PDA

View Full Version : Bloodrayne - The Shroud (3DS)

Tonyrobinson
22-06-10, 20:12
Why did I not hear about this sooner. A new BR game. I just hope they release it on Wii aswell... :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Discuss....

amaris
22-06-10, 20:15
Psh, forget the wii, i want it on the PS3!!! Rayne could look so sexy with the graphics of the ps3!!!! :yah: but i'm getting a 3DS probly, so i'll get this game then. :jmp: And the new RE game that's coming out for it. :D

Tonyrobinson
22-06-10, 20:19
I'd love this on the 360/Wii/PS3/PC I just hope it isn't a port of the 2nd game :(

Nenya awakens
22-06-10, 20:22
Ah, The PSP one was cancelled so this must be a totally different game.

Tonyrobinson
22-06-10, 20:32
I think it's either a port of one of the first two or an entirely new game. It'll be interesting to see Rayne as the Vampyr Empress if this is a sequel :D

amaris
22-06-10, 22:55
1: it's Damphir :wve:
2: she might be an empress, with Sevrin as the emperor, most likely
3: eew, the two don't go well to gether, in my opinion.
4: i can't wait for this game!!!!!!!

Tonyrobinson
22-06-10, 23:35
That's how long I haven't played with Rayne I totally forgot she was Damphir :o

amaris
22-06-10, 23:45
Well, i haven't played blodrayne in a while either, but it took like, 2 months of my life up. :p

tomblover
23-06-10, 00:07
Can't wait for this.

Also I do have a thing for SeverinxRayne even though it doesn't exist..

Tonyrobinson
23-06-10, 00:15
I've always imagined Rayne to be a Roaring horny Lesbian :p

tomblover
23-06-10, 00:19
I've always imagined Rayne to be a Roaring horny Lesbian :p If y'ask me she's bisexual.

After all, one of her turn-offs according to her biography is "hairy backs", do girls have that? XD

Tonyrobinson
23-06-10, 00:22
I love how the cheats in the first game are so deliciously dirty! :vlol:

tomblover
23-06-10, 00:25
I love how the cheats in the first game are so deliciously dirty! :vlol: There are a ton of hidden messages in it too.

Try ILAIDMYDISHWASHER or ILAIDMYMONKEY or XXX or NAKEDHOOKER or LOTSOFHOOKERS :p

Tonyrobinson
23-06-10, 00:28
My personal favourite is:

NASTYNAKEDDISHWASHERDANCE

:vlol:

tomblover
23-06-10, 00:29
My personal favourite is:

NASTYNAKEDDISHWASHERDANCE

:vlol: NAKEDHOOKER or NAKEDMONSTER is my favorite. Not a real cheat but still awesome.

Also try SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM or WEAPONSON :p

spikejones
23-06-10, 01:17
whats a 3DS :confused:

and I never knew about any of those cheats. of course I don't use cheats unless they're unlockable during game play and you can activate them for replaying a level.

scremanie
23-06-10, 01:52
I lurv Bloodrayne!

I hope there is a 3rd game for the PS3! I loved the first, and I loved going in slow-mo and jumping on all the Nazi's and draining them :p I also loved in the second, the mansion where you could climb up all the poles and whatnot. Oh god I haven't played this in ages. I so miss it :(

Carbonek_0051
23-06-10, 01:56
I can't wait for info on this game, I loved the first two games. I am thinking this might be set in between the first and second game, due to how large of a gap there is between them.

Mr GaGa
23-06-10, 05:35
HOLY SHRIMP!!!!!!!! A NEW BLOODRAYNE GAME!!!!!:jmp: *FALLS OUT DEAD*

-Roli-
23-06-10, 06:18
I lurv Bloodrayne!

I hope there is a 3rd game for the PS3! I loved the first, and I loved going in slow-mo and jumping on all the Nazi's and draining them :p I also loved in the second, the mansion where you could climb up all the poles and whatnot. Oh god I haven't played this in ages. I so miss it :(

Would be a dream:D

BR on of the most cool game after the TR (IMO). :ton:

Ward Dragon
23-06-10, 06:21
whats a 3DS :confused:

It's the next iteration of the DS. It's apparently a lot more powerful and can pull off a 3D effect in the top screen without the player needing to wear any 3D glasses.

I loved the first, and I loved going in slow-mo and jumping on all the Nazi's and draining them :p

I did that all the time in the first game :p :D

Anyhow, I'm kind of suspecting that BloodRayne: The Shroud might be a port of BloodRayne 2 since The Shroud was what the BR2 vampires put up into the air to block out the sun. However I'm hoping that it will be a sequel or continuation (whatever you want to call it) which picks up after BR2 left off. That would be awesome :D

dream raider
23-06-10, 07:57
It seems it's being released only for the Nintendo DS.

Bleh.

Carbonek_0051
23-06-10, 08:00

Bleh.

Nope, the Nintendo 3DS. :)

dream raider
23-06-10, 08:04
Nope, the Nintendo 3DS. :)

Well one thing's for sure. It's not on the PS3, or the PC. :p :D

Alex Fly
23-06-10, 09:30
I miss Rayne so badly... I'd love a new BloodRayne game on next gen consoles. :(

amaris
23-06-10, 11:16
I've always imagined Rayne to be a Roaring horny Lesbian :p
0_o thanks for ruining my chances with her. :p

If y'ask me she's bisexual.

After all, one of her turn-offs according to her biography is "hairy backs", do girls have that? XD
I'd imagine so... :vlol:
And also, you can't mention vampires without thinking at least a little bit about Homosexuality or Bisexuality. in almost all instances of vampires in movies or books have at least a brief reference.
I love how the cheats in the first game are so deliciously dirty! :vlol:
That they are, i typed one in and my mom walked in and she said "what the **** are you doing???" :vlol:
I can't wait for info on this game, I loved the first two games. I am thinking this might be set in between the first and second game, due to how large of a gap there is between them.

WHy would it be, it's called Bloodrayne: The shroud

Carbonek_0051
23-06-10, 11:20
WHy would it be, it's called Bloodrayne: The shroud

I hadn't taken account the Shroud thing until Ward mentioned it, it's been ages since I've played both games. So if anything it could be set shortly after 2 explaining how that army at the end was made, or set during that time of the ending with the army.

I just really hope it's not a port, I loved the first two games. But I want something new.

Mr GaGa
23-06-10, 11:58

Bleh.

Yep when I say that I lost a little interest. I was hoping a 360 or PS3 game:(. The Ds graphics are worst than the Wii's

Carbonek_0051
23-06-10, 11:59
This is not for the DS, it's for the 3DS which has way better graphics than the DS.

GenyaArikado
23-06-10, 12:06
Please make it be a sequel of the two (which I had to cheat because a bug didnt let me pass)

MyRaider4Life
23-06-10, 12:19
This is not for the DS, it's for the 3DS which has way better graphics than the DS.

And actually has better graphics than the Wii apparently.

GenyaArikado
23-06-10, 12:25
And actually has better graphics than the Wii apparently.

I dont know if that is true, bt it :cen: slaps the PSP

amaris
23-06-10, 19:07
I want something set, about a week or so after bloodrayne 2. Or maybe a decade, ect after bloodrayne 2, because they are vamires, Damphir, ect. :p

Drone
23-06-10, 19:34
another BR game? That's what I was waiting for :cool:

BlackRainbow
23-06-10, 20:28
OH.
MY.
*faints*

Is this the greatest news of the year or what?

Tonyrobinson
23-06-10, 23:31
I call RE5 style Co-op. Rayne and Severin or bring Mynce back good :D

scremanie
24-06-10, 00:24
ch-ch-check it out http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/

Go into the other panels and check out the gameplay screenshots.

Not as good as the Wii Anthony :pi: but, better than the DSi

amaris
24-06-10, 01:43
deffinately ***** slaps the PSP. :p

scremanie
24-06-10, 02:29
^ for sure.

I'll look into this on release :D

amaris
24-06-10, 03:08
me too for sure, i've never been much for handhelds, but now i can take my favorite Damphir anywhere!! :p (plus the Resident evil game :whi:) But i've never liked handhelds mostly because of their crap graphics, but this one... this one is different. :D

Survival
24-06-10, 09:03
I loved the first one. The second one kinda took the whole thing into a cheesy Buffy territory but it was enjoyable.

Carbonek_0051
24-06-10, 09:06
I loved the first one. The second one kinda took the whole thing into a cheesy Buffy territory but it was enjoyable.

That's also how I felt about them, the first game how this really dark gritty feel to it, while the second was just cheesy and gorey. :p

I did love both games though. :D

Survival
24-06-10, 09:09
That's also how I felt about them, the first game how this really dark gritty feel to it, while the second was just cheesy and gorey. :p

I did love both games though. :D

Yeah same here. I like the first one more but the second one was just so much fun from start to finish :).

amaris
24-06-10, 11:01
I enjoyed both games, but 2 was so gorey, i had to beg my step dad to let me have it. :p but he was stupid anyways so mom divorced him. :vlol: but still, it should have been slightly more like the first one, but i liked the changes that they made to her costume. :cln:

Tonyrobinson
24-06-10, 11:07
I thought the Gameplay of BR1 was better but the characters in BR2 were better :D

amaris
24-06-10, 11:17
eeh, i liked mynce, but other than that, you've got a point. :p i always thought BR3 would be set several decades after the shroud was released, and it was going away, and the other vampire overlords where trying to re-activate the shroud towers, ect. :p i wrote a script. :vlol:

Ward Dragon
24-06-10, 11:22
I liked both BR games, although I hated the saving system in both :p I quite enjoyed the "killing puzzles" in BR2 along with the increased combat options, although BR1 had a certain charm to it as well.

amaris
24-06-10, 11:24
yes it did, but they need to tone down the boob physics in this game though. :vlol:

Ward Dragon
24-06-10, 11:28
yes it did, but they need to tone down the boob physics in this game though. :vlol:

I still remember the first time I started playing BR1. I was watching one of the first cutscenes in the game and I was focusing on the lip-sync (it's one of my natural tendencies while watching cutscenes XD) and my little brother was sitting next to me giggling like mad. Finally I asked him what was so damned funny and he pointed to her chest where her boobs were bouncing around quite a bit despite that she was standing perfectly still :vlol:

Tonyrobinson
24-06-10, 11:30
:vlol: Did anyone else notice she had visible nipples in BR2 when she wore the dress...

Not that I was looking or anything :pi:

Ward Dragon
24-06-10, 11:34
:vlol: Did anyone else notice she had visible nipples in BR2 when she wore the dress...

Not that I was looking or anything :pi:

I wasn't looking too closely :p

One thing that really bothered me is that I could never figure out what exactly she was doing during the flip animation on the horizontal poles (Tchakev I think it's called, or at least I've seen that name applied to when Lara does it in Legend :p). Is it just me or is the animation missing frames? :confused:

amaris
24-06-10, 12:07
it is missing a few frames, i think :vlol: