PDA

View Full Version : Guys eating LOUDLY on X Box Live

Dan The Man
19-06-10, 15:19
I dont have an X box 360 but I am good at using one because I play it with my friends because he has one.
On PC people dont usually play with a head set but on Live its different.
I player multi-player with a few other guys for Moder Warfare 2 (on x box Live) and one guy on my team sounded like he was eating...REALLY LOUDLY.It was such a horrible sound,I could hear him eating chicken wings or something messy,he was gulping and swallowing,I was forced to log off of X box Live:(
Have you ever had an experince like this?

silver_wolf
19-06-10, 15:25
On Live? No. In real life? YES. One of my biggest pet peeves, I cannot stand anyone who is unable to keep their eating sounds below one decibel. Seriously, you're not an animal! When animals do it it's cute, when you do it it makes me want to smash your face into your plate.

Dan The Man
19-06-10, 15:29
On Live? No. In real life? YES. One of my biggest pet peeves, I cannot stand anyone who is unable to keep their eating sounds below one decibel. Seriously, you're not an animal! When animals do it it's cute, when you do it it makes me want to smash your face into your plate.

My dad eats really loud and it just makes me so angry.Last year I was forced to hear him eating chicken wings for an hour and I could not stand it so I picked up the TV remote and smahed it of his head...
Seriously

jarekhanzelka
19-06-10, 15:33

Same here. And the worst part? They only notice I'm giving them an angry ugly face, and they get super upset and go all like why am I looking at them like that. I don't wanna hurt them, so yeah the only thing to do is just leave the place at once.

:hea:

xXhayleyroxXx
19-06-10, 15:39
You can mute player's mics y'know :p I do it alllll the time

Lara's home
19-06-10, 15:58

Wut?
What do we play use?

Gladous
19-06-10, 16:02
Wut?
What do we play use?

Yeah, I agree. People on the PC either use a headset or a keyboard. I don't know how it's different. :ton:

I honestly don't hear people eat while on Live but what annoys me is when people breath heavily into the mic. It's like,"ZOMG! QUIT EATING THE MIC!" :hea: :p

moodydog
19-06-10, 16:08
my dad has the WORST eating noises, he chews food like a horse. And my mums licks her figers when she eats . :mad: :mad:

TRfan23
19-06-10, 16:10
Apparently I breath very loud, so I don't think going online with a headset would be ideal for me ;)

Anyways most games I've gone online people talk in like Japanese or Chinese or Nepalese. So I just mute them all.

Then again it is PSN not Xbox Live.

xXhayleyroxXx
19-06-10, 16:13
Apparently I breath very loud, so I don't think going online with a headset would be ideal for me ;)

Anyways most games I've gone online people talk in like Japanese or Chinese or Nepalese. So I just mute them all.

Then again it is PSN not Xbox Live.

haha :p well when i'm on the nazi zombies extra on call of duty I get scared so I put music on and sing to it :vlol: Maybe its good my headset is out of order for now

Dan The Man
19-06-10, 16:31
Yeah, I agree. People on the PC either use a headset or a keyboard. I don't know how it's different. :ton:

I honestly don't hear people eat while on Live but what annoys me is when people breath heavily into the mic. It's like,"ZOMG! QUIT EATING THE MIC!" :hea: :p

I dont do multi on PC games much,is there head set multi player for GTA IV on PC

Catracoth
19-06-10, 16:39
I was forced to log off of X box Live:(

Opposed to just muting him. Hearing someone eat food over the headset is a much more pleasant experience than getting thrown into a game with little twelve year olds who screech like banshees when you don't do what they want, as if they dominate the match or something.

Glašon
19-06-10, 16:47
The stuff encountered on Live brings utter hilarity. Seriously. Eugh.

Flag holders for the "stupid American" stereotype galore :tea:

jamieoliver22
19-06-10, 16:49
Welcome to the Internet. Welcome to PC gaming years ago.

Alpharaider47
19-06-10, 16:52
I haven't run into this too much, the problem I have is that one of my friend's from Cali has a friend who uses a wireless mic. You wouldn't think that that would be a problem, but he insists on swinging his head from side to side allowing the mic to slap against his ear, making plenty of noise.

Lara's Nemesis
19-06-10, 17:17
Loud eating is one of my pet hates for some reason.

I have encountered it a few times on Xbox Live, makes it worse the fact it is right in your ear.

TippingWater
19-06-10, 18:50

It's one of the most annoying things ever to hear people chew food loudly:mad:.
My dad eats really loud and it just makes me so angry.Last year I was forced to hear him eating chicken wings for an hour and I could not stand it so I picked up the TV remote and smahed it of his head...
Seriously

Well done :hug: !
my dad has the WORST eating noises, he chews food like a horse. And my mums licks her figers when she eats . :mad: :mad:
**Hands over remote-control :p .***

Dan The Man
19-06-10, 18:51
Opposed to just muting him. Hearing someone eat food over the headset is a much more pleasant experience than getting thrown into a game with little twelve year olds who screech like banshees when you don't do what they want, as if they dominate the match or something.

I rarely do multi player so I was not aware of mute:p Silly old me

Jo269976
19-06-10, 19:01
I dont have an X box 360

I don't see a problem.

Dan The Man
19-06-10, 19:03
I don't see a problem.

I was at my friends house on his

larafan25
19-06-10, 19:54
I dont have an X box 360 but I am good at using one because I play it with my friends because he has one.
I player multi-player with a few other guys for Moder Warfare 2 (on x box Live) and one guy on my team sounded like he was eating...REALLY LOUDLY.It was such a horrible sound,I could hear him eating chicken wings or something messy,he was gulping and swallowing,I was forced to log off of X box Live:(
Have you ever had an experince like this?

This sounds really weird....

Anyways no I haven't had this but I have had babies crying in the background...I just mute people...I hate when people get intense and yell comands at me...

Catracoth
19-06-10, 20:16
I don't see a problem.

Ba-dum-cha!

remote91
19-06-10, 20:20
You just don't seem to like people eating chicken..

Sir Croft
19-06-10, 20:24
I'm more bothered by the fact that he can't take a break to eat.

miss.haggard
19-06-10, 20:30
^ Well I usually snack alot when I play online, but I have the decency to mute my mic. :p

Catracoth
19-06-10, 20:44
I'm more bothered by the fact that he can't take a break to eat.

I know, whenever I need to eat, I take a break. I can't fathom playing while having a meal.

erosan
19-06-10, 21:04
Seriously

issues.

xXhayleyroxXx
19-06-10, 22:33
I know, whenever I need to eat, I take a break. I can't fathom playing while having a meal.

i feel so uncivilised now :p :hug: If im waiting for an online match to load i'll run downstairs, get stuff and then eat while playing :o *feels guilty*

igonge
19-06-10, 22:38
Eww.

Alpharaider47
19-06-10, 22:39
i feel so uncivilised now :p :hug: If im waiting for an online match to load i'll run downstairs, get stuff and then eat while playing :o *feels guilty*

hey me too! That's why I don't use my mic unless I'm in a party with friends :p

xXhayleyroxXx
19-06-10, 22:41
hey me too! That's why I don't use my mic unless I'm in a party with friends :p

*high 5's* im such a boy :p well... in certain habits haha

lol if im really hungry and the match has started i'll go hide somewhere on the map :vlol: 9/10 times it works as well

Alpharaider47
19-06-10, 22:51
*high 5's* im such a boy :p well... in certain habits haha

lol if im really hungry and the match has started i'll go hide somewhere on the map :vlol: 9/10 times it works as well

Haha that's exactly what I do!

Catracoth
20-06-10, 02:57
I hate people who shout on the mic as well. It's like, I understand you might be angry for whatever reason, but your indoor voice is loud enough, I don't need to hear you screech.

Gladous
20-06-10, 03:35
I hate people who shout on the mic as well. It's like, I understand you might be angry for whatever reason, but your indoor voice is loud enough, I don't need to hear you screech.

Oh, God yes! Also people who keep asking,"Does anyone have a mic? Hello? x50." I once went,"Hey, little kid! STFU and get out. :p" and then he cussed me out. :rolleyes:

Archetype
20-06-10, 09:19
Can't stand listening to most people on XBL regardless of whether they're eating or not :p

Thorir
20-06-10, 10:08
I find it more distracting when I hear small children crying in the background. :confused:

Glašon
20-06-10, 10:18
I find it more distracting when I hear small children crying in the background. :confused:

Ugh. Yes! What's even worse is when you're playing against kids, and they shout back at their Mum's. I mean, COMEON... have you no shame?? :vlol:

herothing
20-06-10, 10:31
:vlol:

This title made me laugh so much; i havent had such a problem ever, the only problem i've ever had is people on another team swearing at me for killing them :vlol:
Thats the idea of the game....saw losers...

trlestew
20-06-10, 11:54
This is one of the many reasons why I mute everyone with a mic.

robbie_rawr
20-06-10, 12:07
if people dont use theer mic they should turn it off it annoys me when they dont even talk!

silver_wolf
20-06-10, 14:03
I rarely use my mic, makes me a bit sad I dropped the $60 on it. One time I did use it during Uncharted 2, though. It was a king of the hill match, and I went online to find an Eric Cartman sound board. It amazing how many of his quotes are appropriate for king of the hill. :D

Glašon
20-06-10, 14:10
^ Lol Im in the same boat. I bought one and hardly ever used it.

I got lots of comments on my accent too, which doesnt help someone already self conscious of their voice :o

seven_of_nine
20-06-10, 14:16
I was playing RE5 co-op with a random yesterday and have a wireless mic. Whilst I was having a couple of Pom-Bear (crisps) I muted my own mic. I'd be well embarrased if he was like:

"what's that sound...?"

"ah, nothing..."

"are you eating Pom-Bear down the mic?"

:smk:

I think what's worse than that is when I am playing with one of my mates and I can hear his partner in the background absolutely scream at her kids, and I mean the worst words you could say.

Catracoth
20-06-10, 15:02
if people dont use theer mic they should turn it off it annoys me when they dont even talk!

And that's a problem...why?

lovechin
20-06-10, 17:43
While matchmaking in Uncharted 2 I left my room for a couple of seconds but could still hear the game music. Then I heard these strange noises coming from my room and tbh I was a little bit scared.

there was this kid on mic singing out loud and it sounded like from a horror movie ...

x2crazyidiot
20-06-10, 19:26

:tmb: Loud eaters annoy the living daylights out of me

spikejones
20-06-10, 20:22
On PC people dont usually play with a head set......one guy on my team sounded like he was eating...REALLY LOUDLY....

nope, I use speakers and a microphone. I play it loud.

that aside, you do get the ocassional person making obnoxious sounds. and thats why there is "votekick"