PDA

View Full Version : Dog Boy Rescued

Lara Croft!
29-05-10, 17:06
Child welfare experts are trying to cure a 13-year-old boy who had been left to live like an animal by his alcoholic parents.

Police rescued the youngster from the family home in Nizhni Novgorod, Russia, after complaints from neighbours.

Wild Zhenya Barsukov can only say the word 'yes' and eats with his hands or from the floor like a dog, reports Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

PX1kvYF9Qxk&feature=player_embedded

This is so sad, that poor boy has been through so much. I hope it's not too late for him to start having a normal life.

CiaKonwerski
29-05-10, 17:27
Jeez. Poor kid. How dare that mother say she wants to help him, when it was her fault to begin with. What disgrace.

lcaddict
29-05-10, 17:28
Jeez. Poor kid. How dare that mother say she wants to help him, when it was her fault to begin with. What disgrace.

My thoughts exactly!

Stupid people..

AliMagic
29-05-10, 17:31
Poor child...I can't believe there is people out there who hurt children or neglect them like that.

I mean sometimes when I'm with my neese, on the news you see cases where a "2 - year old has being beaten" and I think "how could you bring yourself to hurt someone so young and weak..."

...Ironic for someone like me to say this because I don't want kids. At all. I don't hate kids I just can't be a mother.

Capt. Murphy
29-05-10, 17:41
I guess they were in a competition with the parents of the smoking kid to see who could be the worst parents in the universe. :mad:

That poor kid... Just.... No! :(

Yet another reason why I despise alcohol.

Please, let him come back home. I will give him everything he needs just like before.

...Uh-huh. Right lady. :wve:

Alex Fly
29-05-10, 17:42
Another case like this ! There was already a similar story last year, this time with a little girl, aged 5, and in Russia as well. No one took care about her and she was acting like a dog when people found her.

I've found the link : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30963952/

Shame to this kind of parents ! :mad:

Lara Croft!
29-05-10, 17:55
Another case like this ! There was already a similar story last year, this time with a little girl, aged 5, and in Russia as well. No one took care about her and she was acting like a dog when people found her.

I've found the link : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30963952/

Shame to this kind of parents ! :mad:

Dear God!

Draco
29-05-10, 17:57
And people still like to think humans aren't animals.

Lara's home
29-05-10, 18:01
That's incredibly sick...

Heckler
29-05-10, 18:01
Disgraceful!

I find it so unfair that there are loving couples who try over and over with no success for a baby and then there are are couples with no parenting skills getting one after the other.
Why the hell is it that people who dont deserve to have any children end up having children and people who deserve children struggle to get pregnant.

Very odd world we are living in I'd say.

These people ought to be disposed of for the oxygen they waste on this planet.
You dont screw up a child's life like that...It's not human.

Tombraiderx08
29-05-10, 18:02
That's just monstrous, that poor kid :(.

remote91
29-05-10, 18:03
That's disgusting.

Encore
29-05-10, 18:12
That's terrible. I hope he makes a full recovery and has a happy life from now on... as much as possible.

And people still like to think humans aren't animals.

Can't imagine who would be so dumb as to think that.

:pi:

These people ought to be disposed of for the oxygen they waste on this planet.
You dont screw up a child's life like that...It's not human.

Nice contradiction. :p

remote91
29-05-10, 18:14
Nice contradiction. :p
:ohn:

Capt. Murphy
29-05-10, 18:28
Wha? :confused:

"It's" = the mistreatment of that child.

Or would "humane" been a better word? (as in "It's not humane -to treat another human being like that."

I just don't get it when you say 'contradiction'. Maybe I've been up too long and need to get to bed.

Aw. I guess there's no need to go off-topic. :-/

Chocola teapot
29-05-10, 18:29
Good lord, How horrifying.

xXhayleyroxXx
29-05-10, 18:35
Its wrong to treat a dog like that, and certaintly a child. How disgusting.

God Horus
29-05-10, 18:37
This is horrific.

SkyPuppy
29-05-10, 19:03
unforgivable...

Rai
29-05-10, 19:37
...Ironic for someone like me to say this because I don't want kids. At all. I don't hate kids I just can't be a mother.

I don't see it as ironic at all. Just because you don't want kids, does not imply that you don't care when a child comes to harm, or even that you'd mistreat a child of your own if you ever did end up having one.

This is disgusting treatment of a child. The parents should be ashamed of themselves. I wouldn't trust the mother at this moment, not until she has had treatment and been thoroughly assessed as suitbale for caring for her son. And the local authority should also be ashamed for not doing something sooner. At least he has finally been found and can now be properly treated. Bless him. I hope he hasn't been permanently scarred by this.

disapearing-boy
29-05-10, 23:10
I wonder if the boy could ever recover from this? He could be emotionally scarred for life. It's heart-breaking that he lay beside his grandmother's corpse for 3 days..

Love2Raid
30-05-10, 00:12
How horrible, how could this have happened? I mean, he didn't show up at school for a year, his teachers and neighbours complained but the authorities did nothing!! :confused::o

Thrall
30-05-10, 01:30
That's really terrible. If other 'wild' children, and I use that term to describe those children who has learnt to be a variety of animals rather than humans, could relearn to a certain degree then hopefully he'll be able to do so too.

It's unfortunate that he's had to go through that and will likely not only have trouble later in life but possibly be used as a research tool for psychology.

larafan25
30-05-10, 01:51
WOW the guy at the end of the video was hot.

Anywho, this is terrible, it's amazing how they could let this happen, Alcohol can do some crazy things to people.