go weeks or months between packets, they're more of a luxury to me than a necessity. I have like 9 left upstairs, soon to be 8. Many friends smoked in high school, but I never really did until I was like 16. I just fail to see why anyone has a problem with other people smoking.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/Products/33/035133.jpg

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/65/043865.jpg

A few of my friends the same age smoke aswell, so I don't get criticised for it, and my mum doesn't mind, or atleat tolerates it :)

Legend of Lara
09-05-10, 17:36
Oh, dear.

A lot of students at my school smoke and, as a result, the classrooms often smell really bad.

Personally, I don't smoke, never had, and I never, ever will.

Squibbly
09-05-10, 18:12
I don't smoke. Yuck.

Mikky
09-05-10, 18:20
Is today ''Do Not Put Bad Substances Into Your Body'' day? :confused:

No, I don't smoke, and anyone who does are idiots. I just don't see the point of inhaling smoke. Would anyone run into a burning building just to breathe in the smoke? I don't think so. I just don't see the point. ;)

Draconis
09-05-10, 18:22
No! Same here...stupid waste of money and health.

Legend of Lara
09-05-10, 18:48
No, I don't smoke, and anyone who does are idiots. I just don't see the point of inhaling smoke. Would anyone run into a burning building just to breathe in the smoke? I don't think so. I just don't see the point. ;)

I'm quite afraid I'll have to agree with you on that one.

larson n natla
09-05-10, 19:03
Oh I roll the cancer sticks right up stick them in my mouth and wait for mister health problems to arrive while I puff away :D

Erm NO :wve:

RockSteady101
09-05-10, 19:19
Oh I roll the cancer sticks right up stick them in my mouth and wait for mister health problems to arrive while I puff away :D

Erm NO :wve:

It's so weird reading this cause it's the sort of thing I would've said before I started, but when you first get into it your opinion totally changes cause I don't smoke for stress reasons but just when you need/want one and you just sooth the craving the feeling is AMAZING.

larson n natla
09-05-10, 19:24
It's so weird reading this cause it's the sort of thing I would've said before I started, but when you first get into it your opinion totally changes cause I don't smoke for stress reasons but just when you need/want one and you just sooth the craving the feeling is AMAZING.

Yeah that feeling of the tar building up in your lungs must be awesome. Seriously it winds me up, but people can do whatever they want as long as they don't blow it in my face.

Drone
09-05-10, 19:27
never tried, never will either

RockSteady101
09-05-10, 19:31
Yeah that feeling of the tar building up in your lungs must be awesome. Seriously it winds me up, but people can do whatever they want as long as they don't blow it in my face.

I'm not a heavy smoker, in a week I'll smoke around 6-10, but it is a good feeling when you need one and you have one - and fyi I personally keep good oral hygeiene and wash my hands after every cigarette. :)

ShadyCroft
09-05-10, 19:55
I don't smoke, never have and never will, not even weeds or Narguileh/Hookah/Hubbly bubbly. Most of my friends do smoke and some of the ones who didn't caved in after a few offers.

They haven't been able to make me smoke one ;) guess I have a strong will about it. :p

aktrekker
09-05-10, 19:58
Good for you :tmb:
If you don't smoke, don't start.

Minty Mouth
09-05-10, 19:59

This is because you are addicted to them. :p That's the nicotine working its magic.

RockSteady101
09-05-10, 20:02
This is because you are addicted to them. :p That's the nicotine working its magic.

That's the thing, I can go days without one, but when I want one (usually just a "Oh, one would be nice" kind of feeling) it's really good but I could hold out if I wanted - when you drink though it's like OMG ILY CIGGY BFFL <3

Minty Mouth
09-05-10, 20:05
That's the thing, I can go days without one, but when I want one (usually just a "Oh, one would be nice" kind of feeling) it's really good but I could hold out if I wanted - when you drink though it's like OMG ILY CIGGY BFFL <3

But, that's the thing. You would not feel the gratification unless you were at least slightly addicted to the nicotine in them.

Carbonek_0051
09-05-10, 20:05
I don't smoke anymore, I started at 14 and quite on my 18th birthday. I've been off for 2 years now. I'm kind of glad I quite, only because I feel so much more clean and I don't always smell like smoke. Not only that, I am saving so much money.:p

When I did smoke, my favorite were Marlboro Reds. :)

ShadyCroft
09-05-10, 20:09
my God, the smell ! :( When am on the bus sitting next to a smoker, I just wanna throw up. Also, a lot of students smoke in my university, and when you shake their hands, the smell gets on your hands. I was leaning on my hand in my lecture and the smell stuck on my hand filled my nose and I was gonna throw up.

Your_Envy*
09-05-10, 20:10
I don't smoke. It doesn't bother me though.

irjudd
09-05-10, 21:15
I have never smoked anything before. I dislike to be near people that smoke because I find the smell unpleasant. I often wonder why the vast majority of smokers don't consider it to be littering to toss their 'butts' wherever they please, but that's a different discussion.
I find chewing tobacco to be fairly gross, since the user has to spit all the time. Every person that I work with either smokes or chews, or both. There's always a mess of either butts or spit on the floor. Nasty yo.

Encore
09-05-10, 23:04
The smell is very unpleasant and the taste is just nasty. But, I'm a fairly tolerant person. I don't mind people smoking as long as it's outdoors and they're not blowing smoke towards my face. :p

Kerrigan
09-05-10, 23:12
I'm a regular smoker. I started a few years ago, when I think it was underastadable, being underage and all that, but now it seems kind of silly, and I'm stupidly addicted, and I hate the smell too, but yes.

patriots88888
10-05-10, 00:20
I quit over a year ago. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made for the obvious financial, hassle, and health reasons.

CerebralAssassin
10-05-10, 04:45
hmm...did I post in this thread already?don't remember:p.anyway...

yeah,I'm glad I quit.it was tough....I had a temper for a few days,but got through it:)

larson n natla
10-05-10, 06:57
I quit over a year ago. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made for the obvious financial, hassle, and health reasons.

hmm...did I post in this thread already?don't remember:p.anyway...

yeah,I'm glad I quit.it was tough....I had a temper for a few days,but got through it:)

Well done :tmb:

QiX
10-05-10, 07:53
I quit smoking last year, but recently I learned from my brother how to snuff tobacco, just like the old men from centuries ago did. It's smokeless, just to make you sneeze :cln:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Hapci-fr.gif