PDA

View Full Version : Best TR gameboy game.

lord gaga
19-06-10, 22:10
What is your favorite gameboy tomb raider game.

The list is like this:tomb raider
tomb raider the curse of the sword
tomb raider the prophcy
tomb raider legend

My personal favorite is the prophcy.If there is a gameboy game section please carry the thread there.

ggctuk
20-06-10, 16:07
This is not the place for this. This is for Tomb Raider 1 only, just so you know (although perhaps a separate "spinoff" section should be added?

lord gaga
20-06-10, 16:58
This is not the place for this. This is for Tomb Raider 1 only, just so you know (although perhaps a separate "spinoff" section should be added?

I did not know where to put it so i decided since the gb games are old i put it here

spunkification
20-06-10, 19:10
I would put it here, where else would you put it:confused:

I agree that there should be some kind of "TR sides" or something similar.

ECB
20-06-10, 20:05
I would either put it here or in General Forum. I do agree that there should be a spinoff section especially since GoL gets it's own forum.

lord gaga
20-06-10, 22:50
I was going to put it there but i decided that it was more tomb raider related and the best place to put it would be here. I only started it because my aunt got me all the gameboy games and i would like to now this because i am playing all but the only one which is hard is curse of the sword on the roofs as i get jittery with timed this.shame.It was going so good.But still propchy is the best.In cambodia right now.SO GOOD :D.

iFrit
21-06-10, 18:28
Yeah, let's ruin a new topic by discussing where it should be.

C'mon people, let's discuss the handheld titles as intended!! :jmp: The Tomb Raider 1 thread is basically dead so I see no harm in putting this topic here. End of.

Back on topic, I love the first two GBC games and found them really challenging and engaging. Prophecy looked good but got too repetitive and the lame password save feature that didn't even save med kits or ammo was pure evil and a major annoyance.

Legend on DS was awful IMO and Underworld was just bearable. With the 3DS being more powerful than the PSP, I expect a lot more from the next handheld TR. :)

lord gaga
22-06-10, 12:02
You know i think i changed my mind. The best is the first and then it goes downhill.I have already finished legend as it is so short (the clips are dumb and u would not understand if you never played a consol version) but fun and i'm taking a break from curse of the sword cause i can't past the rooftops.

spunkification
22-06-10, 12:52
If nintindo DS could play this, i would look into getting it:mad:

AmericanAssassin
22-06-10, 17:50
Tomb Raider: The Prophecy > All x1,000,000 :D

Mytly
23-06-10, 20:23
This section is for Tomb Raider 1 only, not the gameboy games. The right section for this thread would be either Video games section or General Chat. Moving thread to the former now.

just*raidin*tomb
23-06-10, 20:30
And yeah sure...why not? I've never really played any portable TR games besides Legend on DS. Are they any good?

Mikky
23-06-10, 20:37
And yeah sure...why not? I've never really played any portable TR games besides Legend on DS. Are they any good?

Trust me, they are brilliant! :D Curse of the Sword is really interesting and The Prophecy is really good and has a very similar camera angle to GoL. :p

silver_wolf
23-06-10, 21:31
I only finished the Prophecy, which I thought was quite good, but I liked the first one as well. Really would have liked to try Curse of the Sword.

lord gaga
23-06-10, 23:19
You should get curse of the sword silver wolf. It's one of the better tomb raider games.Maybe not but it's really good if you have an sp or ds and can find it.GET IT. :D

Tonyrobinson
23-06-10, 23:29
I have only played Prophecy and I've always wanted The Curse of The Sword :)

Thorir
23-06-10, 23:30
I haven't played The Prophecy, but the GBC games were both very, very good. :D
The first one much harder, though!