PDA

View Full Version : JOSEPH

RobBo
20-10-04, 01:49
I have been asked to apologise to Joseph.

I have encountered Joseph on two occasions.

Once when I posted a picture of a cat and once when I posted a request to a member (who has since been asked to leave this forum) to moderate her behaviour.

On neither occasion did I myself do anything wrong yet on both occasions I was threatened by Joseph with disciplinary action.

I therefore decline to make any apology and indeed invite Joseph to explain why, after displaying such behaviour as has been demonstrated, he can possibly justify remaining in his position as moderator.

Draco
20-10-04, 01:51
Can you link to whatever it is you speak of?

RobBo
20-10-04, 01:56
It's on the forum, if you're interested, find it.

Draco
20-10-04, 02:30
I don't care enough to bother. It's your issue.

Smith will Suffice
20-10-04, 03:09
amen

ELEN
20-10-04, 06:29
I'm not hidding behind my finger. It was me who asked RobBo to apologize to Joseph. If it was an internal (TRF) issue (like the one RobBo says above, that he encountered Joseph twice here on TRF), I would have kept it between us (RobBo and me). But he got it out of here, spreading lies about Joseph, that he edited a post of Rob in Gen Chat, whilst he was NOT a mod back then and did NOT have this power.

It is great to take the responsibilty of your actions. It requires guts, but it feels great http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

btw\ Agent Smith, good to see you again http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Joseph
20-10-04, 14:33
Ok Robbo, your choice: you decline to make any apology Well then Robbo, what is this all about, spreading lies about me?
I will show here the full detail, for all to see.

You lied, inthis thread on tombraider_manor (http://s6.invisionfree.com/tombraider_manor/index.php?showtopic=2054) about me, calling me an idiot who deleted your picture about a licking cat in Gen Chat forums. With the obvious hope that you could damage my reputation via this other tombraiderforum, where some of our members are also a member. Only: you used a lie about a fact, that's why your insult is failing.

Later one of our members put a link in Gen Chat to your malicious thread, and this made your lie public on our forums too.

Removing that link would look like we, on our forums, have something to hide. So i approved to leave the link intact, showing your lie.

But i emailed the other forum's administration with the proof that you are lying, and they closed your thread.

THE PROOF.
Well, first of all, even IF i would have wanted to -which i wouldn't- , i simply COULD NOT delete anything posted by members in the General Chat section, because back then i was only moderating on Technical Support, with no power whatsoever in Gen Chat (i could do nothing more than an average member). You were completely aware of that, which shows that YOU are the idiot here. :rolleyes:

What REALLY happened, Robbo, -and you know it- is as follows. You deleted the picture yourself, and also PM'd me asking to remove the link to the site where you snatched the picture from.

</font> 1) This is the thread where it happened:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=011579#0000 00 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=011579#000000)
You started this thread naming it "Licking Pussy". I almost immediately noticed it, (such a title...) and replied with a direct link, helping you with your "joke". The link was to this site:

Dogbomb. I put it in my reply, for everybody to click on and see.</font> 2) Immediately after that, you had changed your topic's title to "Cool Cat". It was noticed by another member too.</font> 3) A few posts later, you started to ask yourself (Why do I get the feeling I'm digging myself deeper....).</font> 4) At 2:13 hours, you PM'd me asking me to remove the link. Which i did; at 3:11 hours i edited my reply in the thread.
(Simply look at the posts in the thread: you edited your post, i edited mine).

http://joseph.tombraiderforums.com/Images/pm2.jpg</font>So Robbo, why did you lie about this?

It is true, some months ago i warned you a few times to stop provoking members and spoiling the atmosphere on Gen Chat. ( This thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=012217) , and
this thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=012214) .) :rolleyes: Note again, that i was only moderating Tech Forum back then, it was before my moderatorship got extended to General Chat on 20 August this year.

That night, at General Chat forum, you started a peculiar "mod-like" behaviour (a bad tempered one), as if it were your special mission to hunt members within their threads, pointing them to the Terms & Conditions. Doing so, you were seriously spoiling the atmosphere, and members expressed they felt attacked by you.

You were aware, like i, that there was no General Chat mod around at the moment (laracroft8290, Nicky or ELEN) to supervise, during those few hours that night. And that i was only moderator (with editing power) on Technical Forums.

From this position (being one of the mod team anyway), i felt responsibility to blow a whistle, warning you to stop provoking members. I was not able to do anything more, like editing or closing these threads, you see.
Finally, laracroft8290 arrived, and took mod actions.

But you had already boiled over in your head, and sent me this arrogant PM:
RobBo
Senior Forum Raider
Member # 9746 posted 26. May 2004 04:40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph, with regard to this post:

"RobBo stop! Serious warning! "

Please do no criticise me when I am encouraging forum policy. Please do not undermine me again otherwise I wil have to discuss with tlr online your suitability as a moderator.

Thank You.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1945 | From: A Small Island | Registered: Sep 2003 Well Robbo, that is the world upside down. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

I informed ELEN about this. You got banned for a while. With good reason.

THE MALICIOUS THREAD
Two months later, there was a hassle by members on our General Chat: moderators (including myself) were criticised in several threads. In the same period, you created your thread on tombraider_manor, starting a copy of the above mentioned "Licking Pussy / renamed CoolCat" -posting, and added your lie. And soon one of our members (charlie904) made a link in Gen Chat to it ( This page, scroll down to the middle, (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=012737;p=2) ) . So, what's up, Robbo?

I invite you to explain yourself.

ELEN
20-10-04, 18:45
I would like to make something clear.

I informed ELEN about this. You got banned for a while. With good reason. We (tlr and myself) never banned RobBo after this incident. His account was active, like it is until now. Taz made a thread about it and I explained numerous times that RobBo was able to post. He later said (two nights ago - if I am not mistaken) that he had some problems with his PC (??). I don't know if that was the problem or it was mentioned on purpose.

We had a misunderstanding on this subject, Jo. I'm sorry if I didn't explain to you clearly. I wanted RobBo's account active, only because I wanted him to come and talk about it.

Anyway, this is not what matters now. It was just a clarification http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Red_Rain
20-10-04, 21:06
I suggest that RobBo also goes to Tombraider Manor and apologises to the Admin there for the misunderstandings he has caused them.

Joseph
20-10-04, 21:55
Sorry ELEN, of course i could not know because banning is always admin's decision; i only assumed you had banned Robbo, because it seemed a logical result to me after what happened, plus he never showed up again after this incident. But now i understand that it must have been his own choice, or pc problems... whatever.

RobBo
20-10-04, 22:59
Originally posted by Red_Rain:
I suggest that RobBo also goes to Tombraider Manor and apologises to the Admin there for the misunderstandings he has caused them.I will apologise to no-one.

I did not delete the picture of the cat. The picture of the cat was deleted by someone else....Joseph being the prime suspect.

I stand by my comments that he is an idiot for apparently interfering with my post AND posting a hotlink direct to an adult website. I suggest that that is how the picture link was severed.

I also stand by my PM to him for giving me a warning for expressing dismay at another members behaviour.

I have since discovered that Joseph has been guilty of singlehandedly destroying the three word story thread and I see that I am not alone in my opinion that Joseph is undeserving of a moderators position.

A lot of good members have left this forum...due to people like Joseph.

Please yourselves.

tazmine
20-10-04, 23:33
I'm friends with both RobBo & Joseph. Guys: isn't this all much ado about nothing? The past is past: shake hands & forget it: let's move on. :confused:

RobBo
20-10-04, 23:41
Originally posted by Red_Rain:
I suggest that RobBo also goes to Tombraider Manor and apologises to the Admin there for the misunderstandings he has caused them.After giving the matter some thought, I have apologised to the entire TRM community. Thank you Red Rain for that suggestion.

I have apologised for calling Joseph an idiot on that forum.

I have not apologised for any confusion though, since the fact that Joseph is an idiot is beyond dispute.

ELEN
20-10-04, 23:42
No-one removed the pic. No-one edited your post. You edited the post and you removed the pic by yourself. It is obvious and Gavman noticed that too. Later you asked Joseph in a PM to remove the link from his post, so that no-one else could see where you had hotlinked. You had placed a hotlink to an adult website and not Joseph. You lied about Joseph. You keep doing this.

Regarding the three word story, it had gone out of control before even Joseph. And I don't think that because of this, he had to be removed from the mod team. And as for his mod position, there are no complains, apart from a couple of members who happened to cause trouble here on purpose. This forum has suffered a lot, due to people like you, who cannot stay out of trouble and "chase" the fuss.

You lied. Joseph did not. He is whatt you see, he does not hide behind a mask, and even if he is impulsive regarding his job here, this does not make him incapable on moderating. The members love him. He helps a lot of people, whilst you cause troubles here and there.

Taz, he lied. Can't you see that he is ruinning Joseph's reputation?

RobBo, do not apologize for calling him an idiot. This is not the case. Apoligize for telling lies that Joseph removed the pic (making him an idiot as you said).

[ 21. October 2004, 00:45: Message edited by: ELEN ]

RobBo
20-10-04, 23:47
Originally posted by tazmine:
I'm friends with both RobBo & Joseph. Guys: isn't this all much ado about nothing? The past is past: shake hands & forget it: let's move on. :confused: Yes Taz but don't you get the feeling that it's not just me and Joseph....there's also the one who's been stirring the pot, if you get my drift!

ELEN
20-10-04, 23:51
stirring the pot... If you mean me, yes. Because you had the face to tell me that Joseph edited your post, because he is the one with the technical knowledge. Jesus Christ!!! Your imagination goes too far away. At least you could say "Joseph, I'm sorry. I'm so imaginative that I thought you edited my post because you have technical knowledge"... At least we could laugh...

[ 21. October 2004, 00:53: Message edited by: ELEN ]

RobBo
20-10-04, 23:55
Originally posted by ELEN:
No-one removed the pic. No-one edited your post. You edited the post and you removed the pic by yourself. It is obvious and Gavman noticed that too. Later you asked Joseph in a PM to remove the link from his post, so that no-one else could see where you had hotlinked. You had placed a hotlink to an adult website and not Joseph. You lied about Joseph. You keep doing this.

Regarding the three word story, it had gone out of control before even Joseph. And I don't think that because of this, he had to be removed from the mod team. And as for his mod position, there are no complains, apart from a couple of members who happened to cause trouble here on purpose. This forum has suffered a lot, due to people like you, who cannot stay out of trouble and "chase" the fuss.

You lied. Joseph did not. He is whatt you see, he does not hide behind a mask, and even if he is impulsive regarding his job here, this does not make him incapable on moderating. The members love him. He helps a lot of people, whilst you cause troubles here and there.

RobBo, do not apologize for calling him an idiot. This is not the case. Apoligize for telling lies that Joseph removed the pic (making him an idiot as you said).What absolute tripe.

ELEN
21-10-04, 00:00
Are you afraid to tell the truth RobBo? That's ok. We all know it now. I'll leave you posting. The more you post, the more we think you are absolutely out of mind. And I don't care if you think what I say is tripe, because we all know that it's not. The truth hurts and you don't have the guts to admit it. I'm really sorry for that.

RobBo
21-10-04, 00:05
Your the one who's keeping this going, not me. Not Joseph either. That's why I wonder what your real agenda is?

tazmine
21-10-04, 00:10
[qb]

He helps a lot of people, whilst you cause troubles here and there.

Elen, in all fairness, I don't really think RobBo causes much trouble: I have found 90% of his comments to be interesting & thought-provoking: (the other 10% we'll throw out.) :D

I think sometimes you should let sleeping dogs lie. No one would have known anything about this "problem" if you hadn't brought it up.

TRChik
21-10-04, 00:21
**shakes head**

why cant we all just get along.

ELEN
21-10-04, 00:26
RobBo, Because I know how much he was hurt and I want to protect his reputation. Besides, it is my right to post. Is it so strange? You haven't seen me before "staying inside a trouble", but this doesn't mean that I don't want to show the truth. Joseph may post, whilst I'm writting this. I don't know, it's his decision after all.

I'm keeping this going, because you still haven't apologized for telling a lie about him.

(technical knowledge... oh God... I'll keep laughing for the next two months)

Taz, you have no idea what troubles he may cause to members privetly, if you get my drift! ;) I have got many warnings... And not only that... We all have seen him causing troubles publicly (and I don't mean he does it every day).

And why "no-one would have known anything?" Is it good when everyone knows a lie and doesn't know the truth? I don't try to bring up something bad... I'm seeking for the truth. And it's not only me... I just happen to be online atm or don't have a problem to try and find the truth.

Jess, we are not fighting. We are trying to find the truth. At least me... And this didn't happen in the past.

Anyway, I don't think this is getting somewhere. We all know what has happened. Cheers my friends! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

[ 21. October 2004, 01:30: Message edited by: ELEN ]

RobBo
21-10-04, 00:30
Taz, you have no idea what troubles he may cause to members privetly, if you get my drift! ;) I have got many warnings... And not only that... We all have seen him causing troubles publicly (and I don't mean he does it every day).

.Go on then, let's see some evidence or is this more tripe?

ELEN
21-10-04, 00:38
hehe... we all know it's not tripe.

Anyway, as I said, there is no point anymore. We keep saying the same things again and again. If you ever take a decision, we will be still here. Goodnight everyone http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

RobBo
21-10-04, 00:41
Another unproven allegation.

All this fuss and no consequence.

Unbelievable!

crazyguy100
21-10-04, 00:41
Originally posted by TRChik:
**shakes head**

why cant we all just get along.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/crazyguy100/yes.gif
I hate when these type of things happen, because the only thing they do is to lower this forum reputation :(

IMO, this is a matter of Elen, Joseph and Robbo. But I'm sure Elen knows what's best for us.

RobBo
21-10-04, 00:47
Originally posted by crazyguy100:
But I'm sure Elen knows what's best for us.Yes, that's exactly what Elen wants you to think!

crazyguy100
21-10-04, 00:56
Please Robbo, stop. It just was my opinion, a mere opinion.

Now, I have nothing to do on this thread, but if you want an objective thought, I can give it to you.

RobBo
21-10-04, 01:09
There is no need.

In point of fact this thread had actually stopped but then you posted a comment to which I replied. Another lesson to be learned perhaps?

crazyguy100
21-10-04, 01:16
Robbo, do you ever wonder why I posted?

Because, as a part of this forum, I feel these type of things must be resolved.
Keeping the conversation helps too much.

Now please, get out of here, don't cause any problems to us (you only want to keep the attention from others), and if you think you're better than TRF's admins, start your own forums.

RobBo
21-10-04, 01:22
Now please, get out of here, don't cause any problems to us .And who exactly are you to be giving orders?

crazyguy100
21-10-04, 01:25
I'm a forum meber (a TRUE one), and I don't want problems here where I post. Besides, someone else would tell you this later.

If you won't apologize to Joseph, at least be quiet.

RobBo
21-10-04, 01:31

IMO, this is a matter of Elen, Joseph and Robbo.So having established that this problem is a threesome, you go and dip your oar in and make matters worse.

Well done crazy guy. You just joined the Idiot Club.

Bokkie
21-10-04, 09:11
Robbo: Well done crazy guy. You just joined the Idiot Club. Robbo, that's enough! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

It's better to keep your mouth shut and do not abuse, but it seems that you just can't. So I have to use my administrative privileges on this thread!

*** Topic closed ***