PDA

View Full Version : How do you want your remains to be handled when you die?

Ward Dragon
11-05-10, 22:51
Poll requested by robm_2007. It is multiple choice.

robm_2007
11-05-10, 22:53
hooray!

Chocola teapot
11-05-10, 22:54
Organs donated and body cremated.

miss.haggard
Perfect beings do not have a need for death.

]{eith
I would like to be cremated.

Well, when the time comes. I'm kinda busy right now.

Lara's home
11-05-10, 22:55
I don't really care about it myself. If my family wants me to have a grave to visit, I'll go with that. If they want to launch me to space, I guess that's where I'm heading.

I will donate my organs though. I have no use of them when I'm dead.

Alpharaider47
No mummification? lol I've always been fascinated by that. Not really sure to be honest, but I guess just buried. Not interested in turning to ash and being spread all over...
Screw giving away my organs, I want em little jars in my sarcophagus :p

Quasimodo
Perfect beings do not have a need for death.

Only the Sith speak in absolutes.

robm_2007
11-05-10, 22:56
I want to be cremated and buried, and donate my organs. (i just need to register to be an organ donor, first)

ever since i was little, i have always wanted to be cryogenically frozen, but until they perfect the way to bring someone back to life, my choice shall be different. :)

Smog
11-05-10, 22:57
Something really awkward and difficult, like being cremated and scattered at the summit of Mt Everest or the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Take that, friends and family! :mis:

Sir Croft
11-05-10, 22:57
I wanna be turned into a chromed statue and placed in front of my mansion!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3268/3137754561_8c1e4a22be_o.jpg

YES!

Seriously. I mean it.

Zebra
11-05-10, 22:58
I'm not sure yet tbh. I guess I'd want to be buried. But not on a cemetery. I don't get how anyone could want to spent eternity in a place such as our modern cemetries. Gruesome :p.

PS: Take the eternity part with a pinch of salt ;).

Buffy87
11-05-10, 22:58
Cremated.

I'm an organ donor too though so all those that are of any use would be leaving me. What do I need them for when I'm dead?

Please God I live for a good while yet though.

DgoOdz94
11-05-10, 23:00
I would donate my organs and would want to be cremated. It's the best choices.

Donate because it will help someone else. And cremate because if they bury you then they might just end up not going to your tomb anymore or your family might have to move away so...

AmericanAssassin
11-05-10, 23:00
I would like to donate my organs and be buried. :)

lara c. fan
11-05-10, 23:03
Only the Sith speak in absolutes.

Deal in absolutes. I've watched that scene 3 times today. :p

I'd be cremated :)

Mikky
11-05-10, 23:04
Cremated, or however you spell it. :p

Btw, launched in to space? Nice one! :vlol: If only.

Smog
11-05-10, 23:04
Deal in absolutes. I've watched that scene 3 times today. :p

I'd be cremated :)

You watched that scene three times as well?

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-10, 23:05
Either a traditional burial or cremation. I honestly am not too worried about it.

Nerd For Life
11-05-10, 23:06
Cremated.

Alpharaider47
Cremated, or however you spell it. :p

Btw, launched in to space? Nice one! :vlol: If only.

You can and people have...

Legends
Space seems nice. So little and comfy! All to myself.

Fallen.Angel
11-05-10, 23:08
Definitely cremated. And when my spouse dies, I'd like for our ashes to be mixed. :)

Mad Tony
11-05-10, 23:11
Buried.

robm_2007
11-05-10, 23:12
im suprised that no one wants to be have their organs and skeleton donated, then be stuffed, then cremated, then have their ashes cryogenically frozen, then have those frozen ashes buried, then they will have the chunk of ground that they are buried in hurled into space, which will in turn be dug up and eaten by some fuzzy creatures.

its quite an experience, but a fancy way to go.:D

Jo269976
11-05-10, 23:13
Cremated.

Burn me up baby.

ajrich17901
11-05-10, 23:14
I'm going in the ground lol,

Phlip
11-05-10, 23:24
I want my organs to be donated. Anyone who doesn't want this is very selfish.

]{eith
11-05-10, 23:25

Wow. Judgy.

Mikky
11-05-10, 23:26
You can and people have...

Please tell me you're joking.

Well, that's quite rude.

Encore
11-05-10, 23:26
I'll donate my organs!

...And preserve my head in a jar, like in Futurama. :cool:

TRfan23
11-05-10, 23:28
Cremated, I don't want to wake up buried in a coffin by accident :(

I'm claustrophobic and I hate the pitch black :(

I, Tomb Raider
11-05-10, 23:30
Voted
Buried
Cremated
I want to donate my organs

Phlip
11-05-10, 23:31
{eith;4589679']Wow. Judgy.

Well, that's quite rude.

Not really. Give me one good reason why everyone shouldn't donate their organs.

Encore
11-05-10, 23:32

The only reason I can understand is if it goes against their faith.

Alpharaider47
11-05-10, 23:33

Because then I couldn't have them in little jars...
Seriously though, people could have religious or ideological reasons for not wanting to donate their organs. Is that reason enough?

TRfan23
11-05-10, 23:33
Or for medical reasons some of their organs aren't useful ;)

]{eith
11-05-10, 23:34

Even though I am personally in favour of donating my organs, you don't know what other people's beliefs could be so who are to judge them because of their faith?

Alpharaider47
Or for medical reasons some of their organs aren't useful ;)

That too

Phlip
Ok, they're good reasons. XD But I doubt that's most people's reasons.Or for medical reasons some of their organs aren't useful ;)

That went without saying.

touchthesky
11-05-10, 23:35
Buried.

Cremation creeps the hell out of me.

I think I'd actually wake from the dead to smack the silly bugger who tried to cremate me if that were the case. :mad:

TRfan23
11-05-10, 23:37
Ok, they're good reasons. XD But I doubt that's most people's reasons.

That went without saying.

That's what my GP told me because of my medical problems (Or rather my cardiologist). Unless if you know better?

Phlip
11-05-10, 23:39
That's what my GP told me because of my medical problems. Unless if you know better?

You just quoted me saying that went without saying. Religious and health reasons are reasons to not donate organs. There are no other reasons to not donate, IMO.

TRfan23
11-05-10, 23:39
You just quoted me saying that went without saying. Religious and health reasons are reasons to not donate organs. There are no other reasons to not donate, IMO.

Oh I thought you meant it meant nothing :o Sorry.

Lemmie
12-05-10, 00:02
Organ Donation and Cremation, methinks.

Interesting poll!

Tony9595
12-05-10, 00:06
I have a better idea (Please Explain)

I want my family to throw me over a bunch of penguins.

Psychos'Я'Us
12-05-10, 00:09
Cremated or Cryogenically Frozen.

peeves
12-05-10, 00:15
Buried as i wish.

Gladous
12-05-10, 00:18
I would really want to be an organ donor. I don't want a funeral or anything. I don't want people to worry about me; just let them know that I'm in a better place...

God, now I feel emotional. :(

EmeraldFields
12-05-10, 00:20
Donate any usable organs and then be buried. :)

Lizard of Oz
12-05-10, 00:30
Donate my organs, and then donate the remainings to science ;]

Rai
12-05-10, 01:06
I'm on the register for donating my organs. The rest of me can be cremated and half scattered in the same spot where my sister is on the cliffe top and the rest actually in the sea.

IceColdLaraCroft
12-05-10, 01:08
Pyramid:

something like this but "cleaner" and bigger

http://www.solarnavigator.net/geography/geography_images/Egypt_Sphinx_Giza_Pyramid.jpg

Rai
12-05-10, 01:10
Are you a pharoh? :p

What do you want though, to be burried in one or your ashes scattered in one or something else?

Uzi master
12-05-10, 01:12
why do so many people want cremation? I mean it polutes alot and takes lots of resources:(

IceColdLaraCroft
12-05-10, 01:22
Are you a pharoh? :p

What do you want though, to be burried in one or your ashes scattered in one or something else?

I want to be buried as a GOD :mis:

But then again who says I'm going to die :cln:

MattTR
12-05-10, 01:46
I want to be buried, next to my grandmother. :)

Not sure about donating my organs, I have fixed feelings about this.

Legend 4ever
12-05-10, 03:19
I chose:
Buried
Cryogenically Frozen
Stuffed (Human Taxidermy, although this is not legal in many countries.

I shudder when I hear so many people who would like their body to be destroyed so soon after they are deceased. The best thing for me is either freezing or taxidermy. And taxidermy especially if I die younger because then I can be put as a statue in the grand hall of my house so that all people can see me and that my children can preserve me and show me to the future generations of my family.

Apathetic
12-05-10, 03:24
None.. why would I ever prefer any of those over the other.. they're all equally as bad.

Mikky
12-05-10, 03:25
None.. why would I ever prefer any of those over the other.. they're all equally as bad.

Well, your body is not going to be cleaned up by angels. :vlol:

You kinda have to choose.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
12-05-10, 03:33
Stuffed? Could you imagine going on a tour of someones house and then coming to "And here's Grandpa"... That's kinda funny.

MattTR
12-05-10, 03:37
^ I heard of people doing that with their animals, but people? Not sure. :ton:

LaraLuvrrr
12-05-10, 03:50
Probably cremated... and have my ashes thrown somewhere peaceful and beautiful :D

robm_2007
12-05-10, 03:59
Organ Donation and Cremation, methinks.

Interesting poll!

Thank You:hug: i often have weird polls, like the Favorite animal (to eat) poll. :P
I have a better idea (Please Explain)

I want my family to throw me over a bunch of penguins.

i guess that would fall under, I'm an animal lover, so I would like my remains to be a meal for some fuzzy creatures. unless you hate those penguins, are going to have your body laced with poison... :mis:

i asked my friend, and she said she wanted to die at 39, so that she is still considered "young"; and she wants to be stuffed and placed on display in the Lourve, so that generations of people can admire her unfathomable beauty, and a plaque beneath her body will say something like: "Here lies the woman who was considered to be the most beatiful person who ever lived, and looks better dead than any of the *****es that are alive now."

oh, it was sooo funny.:cln:

Jedd Fletcher
12-05-10, 04:06
I would like my remains to be handled not clumsily.

Tony9595
12-05-10, 04:10
i guess that would fall under, I'm an animal lover, so I would like my remains to be a meal for some fuzzy creatures. unless you hate those penguins, are going to have your body laced with poison... :mis:

Well, it's not a poll without an exclusive option related to penguins. So, it couldn't fit along with any other kind of animal ;)

QiX
12-05-10, 04:23
I think the traditional tibetan funeral is beautiful if you see it with an open mind, but I wouldn't ask anyone in my family to provide me one when I'm gone. Taking my body to a mountain and feeding me to the vultures could put someone in trouble with local authorities, I would be fine with organs donated and a regular burial.

Drone
12-05-10, 04:38
None :wve:

aurora89
12-05-10, 04:44
I want people to take whatever parts of my body are useful to them (organs, skeleton, etc.) and then cremate the rest. I'd like my ashes to be spread somewhere important to me, either England or somewhere near where I grew up... dunno. I should make a will.

GameGlitcher77
12-05-10, 04:51
I would want to be buried in liquid chocolate, (preferabally MNM's) :pi: :whi:

Aranara
12-05-10, 05:07
Cremated :)

I won't let my body to be eaten by worms...and I don't know about other countries, but here there's a tradition: whne 7 years from your death have passed, they open your coffin...Creepy, I know...You must understand how creepy that is for your family...

AmericanAssassin
12-05-10, 05:09

I agree with this. Ah well, I suppose it's the decision of the individual. :/

Alpharaider47
12-05-10, 05:14
The more I read here, the less sure I am that I was joking about mummification, if only to be unique. I mean shoot dude, I'm gonna be dead so what do I care? lol. I think I mentioned earlier that I don't want to be an organ donor, and yeah it's for selfish reasons. If it was family or a significant other, that'd be different. Hehe maybe 1000 years after I die someone will dig me up and put me in a museum :D

Dark Lugia 2
12-05-10, 05:42
Which faith(s) prohibit organ donation after death? I'm intrigued, I've never heard of a faith not allowing organ donation. :p I only know that Islam doesnt prohibit it as it helps save lives.

I'll be donating my organs and then I'll either donate the remains to science or have a burrial.

sandygrimm
12-05-10, 06:11
wow, some odd choices.

Legend 4ever
12-05-10, 06:12
I support people who want to do it, but I could never donate my organs. It might seem silly, but I consider them a part of myself and it would be weird to imagine them in someone else. It's not like batteries, it's a part of you and even though we all have the organs that function the same, there aren't two that are completely the same. Also, I wouldn't want to be cut up after I die, I see that as mutilation of a corpse.

Legend 4ever
12-05-10, 06:18
Which faith(s) prohibit organ donation after death? I'm intrigued, I've never heard of a faith not allowing organ donation. :p I only know that Islam doesnt prohibit it as it helps save lives.

I'll be donating my organs and then I'll either donate the remains to science or have a burrial.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_donation

Religious viewpoints

All major religions either accept organ donation can save lives or accept the right of individual members to make their own decision. Most religions like the Roman Catholic Church are in favor of organ donation as acts of charity and as a means of saving a life. Some impose certain restrictions.[29] For example, Jehovah's Witnesses require that organs be drained of any blood due to their interpretation of the dis-allowance of blood transfusion from the bible,[30] and Muslims require that the donor have provided written consent in advance.[30] Orthodox Judaism considers it obligatory if it will save a life, as long as the donor is considered dead as defined by Jewish law.[30] A few groups disfavor organ transplantation or donation; notably, these include Shinto[31] and those who follow the folk customs of the Gypsies.[30]

Whoa, sorry for the double post.

Dark Lugia 2
12-05-10, 06:37
Thanks for that :D! Interesting read. No wonder I've never heard of organ donation being prohibited by faith, I dont know anything about Gypsies/Shinto XD

After reading the bit youve quoted, I really doubt the majority of people who dont donate their organs are Shinto/Gypsies :p

I myself respect the choice of the person, it is after all their body...

Mad Tony
12-05-10, 06:44
I agree with this. Ah well, I suppose it's the decision of the individual. :/How can you agree with that statement? it's just petty. It's pretty much akin to throwing a hissy fit because not everyone agrees with you. "Oh no not everyone shares my views on the handling of their remains when they die - they're all just selfish".

Pathetic.

This is spot on

I myself respect the choice of the person, it is after all their body...

Archetype
12-05-10, 07:19
Probably buried...

Although the idea of being cremated so I can be made into a diamond is quite nice, that way some poor soul can carry me around :p

michaeldt
12-05-10, 07:26
tbh, I don't care, once I'm dead, I'm dead :)

TombOfRaiders
12-05-10, 07:51
Cryogenically Frozen. :)

Another Lara
12-05-10, 08:10
Donate organs and then be buried... or even mummified with a curse etched into the inside of the coffin lid... what a mind **** for future archaeologists! :mis:

Draco
12-05-10, 08:12
I'll be dead for about two days, then I'll come back to life.

the ancient
12-05-10, 08:24
Donate organs I woudn't be using them anymore :)

jaywalker
12-05-10, 08:34
Having witnessed the process first hand of how the organ donation system works i am truly a supporter of everyone donating.. Its not a simple process where dead people just give up organs, theres a insanely tight timeline that everything has to be done within, and the death itself cannot be out of the hospitals `control` so to speak (ie if you die in a car crash or something then most likely even if you wanted to donate you cannot).

My mum was cremated, but i think i am like my better half, i like the idea of being buried to be dug up later and the look on the persons face when they see what we've left em :)

tonyme
12-05-10, 08:35
Buried! :)

!Lara Croft!
12-05-10, 08:37
I want to have a younger clone of me made and my brain put into it.

Liara
12-05-10, 08:41
^ Ooh, nice choice! I didn't think about the cyborg option.

I voted for launched into space since I'm a huge fan of space/sci-fi stuff in general. I'd love to donate, but since I've always been so sick and weak I'm sure I'd end up doing more bad than good.

But if space isn't an option, then I don't care what happens to my body after I die. Chuck it in the sewer for all I care. I'll be dead, I won't feel a thing.

Dennis's Mom
12-05-10, 12:49
I want to donate my body to science and be one of those bodies in the field forensics students study.

Archetype
12-05-10, 13:08
I want to donate my body to science and be one of those bodies in the field forensics students study.

gunther von hagens will be happy

remote91
12-05-10, 13:12
Organs donated, not sure what I want to be done with the body yet though...

Meh, who says I'll have a body left? :p

TippingWater
12-05-10, 13:14
:cln:**Burn me baby , after you take what you take my insides , if they are worth taking **:cln:

igonge
12-05-10, 13:25
I want my body to be launched into space

Let the aliens study me :p

Capt. Murphy
12-05-10, 13:38
I've thought about it (just now) and figured why should some guys (the pallbearers) be burdened with carrying a big ol heavy casket? :confused: So, like I joked about one time... I could be cremated.

The joke was that if I was horribly disfigured in an accident and I couldn't be put in a casket - I could be cremated. But since I have an artificial knee joint -- when you'd shake the Urn it would go 'clankety clank clank'. :vlol:

Aw, dang-it. I didn't see donate organs. Yeah. I'd do that. I'm blood type O- . I think that would mean I'm a universal donor... At least with blood. I don't know if it works the same with organs.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
12-05-10, 13:42
I want to be frozen in Carbonite, like Han Solo.

ryan91
12-05-10, 13:44
i don't wanna die. happy end :D.

Alex Fly
12-05-10, 14:26
I couldn't care less to be honest. I'll be dead anyway... :p

HappyShannon
12-05-10, 15:03
I wanna be buried && donate my organs :)

danjodan
12-05-10, 15:18
I want to be crimated:o
EDIT:I am not going to donate because my body is my bodey and I dont want something being taken from it,your body is the only things you have left after you die so we should respect them.

larson n natla
12-05-10, 15:37
Either Launched in to space, purely because I would love the chance of my body being discovered years later and being branded an alien corpse.

Or cryogenically frozen as there is a chance that I may revived in the future, plus my body would be perfectly preserved.

xx_Hunt_xx
12-05-10, 15:40
Donate my organs and be cremated :)

CelticGuard
12-05-10, 15:41
I am not going to donate because my body is my bodey and I dont want something being taken from it,your body is the only things you have left after you die so we should respect them.

:rolleyes:

Would your body be left after you were cremated?

Alpharaider47
12-05-10, 15:59
Donate organs and then be buried... or even mummified with a curse etched into the inside of the coffin lid... what a mind **** for future archaeologists! :mis:

Hey I'm not the only one :p

xXhayleyroxXx
12-05-10, 16:02
I voted for 'buried' and 'chriogenically frozen'. If i have more money when I die, I'm being frozen, if im still poor, im being buried. Nothing removed. And I'm being buried looking like a princess in a white dress and diadem :) Hell yes.

Lara Fan 4Life
12-05-10, 16:04
I am not going to donate because my body is my bodey and I dont want something being taken from it,your body is the only things you have left after you die so we should respect them.

I don't see why not! You'll be dead so you don't need any of your organs, and by donating them, you can give another person the gift of life! :)

xXhayleyroxXx
12-05-10, 16:06
I don't see why not! You'll be dead so you don't need any of your organs, and by donating them, you can give another person the gift of life! :)

i know but like him i wouldnt want my organs removed. I know id be dead but I hate the idea of it.

Lara Fan 4Life
12-05-10, 16:13
It just sounds selfish! :( You'd be dead, you won't know/feel if your organs are removed, and isn't it better to donate your organs to give another person a life instead of them going to waste?

Drone
12-05-10, 16:44
I want to be frozen in Carbonite, like Han Solo.

John Spartan is cooler

trXD
12-05-10, 16:52
Frozen, that would be well good!:D

larson n natla
12-05-10, 16:53
It just sounds selfish! :( You'd be dead, you won't know/feel if your organs are removed, and isn't it better to donate your organs to give another person a life instead of them going to waste?

I don't want my organs removed and it is a personal choice you can't say "that's selfish" why am I selfish just because I do not want my body to be cut open and then sewed back up and then placed in a coffin?

I know that if I died I would want me, and I mean all of me to be intact. Somebody else having my kidneys and liver just makes me feel like an object, or a spare parts shop. Though I admire those who do donate.

remote91
12-05-10, 16:55
Who says I'm going to die anyway..

foolish mortals

xXhayleyroxXx
12-05-10, 16:58

I agree with larson and natla - yes it sounds selfish but i dont like the idea :/ and i think people are brave and admirable for donating.

Lara Fan 4Life
12-05-10, 17:03
I don't want my organs removed and it is a personal choice you can't say "that's selfish" why am I selfish just because I do not want my body to be cut open and then sewed back up and then placed in a coffin?

Well, your organs just go to waste in your body, it is your choice if you don't want to donate your organs, but I just see it for the better! You're not going to be able to use them again, you won't feel you're organs being taken out, and in doing this, you're helping someone else get another chance at life! I guess I find it selfish as my mom is currently looking for a kidney transplant for 3 years now, so I would just find it amazing for someone who wold donate their organs! :o

Chocola teapot
12-05-10, 17:05
I don't really care TBH....

I'll be dead, But if they invent immortality before I die then... I won't die.

Lara's home
12-05-10, 17:06

...So as long as it's your personal choice, nothing is selfish?
wat

larson n natla
Well, your organs just go to waste in your body, it is your choice if you don't want to donate your organs, but I just see it for the better! You're not going to be able to use them again, you won't feel you're organs being taken out, and in doing this, you're helping someone else get another chance at life! I guess I find it selfish as my mom is currently looking for a kidney transplant for 3 years now, so I would just find it amazing for someone who wold donate their organs! :o

3 years!

This is different from donating all of your organs if, for example, a family member required an kidney and I was compatible I would donate it as it would only affect my health minimally. But for all of my organs to be removed to me just would make me feel again like a spare part box.

Oh and Lara's home, obviously my body and what I choose to do with it when I die is not selfish at all. That's just guilt tripping anyway I am going off topic so back to what everyone would do.

xXhayleyroxXx
@larafan4life - i can understand why you do find it selfish, i guess it sort of is :o But to be honest my organs wont be much good anyway since im riddled with illness and theyre straining to keep me alive.

igonge
12-05-10, 17:29

But they're MINE! :p And anyone who would want my organs after I'm done with them would be crazy after all the **** i'd probably put them through. If your body got MOT'd, mine would fail :p

Kelly Craftman
12-05-10, 18:32
Donate my organs & Cremated.

I would love to be scattered.

bloodstormaoa
12-05-10, 18:54
Donate my organs and then cremated.

aktrekker
12-05-10, 19:16
This poll needed one more option -- I don't care.
Once you become remains, what happens to them doesn't matter. You won't care and you won't even know. If they don't follow your wishes, you won't know, and if you did there isn't anything you could do.

So I didn't vote :D

Sgt BOMBULOUS
12-05-10, 19:17
On a serious note, I think I'll just get burried.

jackles
12-05-10, 20:10
I used to want to be cremated until I went to my son's grandads funeral. Very moving and 'good' in the sense of celebration and ritual, so now I am not so sure.

I did hanker for this lovely wicker type coffin until someone said 'oh you mean like a picnic basket'.....not quite the image I was thinking of.

Antonio
12-05-10, 20:33
I'm too optimist to think about it.;)

Sgt BOMBULOUS
12-05-10, 20:38
I used to want to be cremated until I went to my son's grandads funeral. Very moving and 'good' in the sense of celebration and ritual, so now I am not so sure.

I did hanker for this lovely wicker type coffin until someone said 'oh you mean like a picnic basket'.....not quite the image I was thinking of.

I'd like to see the look on Yogi's face...

silver_wolf
12-05-10, 21:42
I have a better idea. Since I plan to go out in a blaze of glory during the zombpocalypse, I'll be coming back as a zombie.

coolaideonfire
12-05-10, 21:45
Donate my organs and be cremated.

EmeraldFields
12-05-10, 22:17

It doesn't look like a picnic basket at all!

http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/coffin.jpg

They're also very environmentally friendly! :D

Gregori
12-05-10, 22:21
Something really awkward and difficult, like being cremated and scattered at the summit of Mt Everest or the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Take that, friends and family! :mis:

Mariana Trench?

What are you, MEGATRON?

Nenya awakens
12-05-10, 22:25
I'd like to be cremated and dumped at sea.

Phys
12-05-10, 22:43
Used to just go along with the idea of being buried but since my Nanna ended up having to be cremated, its totally changed my views. I really don't like the idea of being buried and just having my body rot under the ground.

I'd rather be cremated. :)

Dennis's Mom
12-05-10, 22:44
It isn't me, but my husband has given me the virtually impossible task of scattering his ashes over Lambeau Field. Not sure how I'm going to manage that one. :confused:

SUP3R_M4N_019
13-05-10, 00:13
Should have a "I Don't Know" option because now I can't vote.:(

I haven't really thought about it.