PDA

View Full Version : Falsh Forward Cancelled?

Mikky
15-05-10, 13:39
I read on the internet that it had been cancelled. Please tell me it's some sort of mistake. :(

Nemo_91
15-05-10, 13:58
Lol, it's Flashforward. And yeah, I think it is.

Joely-Moley
15-05-10, 13:59
Really? So much for being the next Lost.

Lavinder
15-05-10, 14:05
:( It's awesome.

igonge
15-05-10, 14:05
OMG! Everything is getting ****ing cancelled this week!!

xcrushterx
15-05-10, 14:21
Ausiello confirmed this. :p

*laralover*
15-05-10, 14:23
:(

Agent 47
15-05-10, 14:36
Links or it didn't happen >..<

ShadyCroft
15-05-10, 14:40
well, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. It had potential to be the next great hit like Lost, but I think it wasn't as captivating.

For me, it wasn't progressing quick enough to keep me interested. :(

Rivendell
15-05-10, 14:43
Yep. :( Pity, I'm going to miss it!

xcrushterx
15-05-10, 14:43
Links or it didn't happen >..<

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/14/bubble-show-scorecard/

There's Ausiello's list of pretty much all the shows and their chances of being renewed. He updates it regularly and Ausiello is always right xD

Agent 47
15-05-10, 14:54
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/14/bubble-show-scorecard/

There's Ausiello's list of pretty much all the shows and their chances of being renewed. He updates it regularly and Ausiello is always right xD

yep, just done my own internet search and..............DAMN it sucks!!! :mad:

Mikky
15-05-10, 15:29
Lol, it's Flashforward. And yeah, I think it is.

Yeah, sorry, I was in a rush. :p

I read the posts. :(x 10000000

Joely-Moley
15-05-10, 15:32
So, how many seasons did this show actually do?

I started watching it and the first few episodes were great, but after that it kinda went downhill for me and I stopped watching.

Mikky
15-05-10, 15:42
So, how many seasons did this show actually do?

I started watching it and the first few episodes were great, but after that it kinda went downhill for me and I stopped watching.

Just one. :(

Agent 47
15-05-10, 15:52
Would be a good idea for UK based fans to contact Channel 5 and suggest they buy/commission a 2nd season with a preferred US network like SyFy :D

It wouldn't be the first time a UK channel has done such a thing :jmp:

SkyPuppy
15-05-10, 15:56
THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER BLACKOUT! xD i got tired of them always saying that in the prewiews for the new episode while i was watching LOST, it got annoying to see. :rolleyes:

anyway, i did like at first where this show was going, and then i saw it was trying to be like LOST... not too fond of that. like for example how they always said "There's going to be another blackout" while LOST always said "We have to go back to the island" or some silly thing like that.

i'm not saying this show deserves to be cancelled... but i think it was obvious that they were running out of ideas on what to do with the show so it's probably for the best. ;)

remote91
15-05-10, 15:59
So much for it being the new Lost.

Catracoth
15-05-10, 16:03
Good to hear - the show was good, but there are way too many going on at once - how the Hell do they expect one to keep up with so many interesting shows? Despite how they're all relatively alike anyway.

Focus on a few before making nine more.

Agent 47
06-06-10, 13:57
UPDATE:
http://img.trekmovie.com/images/sfs/saveflashforward-small-sftv123.jpg

Fans of the canceled ABC series "FlashForward" plan to gather in front of ABC Network and affiliate offices in New York, L.A., Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta on June 10 to stage a 2:17 blackout [via Variety]:

That’s right.

For two minutes and 17 seconds, fans of the show are going to pretend to be passed out in front of ABC offices.

I approve this action, kudos Americans. Hope the outcome is a good one :jmp:

Encore
06-06-10, 14:23
UPDATE:
http://img.trekmovie.com/images/sfs/saveflashforward-small-sftv123.jpg

I approve this action, kudos Americans. Hope the outcome is a good one :jmp:

YAY! Please let it work :(

The 1st season had its flaws, but it was a great concept and definitely worthy of expansion!

Agent 47
06-06-10, 14:25
YAY! Please let it work :(

The 1st season had its flaws, but it was a great concept and definitely worthy of expansion!

The show has huge potential, especially after the last episode. I hope it works, the organisers of this blackout though should have gone global. More of impact i think and it would be somewhat epic :jmp:

Weemanply109
06-06-10, 20:38
Flashfoward was boring imo.

So it doesn't bother me

Draco
06-06-10, 21:13
All good things come to an end, but garbage lasts forever.

ShadyCroft
06-06-10, 21:24
that's neat ! :D I have yet to watch it all though, but good luck to the fans :)

Encore
06-06-10, 21:52
All good things come to an end, but garbage lasts forever.

Amen.

anniversarytr11
06-06-10, 21:55
never heard of Falsh forward :vlol:

Agent 47
10-06-10, 00:29
It's global and gaining press coverage too. I'll say this for sure. FlashForward fans are certainly committed :D

Another article this time in London about UK fans planning a blackout. On the FB page, they are over 200 people who will be there to blackout in front of the network that airs FF: http://www.indielondon.co.uk/TV-Review/flashforward-fans-in-london-fans-to-stage-blackout-protest-over-cancellation

FlashForward fans in London fans to stage blackout protest over cancellation

FANS OF recently cancelled sci-fi drama FlashForward are co-ordinating an international effort to save the show from its fate.

Special “blackout” events have been staged around the globe to raise awareness of the international strength of feeling at the decision to axe the show, particularly as the resolution was left so open ended.

A London event, on Wandsworth Common, is planned for Thursday, June 10, 2010, at 6.30pm – lasting for 2 minutes and 17 seconds!

A statement issued by members of FlashForward‘s London fanbase reads as follows: “The ABC TV network has recently made the decision to cancel the TV show Flashforward. Many fans are upset and frustrated about this, especially as the ending to Season One was so open ended.

“To protest the decision to cancel the show, and encourage the uptake of new season, a number of fans have decided to stage their own ‘mini blackouts’ for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, mimicking the blackout from the FlashForward TV show.

“The group, which was created on Facebook, is one of a number of sites that are protesting and petitioning about the cancellation of the show.

“The staged blackout for 2 minutes and 17 seconds has been planned to take place around the world with groups in New York, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, LA and London.

“Videos and photos from each of the cities participating in the protest will be sent to ABC along with the many other petitions to ‘save’ the show that have been started on the internet.

“The London event has been scheduled to take place on Wandsworth Common with the blackout starting at 6.30 and lasting for 2 minutes and 17 seconds"

Jedd Fletcher
10-06-10, 04:15
I really enjoyed this TV series. Sure it was somewhat formulaic, but it had great characters, was smart enough, had good action sequences and kept you on the edge of your seat. However, had it stretched on for too many seasons it could've ended up like Lost or Heroes, leading ultimately nowhere.