PDA

View Full Version : The Frag Dolls add two new members!!

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-06-10, 13:16
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4686462766_58fe30878b_o.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1281/4685830493_010f88f765_o.jpg

Yep, itís exactly what it looks like: we hired two new Frag Dolls! If youíre curious how we managed this without a Casting Call, please keep reading through to the end. I have explanations and even more good news to follow, but before getting to that Iíd like to introduce the cute girls in that drawing. Meet Glitch (left) and Siren (right)!

Full Article (http://fragdolls.com/index.php/blogs/category/rhoulette)

Woo, this is quite exciting! I met Sarah (Glitch) at PAX when she was still a Cadette, and have talked to Krystal (Siren) here and there on Facebook for a while, but will be meeting her in a few days at E3. I am SO happy for these girls, and think they are perfect additions to the team! What an exciting time for the Frag Dolls! :yah:

Atlantean-Squid
10-06-10, 14:13
Cool story bro.

Nerd For Life
10-06-10, 14:16
I see they like picking girls who wear heavy make-up. I sense a pattern. :)

Psychos'Я'Us
10-06-10, 14:21

Yeah, me too.

Jo269976
10-06-10, 14:24
I see they like picking girls who wear heavy make-up.

Not all of them.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/94763494/Joker_makeup_by_TheLanguage.jpg

Minty Mouth
10-06-10, 14:50
Not all of them.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/94763494/Joker_makeup_by_TheLanguage.jpg

I would consider that to be quite heavy.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-06-10, 15:30

Not really. I know of three of them that don't wear makeup at all unless they are at events, and even then, they keep it light.

Krystal herself is a makeup artist, so that's a give in, and Sarah doesn't wear that much makeup other than maybe some eyeliner.

Really an odd (and rude) assumption to bring to a thread like this.

Gladous
10-06-10, 15:34
Congrats to them! They look gorgeous! I hope they do well! I like how they're are more and more girls being noticed for playing games. :tmb: :D

erosan
10-06-10, 15:44
You're next Mel <3

Catapharact
10-06-10, 15:52
Not surprised. Hoodlumgirls (aka. Siren) is actually a Pro MLG VG player. She has made quite a name for herself in the gaming community. Sarah (aka. Glitch) is quite the techy and has been a part of many major events and has set up her fair share of presentations and marketing management.

Good luck to both these ladies. I might or might not meet them at E3 but I am glad that the FDs are picking their candidates with some real skill and brains.

You have a lot to live up to Mel ;).

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-06-10, 16:29
Congrats to them! They look gorgeous! I hope they do well! I like how they're are more and more girls being noticed for playing games. :tmb: :D

Yes, I agree! :yah: I love both of these girls and think they are both PERFECT choices! Krystal has some mad skills (played Halo with her before and WOW, she is insane!), and I met Sarah at PAX, she's truly awesome, nerdy (in a good way), and fun! I'm very, very pleased with their choices. :tmb:

You're next Mel <3

haha, well hopefully someday. It's been a dream of mine for years, and I will keep trying my best and continually pursue it. :) :hug:

Not surprised. Hoodlumgirls (aka. Siren) is actually a Pro MLG VG player. She has made quite a name for herself in the gaming community. Sarah (aka. Glitch) is quite the techy and has been a part of many major events and has set up her fair share of presentations and marketing management.

Good luck to both these ladies. I might or might not meet them at E3 but I am glad that the FDs are picking their candidates with some real skill and brains.

You have a lot to live up to Mel ;).

It's cool to know that you know them as well. :tmb: Awesome girls, they honestly are absolute perfect choices as Frag Dolls. :yah:

I'm not trying to compare myself to them in any way. It's my dream to be a Frag Doll someday, but they are all so different and have diverse strengths, and it's definitely not a competition to see which one is Ms. Congeniality of sorts, because they are all so different and have an equal amount of skill in separate areas. :) I would be incredibly honored to join the likes of them, but right now I'm just putting focus on them, because it could potentially be a long time before they add someone else. Though they said there is a possibility that they will hire again before the year is over, it's not guaranteed, so we shall see.

If they do end up hiring another one, I'm sure they will make an awesome choice, whomever she may be. :D

I love seeing new Frag Dolls, nonetheless. It's so exciting! :yah:

robm_2007
10-06-10, 16:42
Forgive my ignoranzce on the subject, but what are the Frag Dolls?

Catapharact
10-06-10, 16:47
It's cool to know that you know them as well. :tmb: Awesome girls, they honestly are absolute perfect choices as Frag Dolls. :yah:

I'm not trying to compare myself to them in any way. It's my dream to be a Frag Doll someday, but they are all so different and have diverse strengths, and it's definitely not a competition to see which one is Ms. Congeniality of sorts, because they are all so different and have an equal amount of skill in separate areas. :) I would be incredibly honored to join the likes of them, but right now I'm just putting focus on them, because it could potentially be a long time before they add someone else. Though they said there is a possibility that they will hire again before the year is over, it's not guaranteed, so we shall see.

If they do end up hiring another one, I'm sure they will make an awesome choice, whomever she may be. :D

I love seeing new Frag Dolls, nonetheless. It's so exciting! :yah:

Melonie... I know everything ;)... Well except how to be sensitive.

I didn't say it was a competition but considering the diverse degree of skills some of these girls have (Marketing, Gaming, and now Artistry) I have to say they have cornered the market on every possible area that could be used for promotional or competition needs. Now, someone with EXTREMELY noticible and recognizable skills will possibly be chosen as a candidate. Hmmm... I have to have to read up the Cadette profiles to actually see who sticks out... But alas I actually have a life :p (Kidding kidding!)

Forgive my ignoranzce on the subject, but what are the Frag Dolls?

Dem Dollz:

http://www.fragdolls.com/index.php/gamer-girls

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-06-10, 16:56
Don't underestimate any of the Cadettes. The ones I met are insanely skilled in many different areas. The Frag Dolls have an abundance of diverse talent, but if they didn't feel like they needed a little more to add to the team, they simply wouldn't be looking for anyone else at all. The fact that they are shows that they're looking to add more firepower to their awesome team, and quite frankly, they have plenty of talented Cadettes to choose from. I haven't met them all, but I'm very impressed with the skills and diverse qualifications each one of them have. :cool: :tmb: