2.The new EyePet
3.Patapon
4.Petz
5.Little Big Planet

=============================================

thanx for help everybody!:hug:

Lara Fan 4Life
18-06-10, 15:09
Loco Roco, I've only played the demo, but it's super cute and a fun game!

TombOfRaiders
18-06-10, 15:10
The new EyePet.

b0bb13
18-06-10, 16:56
LocoRoco 1&2, Patapon 1&2 and yeah the new EyePet(but you'll need the camera for it).

TombOfRaiders
18-06-10, 17:00
Oh yeah, and I also recommend Manhunt 2. ;)

jamieoliver22
18-06-10, 17:12
Tell her to sell it and get ready to buy a Nintendo 3DS instead... :whi: :p

TombOfRaiders
18-06-10, 17:39
Tell her to sell it and get ready to buy a Nintendo 3DS instead... :whi: :p

The PSP will always continue to iron out the DS series. ;)

Lara Fan 4Life
18-06-10, 17:53
^ Not really, the PSP may have better graphics then the current DS (3DS graphics pretty much look the same as the PSP graphics though), but the DS has better games then the PSP and is an overall better console! PSP will always be in the DS's shadow of awesomeness! ;)

TombOfRaiders
18-06-10, 18:09
^ Not really, the PSP may have better graphics then the current DS (3DS graphics pretty much look the same as the PSP graphics though), but the DS has better games then the PSP and is an overall better console! PSP will always be in the DS's shadow of awesomeness! ;)

Can you watch movies/videos on the DS? No, but on the PSP you can.
Can you view comics on the DS? No, but on the PSP you can.
Can the DS take GBs of memory? No, but the PSP can.
Does the DS Store have 3 sections, Games, Videos and Comics? No, but the PSP does.
Can watch HD movies on the DS? No, but you can on the PSP (with some requirements).

I'd say the PSP is for real, experienced, hardcore gamers. While the DS is for newbies to the gaming world. Anyway, this is not related to the thread, so if we can take this disagreement to IMs. ;)

Lara Fan 4Life
18-06-10, 18:14
Taking about games here, not if it can play comics or movies! :wve: Games wise, since that's what consoles are for, DS wins for me! I have a PSP by the way if you thought I just had a DS, categorising me as a ''newbie to the gaming world''! I find the DS a better consoles with better games, many find that also, and they're actually ''hardcore'' gamers! The DS has always and will continue to overshadow the PSP with it's games, has done since it's release and will continue with the release of the amazing 3DS! :D

lara_croft5
18-06-10, 18:22
thanx everyone who help <3

I'll tell my sis about the games :D

thanx again :hug::hug::hug:

ggctuk
18-06-10, 18:27
Can you watch movies/videos on the DS? No, but on the PSP you can.
Can you view comics on the DS? No, but on the PSP you can.
Can the DS take GBs of memory? No, but the PSP can.
Does the DS Store have 3 sections, Games, Videos and Comics? No, but the PSP does.
Can watch HD movies on the DS? No, but you can on the PSP (with some requirements).

I'd say the PSP is for real, experienced, hardcore gamers. While the DS is for newbies to the gaming world. Anyway, this is not related to the thread, so if we can take this disagreement to IMs. ;)

I believe they mentioned waiting for the 3DS, not getting a DS.

Can you watch 3D movies on the PSP? No, but the 3DS will enable that.
Can you view comics on the 3DS? No. Does it matter? No :rolleyes:
Can the 3DS take GBs of memory? No, it does not need to as the savegames are stored on the game cart, not on the 3DS itself. Same goes with the DS. Game carts are more portable than UMDs.
Does the DS store have three sections? No, and does it need them? No. :rolleyes:
Can you watch HD movies on a 3DS? Well, I should imagine the 3D movies would be in HD already.

I say wait for the 3DS. Service for the PSP anywhere other than America sucks.

TombOfRaiders
18-06-10, 19:22
Taking about games here, not if it can play comics or movies! :wve: Games wise, since that's what consoles are for, DS wins for me! I have a PSP by the way if you thought I just had a DS, categorising me as a ''newbie to the gaming world''! I find the DS a better consoles with better games, many find that also, and they're actually ''hardcore'' gamers! The DS has always and will continue to overshadow the PSP with it's games, has done since it's release and will continue with the release of the amazing 3DS! :D

Well, it's all opinion-based and at the end of the day, if you're looking for media stuff, PSP is your console and if you're looking for fun use, the DS is your console.

jamieoliver22
18-06-10, 22:40

How so? It's has turned into quite a flop lately.

Plus the 3DS isn't a DS series, it is technically a successor. And my DS can answer 'yes' to pretty much all of your questions.

Tony9595
19-06-10, 02:53
Can you watch movies/videos on the DS?
Can you view comics on the DS?
Can the DS take GBs of memory?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

I've got 2 movies and some of my favourite songs on my Nintendo DS Lite. I do not like comics or eBooks but you can have them as well.

(With some requirements, as you said. Actually it's not that expensive ;))

SkyPuppy
19-06-10, 03:05

uh, BS! the DS owns the PSP, enough said.

jamieoliver22
19-06-10, 09:49
I'd say the PSP is for real, experienced, hardcore gamers. While the DS is for newbies to the gaming world.

I only just noticed you wrote this... Seriously? How deluded you are. Get out.

lara c. fan
19-06-10, 09:50
I'd say the PSP is for real, experienced, hardcore gamers. While the DS is for newbies to the gaming world.

He he he.

ggctuk
20-06-10, 18:20
We are going :off: with this DS vs PSP stuff.

Back to the topic... hmm, what games could I recommend? There's not a lot of cutesy about the PSP, or at least the games I've seen, but I hear there's a game called Petz for the PSP, that might be what your sister is looking for.

Crash192
20-06-10, 18:31
I say Little Big Planet PSP would be a great game for your sister =) I play it myself (lack of PS3 had to get PSP Ver. XD) I think your sister would love it tis a great game =)

TombOfRaiders
20-06-10, 21:02
Yep, LBP is a total recommendation. It's exactly like the PS3 Version, the only difference is the graphics. :)

ryan91
20-06-10, 21:15
if she wants cute games, you should buy her a ds. and my game advice is "super princess peach":D.

Dan The Man
20-06-10, 21:42
resedint evil

TombOfRaiders
21-06-10, 17:40
resedint evil

Resident Evil isn't even available on PSP.

lunavixen
22-06-10, 11:35
if you are still looking, astonishia story and the sega genesis collection are good don't know how much about "cute" though

Crash192
22-06-10, 12:09
i'll add more then hope this helps =)

Sonic Rivals 1
Sonic Rivals 2
Crash of the Titans
Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant
Flow (PSN game)
Kula World (PS1 PSN game)
Pac-Man World 3
Rayman 1(PS1 PSN game)
Crash Bandicoot 1 & 3 (PS1 PSN games - but if you live in the USA you can get Crash 2 aswell for some strange reason Europe doesn't have it here :/)
Sega Mega Drive Collection/Sega Genesis Collection
The Simpsons Game
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Toy Story 3: The Video Game