PDA

View Full Version : Don't you find it hilarious when people get frustrated?

Phlip
25-05-10, 22:49
It's one of the funniest things to me. XD Seeing people get really angry and frustrated about something is just so funny it's unreal. XD

Agree? XD

Trigger_happy
25-05-10, 22:50
Not really. If its causing someone that much stress, its probably best to help them, rather than stand and laugh. Unless they find it hilarious as well- then feel free to join in.

Lara's home
25-05-10, 22:51
That's called trolling.
And if you manage it.. (http://dagobah.biz/flash/successful_troll.swf)

...And I can't post properly today.

bloodstormaoa
Yeah, it's hilarious.

Keir_Eidos
No :(

My first thought is to try and help.

Gladous
25-05-10, 22:52
No :(

My first thought is to try and help.

Psh! That's no fun! :ton:

I just find it funny when people get angry at games and all but I do it all the time. When people are frustrated with things going on in their lives, I try to help. :o

peeves
25-05-10, 22:53
I think it's terrible to see people frustrated especially when it affects their health. You should help them and solve their problems. My dad was frustrated at times and i thought it was terrible like seeing him get stuck in traffic in hot weather with no AC is just a mess.

Tombraiderx08
25-05-10, 22:55
It's not hilarious, unless it's over the absolute most stupid thing ever, and even then half the time it's annoying, not hilarious.

Larson_1988
25-05-10, 22:55
It's one of the funniest things to me. XD Seeing people get really angry and frustrated about something is just so funny it's unreal. XD

Agree? XD

So, what you're saying is that you find it funny when people get panic/anxietyattacks?

It is the same thing as getting frustrated!

Mr.Burns
25-05-10, 22:56
Actually I find taking pleasure in another person's frustrations to be rather callow and I see no good reason to let this thread continue.