PDA

View Full Version : The Recent Embarassing Scandal involving Sarah Ferguson and a Undercover Reporter

Johnnay
24-05-10, 01:52
is very interesting

38s4QrFO_N4

is it me or she sounds kinda drunk in the video clip.

Anyway

http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&cf=all&ncl=dCbNYqSk9r43XKMzCUjzYaAt6veQM

she accepts cash from that businessman/undercover reporter(around 800.000 dollars), in return, she fixes him meetings with the Prince, facilitate "friendship talk" and ultimately help win lucrative international deals . She Unfournately has caused Shame to the British Royal Family indeed. We found out that she is broke and when the Business man offers her 40k in a suitcase she gets soooooo excited.LOL.

But one funny thing about this scandal is when i saw on TV she says...

" i hope this isnt going to the news of the world" tough luck Woman, youve been exposed

how do you guys view of this situation:)

robm_2007
24-05-10, 02:02
So, this guy wants to buy Prince Andrew's friendship? I dont get it.

What if P Andrew doesnt like the buyer?:confused:

Johnnay
24-05-10, 02:05
So, this guy wants to buy Prince Andrew's friendship? I dont get it.

What if P Andrew doesnt like the buyer?:confused:

he isnt really buying his freindship, he is a undercover reporter, IMO i think he was testing SF to she whoo she really is and i think he has succeded well.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/822206/Duchess-of-York-Sarah-Ferguson-plots-to-sell-access-to-Prince-Andrew.html

the man works for this tabloid which reveals it all.. hes not a business man...

Admles
24-05-10, 03:58
LOL I remember the days when she was the one called "Fergie"

Goose
24-05-10, 06:18
he isnt really buying his freindship, he is a undercover reporter, IMO i think he was testing SF to she whoo she really is and i think he has succeded well.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/822206/Duchess-of-York-Sarah-Ferguson-plots-to-sell-access-to-Prince-Andrew.html

the man works for this tabloid which reveals it all.. hes not a business man...

Well im sure it will develop, news of the world have a terrible reputation, but who knows what going on here.

Glašon
24-05-10, 06:32
Lol, silly bint. Deals trying to "expose" the Royal Family never work out.

Andyroo
24-05-10, 06:38
What a stupid woman.

robm_2007
24-05-10, 06:58
Do you think that she was actually going to through with her plan of setting up the guy with her ex, to be his friend; or just run off with the money?

How did the reporter catch her? Like, how did the whole plan get started?

Johnnay
24-05-10, 10:22
Lol, silly bint. Deals trying to "expose" the Royal Family never work out.

Would be funny if it did happen though

Rai
24-05-10, 10:28
You know what, I'm almost certain this is a huge fake - and that Sarah Ferguson is a look-a-like. Since when does Sarah smoke for starters and 'the Prince of England'? Also she makes it sound he's broke too. :vlol:

Glašon
24-05-10, 10:30
Would be funny if it did happen though

No, it absolutely wouldn't. If anything it would be degrading.

tonyme
24-05-10, 10:31
WOW. Just wow! Very interesting, thanks for sharing Johnnay!

Glašon
24-05-10, 12:55
WOW. Just wow! Very interesting, thanks for sharing Johnnay!

The worst thing is, she's ex-royal family herself! :( And still live in a home belonging to Prince Edward!

Andyroo
24-05-10, 12:58
And still live in a home belonging to Prince Edward!

Doesn't she have two kids as well?

Glašon
24-05-10, 13:00
Doesn't she have two kids as well?

Not "kids"!!! They're Princesses, and technically in-line to the Throne! I don't see why she had to go and do this. :( Disgraceful.

Andyroo
24-05-10, 13:02
Not "kids"!!! They're Princesses, and technically in-line to the Throne! I don't see why she had to go and do this. :( Disgraceful.

Haha yeah....

Seriously, what would she need that money for. :confused: Silly woman.

Glašon
24-05-10, 13:04
Haha yeah....

It's been said that she's been in financial difficulties for awhile now. But I mean, REALLY, she still has royal ties - and still retains certain privileges, surely. There could have been other revenue sources; surely. She was no pauper, regardless.

Johnnay
24-05-10, 13:04
Haha yeah....

She's broke and she is also in massive debt

gidierre
24-05-10, 14:28
Here in Italy that could have never happened (because there's been no royal family hanging around for 64 years now) :p

to make up for it, even the worst mon(k)ey business can (and does) take place :mad:

Love2Raid
24-05-10, 14:30
Wow, that's pathetic. I'm suprised by this lack of dignity.

Gregori
24-05-10, 14:38
I don't get what the big deal is!

IceColdLaraCroft
24-05-10, 16:05
I don't get what the big deal is!

Duke Anderew is the Envoy for the UK. The "business man" wanted to bribe Duchess Sarah Ferguson for access to the Duke basically paying her to arrange that the Duke via the UK would grant him contracts instead of other companies.

Essentially it's industrial espionage, but since he was really a reporter and not a real businessman it technically isn't illegal.

it's just a huge embarrassment that S.F. is THAT broke. The funny thing is that I wouldn't think Fergie actually had that kind of relationship with Edward anymore.

Sydney Morning Herald:
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/for-sale-how-a-desperate-duchess-fell-on-hard-times-20100524-w82h.html?autostart=1

Chocola teapot
24-05-10, 16:37
Ha! :p

jackles
24-05-10, 20:11
*cough* Prince Andrew guys!!! *cough*

Any hoooooo the woman has no class and has been living off her status for years. But she has done a lot for charity, sadly this will negate what she has done.

IceColdLaraCroft
24-05-10, 20:14
*cough* Prince Andrew guys!!! *cough*

Any hoooooo the woman has no class and has been living off her status for years. But she has done a lot for charity, sadly this will negate what she has done.

I knew that :pi:

There was an article about her spending habits. She buys prada like it's cocaine.

Why did they ever get divorced? I wouldn't think that she has ANY access to him at all.

jackles
24-05-10, 20:21
I read today that she said they only saw each other for about forty days a year when they were married because he was in the forces at the time and then grew apart. They are known as being good friends still.

IceColdLaraCroft
24-05-10, 20:26
I read today that she said they only saw each other for about forty days a year when they were married because he was in the forces at the time and then grew apart. They are known as being good friends still.

USED to be anyway :vlol:

You're married to a Prince in the military and she was complaining!? That's a dream for me.

jackles
24-05-10, 20:35
USED to be anyway :vlol:

You're married to a Prince in the military and she was complaining!? That's a dream for me.

Now that made me chuckle! :)

I wouldn't fancy being in her shoes right now, but she has survived scandal before.

IceColdLaraCroft
24-05-10, 20:40
Now that made me chuckle! :)

I wouldn't fancy being in her shoes right now, but she has survived scandal before.

something about a poolboy in st. Lucia :vlol:

How can she be broke!? not a farthing?

I like to fly first class and buy expensive things too, but I know when to say 'i dont have the money'

suli
24-05-10, 20:43
the poor woman, people wont leave her alone!

tomblover
25-05-10, 13:32
Saw this in the paper today. The girl didn't look like Fergie at all.