PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox Dropped from "Transformers 3".

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-05-10, 01:07
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/mu/ymv/146/movies_usmovies_ah/MeganFoxDroppedFrom39Transformers339.jpg

After making comments about the film's director, Megan Fox will not appear in "Transformers 3."

Full Article (http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/megan-fox-dropped-from-transformers-3)

Wow, that's kind of crazy. O.o Maybe the movie will put more focus on the action and less on sexuality as a result of this decision. We shall see.

spikejones
20-05-10, 01:09
I'm going on strike then

remote91
20-05-10, 01:10
Ha. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, Fox!

miss.haggard
20-05-10, 01:11
Its not going to make the movie any better or worse. The series sucks. There, I said it.

tranniversary119
This could either be a good thing...or a bad thing (for her).

trlestew
Didn't they settle that whole dispute about a year ago? They said she would still be in. Now they just say no?

Carbonek_0051
Oh well, she could do better. :p

Legends
20-05-10, 01:12
And then Transformers is dead.

Ward Dragon
Wow, that's kind of crazy. O.o Maybe the movie will put more focus on the action and less on sexuality as a result of this decision. We shall see.

If there are even more robots and explosions, then I'm totally in :jmp:

Gregori
Number 2 was really bad. I was hoping they were not going to make anymore of these :(

Ward Dragon
20-05-10, 01:13
Number 2 was really bad.

It had robots. It had explosions. That's all I expected from it and I was happy :p

spikejones
20-05-10, 01:14
Its not going to make the movie any better or worse. The series sucks. There, I said it.

I pretty much only watched it because Megan Fox was in it. ;)

trlestew
20-05-10, 01:14
Awesome :cool:

Gregori
20-05-10, 01:15
It had robots. It had explosions. That's all I expected from it and I was happy :p

It was like watching a video game, but not being able to play it!!!:p

I really loved the first one :)

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 01:15

It's so sad, but same. :vlol:

Legend 4ever
20-05-10, 01:16
I'm pretty sure people will want to see it even without her in it. I mean, was she really the only good thing about that movie?(Don't ask me, because I was bored watching the first thirty minutes of the first one.)

Legend of Lara
So, the third will be more CGI crap but without the eye candy.

Great.

That's... great.

tranniversary119

Same :pi:

spikejones
20-05-10, 01:17
It's so sad, but same. :vlol:

psst nate... she doesn't have a penis.

Ward Dragon
It was like watching a video game, but not being able to play it!!!:p

Ah, fair enough :p

I really loved the first one :)

I liked both movies, but I really love Beast Wars. I don't think any Transformers movie could live up to that series in my mind, so I'm pretty much happy going into the movie expecting nothing and just watching the graphical effects :p

Legends

Not including her in the third movie would be a big ass mistake! I won't even see it if she's not in it. Shia is not that popular, him I could do without. :p

Carbonek_0051
psst nate... she doesn't have a penis.

No, but she's Megan Foxxy. :p

I'm like obsessed with her. xD

trlestew
20-05-10, 01:19
Megan Fox isn't even that hot...

Honestly, once a 'meh' CGI extravaganza reaches its third mark, I dont have much hope for it anyway :/

Gregori
How do you know she doesn't have penis..... Have you checked?

Legend 4ever
Not including her in the third movie would be a big ass mistake! I won't even see it if she's not in it. Shia is not that popular, him I could do without. :p

I always wondered why. He did Indiana Jones, Eagle Eye, two Transformers movies, they were all blockbusters. He should be a big star. Plus, he's cute.

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 01:20
Megan Fox isn't even that hot...

Leave. Leave now. I don't even........http://i48.************/mc6ov4.gif

CiaKonwerski
20-05-10, 01:22
I think she had the right to stand up and I am glad that she did. I mean, if the director kept giving her these stupid lines and this stupid sexual role, then she should have said something. I do not agree that she went about it the right way, but I am glad that she said something. It is not her fault they gave her such a ridiculous role.

I disagree Legends. I think that Shia is very well-known. After his portrayal in Even Stevens, Indiana Jones, Eagle Eye, and both Transformers, and this other movie I cannot think of at this time, he is very popular IMO, at least to the public. Maybe not the media, but to the public eye he is.

Legends
20-05-10, 01:23
^And with that ridicules role, she made the film more popular than it would have been without her.

I always wondered why. He did Indiana Jones, Eagle Eye, two Transformers movies, they were all blockbusters. He should be a big star. Plus, he's cute.

Yeah, he has done quite a few movies, and he is a good actor. But he is a trainwreck! I actually think people are going to miss Megan more than they would miss Shia. Even though her acting parts in the movies aren't massive, she's the "star". She has become that anyway.

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-05-10, 01:23
if the director kept giving her these stupid lines and this stupid sexual role, then she should have said something.

All she does is sexual roles, regardless of the director.

Trigger_happy
20-05-10, 01:25
If its true then it means that half the reason for watching the films is gone. And I don't think the film can get by with just slow motion explosions.

CiaKonwerski
20-05-10, 01:26
I am sure she does not ask "Can I please have this sexy role where I am bending over my motorbike and sweating". I know that she is in sexy roles, but I am sure that she does not know what exactly the role is going to fully be about. I can see where she may have known with that movie Jennifer's Body, but in the Transformers, I have a feeling that she was expecting to be more action oriented and less sexual, hence why she is upset about the directing and claiming that Michael Bay is acting all-powerful and not letting her do what she wants at all.

Ward Dragon
20-05-10, 01:27
And I don't think the film can get by with just slow motion explosions.

I think it could :pi:

EmeraldFields
20-05-10, 01:28
Ha. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, Fox!

Exactly. Calling the director "Hitler" didn't help her out. :p

Gregori
20-05-10, 01:34
Maybe she is just calling a spade a spade!!

Draco
20-05-10, 01:34

His name is easy to forget.

EmeraldFields
20-05-10, 01:35
Maybe she is just calling a spade a spade!!

Maybe, but the truth hurts and Michael Bay didn't want to hear it! :p

Catapharact
20-05-10, 01:55
It sucked with her in it. It will suck equally without her.

The only reason why I watched Transformers is because I got to see the flashy side of modern military tactics and techs. Not many movies have shown any good simulated shots of an A-10 Airstrike (the only other movie I can think of is "Courage Under Fire.")

The positive thing about Michael Bay is his good relationship with the U.S. military so that means we get to see actual tactics and toys used in live action situations in his movies. Most movies usually just use CG effects to fill those gaps in.

Not only that, I love his creative use of pyrotechnics and explosives for simulated combat. Did you know he used detonator cords for all those simulated bullet hits in the desert sand? The man is a maniac!

Twilight
20-05-10, 01:59
that's fine, i only watched it for the robot fights and shia labeouf...

]{eith
20-05-10, 02:02
Transformers sucks regardless of her involvement, imo. It would be good if she could land a decent role and stretch that acting muscle.

amiro1989
20-05-10, 02:05
I don't hate her anymore... But still, good riddance.

TRhalloween
20-05-10, 02:07
They just killed the only thing that made the films popular. Michael Bay is a tit anyway.

tranniversary119
20-05-10, 02:09
Megan Fox: It Was My Decision to Leave Transformers
Megan Fox is seeking to transform rumor to fact.

The actress is slamming speculation she was booted from the third installment of the Transformers action film franchise.

“Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformers 3," reps for the actress, 24, tell PEOPLE. "It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.”

Citing unnamed sources, Variety reports the studio and the film's director, Michael Bay, intend to cast another actress as star Shia LaBeouf's love interest to move the story in a different direction.

Shooting for the film, slated for a July 2011 release, is expected to kick off this summer in locations across the U.S.

Fox, meanwhile, is prepping for the June 18 release of Jonah Hex, an action film she stars in opposite Josh Brolin, John Malkovich and Will Arnett.

Source (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386636,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent)

CiaKonwerski
20-05-10, 02:10
Good to hear that she left rather than being fired. :)

Catapharact
20-05-10, 02:13
They just killed the only thing that made the films popular. Michael Bay is a tit anyway.

Actually its because she totally (and unprofessionally) shot out blurbs against the movie and the production team. You have to agree with Michael Bay's statement though:

Well, that's Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, "Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it." But I 100% disagree with her. Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in "Armageddon." Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did "Transformers"--and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from "Bad Boys." Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in "Transformers." I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films.

Michael Bay is a demanding director... He demands a lot of physicality out of his actors. He is more of a "on the fly" kind of director so he expects the production team and the actors to roll as soon as they come on the set. Megan... Well... *chuckles* is a bit of the prissy type so its no surprise that she didn't like Michael's shooting style.

miss.haggard
20-05-10, 02:15
Dude, I just remembered that Shia LeDouche was in Even Stevens. Whaaaaaaa?

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 02:16
Megan Fox: It Was My Decision to Leave Transformers

Source (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386636,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent)

That's weird, because I was just telling my boyfriend I think she left. Because the article in the opening post didn't say anything on why she wasn't returning. xD

TRhalloween
20-05-10, 02:16
Actually its because she totally (and unprofessionally) shot out blurbs against the movie and the production team. You have to agree with Michael Bay's statement though:

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to so: 1. She decided herself not to return for the third film, she wasn't fired
2. Her opinions on the movie and production team didn't make the movies famous, she did.

Catapharact
20-05-10, 02:21
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to so: 1. She decided herself not to return for the third film, she wasn't fired

Oh I am sure she would have been ousted off anyway ;). It takes a very physical actor (and an actor who is willing to put all they have in the physical side of the role) to work with Bay. If she would have continued to be the prissy penut, she would have been thrown out anyway.

2. Her opinions on the movie and production team didn't make the movies famous, she did.

No, the movie was famous because its a Michael Bay movie and its Transformers. The brand name itself brought out record number of Transformer Geeks from hiding. Couple that with there stereotypical major blockbuster themes (Big Explosions, Action comic relief moments and yes... a pair of chesticles) and you have a hit.

SkyPuppy
20-05-10, 02:31
wow, now people can actually focuss on the movie instead of her body :whi:

TheBloodRed
20-05-10, 02:41
I would laugh like a gaggle of geese at this but she actually worked being in the movie.

Let's just see how this plays out, I am pretty sure the fans are going to complain intensely. :P

Draco
20-05-10, 02:56
So basically she was in character out of the movie too?

Tommy123
20-05-10, 03:04
well they just killed the one reason to see the third IMO

the 2nd was just awful

Lenochka
20-05-10, 03:05
Aw... well I guess I have no reason to go see it now =/

LightningRider
20-05-10, 03:48
I lol'ed.

There's no reason to watch the movie anymore.

Andyroo
20-05-10, 03:51
Good riddance to her.

I might actually see Transformers 3, now that she won't be in it.

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-05-10, 05:03
I am sure she does not ask "Can I please have this sexy role where I am bending over my motorbike and sweating". I know that she is in sexy roles, but I am sure that she does not know what exactly the role is going to fully be about. I can see where she may have known with that movie Jennifer's Body, but in the Transformers, I have a feeling that she was expecting to be more action oriented and less sexual, hence why she is upset about the directing and claiming that Michael Bay is acting all-powerful and not letting her do what she wants at all.

She looked at the script and knew exactly what she was getting into before she did. Megan has no problems doing sexual roles whatsoever. I've never seen her do anything else but sexy. That's not the director's fault.

SkyPuppy
20-05-10, 05:09
She looked at the script and knew exactly what she was getting into before she did. Megan has no problems doing sexual roles whatsoever. I've never seen her do anything else but sexy. That's not the director's fault.

i agree with Melonie 100%. Megan Fox knows she's hot and knows she can get paid a butt load of cash for being hot. we all know she doesn't get roles because of how 'good' of an actress she is. :rolleyes:

Shark_Blade
20-05-10, 05:23
Transformers sucks anyway so no loss for me.

ShadyCroft
20-05-10, 05:36
I'm not a fan of her anyways. Hello, I'm gay ! :p All she does is run and flap her boobs.
but its a good thing I guess cause I got tired of my friends talking about how curvy she is and all after watching Trans 1 and 2. :)

and oh ! have they really resolved the dispute or was she kicked out because of what she said, as someone said, biting the hand that feeds ?

voltz
20-05-10, 09:19
One would figure if Megan was so quick to criticize a director who knows how to draw in mass numbers, everyone would bring this to the forefront before they even think about scripting a role for her.

Irony is bliss, let the ***** enjoy a fair serving of it.

marla_biggs
20-05-10, 10:36
Cut to the film flopping!

TRLegendLuver
20-05-10, 11:09
Fox, its your own fault. I'm glad she got kicked out. She's not that good of an actress.

Dina_Croft
20-05-10, 11:33
Well, it was about time.

tonyme
20-05-10, 12:03
I can't stand her. That doesn't mean I'm happy she got dropped but I'm just saying it doesn't really matter to me... She sucks anyway!

igonge
20-05-10, 12:10
The next one will flop lol

I like Megan, she's quite good.

Antonio
20-05-10, 13:45
I was expected this since 10 months ago there was a thread here where is Bay's people talking about work with Megan is like she's a spoil child and of course the article says the same thing. It's not surprise why she left! Probably she got better role in other project, even working with Michael Bay is hard, though. She know that working with Bay is a nightmare, but also she is working on blockbuster what will make her famous.
I'm glade that she left! Megan is hot, but she is exacting hot so that makes me more annoying. Maybe she should wear less black makeup IMO.
Now I want to know who is gonna replace Megan.

Chocola teapot
20-05-10, 13:46
HaHa, Lol.

She's a crap actress anyway.

CerebralAssassin
20-05-10, 14:03
transformers?pffff...she can do better than that!:p

the third movie is gonna tank lol:p

IceColdLaraCroft
20-05-10, 14:05

She's the only reason many men went to see the film(s). Maybe Mr. Director needs to get over his ego. Not every actress is going to work well with a director, but that doesn't mean a film can't be made.

I haven't seen either film b/c they're complete :cen: but I agree that Transformers 3 isn't going to made now.

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 14:07
I haven't seen either film b/c they're complete :cen:

How can you tell if you haven't seen them...? :confused:

You're right, though. :p

IceColdLaraCroft
20-05-10, 14:13
How can you tell if you haven't seen them...? :confused:

You're right, though. :p

somethings you can just figure out from the previews

It's like in Legend when you return to Peru and the loading screen has that "there's something in the light quote" you just know it was Lara on the other side talking to her mother.

That and Megan Fox is an Academy Award winner compared to Shai LeBeouf.

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 15:04
Fox, its your own fault. I'm glad she got kicked out. She's not that good of an actress.

I can't stand her. That doesn't mean I'm happy she got dropped but I'm just saying it doesn't really matter to me... She sucks anyway!

She didn't get dropped, if you read through the thread someone posted an article about Megan leaving the film herself.

Mikky
20-05-10, 15:07
It's because she's gonna be Lara in TR3! :jmp: :ton:

Survival
20-05-10, 15:13
They could always hire Odette Yustman. She looks like Fox and has only slightly higher IQ.

Mikky
20-05-10, 15:15
They could always hire Odette Yustman. She looks like Fox and has only slightly higher IQ.

:vlol:

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 15:17
I don't think they are going to replace her with someone, I think they are just going to write her character out of the story.

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 15:18
I don't think they are going to replace her with someone, I think they are just going to write her character out of the story.

She's gonna get killed off off-screen, isn't she?

marla_biggs
20-05-10, 15:21
It's because she's gonna be Lara in TR3! :jmp: :ton:

Maybe you're right! :jmp:

Alpharaider47
20-05-10, 15:24
Not really a big fan of her, but now there's no reason to see the third movie lol. Didn't even see the second though to be fair.

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 15:27
She's gonna get killed off off-screen, isn't she?

Most likely, I think there might be a scene at the start where Sam gets a call and they inform her the Decepticons killed her, and then that's his motivation for this film.

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 15:30
Most likely, I think there might be a scene at the start where Sam gets a call and they inform her the Decepticons killed her, and then that's his motivation for this film.

I was thinking that, yes.

hitnrun017
20-05-10, 16:35
Aw but they finally admitted they loved each other. :p

That's kind of unexpected. I really enjoyed the first film, but the second was one of the worst movies I've EVER seen. I'm no Megan Fox fan, but she was surprisingly the only part worth watching... which isn't saying much, but still.

Lenochka
20-05-10, 17:17
Maybe its good that she is out... Why would anyone want to work with such a sleazeball (http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/07072009/5/michael-bay-made-megan-fox-wash-car-transformers-audition-0.html) anyway? lmao

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 17:19
Maybe its good that she is out... Why would anyone want to work with such a sleazeball (http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/07072009/5/michael-bay-made-megan-fox-wash-car-transformers-audition-0.html) anyway? lmao

Michael Bay sounds so pleasant...

TippingWater
20-05-10, 17:22
Megan Fox Dropped from "Transformers 3".
Awesome :cln: , well she can't act , not that acting would be relevant in a movie like Transformers :vlol: .

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 17:27
I know right? :/
Awesome :cln: , well she can't act , not that acting would be relevant in a movie like Transformers :vlol: .

She wasn't dropped, it was her decision to leave.

xXhayleyroxXx
20-05-10, 17:31
Shes a pretty face, but not a nice person. Serves her right.

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 17:32
What serves her right? She chose to leave.

knightgames
20-05-10, 17:34
Both sides are full of crap.

Megan is on the screen because of her looks and nothing else. She's fooling herself otherwise. She read the scripts before signing the dotted lines. She was there for the hottness factor. I'm sure the scripts made that abundantly clear.

Bay made Will Smith popular? Does he not remember Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and his music career before Bad Boys? Ben Affleck did a little movie with Matt Damon called Good Will Hunting. If anything I think he used Affleck's GWH fame to bolster his movie. Nick Cage had several movies under his belt before doing Gone in 60 Seconds.

Transformers would have done well if Ewe Boll directed it. It already had market appeal because of the long running cartoon series which tapped into peoples nostalgia.

While I'm ranting ;) I didn't go see Indiana Jones because of Shia, and I know I'm not looking on IMDB to see his next offering. He so far doesn't have the star power to be a marquee actor.

lara c. fan
20-05-10, 17:36
Transformers would have done well if Ewe Boll directed it. It already had market appeal because of the long running cartoon series which tapped into peoples nostalgia.

Uwe Boll ruins EVERYTHING!

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 17:37

True dat.

knightgames
20-05-10, 17:37

Agreed, but I didn't have a high opinion of Transformers either. So it works out as an even trade. ;)

lara c. fan
20-05-10, 17:38
Agreed, but I didn't have a high opinion of Transformers either. So it works out as an even trade. ;)

Uwe Boll would make your opinion LOWER! :p

Carbonek_0051
20-05-10, 17:39
Bay made Will Smith popular? Does he not remember Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and his music career before Bad Boys? Ben Affleck did a little movie with Matt Damon called Good Will Hunting. If anything I think he used Affleck's GWH fame to bolster his movie. Nick Cage had several movies under his belt before doing Gone in 60 Seconds.

And there is the reason I dislike Bay (besides the fact he is a sleezeball). He claims he made every actor in his films. His films aren't even that good.

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 17:40
Uwe Boll would make your opinion LOWER! :p

There would be nudity.

Tons of it.

lara c. fan
20-05-10, 17:41
There would be nudity.

Tons of it.

Stop trying to sell Uwe Boll.
KIDDING!

Legend of Lara
20-05-10, 17:43
Stop trying to sell Uwe Boll.
I'm into that stuff, see.

The Decepticons would be equipped with naughty tentacles and now we're in full-on "weird" mode. Shut it down. :pi:

lara c. fan
20-05-10, 17:44
The Decepticons would be equipped with naughty tentacles and now we're in full-on "weird" mode. Shut it down. :pi:

...Dear god, there's no hope for you.

Minty Mouth
20-05-10, 17:46

30 Rock reference.

Nemo_91
20-05-10, 17:53
Transformers sucks anyway so no loss for me.

This.

Jo269976
20-05-10, 19:00
*sigh*

Why couldn't it be Michael Bay? The man doesn't know how to make films. He has the reverse Midas touch, everything he touches turns to ****.

Trigger_happy
21-05-10, 01:33
Hearing that the incredibly lovely Gemma Arterton might be replacing Fox as the new love interest totally piques my interest again. I love that woman.

Here's a source:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/20052010/5/megan-fox-dropped-transformers-3-0.html

Some random models with very little acting history are meant to be auditioning as well.

demonslayer
21-05-10, 09:04
:(

Chocola teapot
21-05-10, 11:07
*sigh*

Why couldn't it be Michael Bay? The man doesn't know how to make films. He has the reverse Midas touch, everything he touches turns to ****.

Oh the mental imagery. <3

voltz
21-05-10, 11:33
You know I'm kinda doubting Megan really quit the series. Considering that Bay's crew had their share of words about her before, I wouldn't be surprised she was actually fired and trying to save face before word gets out.

marla_biggs
21-05-10, 11:37
Fans should start a petition!

voltz
21-05-10, 11:38
Nah, she's not worth it.

da tomb raider!
21-05-10, 11:40
You know I'm kinda doubting Megan really quit the series. Considering that Bay's crew had their share of words about her before, I wouldn't be surprised she was actually fired and trying to save face before word gets out.

Ditto.

In any case, I can't say I care. Megan Fox? Transformers? I'm yawning already.

Legend of Lara
21-05-10, 11:52
Fans should start a petition!

"Give us back our fanservice!!! :mad: :("

Nenya awakens
21-05-10, 13:09
The film wont miss her, It's not like she added anything to the storyline except T&A

Fallen.Angel
22-05-10, 18:51
Heck yes! :jmp: I would have never expected it, but it's certainly good news for me.

Sir Croft
22-05-10, 20:16
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/overreaction]

Carbonek_0051
22-05-10, 20:18
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/overreaction]

There is always Jonah Hex (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=167869). ;) :p

TippingWater
22-05-10, 20:23
The film wont miss her, It's not like she added anything to the storyline except T&A

And a bit of lip biting/pursing action :ton: .

Sir Croft
22-05-10, 21:56
There is always Jonah Hex (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=167869). ;) :p

Oh... cleavage :cln: