PDA

View Full Version : Guest judge Geri Halliwell booed by X Factor audience

Lee croft
12-06-10, 13:31
Former Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell was booed by the audience as she made her debut as a guest judge on the hit British reality show X Factor.

for more info see http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/gossip/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=153739929&ocid=today

What do you lot think of this?

bloodstormaoa
12-06-10, 13:31
:vlol:!

I'd have booed her too ! :p

xcrushterx
12-06-10, 13:35
It's a shame she was booed, but I'm glad people were chanting "Bring back Dannii" :D I thought everyone but me hated her on XF tbh.

Lara Fan 4Life
12-06-10, 13:47
It was cool people wanted Dannii back! :tmb: Ohhh, Katy Perry and Pixie Lott are going to be judges as well! :cln:

trXD
12-06-10, 13:48
That's really mean =/

bloodstormaoa
12-06-10, 13:49
It was cool people wanted Dannii back! :tmb: Ohhh, Katy Perry and Pixie Lott are going to be judges as well! :cln:

Really?! Awesome! She was so *****y on AI! :vlol:

Nenya awakens
12-06-10, 13:50
Apparently she got a round of applause when she first entered, but she was apparently being to mouthy and mean and then she was booed.

She didn't please the crowd? Good, She's not there to be a people pleaser, she made a decision based on her Judgement, she is a Judge after all.

Lara Fan 4Life
12-06-10, 13:51
Really?! Awesome! She was so *****y on AI! :vlol:

:eek: She was a judge on AI! :jmp: *Goes to look it up*

RAID
12-06-10, 14:07
CwBFhI_wZAs

Nenya awakens
12-06-10, 14:09
Oh well, I doubt she cares, with 12 million albums sold.

xcrushterx
12-06-10, 14:26
Apparently she got a round of applause when she first entered, but she was apparently being to mouthy and mean and then she was booed.

She didn't please the crowd? Good, She's not there to be a people pleaser, she made a decision based on her Judgement, she is a Judge after all.

A few people who were there posted on Digital Spy that she was just generally annoying, and quite often spoke up at innappropriate times and said the most irrelevant things etc.

I don't think it was all down to Katie not getting through, Simon voted no too =/

Nenya awakens
12-06-10, 14:28
This is Geri Halliwell, she's renound for being annoying and mouthy lol.

Admles
12-06-10, 15:07
They took a bad judge and replaced her with a worse one, of course she was gonna be booed!

Nenya awakens
12-06-10, 15:10
She just needs to learn when to shut up, as much as I love her.

Kelly Craftman
12-06-10, 15:12
I would so laugh if it was Posh :vlol:

But Awww Geri :/

Nenya awakens
12-06-10, 15:12
I'd like to see Geri as a Full time Judge.

Lee croft
12-06-10, 17:01
I'd Love to see Xtina as a judge with her new attitude :ohn:

bloodstormaoa
12-06-10, 17:10
^ That would be ...AMAZING! :D

Did anything ever come of the rumours that GaGa had signed on to judge one of the auditions?

xcrushterx
12-06-10, 17:36
I'd like to see Geri as a Full time Judge.

I wouldn't mind either, depending on who she replaces. Replace Simon or Louis? Ok, I could live with that. Dannii or Cheryl? Nty.

Rai
12-06-10, 17:53
That's rude. I like her, but peeps should expect her to be honest. Is the show starting soon?

Lara's Nemesis
12-06-10, 17:58
I wouldn't mind either, depending on who she replaces. Replace Simon or Louis? Ok, I could live with that. Dannii or Cheryl? Nty.

Simon and Louis are the only judges who know what they are talking about, the celebrity judges are just there to boost viewing figures.

Poor Geri:(:D

xcrushterx
12-06-10, 18:16
Simon and Louis are the only judges who know what they are talking about, the celebrity judges are just there to boost viewing figures.

*shrug* I guess that's just down to each individual view. With Cheryl, yes, I agree, but not with Dannii. Last year she was the only one who actually spoke sense. Louis (imo) lost all credibility when he put through Jedward, and so did Simon when he saved them over Lucie.

Although, at the end of the day, it's just an entertainment show, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they do all they can to get the winner they want.

Mikky
12-06-10, 18:31
I feel kinda sorry for her, but Dannii is the best! :D