PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody here had any paranormal experiences?

~*~Chloe~*~
19-05-10, 19:28
Like with ghosts, demons etc. Or many even urban legends like Bloody Mary?

Poker15
19-05-10, 19:30
Yay finally such a thread.:jmp:

Aranara
19-05-10, 19:30
Neah, except the "ghost in the school's attic" kind of stories...Like I'm supposed to believe that xD

But a few months ago, when it was snowing here, water was running through the pipes at night, and at one point I actually thought Samara from The Ring would show up in my room :pi:

Poker15
19-05-10, 19:32
She did.:mis:

~*~Chloe~*~
19-05-10, 19:33
Neah, except the "ghost in the school's attic" kind of stories...Like I'm supposed to believe that xD

Yeah, such fun at the time though :)

Aranara
19-05-10, 19:35
She did.:mis:
I'm not sleeping in my room tonight.

Yeah, such fun at the time though :)

Yeah, I know, a girl in my class got pretty scared :vlol:
Also, for the 3rd graders, instead of a dead girl's ghost, it was the ghost of a dead puppy. My God, what a school.

Poker15
19-05-10, 19:35
Anyone here tryed bloody mary?:yik:
@ Aranara. Can I sleep there then?:D
I'm in your wardrobe if you don't mind btw.

~*~Chloe~*~
19-05-10, 19:37

Too scared :( Would love to hear from an HONEST person who has tho ;)

Poker15
19-05-10, 19:38
Too scared :( Would love to hear from an HONEST person who has tho ;)

Same here.:p
Well I don't supposed anyone survived.:mis::pjk

Chocola teapot
19-05-10, 19:38
Plenty,

My most recent:

We had a helium baloon my sister had for her birthday, two weeks after having the baloon it stopped floating.
The Lifeless baloon was left outside my bedroom door.

I ventured out of my bedroom one night, It Suddenly started floating
(Not just the breeze from opening the door, ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS IN THE HOUSE WERE SHUT!!!)
I tried putting the baloon back dow on the floor, but no, It kept floating!!!

I walked into my bathroom, It floated in behind me, Into the shower and floated in one spot.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling freaked out and went into my mum's bedroom, I told my mum and then went into the bathroom again... The Balloon -- WAS GONE!

I told my mum, we got up and looked around everywhere for the Balloon, Went downstairs, Looked up on the celing, behind everything... We Looked everywhere.

We came back up, Looked in the bathroom one more time.

I came out of the bathroom and right on cue -- the balloon floated up from downstairs. (WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE for a baloon that should no longer be floating and it came ON CUE as if it was being dragged.)

Me and my Mum just stood, Gobsmacked.

We put it back into the bathroom to see what it would do, If floated up and down a bit, bumped into the wall and did nothing. O_O

That night we heared bumping and drawers opening.

I'll never forget it, Afterwards the balloon didn't float.

WCookie
19-05-10, 19:40
I had a pretty scary one, I saw my new Maths teacher :eek:

~*~Chloe~*~
19-05-10, 19:41
@Chocola teapot that's so freaky! And completely unexplainable!

Chocola teapot
19-05-10, 19:42
@Chocola teapot that's so freaky! And completely unexplainable!

I Know! :eek:

ryan91
19-05-10, 19:42
ghosts don't scare me. i scare them. cuz i'm better. dot:p.

Poker15
19-05-10, 19:43
OMFG That's scary Chocola teapot.:yik:
And unbelievable.:eek:
Wcookie That's more scary.:yik:

miss.haggard
19-05-10, 19:44
I saw a UFO. It was such a UFO that Leo even believes it was one.

Chocola teapot
19-05-10, 19:44
It was terrifying!! :O

I wanted to move house at the time,
Nothing has happened since though.

Buffy87
19-05-10, 19:48
I have had quite a few - mostly in my parents house.

In my parents house there are apparently 3 ghosts - I say apparently because I have only seen 2 but my sister/my mother have seen the third.

The first is a middle aged man - possibly Edwardian or Victorian who resides in the cellar - nothing strange about that really as it used to be the kitchen when the house was built. I have also seen him in my sister's room standing by the window. My sister sees him often when she is at home - she has been known to wake in the middle of the night and see him standing by the curtains/window.

There is also a little girl - who I have seen. Again, Victorian or Edwardian in dress, she has really vibrant blue eyes, wears a white dress and brown boots. Her hair is quite dark and ring-letted. I know she is called Alice but I don;t know exactly how I know that, which I know sounds a bit weird. She always seems to be lit up from the inside when I see her ( which is quite often) and usually smiles at you and disappears. My mum apparently confirms that I'm not seeing things because we both described seeing this girl independently to another family member who then informed my mum that I had seen the girl.

There is also a little boy apparently - but I have never seen him.

I have seen doors open and close of their own accord, things move about, go missing and turn up years later. My mother found a locket my father gave her in 1989, (which she lost in the early 90's) hanging on the newly cut tree branches in the shed in 2001. The branches had been cut down that day and there is no way my mum could have misplaced the locket for nearly 10 years.

My sister's bedroom alters - which I know sounds a bit odd and perhaps crazy :P. I walked into it once and it wasn't her room - for a second or so after which it was her room again. That's possibly the weirdest thing I have experienced. We also have a phantom clock chiming - there is no grandfather clock in either of the next door houses that could make the noise.

Also my aunty used to live in a house which I am absolutely convinced had something evil in it - nasty nasty things happened in that house. What it was I don;t know but there was a constant smell of rotting god knows what at certain times of the night, you would feel things grab you and pull you from behind and pictures used to move - one minute they would be in one place, the next they would be in another.Books and ornaments used to fly off the shelves - particularly at my uncle, whatever it was did not like him. The door used to lock itself right in front of you too..you would not get me back in that house for no money.

I now sound certifiably insane perhaps but I have witnessed these things so I know they are true.

EDIT : Chocola Teapot :O That is amazingly creepy ...

Lee croft
19-05-10, 19:50
The ghost of Cleopatia visits me often the ***** wont leave me alone!

lara c. fan
19-05-10, 19:54
I once had the ghost of a dog walk across my bedroom. The neighbour's dog had died the day before, so I figure it was that :p

Sir Croft
19-05-10, 20:01
I saw a UFO. It was such a UFO that Leo even believes it was one.

OMG The asari finally came to rescue us from this filthy planet! :jmp:

:p

miss.haggard
19-05-10, 20:01
Asari? Krogan puh-lease!!!

aktrekker
19-05-10, 20:05
The helium in a balloon will contract when it gets cold. If cold enough, it will no longer float the balloon. When it gets warm again, it will expand and the balloon floats.
Not to take away from the experience, but it can be explained.

Of course, it could be the ghost of the dead balloon come back to haunt you :p

ggctuk
19-05-10, 20:05
My mother had an experience not long after the death of my great-grandmother. She was going to cancel having anything for my parents' wedding anniversary, when some stuff on the shelf in the kitchen threw itself across the kitchen. Now, I said, threw, not fell off the shelf. Because the stuff which flew off the shelf was all too piled up to have gone as far as it did. We like to think it was my great-grandmother's way of telling us that her own death shouldn't get in the way of their anniversary.

Chocola teapot
19-05-10, 20:06
The helium in a balloon will contract when it gets cold. If cold enough, it will no longer float the balloon. When it gets warm again, it will expand and the balloon floats.
Not to take away from the experience, but it can be explained.

Of course, it could be the ghost of the dead balloon come back to haunt you :p

How does that explain the dissapearence,
And sudden on-cue re appearence and then the NEVER FLOATING AGAIN!? D:

Afonya
19-05-10, 20:44
Nope, I haven't experienced anything paranormal (yet).

But I'm going to ghosthunting this summer :jmp:

Mystery-King
19-05-10, 21:24

I'm gonna go and try now! :) Prove that it doesn't exist! I looked it up and apparently the easiest way to 'summon' her is to go into a darkened room. Look into the mirror, say bloody mary 13 times whilst spinning around. On the 13th time you stop spinning and lean in and say bloody mary for the final time. Then she supposedly comes and attacks you! But I doubt it! :ton:

EDIT: I did it and nothing happened. What a rip off! :( :)

aktrekker
19-05-10, 21:49
How can you look in a mirror while spinning around?

almayah
19-05-10, 21:51
Yes :pi:
This forum :pi:

:p

HappyShannon
19-05-10, 21:53
Me and my friends had a phase in year 5 where we were all obsessed with horrors and things like Bloody Mary & Hells Hangman.

My friend Beth & I did Bloody Mary a few times - once, she saw & felt a rope tightening around her neck (which I don't believe now :vlol:) and she freaked me out so much I imagined a girl behind us both, raising a knife above me... :eek:

Some scary **** that was. :p

Mystery-King
19-05-10, 21:54
How can you look in a mirror while spinning around?

Well one must question how you can look into a mirror at all in pitch blackness! :p

Gregori
19-05-10, 21:56
Plenty,

My most recent:

We had a helium baloon my sister had for her birthday, two weeks after having the baloon it stopped floating.
The Lifeless baloon was left outside my bedroom door.

I ventured out of my bedroom one night, It Suddenly started floating
(Not just the breeze from opening the door, ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS IN THE HOUSE WERE SHUT!!!)
I tried putting the baloon back dow on the floor, but no, It kept floating!!!

I walked into my bathroom, It floated in behind me, Into the shower and floated in one spot.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling freaked out and went into my mum's bedroom, I told my mum and then went into the bathroom again... The Balloon -- WAS GONE!

I told my mum, we got up and looked around everywhere for the Balloon, Went downstairs, Looked up on the celing, behind everything... We Looked everywhere.

We came back up, Looked in the bathroom one more time.

I came out of the bathroom and right on cue -- the balloon floated up from downstairs. (WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE for a baloon that should no longer be floating and it came ON CUE as if it was being dragged.)

Me and my Mum just stood, Gobsmacked.

We put it back into the bathroom to see what it would do, If floated up and down a bit, bumped into the wall and did nothing. O_O

That night we heared bumping and drawers opening.

I'll never forget it, Afterwards the balloon didn't float.

THeY ALL FloAt!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LqUDr6pTkfY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LqUDr6pTkfY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Vinkula
19-05-10, 21:57
I have. Don't believe, I don't care, but these are true.

My cousins dad, my uncle has moved with his girlfriend to a old house in Tammela. It's house where has lived my uncles girlfriends family for ages. There is very old cow house, sheep house etc... etc...

Case 1. I was in sauna with my cousin, suddently garden lantern shutted down. We know what that means, fastly go to fire it up again. We ran to the garden lantern and same time we heard cow bells and cow's steps. God it was so... Unbelievable!

Case 2. We (me and my cousin) were sleeping in the attic (for fun) and we were ALONE in home. Suddently we started to hear singing and like somebody (womans voice) were singing next to us. We ran from the attic to our room. It was so... Creepy... I can't... We can't go to the attic. There wasn't lyrics at the singing. Only melody. Calm melody. Lullaby maybe. I can only sleep in the newer house (Built nearby at 2006, part of the Old house), there is better and nothing happens there.

I did can hear those cows and that womans voice so clearly! Next time if I see garden lantern to shut down, I start to panic. It was so CREEPY. :S
And these wasn't my imagination! My cousin heard same thing, same melody and closing steps! :X

disapearing-boy
19-05-10, 22:04
My sister's bedroom alters - which I know sounds a bit odd and perhaps crazy :P. I walked into it once and it wasn't her room - for a second or so after which it was her room again.

That happened to me at my cousins house.. only it was their sitting room. I walked in and it was a different room. Well the furniture was different, a different carpet, wall colour.. there was music playing.. it was just for a few seconds:confused:

robm_2007
19-05-10, 22:15
i saw my family dog in my house after he had already been put to sleep.

IceColdLaraCroft
19-05-10, 22:15
There are no such thing as ghosts

Gregori
19-05-10, 22:16
There are no such thing as ghosts

But there are a such thing as Clowns!!

msalpha2omega
19-05-10, 22:49

I have. Months ago. Still alive.

Gregori
19-05-10, 22:51
I had a weird experience, were i seen my parents come home, drive into the driveway and get out of their car. When I went outside the house to greet them.... they weren't there and there was no car there....

It must have been a very vivid hallucination :)

dizzydoil
19-05-10, 23:06
I have to say now that I get really emotional about this experience- and yes, it might seem funny or weird to you but these things where as clear as day and really emotionally effect me- I would ask you to appreciate my experience, thank you.

I was five/six, poorly- and had been sharing a bed with my Mother for comfort. I awoke, having dreamt about being run over(?). I remember it quite distinctively. Glaring, eyes-widened, around the room I found myself focusing mainly on the path way from the bedroom door, which was slightly open to the side bathroom door, also slightly open. Rubbing my eyes I noticed the sound of child-like music, much like that you would expect to hear at a traditional amusement park. It wasn't very clear- and was very softened, but I could hear it- almost hauntingly echoeing around the room. I shook my head, acknowledging it to of been something from another room in the house- or from another house entirely. It soon faded out into the distance and was followed by a creak of the door- shocked, I sat upright on the bed glaring at the bedroom door...

... and then they came in, one after the other, again and again.

Small, around 7" tall- if not smaller. Completely white, chubby, and very teddy-like. The skin was not furry however, more like silk- almost as if I was to touch them they would ripple like water. No eyes or distinctive features other than pointy heads (I guess?). I couldn't understand what I was seeing- these things, where so... innocent- but they scared me, frightened me to the point I was clenching my eyes tight shut in hope they would go away, or not come closer to me.

It was as if they where skipping- in line, like they knew what they where doing and where they where going. Hopping along from the bedroom door they 'danced' along the bedroom floor and into the gap of the bathroom door. The music began to echo subtley around the room again. I wanted it to stop- this whole experience was toooo surreal. I couldn't handle it- and for my age I couldn't understand it..

.. I counted 16 altogether. All moving together accordingly- and entering the bathroom..

I thought it was just a childhood thing. I was poorly, unwell- I was little and had the imagination of a I don't know, something huge (:p) and so I disguarded the experience for aslong as I could remember until they came back..

It's not like I was thinking about them prior to them returning either.

I was laying in my bed in the morning, my Mother just called me to get up- "It's time for school Dale, get up- I made you some toast! /blah"- sulking and whatever I sat up and was suddenly drawn to my cupboard door- it was slightly open (similarities?). I thought nothing of it of course as those white things never even crossed my mind. Suddenly, in the broad daylight these things began dropping out of the cupboard and dancing on over to my couch. I panicked, almost screaming- jumping back in so much shock- I couldn't understand it- these things where back, those things I thought that they where just a dream or a side effect of being ill- they where hearing in plain sight and 'dancing' on over to the couch. I grabbed a pillow and weirdly shoved it in my face, praying and hoping that when I removed it they wouldn't be here anymore.. they weren't, thank god.

.. recently, I heard the same music I had heard back when I was just a child. I get so emotional over this- I mean I physically get upset, and I can't not dream about them- especially not after the recent experience.

I bet you're like, "he's crazy!" - or "what a load of bull"- but what the hell, I know what I saw.. and it's ****ing creepy.

*and jsut to point out, I make sure every door or window or whatever I open now gets completely shut. With locks if necessary.

:(

peeves
19-05-10, 23:08
One time i heard a noise outside my apartment window rubble was moving off the building in the outside area. And i kept hearing noises and they went away finally.

I, Tomb Raider
19-05-10, 23:15
I hadn't.
Maybe I got scared about some ghosts things some times. :p

Phantasmagoria
19-05-10, 23:34
I have experienced some weird phenomenon. My dad's side of the family has a history of dreams, seeing dead family members, having dreams of family members one night, and them die a few hours after. I don't believe in ghosts, but I find it probable that psychics can predict events without knowing any of the details.

During a long, cold winter night, my dad had just bought a new heater for me, after I was complaining of how cold it was in my room at night. My dad plugged the heater in. It kept my room from getting cold, perhaps a it got a little too hot that night. While I was asleep, I had dream that my cat was stuck in a burning building. I tried to respond to the fireman, standing on the curb of a nearby street, but he blew me off, and instead talked on his cell phone. In my dream, I took it upon my self to whisk in the building to save my cat. I climbed several flights of steps to the room my cat was in. I opened the door, and instead of my cat darting towards me, he darted behind a burning couch. When I approached the couch, I was stunned to see my body, charred and covered in flames. I sprung awake, to see my heater had bursted into flames. We called the fire apartment. They put out the small fire, and there was only minimal damage to my room and the rest of the house. The fireman told us, that if we would have not noticed the heater in time, it could have engulfed our trailer in flames. I always look back and think how much of a close call that was. I have to thank myself, and my dream-woven cat, for waking me in time to get help.

Legend 4ever
19-05-10, 23:44
I have one and it's not a pretty one. Many people say it was only a coincidence, but I don't know what to think.

This happened six years ago in a town I used to live in. The High School and Elementary were in one building, so we often talked to older kids at lunch etc. One of my best friends had an older sister that was friends, well basically with the whole school. One day, my friend asked me to come to her house because her sister was trying to summon ghosts with her friends. All of her friends, about five of them, were High School students, all seniors; and there were three of us who were in seventh grade: my friend in whose house we were, my other friend and I. The older crowd started the preparations: they had a book, letters, and a needle with a piece of thread on it. The three of us were really scared, but the others were pretty chill.

After some time, someone said they had made a contact and the needle hanging on the thread really started moving. No one believed the person who was holding on to it that she didn't move the needle on her own, but they continued. All the way through this, I could barely watch, I was really scared and I felt that there was something wrong about all that. Then the older kids said the ghost was angry and didn't want to talk. They agreed to send it off, but before doing it, they asked one question: "Who here will be the first one to die?" And the thread moved, the needle pointed on the same two letters twice: "G", "A", "G", "A". They all laughed it off, but some were really creeped out by the fact the ghost knew the name of someone in the room. Some said the girl holding the thread was just being mean and wanted to scare them.

However, only a month later, the same six of those people were on their way to fitting-they were supposed to be trying on the prom gowns and tuxeedos. They took the main road because the place they were gong to was in a different town. Somewhere along the road they had a terrible accident and one girl died. It was my friend's sister and her name was Gaga.

I, Tomb Raider
19-05-10, 23:47
^OMG, that's like so interesting. :eek:

Legend 4ever
19-05-10, 23:52
^OMG, that's like so interesting. :eek:

I know, it's very disturbing. I always wonder why even the people who say they don't believe in ghosts or simply don't thing dead souls can be contacted, tell others not to "play with those things" and to not use Ouija boards.

remote91
19-05-10, 23:54
I always hear noises in the house, it can probably be explained, but I was upstairs once alone in the house, the 2 dogs I own were lay next to my bed and it sounded like someone ran up the stairs. I pretty much just froze in fear and then went to check it out.. nothing there!

Oh and my Grandma, who has since passed, once told me she was sat in her armchair at home alone and she turned around to get up to go into the kitchen and she saw her dead aunt stood in the doorway. Needless to say I still get creeped out in her house.

I, Tomb Raider
19-05-10, 23:57
I know, it's very disturbing. I always wonder why even the people who say they don't believe in ghosts or simply don't thing dead souls can be contacted, tell others not to "play with those things" and to not use Ouija boards.

I know, right?
It gave me the creeps. :S
I must admit I believe in ghosts.
There's a village called Bogomila, 50 km away from my town. Many ppl from the Bogomilism died there. And there are some legends of a woman going to the river, under the bridge at night and speaking to her dead kids.

Tonyrobinson
19-05-10, 23:58
I love these threads I've had a few.

An OBE (Outter Body Experience) in which I was looking down on myself suffocating with my blankets over my head but couldn't wake up. I re-entered my body and opened my eyes and the blankets were over my head.

My sister was in the car once and almost crashed as she seen a little girl bloodied and sitting on a lampost.

My father dug up an old coffin at his work whilst he dug and his friend got into it and my dad took a picture on his phone and in it a man was lying behind his friend with his arms around him.

My Granny's son (my uncle) had died. She said she seen Jesus looking through a window to her on the night he was found. She also said a week prior she heard a banshee. The same night my dad had a dream that he forgave his brother as we had cut him off from the family for robbing my grandads posessions for drugs.

A presence of a mans shadow often appears and walks through my upstairs and downstairs bathroom.

My granda seen his dead grandmother in a field when he was a teenager.

Someone screamed into my ear one night and nobody was in my room.

I seen a man playing a piano at the bottom of my bed.

My granda also seen a body without legs floating in a theatre.

We used to live near a Ghost House and me and my siblings would explore it. My brothers name appeared on a wall and it had not been there before. It also disappeared a few minutes later!

I, Tomb Raider
20-05-10, 00:01
I love these threads I've had a few.

An OBE (Outter Body Experience) in which I was looking down on myself suffocating with my blankets over my head but couldn't wake up. I re-entered my body and opened my eyes and the blankets were over my head.

My sister was in the car once and almost crashed as she seen a little girl bloodied and sitting on a lampost.

My father dug up an old coffin at his work whilst he dug and his friend got into it and my dad took a picture on his phone and in it a man was lying behind his friend with his arms around him.

My Granny's son (my uncle) had died. She said she seen Jesus looking through a window to her on the night he was found. She also said a week prior she heard a banshee. The same night my dad had a dream that he forgave his brother as we had cut him off from the family for robbing my grandads posessions for drugs.

A presence of a mans shadow often appears and walks through my upstairs and downstairs bathroom.

My granda seen his dead grandmother in a field when he was a teenager.

Someone screamed into my ear one night and nobody was in my room.

I seen a man playing a piano at the bottom of my bed.

My granda also seen a body without legs floating in a theatre.

We used to live near a Ghost House and me and my siblings would explore it. My brothers name appeared on a wall and it had not been there before. It also disappeared a few minutes later!

Officialy, very interested now.
These are all interesting stuff! :tmb:

Killercowz
20-05-10, 00:10
My milk glass moved by itself once. I laughed got scared, then ran away. 0_0

I, Tomb Raider
20-05-10, 00:13
Here's something interesting.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghosthuntinggeninfo/a/aa060704.htm

RockSteady101
20-05-10, 00:14
Was once exiting a room and a cat ran up from the stairs infront of me, by my feet and into the room I had just left, didn't pay much attention to it as I have 3 cats at home so I closed the door behind it.

As I was closing the door I realised that the cat I saw running swiftly into the room was white and exceedingly furry - my 3 cats are grey, black and bengal (tiger spotted) respectively and all have very fine coats.

I had a cat years ago, Snowball, big white and fluffy (same type/look of Snowball, or was it Snowbell, from the Stuart Little movie) that died of cancer which just like the cat I saw, so I opened the door of the room I had left and there was no cat in there anymore - VERY weird.

I, Tomb Raider
20-05-10, 00:18
Have you heard of the cat that could sense death?

Tombraiderx08
20-05-10, 00:19
One time, I was just hangin out in the living room with some people, and the light fixture in the ceiling started swinging, and there was like, no draft or anything, and that's definitely the least freaky of my experiences but, it was the first time i'd witnessed "poltergeist" activity with other people, so now it's not just me that's crazy, its them too :D

*richietrent*
20-05-10, 00:27
I know this is a little of key but, a few months ago my sister went into labour on a thursday night.. and as i was at work i couldnt go with her.. anyway, i came home from work and called her to see if she's ok, my mum answered and said everything was alright. After hours of waiting (i was very bored by this time!), i started to laugh, the tv was off and to be honest i was staring into thin air just waiting to see whether i'll be an uncle to a niece or nephew, that time past and i started to get really hot and sweating.. minutes later i started crying.. Still no call from my any family members about my sister or a call from herself, so now this is like 2.30/ 3am friday morning.. i just stood in the middle of the room and got a feeling that she had a miscarriage, so i called and my mother was crying... turns out my sister did have a miscarriage!

Something which i failed to say was that my aunty died like 8 years ago, dya think this was her way of letting me down gently or, the fact that i may have been depressed? LOL.

Twilight
20-05-10, 00:29
i saw my aunt that pasted away. me n my family were in her house and i saw like her profile on the stairs. it was bright where we were but a bit darker at the stairs. she was bright and goldish tan. it was so cool.

spikejones
20-05-10, 01:08
earlier, when I was looking at the title of the threads.. I saw this one. And then, to the right side where it shows the thread statistics.. it was all blank for this one! I kid you not. I thought Justin was playing a trick on everyone to be funny. But I scrolled up and back down and they showed up :eek:

Shauni
20-05-10, 01:25
Well I don't believe in this kind of stuff really, but there have been a few things that I really just can't explain. Like one night I woke up and I saw a man standing near me, next to the bed. I blinked a few times and he was still there! Then it disappeared. A few seconds later my husband sat up and was like, "I swear there was a man standing right there"... Not sure what to think of that! O_O

Also, when I first moved into my apartment I heard the voice of both a man and a woman say "Hi" and "Hello" to me (at separate times). It sounded like it was just a few feet away, but there was no one in my room, and I checked and there was no one outside either. No idea where the voice came from. Haven't heard it since. Not sure what to think about that either! lol

CiaKonwerski
20-05-10, 01:50
I believe I have, but others believe I am just imagining it. ;P

Twilight
20-05-10, 02:19
earlier, when I was looking at the title of the threads.. I saw this one. And then, to the right side where it shows the thread statistics.. it was all blank for this one! I kid you not. I thought Justin was playing a trick on everyone to be funny. But I scrolled up and back down and they showed up :eek:

Dude! the spirits are totally messin with us!

"ghosts" are just spirits that aren't in bodies. nothing to fear. we're all spirits with our own animated body....not in the zombie sense though lol.

Tommy123
20-05-10, 03:29
I grew up (and am still living in) a house that used to be haunted. For example doors would slam, voices heard, shadowy figures standing in corners, i never really heard much of what was happening since i was only a little kid.

But one night something grabbed my brother by the throat and started screaming in his ear.

He then decided that at that point he was going to offically move out.

Another Lara
20-05-10, 08:10
Me and my boyfriend have moved into an old house (built around 1740) and was once the home on John Constable... I'm determined that it's got to be haunted, but not experienced anything yet, although I feel quite freaked out soemtimes when I'm there on my own... :o

Liara
20-05-10, 08:53
I don't really believe in this stuff, but when I was in grade school some classmates apparently tried to summon Satan or something at their home. And apparently they almost did.

They were so scared and genuinely freaked out the next day that they talked to my Bible Studies teacher and asked for advice on getting back on the right track.

But a few months ago, when it was snowing here, water was running through the pipes at night, and at one point I actually thought Samara from The Ring would show up in my room :pi:
Gosh, that reminds me of something I blocked out months ago... I watched the Ring last year, and didn't get spooked in the least. Then, many many months after, I was trying to sleep one Summer. I woke up, scared out of my mind for no reason and stared getting severely paranoid. My sister was away, so I was alone in my room for the first time in ages.

I was convinced that Samara would crawl out of my TV if I didn't do something. I knew it was crazy, but I couldn't help myself. So I turned on the TV and proceeded to watch cartoons from 4AM till 10AM, trying to keep the darn set going so a fictional character wouldn't kill me. :pi:

I don't really believe in this stuff, but for some reason that movie combined with my love of Silent Hill triggered some paranoia in me.

But one night something grabbed my brother by the throat and started screaming in his ear.
Woah, spooky stuff... Sounds like one of those episodes you see on the Discovery Channel about spirits.

michaeldt
20-05-10, 08:59
I believe this suits the thread perfectly :D
JDZBgHBHQT8

Mikky
20-05-10, 15:10
No, but I'm looking forward to reading some experiences here! :mis:

~*~Chloe~*~
20-05-10, 15:17
I think that the house I live in now is haunted, I've experiences pictures falling and smashing, my chair spinning in the middle of the night and waking up in the middle of the night convinced that I was floating in the air and spinning :)

My mum has had a few experiences though, at the age of 15 she decided to do a ouija board with her friends, some random numbers and letters came up (I'm not sure what they were but a friend made a note of them), the next day my mum and the same friends were on a bus which crashed and that same combination of numbers and letters were on the number plate of the bus :confused:

A few years later, a different set of friends asked if she wanted to do a ouija board in the local graveyard, she said no obviously, still being freaked out about that last time...all of the friends who did that second ouija board all died within a year in mysterious ways.

So dont do ouija boards guys!

igonge
20-05-10, 15:28
Last week *laralover* and I were chatting about paranormal experiences quite late at night and afterwards I had to close the doors, shut the curtains and turn all the lights on because I got freaked out lol.

Capt. Murphy
20-05-10, 15:40
In the mid 80's my family moved into a church that had been closed (eh, no. They didn't write ICHABOD above the front door :p ). My dad remodeled it into a house.

One day some months or years later (by now most of the rooms were already in place/built) I'm going into the kitchen. I go from the living room into the dining room. We have a hard wood floor in the dining room. I see on the floor these small wet foot prints, like that of a child. They started near the middle of the room (closer to the living room actually), and there were about 3, 4, or maybe 5 steps going towards the kitchen. Then they ended.

They were smaller than my feet and there wasn't any water containers like water bowls for pets anywhere close by.

Another time, (in the kitchen this time) my mother was washing dishes, then, at some point she felt something touch her back. She thought it was me playing around. But I guess she turned around and nobody was there. That's when she called me in there and told me what happened.

My (ex)brother-in-law (Randy)... The night his father died... Randy couldn't sleep. At this point he already knew his dad passed away. He was in the kitchen, sitting at the table (I think). And at some point he seen the hands on his watch moving backwards. He felt like it was his dad doing it.

My youngest/late Aunt. She had complications with diabetes. One evening she collapsed or had choked on something (I can't really recall now). Her boyfriend (Tim) had called the paramedics to come and try to save her. They performed CPR on her, but they couldn't bring her back. Yet, they kept working on her. It was some days later, Tim said he seen a man with white hair standing on the porch by the sliding glass door (this was near where she collapsed), and he said that she wasn't coming back. Shortly after that he didn't see that guy anywhere again. And he didn't come with any of the First Responders (for medical emergencies). About this... It was some weeks prior that my Aunt had started to come back to church, she had prayed at the alter and rededicated her life to God. So, we all think that was an Angel that was saying she wouldn't be coming back.

That same boyfriend of my Aunt, Tim. He said he was in a house where someone used to live in it, but I think they died there. Anyway, he seen this real hideous old woman with pointy sharp teeth. I think she screamed at him and bit him on the arm. Then she disappeared.

Another one of my Aunts said she knew some people that used a Ouija board and they seen these small monkey like imps or demons up in their closet at night, and they'd shake the bed.

That Aunt (Mildred)... She had been taken to the hospital for a broken back. There, they found out she was eaten up with cancer (obviously from her smoking most of her life) and didn't have long to live. And she had declined in health very quickly, and was dying. One morning I have a dream. I'm in the yard of one of Mildred's houses that she used to live in. I'm painting a picture, in it is a river. I say; "This is for Middy." Just then I wake up, crying, and not 1 second later my dad comes into my room to tell me she had passed away last night. To me the river symbolized death, as in crossing over, or that was what had happened. Like it was a premonition.

Smog
20-05-10, 15:55
No, but...

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/Smog909/i_want_to_believe.jpg?t=1274370655

That said, these appeared last week, not far at all from where I live; one next to Stonehenge (within walking distance of my house) and one beside Old Sarum (a fifteen minute drive). They don't really constitute a paranormal experience, but they do look pretty cool.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/Smog909/cropcircle.jpg?t=1274370858

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/Smog909/oldsarum.jpg?t=1274370882