PDA

View Full Version : Dreams!!

Gregori
23-05-10, 16:41
I've been having weird dreams lately.... so I thought it would be good to make a thread for people to share their dreams.

In my dream last night, I was standing on frozen sea, and the was shark waiting beneath ice and I kept melting little holes in the ice, teasing the shark to break through!!!! Eventually the ice sheet collapsed and the shark broke through with all its razor sharp teeth........ and then I woke up :(

Lee croft
23-05-10, 16:47
I had a Dream of what Lady Gaga's new music video would look like It starts off her dressed like your everyday person (shes in disguise) and she is looking down at a guy on a bed and the bed has been ripped to shreds, then she grabs him with one hand and throws him out of the window and he lands inside a huge bin with Diamonds on (big, big Diamonds) and as he lands in the bin Lady Gaga is already down there with him (but not in the bin) and then she starts singing.

Edit: I didnt get to see the rest of it i woke up :(

Alive_and_Funky
23-05-10, 16:51
I had a Dream of what Lady Gaga's new music video would look like It starts off her dressed like your everyday person (shes in disguise) and she is looking down at a guy on a bed and the bed has been ripped to shreds, then she grabs him with one hand and throws him out of the window and he lands inside a huge bin with Diamonds on (big, big Diamonds) and as he lands in the bin Lady Gaga is already down there with him (but not in the bin) and then she starts singing.

Edit: I didnt get to see the rest of it i woke up :(
Sounds more like a premonition than a dream. :p

sandygrimm
23-05-10, 16:52
My dreams are too weird to remember .. I mean freaked out, like broccoli monsters chasing me up a bean stock.
My funnest dreams are those in which I am in a lotus position and levitate or fly over distances. :p

Lee croft
23-05-10, 16:57
Sounds more like a premonition than a dream. :p

All my dreams are werid :o

Buffy87
23-05-10, 16:59
Erm.. I had a rather excellent dream about Ronan Keating... but I had best not share the precise details of that on a family friendly forum.

Other than that I had a very odd dream whereby my friends and I went to France and had a conversation with Marie Antoinette about the legal ramifications of constructive trusts on cohabitants. Very very odd dream. I have a Chancery Practice exam tomorrow so that's where the cohabitants stuff comes from but Marie Antoinette... no clue. Bit out of left field.

On a side note I have been reliably informed by my sister that upon sharing a room on holiday I spoke in fluent French, fluent German and Gaelic whilst in my sleep. I can speak the first two reasonably well but Gaelic not so much. Bit odd to say the least.

Quasimodo
23-05-10, 17:17
I often have nightmares where the floor falls away to reveal a pit of fire. A more common one is where I go to a new school/college and can't find the room I'm supposed to be in, and there's all sorts of broken or surreal ladders, ropes, stairs, bridges, and platforms connecting the different storeys and buildings.

Gregori
23-05-10, 17:20
Too much Tomb Raider!!!! :cln:

CerebralAssassin
23-05-10, 17:21
I have naughty dreams sometimes!!:cln:

the rest are just plain odd.

Gregori
23-05-10, 17:21
tell us about your naughty dreams !!!!!

mind
23-05-10, 17:22
Last night, I had a dream about having sex with a girl. It scared me because I thought I might be straight.

Catracoth
23-05-10, 17:23
I'm not a fan of my dreams. They're rarely pleasant, and when they are pleasant, it's to a percentage. I usually dream about denied wishes or aspirations, in which I wake up crying or totally delirious. For instance, I used to be friends with someone whom I found myself irrevocably infatuated with, but never had a chance with - then I got into a serious relationship and then the other person was available...perfect timing :rolleyes:. I'll dream about being with them and stuff like that.

It's weird, because I'm incredibly and undeniably elated with my relationship and I would by no means compromise it for anything, but I'm always upset in spite of the aforementioned torture.

But now the other person is in their own relationship and I've cut off all connections with them to avoid any more emotional pain. Hopefully, my dreams will follow in my good behaviour.

MangelinaJolie
23-05-10, 17:24
My dream last night was going to college. Unfortunately none of my classes were what I wanted, so it became a nightmare that I ended up walking out on. :vlol:

lara c. fan
23-05-10, 17:32
I had a rather weird one.

I dreamt that there was a school (and where it was corresponded to a place in real life, I realized about 2 years later), and this school was just...normal. Well, normal apart from the fact it had giant trucks and people have assault rifles guarding the entrances. So, having had around 4 lessons (Which passed in about, oh, a minute), me and someone I met decided to bust out of the school for whatever reason. We barely managed to dodge the guards, nearly getting shot in the process. Then, after another jump, I found me and that person in a forest, where he got caught. I then tried to get away, but I got caught myself. So, in the back of a van that they were using to take me back to school, I had a guy from the school that I was about to go to in real life start talking to me, saying stuff like "It's not a good start, is it?". After another jump, I end up tied to a table, and one of the guards walked in with his assault rifle. Then, as he raises it, I woke up.

I hated that dream. Properly felt real.

Gregori
23-05-10, 17:34
Your dream has the right idea..... school is kind of a prison for children :)

lara c. fan
23-05-10, 17:37
Your dream has the right idea..... school is kind of a prison for children :)

I guess it is :p

ultima espio
23-05-10, 17:41
I've had some strange dreams, most of which either involve death, or an alternate version of one of my memories:confused:

Alpharaider47
23-05-10, 17:44
I've had some off dreams but I can hardly remember any of em =/

Legend of Lara
23-05-10, 18:43
I once dreamt of myself being stalked by three assassins in some house. They had guns, but were worse at aiming than Stormtroopers. Because of this I was able to eliminate all of them. Then I went to a wrestling match at the city pool and... I can't remember anything more.

TRfan23
23-05-10, 18:43
My dreams are too weird to say.

I've always wanted to try lucid dreaming :D Sadly it's not easy :(

ultima espio
23-05-10, 18:53
My dreams are too weird to say.

I've always wanted to try lucid dreaming :D Sadly it's not easy :(

I've done that a few times, problem is once i start to take over, i either wake up, or the dream does its own thing again:(

Dina_Croft
23-05-10, 18:57
My dreams are so pleasant that when I wake up I even cry sometimes because it's not real. Agh I hate my dreams.

peeves
23-05-10, 19:40
I have weird dreams as well. Yesterday i had a dream about me in a playground toy tent on the top floor on a hill and eventually i went inside the building then i was in the house in the kitchen it was a big kitchen with many burners then i had a big apartment then i woke up.

Cynic
23-05-10, 19:50
I had a wierd dream at Friday: a little part was romantic, but most of it was weird and strange.
But I had a dream like this once before: I was dancing with a girl I like in some kind of library/bookstore/souvenier shop. That was not the strangest part: there were some kind of symbiotes in jars and some were even possesing people.

Legend of Lara
23-05-10, 20:00
I had a wierd dream at Friday: a little part was romantic, but most of it was weird and strange.
But I had a dream like this once before: I was dancing with a girl I like in some kind of library/bookstore/souvenier shop. That was not the strangest part: there were som kind of symbiotes in jars and some were even possesing people.

Oh, my god...

You dreamed Spiderman 3?! :eek: My condolences. :( :hug:

Cynic
23-05-10, 20:02
Oh, my god...

You dreamed Spiderman 3?! :eek: My condolences. :( :hug:

:confused:

How can you think of something like that?

I didn't even watch Spiderman 3. :cln: The symbiotes were more like from Stargate. :)

Legend of Lara
23-05-10, 20:05
:confused:

How can you think of something like that?

I didn't even watch Spiderman 3. :cln: The symbiotes were more like from Stargate. :)

Because Spiderman 3 had awkward dancing and symbiotes that possessed people. :p

igonge
23-05-10, 20:07
I had a sort of premonition dream a couple of nights ago.

In the dream, an old friend was over at my house and she was spewing all over the place (lol). She said to me that she was was going to fail at life and that's why she was sick, in real life this really wouldn't be true, she is a very smart girl who tops everything. Before I woke up, in the dream my mum said she must've caught my old friends bug because she felt sick.

When I woke up the next day, my mum had caught a bug and was in the toilet spewing most of the day and I found out that my old friend didn't get into college. Quite weird.

Cynic
23-05-10, 20:08
That's quite weird, as you say.

Because Spiderman 3 had awkward dancing and symbiotes that possessed people. :p

Didn't know that. But the symbiotes were more Stargate-like :D

Vinkula
23-05-10, 21:10
I had a dream I was in the bath with Miss Right <3

Tombraiderx08
23-05-10, 21:12
I dreamed I was being attacked by a pregnant man the other day, good times ^_^

almayah
23-05-10, 21:14
I dreamed once that every year all TRForumers come to one country(the mods and admins pay the flight :ton:)and meet eachother

LoL

There was also a time I dreamed I was on titanic when it was sinking :pi:

Vinkula
23-05-10, 21:16
^ COOL! I was once in the plain, when it was swimming o-O

Kelly Craftman
23-05-10, 21:24
I had a dream that me and a guy where near the coast and he proposed to me, but the next day he forget we got engaged and i ran off crying to the beach he proposed to me and just say there watching the sun set and he comes and sits by me, watching the sun set.

almayah
23-05-10, 21:27
I had a dream that me and a guy where near the coast and he proposed to me, but the next day he forget we got engaged and i ran off crying to the beach he proposed to me and just say there watching the sun set and he comes and sits by me, watching the sun set.

That's so romantic
That I wanna puke :pi:

Here's another one
I dreamed that I was on a party with my friends, when suddendly everyone dissapeared, the lights were off. I tried to find my friends, but I kept being attacked by some mutants :rolleyes:
That was the night I played silent hill :eek:

Gregori
23-05-10, 21:50
I dreamed I was being attacked by a pregnant man the other day, good times ^_^

Indeed!!:jmp:

Chocola teapot
23-05-10, 22:38
I had a dream that I was eating an everlasting refresher Lolly,

(Which I'd eaten the previous night)

Lmao, I wish!

Lee croft
23-05-10, 22:52
That's so romantic
[COLOR="White"]That I wanna puke [COLOR]:pi:

:vlol:

spikejones
23-05-10, 22:55
i used to have dreams that i was naked in school

i rarely remember my dreams anymore unless they are nightmares. but to be honest, i can't really recall the last one i had.

DgoOdz94
23-05-10, 22:57
I once had a dream that I was "stuck" in Silent Hill..... i woke up screaming in the middle of the night... o_O :p

Other of my dreams are just stupid and pointless and make want to say "Why the hell did I had that dream?" in the morning.

Little-Lara
23-05-10, 23:15
Very interesting dreams everyone.

4 me its recurring........same kind of dreams that I've been having recently.

I keep seeing that there is somehow a huge, epic catastrophy, and I'm the one who has to think of a quick solution to save thousands of people. Its always some kind of an issue where I'm just one person in a huge group. But I have to be smart and quick thinking and I become like a leader somehow. Its funny cuz one time it was in the ocean where I had to create a huge floating pod, one time in outer space I had to create a huge oxygen filled area, one time under the ocean...

i used to have dreams that i was naked in school

i rarely remember my dreams anymore unless they are nightmares. but to be honest, i can't really recall the last one i had.

OMG I saw that once, I was in front of a bunch of people and suddenly I was naked. I got so startled that I shook myself awake. :p

Gregori
24-05-10, 14:35
I dreamed about a portal to Hell in a old mansion last night :(

Aranara
24-05-10, 14:43
Last night I dreamed that the zombie virus was spread through my school, and out of nowhere I had a weapon and the will to survive :mis:

Great dream.

-DaNnEe..
24-05-10, 14:50
The other night I had a dream that I was in a shopping market and I went off to McDonalds because I was hungry. After ordering my food I heard a faint scream in the background from a woman and then everyone turned around to see what was happenning. Then the lights began to flicker on and off, and then suddenly the shop was plunged in darkness. I used my phone light to see in the dark and so did everyone else and then I saw the woman who was screaming run past me in McDonalds with a man with cut flesh chasing her. He stopped, stared at me and then came to attack me but I woke up with the sound of my mother's voice calling me to get up. I was extremly disapointed that I never actually got to eat the McDonalds I had ordered, I wonder if I'd be able to taste it. Mmmm.

Psychos'Я'Us
24-05-10, 14:50
I remember I had a dream where I was sleeping on a couch in a court house and when I woke up there was this hot cop that I know, and he was like, looking at me in a naughty way lmfao! Then I like, teleported on the street, and he was there too, wearing my shoes, but his feet were too big for them and I was *****ing because he was going to mess up my shoes :( ...oh and the dream had some naughty bits too, but I can't talk about them here http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd261/whitebanshee96/Awesome_hurr_hurr.png Lmfao, after that dream, I have developed a crush on that cop <3

silviu_raider
24-05-10, 14:57
I remember I had a dream where I was sleeping on a couch in a court house and when I woke up there was this hot cop that I know, and he was like, looking at me in a naughty way lmfao! Then I like, teleported on the street, and he was there too, wearing my shoes, but his feet were too big for them and I was *****ing because he was going to mess up my shoes :( ...oh and the dream had some naughty bits too, but I can't talk about them here http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd261/whitebanshee96/Awesome_hurr_hurr.png Lmfao, after that dream, I have developed a crush on that cop <3
Now that's one hell of a dream!:vlol:
I won't tell my dreams here, as they're not that usual.:p

Mikky
24-05-10, 15:01
I've had many weird dreams. When I've thought of a good one worth mentioning, I'll get back to you. ;)

Gregori
24-05-10, 15:10
Now that's one hell of a dream!:vlol:
I won't tell my dreams here, as they're not that usual.:p

Ahhhhhh GO ON!!!! :cln:

silviu_raider
24-05-10, 15:14
Ahhhhhh GO ON!!!! :cln:
Not that kind of dreams.;)
My dreams are a little odd, but I "understand" them now.
My ex-Music teacher thought me how to "read" them, the message or whatever it is in the dream, and I don't really talk about them.:p

HURLEYstickmen
24-05-10, 15:25
Once I had a dream where I was inserting a knife into my stomach... and I was literally
SMILING. :'( And another one was when I was little, when I was in a field of wheat,
trapped in a glass case, my family running to save me but they kept falling over...D,:

DgoOdz94
24-05-10, 18:10
Today (or is it last night??? :confused:) I dreamt about killing someone for some very odd reason.... o_O

Yeah shocking.... (Not to mention weird/super freaky)

Do daydreaming dreams count? :p

Gregori
24-05-10, 18:30
Who did you dream of killing?

LightningRider
24-05-10, 18:44
The Emerald City is really a Church in Hollywood. I know, I crashed-- I mean, my planed crashed there and landed on an old woman.

:pi:

ultima espio
24-05-10, 19:20
I remember when i was 5, I had a nightmare where my house was on fire, and my Grandma was left inside cooking spaghetti:confused::confused: So i went in to get her out, and the floor was covered in slime.

That, was rather strange.

Kelly Craftman
24-05-10, 19:23
That's so romantic
That I wanna puke :pi:

Only Jealous baby gurl! ;)

TippingWater
24-05-10, 19:25
I dreamed about a portal to Hell in a old mansion last night :(

Awesome !:cln::p

Encore
24-05-10, 19:29
I have a lot of silly dreams that feel incredibly real.

The most recent and vivid dreams (excluding the naughty ones :pi:) were:

-I was driving somewhere (which btw, I don't do IRL) and I got lost, and I simply couldn't find my way back home. That was seriously terrifying.

-I had won a competition to meet Fernando Alonso, and just as I was about to, I woke up. :mad:

-I was in a jungle and had to bring down a huge tree to get to the other side of a cliff. I succeeded too. :cool:

-I was leaving Portugal on a flight to somewhere, alone. I don't know where to, but I was totally happy and excited about it, it felt very frustrating to wake up.

-Oh, and let's not forget that wonderful dream I had the other day where... I was watching TV. :|

Lee croft
24-05-10, 19:35
I had a Dream

It started like this

Once apon a time there was this boy who made friends for him his life was a happy one but he was to blind to see how pretty much all (but not all) of his friends didnt really give a **** about him but they had all conviced him so well, but then he tested them to see what they were really like, then the boy woke up and he was a young man and to test him self to see if it was a dream he did it agian (opps) but he got the same result not only that but he saw life for what it really is a film and everyone has a part in it.

xXhayleyroxXx
24-05-10, 19:55
I think a lot of you here know i have messed up dreams :p Lately, I keep having dreams where I pregnant and having to run away from things, and ones where im in Ferelden <3

Gregori
24-05-10, 23:32
Awesome !:cln::p

It was really scary, the demons were all messed up and faceless :)

I also dreamed of Micheal Myers from film Halloween was stalking my old neighbourhood and stabbing people with his big kitchen knife :(

AliMagic
24-05-10, 23:35
One dream I used to have along time ago I don't get them anymore but I'd be in my house and the staircase would be really long in my dream and I dreamt that I'd jumped off the staircase but as I'm about to land. I wake up with the standard "Ahhh!"

One variation of this dream was when I was in a hospital and there was so many stairs and well I was sat down really close and slipped and fell all the way down just as I was about to the hit the floor..."Ahhh!"

TR love
24-05-10, 23:53
I can never remember my recent dreams, only ones from years ago. Its annoying

DgoOdz94
25-05-10, 00:39
Who did you dream of killing?

I don't quite recall that.... But I think it was one of my friends. (He turned evil in my dream and I ended up killing him :p)

Gregori
25-05-10, 00:40
I've dreamed several times that I had breasts :)

Poker15
25-05-10, 05:40
I dreamed about that someone tryed to kill me with a carrot.:(

Glašon
25-05-10, 06:47
Ah, nevermind :)

Aranara
25-05-10, 07:23
Last night's dream: I was 14 and somehow because our educational system is messed up, my father and mother had to go to university again. Dad chose the Police Academy (again) and Mum didn't chose what she' doing now, she chose Medicine (thing which is weird, if she sees blood she faints).
And when they came home (I don't know how the hell we had money to survive) I asked my Dad to teach me what he just learned, and I asked my Mum to teach me what she just learned.
And then I learned too much information and woke up with a terrible headache xD

Alpharaider47
25-05-10, 07:31
Can't remember anything recent, but I used to have this recurring dream of being kidnapped and escaping my captors and becoming a spy. Probably a sign that I watch too many action movies :p

Aranara
25-05-10, 07:54
Can some of you control your dreams?

I can in a way. I think of something before I sleep and then my subconscious takes over.
For example, I think of visiting Hogwarts and then my dream will probably be about me visiting Hogwarts, meeting kids from the HP books and doing stupid magic xD

Antonio
25-05-10, 14:07
Last night i have dream about new Tomb Raider game! No kidding, I have.;)
How I remember the game was in place similar to Great Wall in China, but it was smaller and there was two of them (or for those who played Assassins' Creed 2, the wall and tower was like same in Rome at the end but, two of them from left to right ;)). The wall as shaking and Lara was climbing and she wasn't alone there were three guys following her and I realize the game had co-op, nice:cool:. So I'm guessing I was playing Lara:p.
OK we were climbing on the tower and jumping in to another tower because on the one wall was pit so the another one was still standing. We were climb down and than running at wall to another tower and did the same process. At the end of wall there was a temple, so we reach at temple and we had a "lag", and there was a sound (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkExBV05_EY), Yap, somebody won the achievement and game had a little technical problem, I can't believe a game had a glitch :p. Fortunately that lag take only 1 second so we proceed in to temple and big was opened.
When we enter in the temple the music was started this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vub2UwHJlNA). Classic I know.:D Inside the temple there was small door open and the rats and bats were attacking and we started shooting and suddenly I ran out of ammo, oh no the game doesn't had unlimited ammo. What happen next, I had a crowbar and beat the crap of rats and bats on Gordan Freeman style (http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/portfolio/images/gordon3.jpg):cool:. In the temple there was a monster look like Charger from Left 4 Dead 2 (http://www.left4blogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/l4d2-424px-Charger3.png) but when he always charging, he's tripping like he is first time stand on legs.
We kill him and rest I don't remember what we do in temple, what I do remember is that we got out, we saw a small town, we went at town and played soccer.:confused: No, seriously I have dream this and I didn't made this up and that soccer part awakened me.:rolleyes:
Well I had great time to waste on sleeping.:D

Gregori
25-05-10, 14:59

I can in a way. I think of something before I sleep and then my subconscious takes over.
For example, I think of visiting Hogwarts and then my dream will probably be about me visiting Hogwarts, meeting kids from the HP books and doing stupid magic xD

Yes, sometimes....but I usually wake up very soon after :)

almayah
25-05-10, 15:00
Only Jealous baby gurl! ;)

Sure am, Honey K :p

AliMagic
25-05-10, 15:03
I can't control my dreams. :( I just have them. Sometimes I go to sleep without dreaming at all well usually I do either that or I forget, is that natural to not dream in your sleep?

lara c. fan
25-05-10, 15:29

I really want to be able to do that. I'd love to be able to see some of the ideas in my head in "reality".

MangelinaJolie
25-05-10, 15:31

Certainly not. My dreams tend to wander far from what I'm thinking of when I go to sleep... :vlol:

Aranara
25-05-10, 17:17
I really want to be able to do that. I'd love to be able to see some of the ideas in my head in "reality".

Trust me, some of the things don't end up like I wanted to :p

lara c. fan
25-05-10, 17:19
Trust me, some of the things don't end up like I wanted to :p

Oh :/

False hope! :p

xXhayleyroxXx
25-05-10, 17:36

Yeah I can :) Whenever I want to

Rai
26-05-10, 12:17
I had an odd dream last night. I was in what looked liked a disused train station, but the platform was very small. There was a lot of smoky clouds around and the whole place was lit in this green light. I was with my father and we were supposed to be fixing things, almost as if we were in business. I don't remember much about the details except I remember finishing off the wardrobe my mum had been working on. Then a man I don't know turned up to help us and I remember feeling very close to him in a very short period, like I knew him form before or something. I remember resting my head on his shoulder, but then we got back to work.

I often have weird dreams and have been able to continue them before - and yeah, dreaming about something you've been thinking of just before sleep is quite common I think., so being able to 'control' what you think of and so dream it probably isn't that difficult to do.

Vinkula
26-05-10, 12:19
I saw that I was Main Science Officer on USS Voyager and we were at war against BORG in Delta Quadrant. :vlol: My fav dream :D

Gregori
27-05-10, 21:48
I dreamed a naughty dreams last night :cln: :pi:

Legend of Lara
27-05-10, 21:50
I dreamed a naughty dreams last night :cln: :pi:

A single naughty dream or several naughty dreams? The people need grammar! D:

Gregori
27-05-10, 21:53
Several Naughty Dreams!!!

kthnxbai
27-05-10, 22:04
See, I get very odd dreams as in they're actually very mundane and believable as actual occurences...

Like, when my alarm clock goes off in the morning, sometimes I dream that I've turned it off when I haven't...

It's a bit of a nuisance really... I often confuse my memories and my dreams...

One of my more recent ones was when I dreamt that my friend slept with my bf... So I was gonna ring her to give out... At this stage I woke up, but was thoroughly convinced that this had actually happened, and tried to find my phone so I could ring her and scream bloody murder... But I couldn't find it so went back to sleep... But then I continued the dream and dreamt that I rang her and she was really smug about it...
Then I woke up and tried to leave my room to get into my car to drive over there and whoop some ass....
(I've been known to sleepwalk)
Aaaaanyway I was unsuccessful and went back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, knowing it was all a dream, yet I was still really mad at her for the next few days...

TRfan23
27-05-10, 22:08
^ That's really odd, I mean when I have crazy dreams, all my emotions I had in the dream just go when I wake up.

Chocola teapot
27-05-10, 22:11
My dreams are extremely strange usually...

The odd time I'll question the possibility and realize that i'm in a dream.

igonge
27-05-10, 22:17
When Left 4 Dead 2 first came out I played it an awful lot and although the dreams I was having had nothing to do with the game itself, I could hear the noises of the zombies.

And quite recently, in my anticipation to play The Sims 3 again, I've been having dreams that are like the sims 3. I got lost in Sunset Valley and nobody could understand me. There was also a cat that walked in circles nearby me, I don't know why :confused:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
27-05-10, 22:20
I'm not a fan of my dreams. They're rarely pleasant, and when they are pleasant, it's to a percentage. I usually dream about denied wishes or aspirations, in which I wake up crying or totally delirious. For instance, I used to be friends with someone whom I found myself irrevocably infatuated with, but never had a chance with - then I got into a serious relationship and then the other person was available...perfect timing :rolleyes:. I'll dream about being with them and stuff like that.

It's weird, because I'm incredibly and undeniably elated with my relationship and I would by no means compromise it for anything, but I'm always upset in spite of the aforementioned torture.

But now the other person is in their own relationship and I've cut off all connections with them to avoid any more emotional pain. Hopefully, my dreams will follow in my good behaviour.

Yeah... When I was a kid they were usually about getting a toy or something that I never ended up getting in real life. As an adult, they take a similar twist (money, a house whatever...)

kthnxbai
27-05-10, 22:23
^ That's really odd, I mean when I have crazy dreams, all my emotions I had in the dream just go when I wake up.

Well see the problem is that my brain is kinda convinced that the thing actually happened... but I know myself it didn't... It's very confusing...

It's a weird phenomenon that memories and emotions are actually completely separate to one another...
I think it's got to do with which part of the brain handles them...

They've tested it using people with certain types of amnesia

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2010/04/05/0914054107

So what happens me isn't actually all that uncommon of a thing when it comes to dreams...

trlestew
28-05-10, 00:13
I had a dream in where there was a najor flood in our area, and one person died :(
Our condo was filled with a pool of shallow water, it was weird actually.

]{eith
28-05-10, 13:16
I got eaten by a lake monster! Wooh! http://i36.************/2lxw0sl.jpg

Gregori
31-05-10, 17:29
I dreamed I did the nasty with a evil shape changing dwarf :o

lara c. fan
31-05-10, 17:45
I had a dream a couple of days ago involving my best friend, and someone on here.

That is all I will say. :pi:

Lara's home
31-05-10, 17:58
I had a dream that I was surfing the internet.

My dreams suck.

Simochka
31-05-10, 17:59
I can't control my dreams. :( I just have them. Sometimes I go to sleep without dreaming at all well usually I do either that or I forget, is that natural to not dream in your sleep?

Nope it can damage your brain or something.

You just forget the dreams. Everyone dreams like 12 dreams every night (or was it more?)

Aranara
31-05-10, 18:01
I had a nightmare...reason for waking up at 5 AM.

I was chased by ninjas. And I got killed.

lcaddict
31-05-10, 19:45
I had a nightmare...reason for waking up at 5 AM.

I was chased by ninjas. And I got killed.

That's why pirates pwn ninjas.

Last night I had a nightmare too. I went to school. Oh no, it's gonna happen.

Gregori
31-05-10, 21:41
Ninja pwn pirates... you mean :pi:

lcaddict
31-05-10, 21:48
Ninja pwn pirates... you mean :pi:

Oh c'mon, you've got to ne kidding me!
Am I the only one who thinks pirates pwn ninjas?
Yes.:pi:

Gregori
31-05-10, 21:50
Damn, anybody else dream about having sex with magical shape shifting evil dwarfs?

lcaddict
31-05-10, 21:54
Damn, anybody else dream about having sex with magical shape shifting evil dwarfs?

...noo..but you gotta watch the "Dwarf self promotiin WIN" on yotube..

I had a dream about Nessie..freaky..

ryan91
31-05-10, 21:55
i dreamed me sleeping and dreaming another dream in that dream :D

lara c. fan
31-05-10, 21:56

Change "having sex" to "kissing", and "magical shape shifting evil dwarfs" to "someone whose identity on here you will never know", then yes :p

tranniversary119
31-05-10, 22:00
I hadn't had a nightmare for about a year or so until last night. I was chosen as the driver to drive my friends on a road trip to a concert...but I had no idea where the concert actually was. It had to be far because my entire dream was spent driving and stopping at random places. But the bad part of the dream didn't come until the end.

We ended up breaking down in the middle of nowhere (how typical) and we were surrounded by woods. One of my friends had the suggestion we get out of the car and instead of walking on the road until we found a gas station or something, go into the woods. They made me go in first, and as I went deeper into the woods I finally realized they were all gone. After that I just remember getting the crap beaten out of me and then being dragged into a cave. I forced myself to wake up after I saw what dragged me in there (those monsters from The Descent) Not a pleasant dream, at all.

Gregori
31-05-10, 22:00
Change "having sex" to "kissing", and "magical shape shifting evil dwarfs" to "someone whose identity on here you will never know", then yes :p

Oh... we'll all know their identity by the end of the week, tops :cln:

Encore
31-05-10, 22:11
Last night I had a very vivid dream about being arrested for stealing a newspaper. WTF.

i dreamed me sleeping and dreaming another dream in that dream :D

WOAH *head explodes*

lara c. fan
31-05-10, 22:30
Oh... we'll all know their identity by the end of the week, tops :cln:

You seriously won't :p